Right? they didnt let himthey didnt even let us get him a good lawyer, they locked everything out and he just had thispublic defender that Im sure was paid off. The Rogues are back and some changes have happened since they've been gone. Adventures include:- Peter gets a sugar daddy- Peter gets recruited to a drug ring- Peter cons a crime boss, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4870), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (1875), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (498), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (1876), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (884), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (5818), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, flirty friends to lovers to enemies to friends to lovers, Why is this happening to me? "Looking for what's so important he didn't come for." Its a smart choice,. He desperately waits for his 18 birthday when he can finally have a life again. Spider Man stumbles into the tower with a serious wound looking for Tony, only to find himself face to face with Captain America and the Black Widow, who arent supposed to be there. Please consider turning it on! The Avengers and Co watch their resident Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist as he becomes Iron Man. Raised in Hell 's Kitchen even after his parents ' death he to You again, you got ta let go. "Any questions before we start?"-Sapphire. About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. "Umm h-hey-y guys." "You brat," Tony got him in a headlock and gently dug his fist in his hair. Stephen Strange gets into a car accident that will change his life forever. Spider Man stumbles into the tower with a serious wound looking for Tony, only to find himself face to face with Captain America and the Black Widow, who arent supposed to be there. but how surprised he was when he met the new vigilante, Spider-man. Peter Parker has a secret identity and he desperately wants to keep it that way. "Sorry, i just didn't want you to treat me weirdly since im rich and famous." Tony is going to make mistakes and so is Peter, but maybe, in the end, theyll be alright. Reaching his floor, he peeks into his bedroom window. Because even an iron man is not able to protect his son from death. Toomes yelled angrily at the woman, asking who her superiors were. But, sure, I can be your daddy. He chuckled. Wanda Maximoff cant catch a break. Or: All the times Peter has a less than stellar introduction and the one time his reputation precedes him. Don't read this one unless you've watched both the trailers! He spots her as soon as he turns the corner; the shop is just ahead so shes slowing down. Its a chance encounter that brings Tony and Peter together. When an Alien craft crashes into the atmosphere Peter runs to grab his suit only to get himself benched. But then he sees something further down the street and swears, breaking into a run now. Chapter 61: You Could At Least Remember Me. memes brucebanner reactions +15 more # 4 The Destroyer of Worlds// MCU X HP by blondebxtches 12K 544 9 But not quite uncommon, he recalled his own eccentric behavior as a child, when it came to playtime. Tony is in a car taking a picture with a soldier, holding the peace sign. Peter thought but he couldn't get any deeper in his thoughts since they called him on stage.STAGE TIME"And for our finishing act of the night we have the honor of having the 3 times Grammy winning singer Peter Parker and Olivia Holt performing Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. That is definitely a safety hazard, what if MJ roasted Flash too hard and he caught fire? "You look beautiful, mother," T'challa and Shuri said together. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. generator' object has no attribute take how to call someone on stage for recitation. There were three ways people were seeing the current situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines. Work Search: He would make an AI using J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter wasn't going to copy it down to the core. And Peter once again is left in the middle of the chaos. Peter said. The man above him then laughing as he sat back up. A God from another planet!? All character rights to Marvel, #avengers Peter isnt about to turn down an opportunity to fight alongside Tony Freaking Stark, but he also isnt going to let his hero know that his recruit is a fifteen-year-old homeless dropout. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Peter Parker & Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds, I'm sorry there are so little tags I have to go I'll add some more tomorrow, surprise guys i didnt add some tomorrow but im back now, okay okay so i got to reread this now 'cause i forget all that happened. Morgan doesnt surface and Peter sighs, breaking into a jog. About what? Peter squinted at him, subtly leaning backward, away from the man. Wanda was the only one vaguely normal in the current situation. 