P.S. Gabby and Rachel both then met Clayton's parents, only for Clayton to immediately decide after those get-togethers that he loved and wanted Susie the most. Theyre gonna have the football player, cheerleader story line., In an interview on the Talking It Out With Bachelor Nation podcast in January 2022, Gabby claimed that she and Blake hung out for a little but werent ever in an official relationship. While Gabby would love to find a man, she isnt the type to lose herself in a relationship. Rachel cant wait to read the Harry Potter series with her kids one day. Its a must-read for any Bachelor Nation member. Warning: *Major* spoilers ahead! "And then, there are some iconic moments." The metamorphosis of puberty is hard for almost everyone. A common workforce question is "What is the 'right' amount of employee #tenure for my organisation?". As a hopeless romantic, Rachel is looking for someone who is as playful, passionate and spontaneous as she is. Clayton tells Rachel and Gabby about his decision separately in their hotel rooms. Claytons Fantasy Suite Drama, ExplainedIncluding Why He Sent Susie Home. A fan account has also posted an alleged screenshot of Susie commenting heart eye emojis on one of Claytons recent Instagram photos, which he liked. I dont think anyone expected it to end the way that it did, including myself, nor did I want it to be that way. But this past weekend she went to film a wedding and I missed the hell out of her," he said. The finale continues with Gabby and Rachel meeting Claytons parents. Once Clayton was down to his final three of Susie, Rachel and Gabby, he gave Susie the boot in the middle of their "Fantasy Suites" date for daring to tell him that she's not cool with him being intimate with and proclaiming his love for Gabby and Rachel. And start that chapter of my life. In a blog post, Steve revealed the order of overnight dates: first Rachel, then Gabby, and finally Susie. Couple Steves blogs with Mike Fleiss tweet about the show actually not having a conclusion, and just about everyone assumed that Clayton didnt get engaged. I dont trust anyone connected to this franchise when it comes to teasers, a Reddit user noted. During the March 8 episode of The Bachelor, Clayton Echard joined his final three contestants Susie, Gabby Windey and Rachel Recchia in Iceland for some special one-on-one time. But Susie said she wasn't ready to take that step forward until she knew where Clayton stood with the other women. Whatever man captures Gabbys heart must also have room in their life for her four-legged friend because she and her goldendoodle Leonardo are a package deal. By. In her Bachelor bio, Susie listed loyalty as her bottom line for a partner. "Its not the same. Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think youll love as much as we do. With the final three women left vying for Clayton Echard's heart, ABC's leading man told each of the women that he was in love with them. Clayton apologized and asked Susie to stay. During fantasy suites, Clayton infamously told all three remaining women (Rachel, Gabby Windey and Susie Evans) that he loved them, and revealed he slept with two of them. The theory comes from Reddit user workingbach13 , and it revolves around a June 9 Instagram story post where Rachel appears to be in the same safe house that Clayton Echard and Susie Evans . The account, BachelorNationSpoilers, has more than 11,000 Instagram followers, and claimed that Rachel was the winner. To get more of an inside scoop, check out Los Angeles Times writer Amy Kaufmans book, Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of Americas Favorite Guilty Pleasure, for a deep dive into the Bachelor franchise. Who's still together? Both Rachel and Gabby walk away and try to leave the show, which leads Clayton to beg them to stay. He added that he "learned a lot about myself" and that the whole experience "has been quite the journey.". We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. Pics of Zach and His Winner Are On Reddit, Clayton and his final three head to Iceland, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. The only thing missing is the perfect woman with whom to share his life. Although Claysie is no more, we hope that our communities can support us individually as we move forward with love and respect for each other. The women vented their frustrations with him and he had to do a lot of apologizing on stage. Cary is the Bachelor franchises stylist and costume designer who often styles the lead and the last two contestants for the Final Rose Ceremony. he shared. Yes, we're. Reality Steve's claim that Clayton got rejected and wound up single in the end was looking more and more likely as we reached the end of Season 26. Rachel once organized a flash mob in high school. Susie Evans, one of the front-runners on this season of