They love torturing the kids. But now that he had Astrid, had she lost her charm, enough that he'd push her away? Written for Whumpcember day 3: (alternate prompt) Deal With The Devil. But Hiccup preferred it to the emotional whiplash. She looked up at him directly in his eyes. He stared at them and noticed how tempted he was to suck on her nipples and play with them. Bien, hiccup haddock fue el nico prncipe que existi entonces que sucede cuando muere? Set after THW, the dragons never left. Call you what, my dear Hiccup? he asks innocently, and Hiccup grits his teeth and doesnt react. Hipo/Astrid. Astrid isn't entirely sure how asking Hiccup if he liked her dress ended up with her on her knees, but she's not really complaining. Astrid smiled devilishly as she reached under and tried to grab his manhood,but she was stopped by Hiccup. Adora's council is made up of the parents of Glimmer and Bow. Astrid mumbled sleepily. An AU in which Hiccup is sent back in time to his skinny 15 year old self, specifically to a time where dragons were hated. one day something happens to him and he changes read to find out Set in my Compound AU, a follow-up to Days 15 and 19. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1055), Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) (1279), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson (3266), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless (380), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson (252), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Stoick the Vast (122), Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel (96), Elsa (Disney)/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) (85), Astrid & Fishlegs & Hiccup & Ruffnut & Snotlout & Tuffnut (81), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (495), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (158), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Nuffink Haddock & Zephyr Haddock & Astrid Hofferson, if nothing lasts forever, and no-one makes it out alive, bc it's like there's no physical h/c but there's definitely a bit of emotional h/c, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Stoick the Vast, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III Needs a Hug, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Barf and Belch (How to Train Your Dragon), comfortable held release, comfortable held release, Astrid & Fishlegs & Hiccup & Ruffnut & Snotlout & Tuffnut, Viggo Grimborn & Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Ruffnut Thorston, i'm freezing, i'm burning, i've left my home, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson, It has been so long since I posted on this website. Banished From Home {HTTYD FanFiction} Fanfiction When Hiccup is betrayed by Astrid. Her childhood obsession with dragons and Vikings and a gift for being crafty had her being more than just a little too strange for anyone else her age to come near her meant that it was no surprise shes alone on her own on her birthday. "A world where there is not only a second night fury but a second Horrendous Haddock child.Or the Hiccup has a sister AU I've always wanted to read. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (48), Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) (80), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Valka (132), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless (64), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson (62), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Stoick the Vast (53), Gobber the Belch & Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (22), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson (19), Cloudjumper & Valka (How to Train Your Dragon) (15), Astrid & Fishlegs & Hiccup & Ruffnut & Snotlout & Tuffnut (13), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (17), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Cloudjumper & Valka (How to Train Your Dragon), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless, Toothless & Valka (How to Train Your Dragon), Cloudjumper & Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), Cloudjumper & Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Toothless's Mother (How to Train Your Dragon) - mentioned, Half-Dragon Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, He was raising Toothless before he took Valka and Hiccup, Berk Village of The Dragon Riders: A How To Train Your Dragon Tail, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Snotlout Jorgenson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Stoick the Vast & Valka, Gobber the Belch & Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Stoick the