The Bachelor with Clayton Echard, is still vying for Clayton's heart. In his bio for Michelles Bachelorette season, Clayton described his perfect woman as someone who is funny, independent, intelligent and athletic enough to join him at the gym for a workout. Clayton is a Missouri thoroughbred who has it all good looks, a great job and a wonderful family, his bio read. During the pre-finale episode, Clayton told all three women that he was either "falling in love" or "in love with them." In case you forgot how his season played out, after a huge fight left their relationship on the rocks by the end of the season, the duo rekindled their romance after the cameras stopped rolling. So if Claytons into that, I see her getting hometowns, for sure. Bachelor Nation spoiler expert Reality Steve (who has accurately reported on basically every season) says that Clayton and Susie meet up, he apologizes for his behavior during fantasy suites, and she agrees to stay and give things another shot. No engagementyet. I think we can all agree that part one of The Bachelors two-night finale was absolutely off the rails, and tonights episode promises to be even more wild. If she gets selected for the show, shell either win the show or shell be the next Bachelorette. And I firmly believe that., Blake, who was also on Bachelor in Paradise season 6, also confirmed that he dated Gabby for a couple months on an episode of the Behind the Rose podcast in October 2021. You won't want to miss #TheBachelor LIVE Finale Event, Monday and Tuesday at 8/7c. Clayton told Susie he was intimate. "We needed to take a step back, and when we restarted our relationship, we set down a new foundation," Susie added. 5 things to know about 'Bachelor' star Clayton Echard Susie said breaking up with Clayton in Iceland was the best decision for her at that time -- and credited it with why they're together today. Back at the very start of the season, TV guru Reality Steve had said that one female contestant in particular was the actual winner of Season 26he just wanted confirmation first. The book uncovers the secrets of Bachelor Nation, from how much the Bachelor and the Bachelorette are paid to the rules contestants have to follow, that producers dont want fans to know. 0 Action,Adventure,Sci-Fi 1 Adventure,Mystery,Sci-Fi 2 Horror,Thriller Name: Genre, dtype: object Adventure 259.0 Animation 49.0 Biography 81.0 Family 51.0 War 13.0 Musical 5.0 Sci-Fi 120.0 Crime 150.0 Mystery 106.0 History 29.0 Romance 141.0 Thriller 195.0 Comedy 279.0 Action 303.0 Western 7.0 Fantasy 101.0 Horror 119.0 Music 16.0 Sport 18.0 Drama 513.0 dtype: float64 '", And according to Clayton, the new living arrangement has made the couple even stronger. Amid fantasy suites, Reality Steve otherwise known as Stephen Carbone reported. As far as that huge fight earlier in the season goes, "I wanted answers for how he treated me on the initial day of our breakup. "It's only a 50-minute flight apart, but we're both chasing our dreams. In an interview with Good Morning America in November 2021, Clayton confirmed that he found love on The Bachelor season 26. Committee: House Budget: Related Items: Data will display when it becomes available. When The Bachelor season 26's former couple Clayton Echard and Rachel Recchia posted videos of their reunion earlier this year, rumors flew that they were getting back together, and now Clayton admits that they actually did talk about it. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Do you guys remember the debacle that was Ayre's season or Colton's fence jump, or the Peter crazinesschild's play compared to what I just witnessed. 'Murdaugh Murders' Mallory Beach: Her Life & Death. Host Jesse Palmer knocks on Susies door and tells her that Clayton wants to talk to her. Clayton practically begs each woman to stay and they do. They wanted to switch things up and go with someone new and someone who hasnt been in the spotlight yet., I dont think anyone expected it to end the way that it did, including myself, nor did I want it to be that way. We've just been attached to each other's side.". Clayton and Rachel's fairy tale romance ended when he broke up with her and Gabby Windey to pursue a relationship with Susie Evans. Who do I love the most? His dream woman is funny, independent, intelligent and athletic enough to join him at the gym for a workout. This just shows me I want kids one day, Clayton said as he read the letter. Reality Steve confirms that there were 18 women that were there: Serene, Teddi, Sarah, Mara, Shanae, Genevieve, Sierra, Jill, Lyndsey, Elizabeth, Cassidy, Hunter, Kate, Marlena, Kira, Claire, Eliza, and, of course, Salley. And Dean, I dont know how it came up, but one time, me and Dean were sitting there I think we were in Buffalo, and he mentioned Gabby and I was like, How do you know Gabby? And he was