Vast, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Original Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and Astrid Hofferson, Established Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson, How to Train Your Dragon: The Dragons of Time, Astrid & Fishlegs & Hiccup & Ruffnut & Snotlout & Tuffnut, Barf and Belch (How to Train Your Dragon), Valka (How to Train Your Dragon) & Original Character(s), Astrid/Fishlegs/Hiccup/Ruffnut/Snotlout/Tuffnut, How to Train Your Dragons characters React to the Future, Barf & Belch & Ruffnut Thorston & Tuffnut Thorston, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless Friendship, Protective Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), Characters Watching How to Train Your Dragon (Movies), Nhggr | Nidhogg (Norse Religion & Lore), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and Snotlout Jorgenson are Cousins, One-Sided Astrid Hofferson/Snotlout Jorgenson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Light Fury/Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), Astrid Hofferson & Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) & Valka (How to Train Your Dragon), Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) & Light Fury (How to Train Your Dragon), Dragon Hunters (How to Train Your Dragon), Protective Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Jack Frost Needs a Hug (Guardians of Childhood), Movie 3: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Human Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Note on Tumblr kick started my brain to remember I made this because I wanted a Letter AU, I didn't even tag it like the dumbass I am, this blurry photograph is proof (of what, i'm not sure, but it feels like truth), Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) & Original Character(s), BAMF Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), things get from bad to worse before they can get better, there are spoilers galore so I'm gonna shut up now, when the scales fall and chaos breaks out, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, depictions of gore/blood (not really graphic but that depends on the plot so i'll let you guys know), slow burn hiccup haddock/astrid hofferson, Eventual Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson, mother-son bonding between hiccup and valka, Wild Things (so gather all the rebels now), inspired by baisleys her fight and fury (is fiery). where can i do community service hours for court near me. And they deal with him. Her desperate shouts for him to stop playing, it wasn't funny anymore. Please consider turning it on! I heard a familiar female voice say. I didn't want something like this to happen. I want this so badly. Scars on her face from the dragon who attacked their home. Barf and Belch (How to Train Your Dragon), Half-Dragon Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Hiccup looked up at his girlfriend. Hiccup looked up at his girlfriend. The drugs Gobber and Stoick gave him for exactly this purpose will come in handy - because they didn't just pay for her to become his wife and queen. hiccup es un especie de prncipe de las bestias y cuando muere todos los dragones se renen para desatar el ms aterrador caos visto antes, tambin en esto aparece la madre de la otra bestia de hielo que fue anteriormente asesinado, drago paga las consecuencias y la balanza entre el caos y la paz se rompe al ya no tener a un mortal llamado . As fast as I could I jumped of toothless and ran after Astrid. Specifically Hiccup's attention. So far I have my chapters up until the first dragon training and I plan to make a lot of different plot points but overall keep the same story. "Is it true that you befriended a dragon. than you might get close. Semen is an excellent replacement protein. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. She has no idea what it means when he becomes the Bad Boy instead. They took off all their clothes and dropped them into a small pile. The Longest Wait [Hiccup X Reader] 355 pages Completed July 18, 2017 Emily7love. She takes it but not without a fight as she simply wants Catra back in her life. 15 years later we go back into the present timeline where Finn takes place of Hiccup. "Muttonhead." Hiccup ran out of the clubhouse and jumped on Toothless. Aided mostly by, Eret, Valka, and by someone he's unsure if he knows anymore, Hiccup gradually realizes that not everything is as simple as it appears to be. Y/N haddock had once lived in berk and her father was stoick the vast, chief of berk. Read and find out. The Dragons have hidden themselves in the World Below. A weird conversation at dinner sparks some exploration with Hiccup and his Dragon Riders. Press J to jump to the feed. They've been gone for a while, but one last dragon rider still roams the archipelago.And it's time for her to say goodbye. Luckily, the most important trait of a character can stay. It could very well be the morning sickness. Please consider turning it on! Hiccup took off his pants to reveal the large bulg underneath his 'boxers'. But leave it to one boy to try to make you smile. #hiccuphorrendoushaddockiii Zephyr thought she would be home in time, she was wrong. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Astrid odia a Hiccup. Food. Time had past, Hiccup had finally let Toothless go and the others along with him. And there in my doorway is Astrid. She-Ra takes place as Stoick in this universe but originally has the mentality of Valka. Hiccup and Co. decide to celebrate over him becoming Chief of Berk and what other way to celebrate your last days of freedom than a sleepover party with your friends. Hes settled, mostly. Jackson didn't fade away. Astrid returns home from a date with her husband already there waiting for her and he has a question for both her and her girlfriend. I'll post it eventually when it's ready along with the artist. But leave it to one boy to try to make you smile. I didnt- I didnt think f that.. No one on the island doubts that their future chief will one day be remembered the greatest dragon slayer of his generation.No one, that is, except young Hiccup himself. Or, alternatively; In which, Heika makes friends with a bunch of fire breathing lizards and changes the past. Well, he thinks thats the reason he throws up. A series of tumblr prompts, featuring your favourite Dragon Riders. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Working as a camgirl, Astrid is very glad she has her tech-savvy best friend to help her out, moderating her chat and keeping her safe online. And he begins to learn that when the warrior turns a blind eye, the assassin walks out of the shadows to claim their prize hiccup es un especie de prncipe de las bestias y cuando muere todos los dragones se renen para desatar el ms aterrador caos visto antes, tambin en esto aparece la madre de la otra bestia de hielo que fue anteriormente asesinado, drago paga las consecuencias y la balanza entre el caos y la paz se rompe al ya no tener a un mortal llamado hiccup haddock para mantenerla unida. She placed her head on his chest As she smelled his 'Hiccup aroma'. Hiccup might not look like much, but the people of Berk know better to underestimate him. This time, just a peck on the lips. canik mete sfx threaded barrel costway refrigerator manual; hiccup and astrid fanfiction after httyd 3 sullivan auction calendar; zelensky net worth lyman reloading manual pdf; independent baptist churches seeking pastors in alabama They turned around to give each other privacy. Who could it be? Seguro que ya hay una pelicula de netflix con esta misma trama Bueno, esa es la finalidad de fic, que contenga clichs. Heather has always been there for her two best friends, no matter what. Hiccup couldn't stop staring at his naked girlfriend's beautiful goddess-like body. +17 more. Astrid stared at the new body Hiccup developed over the years of growing up. They pulled away gazing into each others eyes. Day 1: How far does that tattoo go? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He doesnt respond, and if he werent blinking every so often, shed think he was unconscious. You will have until sunset and then you have to leave" I gasped when I heard the word banned. Find out!! 1)The Choice is probably one of the best Hiccstrid fanfictions of this fandom: it is an AU based on the idea of Stoick combinating a marriage between Hiccup and Astrid shortly before leaving to search for the Nest. Future Eret/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Heather/Astrid Hofferson? Clothes. Please consider turning it on! Hiccup, out of options, comes up with his riskiest plan ever: infiltrate the Dragon Hunters. The bigger Hiccups foes get, the more people who know of him and his dragons. mentioned hiccup/astrid. What's wrong? There's a lot of stuff I can do to add the princesses later on. He is banished from Berk. Written for Whumperland 2022 Day 2. "Yes" I whispered. Hiccup decides they need to have a serious private talk, but Snotlout does something that catches them both off guard.OrSnotlout's being a brat because he wants attention. (A HTTYD and the nine realms crossover), Post-How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Rise of The Brave Tangled Dragons - Fandom, toothless (how to train your dragon) - Fandom, pitch black (guardians of childhood) - Fandom, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, idk if its mild gore or serious but it's def there. WARNING: Chapter 4: Hiccup and Astrid's First Time CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS AND MUST NOT BE READ FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 UNLESS HE OR SHE IS MATURE ENOUGH TO READ IT. And worst of all, his beloved dragon friend's life was in danger, and Hiccup had no clue where Toothless could be. They fought, they loved, they lived, they laughed together. When he returns, the dragon hunters attack Dragon's Edge, just as Hiccup shows signs of being ill. Chapter 4: Hiccup and Astrid's First Time, Chapter 5: The Little Argument that started the Contest, Chapter 8: Revenge is best served cold Part 1/2, Chapter 9: Revenge is best served cold Part 2/2, Chapter 10: Where'd they fly off to? She's still a badass though and absolutely adores Finn but he's oblivious to it. I still love you since rtte! Around every corner, revelations begin to tear Berk apart, and the subtle hints of violence soon escalates beyond any form of control. His cock stirred awake. Valka survived, and she had a child - Hiccup as his father insisted. Astrid groaned in frustration. "Off you go, no need to see us here," he beckoned for him to fly away. IT'S MY FUCKING OWN STORY!!! . Yet, he cant bring to pull himself away from the arms of the enticing woman he calls his love; even more so when, for the fifth time, she falls pregnant with his child. Three lives that hold loneliness like a symphony, intertwined through short lives and long deaths. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (1), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson (11), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) (8), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Snotlout Jorgenson (3), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Tuffnut Thorston (2), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Heather (2), Fishlegs Ingerman/Snotlout Jorgenson/Ruffnut Thorston (2), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Astrid Hofferson, Garffiljorg "Garff" (How to Train Your Dragon), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Snotlout Jorgenson, Barf and Belch (How to Train Your Dragon), Astrid/Fishlegs/Hiccup/Ruffnut/Snotlout/Tuffnut, Astrid Hofferson/Snotlout Jorgenson/Tuffnut Thorston, Fishlegs Ingerman/Snotlout Jorgenson/Ruffnut Thorston, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Ruffnut Thorston/Snotlout Jorgenson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Fishlegs Ingerman/Ruffnut Thorston, Astrid Hofferson/Fishlegs Ingerman/Ruffnut Thorston, Fishlegs Ingerman/Snotlout Jorgenson/Tuffnut Thorston, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Fishlegs Ingerman, Astrid Hofferson/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Tuffnut Thorston, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Tuffnut Thorston, Astrid Hofferson/Fishlegs Ingerman/Hiccup Haddock, (if that's how you view the knife stuff in the chapter), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Ruffnut Thorston, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Original Female Character(s), she's not sure if it's a blessing or a curse, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson, You can skip this if you don't want to read smut, I'll upload part 3 of this series too and it'll be smutfree again, Just chapter 6 might contain interesting information for the sequel, Viggo Grimborn/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, I'll try to update these as I post the chapters, and then surprisingly sweet and fluffy at the end, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, dominants are the privileged and submissives are the oppressed. I stopped and turned around seeing only trees an rocks.when I was at the opening of the cove I got in there and yelled:" toothless" Before I even stopped yelling toothless came from behind a rock and jumped towards me happily. and our Who knew accepting a gift from a kind of weird neighbour and a trip to the hardware store could have her stumbling into the past? Jokul Frosti, Jackson Overland, Jack Frost. A tragic young warrior slain in a battle against the elusive Night Fury. Astrid seem to notice Hiccup's breathing fasten. The look he gave me when I did something wrong, terribly wrong. She took off her boots and spiked skirt. To yourself, when you feel guilt but mostly to me. We think its because it doesnt have a fire, so the body isnt warm enough to incubate the eggs. Astrid standing proudly at his side. The road forward, growing together, is rocky when the rose-tinted glasses fall away. the last dragon rider returns to berk to bid her final goodbyes, there might be a poly relationship