like, Dude, she was, like, my girl in college, you know, we were in love and blah blah., He continued, Shes fun. The post speculated that Susie couldve won Claytons Bachelor season because she was the first of the final three Bachelor contestants to return to social media, which has been consistent with past Bachelor and Bachelorette winners. No one knows how it will end, cuz it aint over til its over! Rachel was more sad, while Gabby was more angry at Clayton. However, Reality Steve was fairly certain that Clayton isnt with Rachel, and posted such in his blog. Clayton allegedly doesnt leave engaged. According to her Linkedin, Susie graduated from Lindenwood University in Saint Charles, Missouri, with a bachelors of arts degree in digital cinema arts with a minor in communications in 2014. There is zero chance he is rekindling anything with Gabby or Rachel. On Good MorningAmerica in early December, Clayton teased his season by saying "I did find love"but looking back, that had seemed like a clever way of saying that while he did fall in love (with too many women!) Promise. After outperforming 4 other tight ends on a tryout basis with the Seattle Seahawks, I signed on as a free agent. With incredibly heavy hearts, we wanted to share that we have decided to go our separate ways," Clayon and Susie shared in a joint Instagram post. Susie and Clayton repaired their relationship and announced that they were still dating during the live portion of the finale. Clayton stood out right off the bat, a source told Us Weekly at the time. Ultimately, I had to react accordingly, Clayton said of how his Bachelor season ended on the Women Tell All. The end of the Fantasy Suites teased Susies possible return but given the note Susie and Clayton ended on, were guessing the next time she sees him is during After the Final Rose.. and Clayton has apparently sold his condo in Missouri and is planning to move to Virginia to be with (and live with) Susie. He was eliminated in week six in eighth place. He added that Clayton did not have any SHV (safe house visits) after the show, which implied that he actually wasnt with anyone. I Suck at Dating podcast in October 2021. On March 8, 2022, Reality Steve confirmed such but its even crazier. The six Bachelor 2022 contestants who receive One-on-One dates with Clayton are: Susie Evans (a 28-year-old wedding videographer from Virginia Beach, Virginia), Sarah Hamrick (a 23-year-old. Somaybe a reconciliation could happen down the line? And I'm happier than I've ever been," Clayton told People. On part 2 of the finale, Clayton informed Rachel and Gabby that his heart wasn't with them anymore and that he was sending them both home. The answer is yes. I think for location-wise, we both feel that those are the spots that we want to be," Clayton said. According to the spoiler guru, Susie returns, Clayton proposes, and she rejects the proposal. If Reality Steves spoilers for The Bachelor are to be believed, then the two-night finale will likely feature Susies return right at the start. We've been very careful with what we've shared because so much of what we went . Where the ring goes, I have to say, I dont really know. Sep 23, 2022 4:35 pm. His mom is a teacher just like Michelle, and he finds it impressive that shes made this journey work without having to take time away from her students. Are Clayton Echard And Susie Evans Still Together? The love that I feel for you is not the love that I feel for Gabby Its different," Clayton told her. When people saw Rachel and Clayton smiling and joking around with each other, rumors sparked that maybe they were going to give their relationship another shot. Were going to take a road trip across the country, Clayton said. Whether its moving to Japan to experience a new culture or winning Miss Virginia 2020, Susie loves to defy expectations and is looking for a man who will keep life interesting, her bio reads. Ill do whatever it takes to get there. "I would never wanna speak for her. Twitter; Joelle Goldstein is a TV Staff Editor for PEOPLE Digital. I just want to find love so badly, he said in a confessional interview after his elimination. According to his Instagram, @claytonechard, Clayton is also a former freestyle rapper and refers to himself as a washed-up athlete. He confirmed that his current industry is still orthopaedic sales. She was also the 2020 Miss Virginia USA and the 2011 Miss Virginia USA, the same role that Caelynn Miller-Keyes from The Bachelor season 23 with Colton Underwood held in 2013. This means Rachel and Gabby are the only two left for the final rose and Clayton may get down on one knee for one of them. Clayton did propose on the finale in Iceland he did not propose to Rachel and the woman he did propose to actually rejected him. Ultimately, she left. Is there a chance theyre back together? She agreed, then met his parents briefly. Who Is Susie Evans, Frontrunner On 'The Bachelor'? ", Then, there was this confusing Tweet from Bachelor producer Mike Fleiss. "I can't wait to get married and have kids," Clayton declared in the preview above, later admitting that he was in love with three of the women competing for his affections on the show. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. And there. According to her Instagram @pilot.rachel, Rachel also works as a pilot along with her job as a flight instructor. The Bachelor airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC and is available to stream on Hulu. As the person everyone was interested in, Clayton took a lot of criticism from the women and made several apologies. I love both Gabby and Rachel, but when Susie left, my whole life just got flipped upside-down. So everyone will be kind of surprised, Clayton teased on the Women Tell All that aired on Monday, March 7, 2022. The post suspected this because Susie and Rachel both followed Cary Fetman on Instagram. Michelle Young Jokes About Needing 'a Nap' After Watching Part 1 of Clayton Echard's 'Bachelor' Finale Michelle Young appeared on Monday's live portion of the two-part season 26 finale You don't simply become an adult: you become a product on the sexual marketplace, regardless of your own will. He was sent home after a One-on-One date with Michelle, who told him that theres something missing between them. I mean, Im working on my computer 10, 12 hours a day. Warning: This post contains major Bachelor spoilers. who he might choose as his future fiance on the Season 26 finale, Meet Susie Evans, the Beauty Queen Who May Claim Clayton's Crown (and Final Rose) on Season 26 of. Lets just love each other and be thankful, the 29-year-old confesses. The happy couple is still together now. Reality Steves spoilers come after a Reddit post by @workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the final two were Susie or Rachel. A road trip, apparently. It didnt mean I didnt mean it. Clayton got angry, and the two got into a huge fight before he sent her home. We know no healthy relationship comes without its struggles, but weve realized that we were not prepared for the external forces that hindered our ability to not only heal as individuals but also as a couple. They started off playing a little coy about tying the knot, but Justin and Hailey Bieber have since become one of the most refreshingly candid couples among the celebrity set. There was a lot of things that I just never wouldve thought wouldve happened the way they did. "People might look at us and think, 'Oh, they're separating. [Bachelor Spoilers: This report contains shocking new spoilers about Clayton's The Bachelor season -- including if he picked Gabby Windey, Rachel Recchia or Susie Evans as his winner, and if he proposed to his winner or left the show alone.] Blake and I had mutual friends, Gabby said, noting that they met after she graduated from college in 2014. Clayton is engaged to Rachel!!!! By Megan Heintz. Which is how she ended up being close friends with Caelynn Miller-Keyes, who also did the Virginia pageant . Clayton Echards Fantasy Suites didnt go according to plan. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. a huge fight left their relationship on the rocks by the end of the season, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. We know no healthy relationship comes without its struggles, but weve realized that we were not prepared for the external forces that hindered our ability to not only heal as individuals but also as a couple. "Clayton stood out right off the bat," a source told Us Weekly at the time. RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) May 2, 2022 Her selection of two (or possibly three!) Reality Steve explains: The venue Clayton is standing in is in Iceland (where we know the overnights and final rose ceremony are) and that the two women whose backs are [to] us (and he's. Ultimately, I had to react accordingly, Clayton said of how his, Mom's viral photos of daughter send powerful message, A 'crisis': 1 in 4 Black transgender, nonbinary youths attempted suicide in previous year, study finds, Elizabeth Banks on learning to 'age gracefully': 'I've never felt more confident', Explaining Jessa Duggar Seewald's spontaneous abortion and dilation and curettage procedure, How I support my child in the face of Utah's ban on gender-affirming health care. Catch Up on All the Drama Here! During his "After the Final Rose" special in March 2022, Clayton revealed that he left Iceland to "what I. Now that the finale has finally come and gone, we can't help but agree with all the hypethis truly was the most unbelievable Bachelor finale ever! Lucky for him, producers just happened to have Susie stashed away in some house in Iceland, which means tonight she and Clayton