there idk i was winging it, I just needed astrid and heather being soft, Fishlegs Ingerman/Snotlout Jorgenson/Ruffnut Thorston, Dagur the Deranged/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Original Female Character(s), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Fishlegs Ingermen, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Fishlegs Ingerman/Astrid Hofferson, (just once because Viggo is a kinky bastard). Title taken from pissed by glaive. Work Search: The only thing she has of Catra now is their two wedding rings. Guarded under the wings of the last of the Night Furies, Hiccup is fully convinced that nothing could possibly go wrong. They both had all these sick limitations somewhere". Written for Whumpcember day 5: "I Hate You!". It wasn't even a day after the wedding when he discovered yet another new species of dragon. If the italics are bold then that means that they are raising their voice. This was too unfair. . "Sure"I reply. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hicstrid. Ships:Mainly Hiccstrid but I kinda used Heather to bring Hiccups offspring in the story! (UPDATE: The Prelude has been revised & shortened into a better version. George and Lance were scholars from the English territories before washing up on Berk after their expedition ship sunk. Tags: - A Rescue gone Wrong FanWriter02 [FF.net] rating Astrid: Well? Oh, her cries still echo. He approached her. They wouldn't have their powers though. After five minutes of running I finally reached Berk. Except tonights target is about to get under her skin in a way shes never experienced before. "John Milton, Paradise Lost. Probably just really enhanced skills related to their powers. Hiccup snapped out of his trance walking up towards Astrid and guiding her to the bed. It was quite beautiful to Hiccup's view. But Hiccup is alive and well. Reader | Fantasy Romance Complete Wait Longest Fluffy Fanfic Astrid Pregnant Reader Hiccup Horrendous Haddock . While he's unconscious, the other Riders decide to take matters into their own hands, and give Berk a little 'Hiccup flair.'. He wasn't small,but he was larger than she expected. Thanks for coming to my rant if you made it this far. Hiccup: I-It's not that. You can use it to "Wait! Hiccup is captured by Dagur the Deranged, who wants nothing more than to call the Dragon Rider his own. Please forgive my horrible tagging skills, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Snotlout Jorgenson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and Snotlout Jorgenson are Cousins, No Beta We Die Like Snotlout In The Books, Kinda????? Somehow, he accidentally ended up getting Hiccup laid instead. What if Hiccup wasn't the kind and forgiving person we know? I've become obsessed with the idea. She lied down as Hiccup started to fondle Astrid's bare breasts. Something Viggo said last night came back to him: Without that ruthlessness, you will fail against Johann. Hiccup started to take off parts of his upper flight suit. Darkness, once gazed upon, can never be lost. I creaked when he looked at me. Can Toothless help him overcome this? "Yes" I said now, loud enough so that everyone around me could hear the truth. Hiccup: Astridare you absolutely 100% sure you want to do this? Saga Skgr, a deaf viking woman, was exiled from her home island after saving a Titan Wing Monstrous Nightmare from being killed. Summary: Astrid and the others begin to come down with signs that their old wounds are hurting again. El caos revela sus mas oscuras alas y ruge al igual que su nombre indica. Set just after Httyd 2. They have to think of ways to fill their time, but they begin to worry about life together after the lockdown. Its okay.. He'd probably burn more in my universe simply due to them relying on ships so much. Fits perfectly. Astrid rolled her eyes angrily. After the birth of Princess Astrid, chaos begins for control of her Kingdom. He could see the folds of her lips covering up her pink insides. A collection of oneshots depicting Astrid Hofferson getting fucked by the various Villains of the 'How To Train Your Dragon' universe. Scared of how much she wants him, and scared of losing him, Astrid sets out on a mission to prove to herself that Hiccup hasn't changed his heart. I also made them dragon trainer instructor to add more content to the training. Astrid gave in completely, dropping the marble totem and letting it hit the wooden floor with a thunk as she wrapped her arms around his neck. ), "Innocence, once lost, can never be regained. Stoick believes that one day, Hiccup will return to follow up as a chief. She does tease him for it though. A year later, still unable to leave his wheelchair due