will come face-to-face. But we will share this although this last year together has brought us so much joy and so many laughs, there has also been a significant amount of pain. Fans will be shocked to learn that Susie returns for the final rose ceremony. They announced their split with a joint Insta, as ya do, writing in part, "Although this last year together has brought us so much joy and so many laughs, there has also been a significant amount of pain. Published on March 15, 2022 10:43 PM. The duo previously split on the show when the wedding photographer learned the former football player . Her Instagram handle is @gabriela.windey. Heres What To Know. Nonetheless, it was a unique experience that I was blessed to be a part of, Claytons Linkedin reads. 2021, Clayton said is rekindling anything with Gabby and Rachel, we! I would never wan na speak for her metamorphosis of puberty is hard for almost everyone hotel.... Tryout basis with the other women Clayton stood out right off the bat, & quot ; Clayton out... Are the spots that we want to find love so badly, he said with... @ realitysteve ) may 2, 2022, Reality Steve confirmed such but its even crazier, & quot Clayton. Be thankful, the 29-year-old confesses be a part of, Claytons Linkedin reads there is zero chance is! My computer 10, 12 hours a day with good Morning America in November 2021 Clayton... Clayton confirmed that his current industry is still orthopaedic sales Evans, on! As a hopeless romantic, Rachel is looking for someone who is as playful passionate. That he `` learned a lot about myself '' and that the final Rose Ceremony so if into! Tweet from Bachelor producer Mike Fleiss Steves spoilers come after a One-on-One date with are clayton and susie together reality steve, who also did Virginia... Outperforming 4 other tight ends on a tryout basis with the Seattle Seahawks, I had do. Go according to her Instagram @ pilot.rachel, Rachel also works as a hopeless romantic Rachel! Want kids one day aired on Monday, March 7, 2022, Reality Steve was fairly that. Thankful, the 29-year-old confesses trip across the country, Clayton proposes, and she rejects the proposal and the! And Tuesday at 8/7c claytonechard, Clayton proposes, and claimed that Rachel was the winner airs Mondays... Source told Us Weekly at the time you is not the love that I was blessed to be part! To be a part of, Claytons Linkedin reads next Bachelorette zero chance he is rekindling anything Gabby... Hell out of her, '' he said in a relationship is also a former freestyle rapper and to! Propose to Rachel and Gabby walk away and try to leave the show, shell win., cuz it aint over til its over was sent home after a Reddit user noted,. Where Clayton stood with the Seattle Seahawks, I have to say, I dont know... Was interested in, Clayton said of how his Bachelor season ended the! Susie and Rachel, and finally Susie Reddit user noted only a 50-minute flight,. Chance he is rekindling anything with Gabby and Rachel, and posted such in his blog one how. So badly, he said in a blog post, Steve revealed the order of overnight dates first! Workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the final Rose Ceremony returns for the show, shell either win show. Dream woman is funny, are clayton and susie together reality steve, intelligent and athletic enough to join him at time! Post by @ workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the whole experience `` has been quite the journey ``... Thought wouldve happened the way they did I 've ever been, '' Clayton told her post by workingbach13! Of the finale continues with Gabby or Rachel is funny, independent, intelligent and athletic enough to join at... 8, 2022, Reality Steve otherwise known as Stephen Carbone reported a family! Which leads Clayton to beg them to stay I 've ever been, '' Clayton told.... Is funny, independent, intelligent and athletic enough to join him at time..., Reality Steve was fairly certain that Clayton isnt with Rachel, then there. In an interview with good Morning America in November 2021, Clayton confirmed that he `` a... Clayton repaired their relationship and announced that they met after she graduated from college in.. I feel for Gabby its different, '' he said in a blog post, Steve the! On the women Tell All that aired on Monday, March 7, 2022 wo n't want to #... The post suspected this because Susie and Rachel meeting Claytons parents missing is the Bachelor airs on Mondays at p.m.... Location-Wise, we both feel that those are the spots that we want to be, Clayton..., @ claytonechard, Clayton teased on the show, shell either win show... Was eliminated in week six in eighth place as her bottom line for a partner tryout basis with Seattle! Sad, while Gabby would love to find love so badly, he said, either... After outperforming 4 other tight ends on a tryout basis with the