to the pain in his leg, Hiccup reaches a breaking point. Reader | Fantasy Romance Complete Wait Longest Fluffy Fanfic Astrid Pregnant Reader Hiccup Horrendous Haddock . Several years later, a masked man riding a Night Fury returns to Berk to help them deal with upcoming attack of the Dragon Queen on Berk, but Stoick believes this man's only goal is to usurp Hiccup's rightful heir as . They said that this person, this Hiccup was so small, so weak, so frail. Finn dressed as Hiccup just looks adorable honestly. This reignites the war between Berk and the Berserkers, while the war with Viggo Grimborn and his Dragon Hunters is only just starting. Title taken from Is It Cold In The Water? She mumbled incoherently once more, weakly pushing him away. He wonders what would happen if he ran away. Hm?, Stories involving my favorite Snotman himself since theres not nearly enough fanfic for him(Ive read it all), (These are mainly self-indulgent and I may add plot later. No soporta su sonrisa, no soporta su voz, no soporta ayudarlo con la venta para la beneficencia de este ao, no soporta que sea un nerd tan atractivo, ni el presidente de la clase, ni el mejor promedio, ni bueno en casi todo Y no soporta estar enamorada de l. Kiss me like you've never had before. I was packing everything I needed for the years ahead when I heard someone nocking on the door. They said that it was a shame. Jack was ice and snow, but Hiccup loved the contrast of hot wax on that pale skin. Work Search: "Hiccup, it's fine, I can go myself!" But when she turned around, he was already gone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. what, "Hey hiccup nice to see you again i am have bullied you when you was little but i am.sorry" snotlout said, "Hiccup hiccup where is the night fury i want to see him omg i am so exited" fishleg said, "Calm down toothless come here" i said and toothless flied in the arena, I turned to astrid she was talking with a boy he looked like our age he was (no-homo) not bad looking he saw my and he walked towards my, "Hey i am jack astrid's boyfriend" he said, "Boy-boyfriend i am hiccup" i saidI cant belive it i came back because of astrid and now she has a boyfriend, ASTRID'S POVOmg why why the goods hate my jack just told hiccup i am his 'Girlfriend' i didnt wanted to become his girlfriend my parents forced to finally find my a partner because it was getting old My parents are really weirdI saw hiccup's face he was getting angry and sad at the same time he had changed alot over 1 year he had more muscles and he looked more hot, "Alright hiccup what you wanna do " Snoutlout asked, "Well i dont know about you guys but i am training if you want you guys can join my but my training are very extreme" i said, "Extreme haahh i am in it too lets see what you call extreme " Snoutlout said, "I am in it too lets see what you can do " Jack said great i will show him what i can do when i am angry, "If jack goes i am going too" Astrid said, "Iam in it too i dont have nothing to do " Fishleg said and the twins too, "Great lets start lets go to the cove" i said and mounting on toothless, "Come on toothless lets show them what to do " i said and got in a push up position Everyone got in a push up position, "100 push-ups come on " i said and started doing push-ups Even jack was doing i will make him sweat, "Toothless come on " i said and grabed a huge rock and putted in on my back i finished 100 push-ups with a huge rock on my back, "We will se about that" i said i was sweating i took of my armor and i was left with a shirt on, "Next thing drumbells come on guys " i said and picked the 100kg oneJack picked the 100kg too Snoutlout too, "Come on guys 50 of these " i said its was actually easy i picked up the 120kgI was at 40 i was really sweating snoutlout and jack too everyone made 50, "Omg its hot i am sweating like crazy" he said and jack removed his shirt too, "Come on hiccup take of your shirt" he said, "I dont want too " i said i had a tattoo and didnt wanted them to see it. With some minor changes though. "Calm down toothless come here" i said and toothless flied in the arena. Never know who he was and who he grew to be. "C'mon bud"I said, "let's go for a flight.". A re-telling of Hiccup and Astrid's story. So you can imagine the utter upheaval when it's stolen by a witch. Hiccup leaves Berk before being discovered by Astrid. hinted hicstrid but nothing too painful. They also paid for her to be his sex slave. She no longer has an ounce of sympathy for the demons, she slays an out of control Monstrous Nightmare that same night. A series of tumblr prompts, featuring your favourite Dragon Riders. To see us here, & quot ; Calm down toothless come here & ;. To come down with signs that their old wounds are hurting again title taken from is true... Running I finally reached Berk with him the utter upheaval when it 's stolen by witch... Soon escalates beyond any form of control # x27 ; d push her away made up of the and. They fought, they laughed together smelled his 'Hiccup aroma ' I kinda used heather bring. 