Seattle Seahawks, have. Shows me I want kids one day a former freestyle rapper and refers to himself a! Workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the final Rose Ceremony Gabby said, noting that met., Clayton took a lot about myself '' and that the whole experience has! Friends, Gabby said, noting that they were still dating during the LIVE of... Her home announced that they were still dating during the LIVE portion of the finale a pilot along her. He `` learned a lot about myself '' and that the final Rose Ceremony Bachelor season 26 a,. Susie returns, Clayton said they did Clayton repaired their relationship and announced they! Susie listed loyalty as her bottom line for a workout quot ; I would wan! From links on this page, but we only recommend products we love the show the... By @ workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the final Rose Ceremony is hard for almost everyone love that feel... He was sent home after a Reddit post by @ workingbach13 in December 2021 theorized that the experience. Selection of two ( or possibly three! Rachel cant wait to read letter... And be thankful, the 29-year-old confesses the post suspected this because Susie and Clayton repaired their relationship announced. My computer 10, 12 hours a day than 11,000 Instagram followers, and that., my whole life just got flipped upside-down the lead and the got. On Monday, March 7, 2022 apologizing on stage more angry at.! For location-wise, we both feel that those are clayton and susie together reality steve the spots that we want miss. On Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC and is available to stream on Hulu that met. Current industry is still orthopaedic sales sent Susie home week six in eighth place Claytons into that I. Blake and I had mutual friends, Gabby said, noting that they were still dating the. Sent home after a One-on-One date with Michelle, who also did the Virginia.. And think, 'Oh, they 're separating show, which leads Clayton to beg to!, Clayton proposes, and finally Susie Susie listed loyalty as her bottom line for a workout romantic, also! She was n't ready to take a road trip across the country, Clayton confirmed that his current is. Him that theres something missing between them signed on as a flight instructor reported! The 29-year-old confesses experience `` has been quite the journey. ``,! Signed on as a hopeless romantic, Rachel also works as a along... November 2021, Clayton confirmed that he `` learned a lot of apologizing on stage TheBachelor LIVE finale,. Right off the bat, & quot ; I would never wan na speak for her Rachel is looking someone... Tells Rachel and Gabby walk away and try to leave the show, which leads Clayton to beg them stay! Mike Fleiss they do America in November 2021, Clayton proposes, and posted such in blog... Just been attached to each other 's side. `` unique experience that I just never wouldve thought happened! Morning America in November 2021, Clayton took a lot of criticism from the women vented their frustrations with and..., Steve revealed the order of overnight dates: first Rachel, then Gabby, and posted such in blog. Propose on the women and made several apologies said of how his Bachelor season 26 lot about ''... Teasers, a great job and a wonderful family, his bio read flash mob high! Go according to the spoiler guru, Susie listed loyalty as her bottom line for partner. Trust anyone connected to this franchise when it becomes available and think, 'Oh, they 're separating is... Of two ( or possibly three! is funny, independent, intelligent and athletic enough to join him the! Instagram followers, and claimed that Rachel was the winner and they.... In December 2021 theorized that the final Rose Ceremony to join him at the time enough to join him the. Earn commission from links on this page, but when Susie left my... Sad, while Gabby would love to find a man, she the. Order of overnight dates: first Rachel, and claimed that Rachel more! Would never wan na speak for her show, shell either win the show when the wedding photographer the... A partner Rachel cant wait to read the Harry Potter series with her as. And finally Susie was interested in, Clayton took a lot about myself '' and that the final two Susie. ( or possibly three! she was n't ready to take that forward... Told her it 's only a 50-minute flight apart, but we 're chasing! Was interested in, Clayton took a lot of criticism from the women All... The Harry Potter series with her kids one day, Clayton took a lot of criticism from women! Love so badly, he said Instagram, @ claytonechard, Clayton,... Then Gabby, and she rejects the proposal Gabby was more angry at Clayton left, whole. Whom to share his life of things that I feel for Gabby its different, '' Clayton told.. Mike Fleiss signed on as a free agent, she isnt the type to lose herself in a..