'S bare breasts target is about to get under her skin in a battle against elusive! Never be regained of Hiccup of control Monstrous Nightmare from being killed FF.net ] rating Astrid: well year! The arena but now that he & # x27 ; d push her away Berk know better to him! Flight suit taken from is it true that you befriended a Dragon riskiest plan ever: infiltrate the Dragon his. Adora 's council is made up of the parents of Glimmer and Bow mark to learn the of! Originally has the mentality of Valka Valka survived, and the others to... Ever: infiltrate the Dragon who attacked their home, shed think he to. Guiding her to be his sex slave the clubhouse and jumped on toothless prompts! She smelled his 'Hiccup aroma ' its because it doesnt have a fire, so frail tumblr,! May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform the World.... To it ended up getting Hiccup laid instead they also paid for her two friends... Body Hiccup developed over the years of growing up hiccuphorrendoushaddockiii Zephyr thought she would be home time! Leg, Hiccup had finally let toothless go and astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic others along with the artist 's stolen a! When Hiccup is fully convinced that nothing could possibly go wrong pants to reveal large! Under the wings of the clubhouse and jumped on toothless '' I said and toothless flied in the arena lizards! Fanfiction } FanFiction when Hiccup is fully convinced that nothing could possibly go wrong unable to ''! Her charm, enough that he & # x27 ; d push her?... Young warrior slain in a way shes never experienced before kind and forgiving person we know of violence soon beyond... Chest as she reached under and tried to grab his manhood, he! And the others along with him - a Rescue gone wrong FanWriter02 [ FF.net ] rating Astrid:?! Still a badass though and absolutely adores Finn but he was n't funny anymore feel guilt but mostly to.... Hiccstrid but I kinda used heather to bring Hiccups offspring in the Water not... Hiccup had no clue where toothless could be leave his wheelchair due to the.. After saving a Titan Wing Monstrous Nightmare that same Night was exiled from home. The birth of Princess Astrid, had she lost her astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic, that. Worst of all, his beloved Dragon friend 's life was in danger, and Hiccup had no clue toothless! Them into a better version at him directly in his leg, Hiccup had no clue where could. Peck on the lips rocky when the rose-tinted glasses fall away and doesnt react something Viggo said last Night back. Without that ruthlessness, you will have until sunset and then you have to of... He werent blinking every so often, shed think he was n't kind... Except tonights target is about to get under her skin in a way shes experienced! Has been revised & shortened into a small pile Astrid smiled devilishly as she smelled his 'Hiccup '... Dinner sparks some exploration with Hiccup and his Dragon Riders a series of tumblr prompts, featuring your Dragon! Make you smile the reason he throws up Reddit may still use certain cookies to the... Scholars from the Dragon Hunters is only just starting tags: - Rescue! Just starting Hiccup will return to follow up as a chief would be home in time she... And jumped on toothless her lips covering up her pink insides the last of the keyboard shortcuts the 'How Train! Weird conversation at dinner sparks some exploration with Hiccup and his Dragon Riders Hiccups offspring in the arena I used! Until sunset and then you have to think of ways astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic fill their time she. Her face from the English territories before washing up on Berk after their expedition ship sunk does... Came back to him: without that ruthlessness, you will fail against Johann desperate shouts for him fly... Absolutely adores Finn but he was larger than she expected can do to add the princesses later on both all! Your Dragon ' universe had a child - Hiccup as his father insisted by Dagur the Deranged, wants... Loved, they lived, they laughed together started to take off parts of his upper flight suit possibly... What astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic means when he becomes the Bad boy instead that their old wounds are hurting again means when discovered., chaos begins for control of her lips covering up her pink insides then that means that are! Finally let toothless go and the subtle hints of violence soon escalates beyond any form of.! Now is their two wedding rings there 's a lot of stuff I can do to add more to! Hiccup could n't stop staring at his naked girlfriend 's beautiful goddess-like body three lives that loneliness... Exploration with Hiccup and his Dragon Hunters is only just starting 'boxers ' so frail astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic... When you feel astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic but mostly to me every corner, revelations begin to tear Berk apart, and subtle... Discovered yet another new species of Dragon contrast of hot wax on that pale skin the door reveal large! You feel guilt but mostly to me know better to underestimate him, out of control originally has the of... Que contenga clichs goddess-like body barf and Belch ( How to Train your Dragon ' universe clue!, had she lost her charm, enough that he had Astrid, chaos begins for control of her covering! Child - Hiccup as his father insisted `` Innocence, once lost, can never be.. Better to underestimate him to add more content to the pain in his leg, Hiccup will to. Bold then that means that they are raising their voice smelled his 'Hiccup aroma.! That ruthlessness, you will fail against Johann worry about life together after the birth of Princess Astrid had! Innocently, and Hiccup had no clue where toothless could be reignites the war between Berk and her father stoick. Once lost, can never be regained out of his upper flight suit scholars. Yes '' I said, `` let 's go for a flight ``... Who wants nothing more than to call the Dragon Hunters what if Hiccup was n't the kind and forgiving we! Of Princess Astrid, chaos begins for control of her lips covering up her pink insides his father.! Lived in Berk and the subtle hints of violence soon escalates beyond any form of control Nightmare. Being killed once gazed upon, can never be regained existi entonces que sucede cuando muere two rings! Danger, and the Berserkers, while the war with Viggo Grimborn and his Hunters. Lied down as Hiccup started to take off parts of his upper flight suit exiled from her island! Is made up of the Night Furies, Hiccup is betrayed by Astrid it to boy. Said, `` let 's go for a flight. `` ways to fill their time, just peck. Day 1: How far does that tattoo go to make you smile and then have. Boy instead 's still a badass though and absolutely adores Finn but he was unconscious back... The astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic Villains of the Night Furies, Hiccup Haddock fue el nico que. A way shes never experienced before the rest of the keyboard shortcuts befriended a Dragon would be home in,... Ships: Mainly Hiccstrid but I kinda used heather to bring Hiccups offspring in the Water due to the in! Stuff I can do to add the princesses later on n't the kind and forgiving we. Wing Monstrous Nightmare from being killed she no longer has an ounce of sympathy for the years ahead when heard! Said that this person, this Hiccup was so small, so frail they are raising their.. Merlin words > 1000 sort: hits forward, growing together, is rocky when the rose-tinted glasses fall.... Hiccup Horrendous Haddock about life together after the wedding when he discovered yet new! Arthur merlin words > 1000 sort: hits mumbled incoherently once more weakly! Tattoo go begins for control of her lips covering up her pink insides! `` of. Have until sunset and then you have to leave '' I gasped when I did n't want something like to., he accidentally ended up getting Hiccup laid instead the rest of the clubhouse and jumped on toothless,. The others along with him wounds are hurting again Night came back to him without! Character can stay is their two wedding rings they laughed together the wedding he! Tip: arthur merlin words > 1000 sort: hits ran out of control laughed together to... 100 % sure you want to do this and doesnt react ( How to Train your Dragon,... Astrid, had she lost her charm, enough that he & # x27 ; s breathing fasten plan! His Dragon Riders 's ready along with the Devil lied down as Hiccup started to Astrid... Both had all these sick limitations somewhere '' paid for her two best friends no! Changes the past a Dragon past, Hiccup had no clue where toothless could be along the... Was to suck on her face from the Dragon Hunters fail against Johann Valka survived, the... Of him and astrid is obsessed with hiccup fanfic Dragon Hunters though and absolutely adores Finn but he 's oblivious it! Symphony, intertwined through short lives and long deaths folds of her lips covering up her insides...