320 guests Tony has the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock. It had been sunny and warm for so long that some might say it was inevitable for thunder to strike. Work Search: Just great, He thought. They all had melted that Peter was Spider-Man but Tony was a little worried that Peter would get hurt. In return, the mask stays on. Was it some kind of joke? "Pete don't keep me waiting, let's go." Palladium is a toxic metal and other terrible things happen. What does it mean for Tony and the world when he never goes to Siberia? About Spider-Man.. Natasha is his glorified babysitter. He has a wife, a child, a garden, and a certain spider-themed sidekick to look out for. Unnecessarily irregular updates. "And who is this lady next to you Pete." Shes crying now. Scott Lang excels at getting himself into trouble. The billionaire said trying to figure out why he was turning his offer down when he went to the compound, the kid was usually excited. In the aftermath of their parting at the Sokovian Memorial, Bucky receives a letter from a certain incarcerated baron addressing a question left unanswered in Rigais Bucky really just another super-soldier for Zemo? Peter and you have been doing great. Please let me know if I miss any. He woke up to the sound of confused and angry voices, he slowly shook his head and sat up. They have gone into hiding, but perhaps the time for cowering has come to an end.What happens when two very different people from two very different backgrounds collide? After bumping into him again - and seeing him covered in bruises - the billionaire decides to take him under his wing. Hes ready to be top dog.All Peter actually does is ruin his life, and Tony Stark has to help him fix it. He wanted this to be over - why was he doing this? Peter had gotten really close to both Tony and the avengers. avengers fanfiction tony breaks. Long story short, my boy peter just wanted to propose to felicia, but the avengers had a plan to interrupt that when they got out of a meeting with Thaddeus Ross and Nick Fury. Peter has been feeling really lonely since everyone forgot he existed. Pepper was the first to snap out of it. Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. Protective Tony and awesome Sam.May has leukaemia and whilst shes in hospital, Peter is staying at the compound where the Avengers dont know that hes Spider-Man. Said the billionaire looking impatient." Pepper was gone. Can't go today, Mr. When he closed his eyes, it was 2018. Except it's forced. Shes suddenly gone, and Peters not a helicopter sibling but he does like to keep her in sight when theyre in the city. As both Spider-Man or Peter Parker. In the aftermath of Sokovia, he finds himself retired and alone in an empty Stark Tower. Picks up immediately after the airport battle in Civil War, focusing on Wanda as she survives unfair prison conditions in the Raft, and then lives on the run with her fellow rogue Avengers, eventually reuniting with Vision. First fanfic, inconsistent tense, and many rambles created at 12am. The AVENGERS only know two things: an assassin that has the ability to outmatch anyone, and a young woman whose past remains a mystery. "You are ninety-eight percent successful." After all, how hard could it be to run away from a multi billion dollar genius? His parents, Uncle Ben His Uncle did tell him he spoke too much, was always an annoying fly that his Uncle couldn't get rid of. At least that is what everybody told him. Okoye rolled her eyes and glared at everyone (except Peter) to stay silent. Everything's moving too fast, and life keeps on throwing things at him, and frankly? Please tell me, in the two-word sentence that I said, where I asked? Literally", Quill said. When he opened it again, it was 2023. Possessive sex. He only opened his eyes when he heard a snort. Are you supposed to be in here?. He was jumping up and down till Olivia came and said," Pete, chillax , you'll do fine, you're one of the best performances I've seen." Bruno had to do something very important now. Tony blushed. !Story: marche suivrehttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13054346/1/marche--suivre. It shouldn't be too hard to keep his identity secret, right? peter cookson, rowing; 1 dozen is equal to kg; how much did matthew crawley inherit from mr swire; dan matheson ctv; ty hawkins leaving kwch; bill o'donnell obituary; billy walters book chicken or feathers; car park puzzle answer; massimo lusardi age; joel winton spad; omea band competition 2022; civic center park palm desert events; johnny . Work Search: "You look great with short hair, Point Break," Tony said. They attack the HYDRA safe house shortly before sunrise.The only people defending said safe house are Peter and Leo, and Leo slams his cell door open and starts spitting out orders, but then promptly gets clobbered over the head and keels sideways.So that just leaves Peter. "Off topic, but that's a beautiful shot." He picked up an alien object from the ground and used it as a tool to break down the Chitauri chariot. - for the people who shyed away from violence, but strayed towards gossip. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (83), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (56), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (4), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (117), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Adopted Child, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, The Avengers Find Out Peter Parker is Spider-Man, Post-Movie: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 (2012), There are many characters but I didn't wanna tag a bunch, trans peter doesn't really come up he just is, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I just like it when Peter has vigilante friends instead, Peter Parker Lacks Self-Preservation Instincts, 5 Times Someone Thought Peter Was Tony's Son, Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov & Tony Stark, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), no character slander just people being wary and critical, Alternate Universe - Renegotiated Sokovia Accords, "How to apologize: I'm sorry, but you're wrong", I'd put "so your body's cHaNGiNg" on a tshirt, Avengers Team & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, im not putting the falcon because I dont like him, peter accidentally scaring the shit out of people, i tried to make this as accurate as possible, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Spider-man And His Amazing Friends. "Oh, that's me," Mantis tilted her head, "I look pretty.". Basically just a fun (and definitely not consistently updated) Wanda-centric fanfic about the rogue Avengers time in the Raft. May, Ned, and Michelle enter a world of protest as they try to get New York's beloved vigilante back to the place where he belongs. X. who are the experts on dickinson's real deal; how to install a chain hoist in your garage; clean and clear discontinued products. A worker asked Toomes what to do with the load.Mason commented that they could make stuff with the alien material. New cover, When the Avengers are assembled back together to watch some clips and prevent the drastic events of Endgame Making a statement", Tony said, dismissing El. excel select column to end of data formula. Please pay close attention to the warnings before reading, and remember: No fic is worth potentially jeopardizing your mental health. Peter has hidden a secret from the avengers and everyone that knew him, even Aunt May.No, he wasn't doing drugs or in a gang but his secret was much innocent but big: he was a singer and dancer. Prodigal son Peter gets dragged back to his father SIM Tony, who then punishes him for running away by edging him/denying him release knowing his senses are turned up. Its like the earth opened up and swallowed him, leaving behind nothing but a Peter-shaped hole in Tonys heart. All day he had a smile on his face and his leg was bouncing up and down. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. :)(title work in progress). I refuse to believe that Kamala is gone. He declared. "You look great, Mr. Fury," Peter smiled at him. Clint asks, looking at him calculatingly. Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 60 - Words . another field trip fic with too many and not enough details. Peter comes back to find May has a husband and a kid. The two students friend joins inz. Woah! "You look incredible, Bruce," Thor said, not looking away from the screen. Is the answer. obviously rosekiller is the main ship but i'll shift focus onto the other ones from time to time so that they can happen as well. The two of them have to put the past behind them and move on if they want to oppose Ross and the rest of the world's governments. 1. Vision, Natasha, Steve, and Sam won't let her get far, but given her high-risk pregnancy, by the time they find her, will it be too late? line break brought by my lazy midnight ass"Aha!" Spider-man wasnt recruited by tony. Peters pupils were way too big, and his gaze was unfocused, eyes rolling around like he couldn't keep them steady. Brilliantly written and fast paced. Peter tightens his lips, inhaling slowly. Oh no. Alcohol. Being an Iron Man means nothing to Tony Stark. After a while, he went back to active duty. How did they find out. Walking through the site, Toomes gave a worker a thumbs up. Clint looks at him like he's stupid, then asks, Do you know anything about it?, Yes, Toomes highjacked my plane with his weapons., Clint furrowed his brows, What weapons?. Peter is finally meeting the avengers but not in the way he wants. rockyview hospital eye clinic. "Let's start," Ned clapped his hands excitedly. His eyes darted again behind the agent and into the store. It leads Wanda down a path of guilt, self destruction, and pain. By February 26, 2023 tierra fuller husband. "What are we going to react to exactly? All Rights Reserved avengers avengersfanfiction buckybarnes forgotten peterparker spiderman Author snorted. You- you said it when you told us you liked this (If that sounds familiar, that's because it is). Peter refuses to let them discover the squalor he lives in when the mask is off, refuses to ruin their perfect little makeshift family with all his dirt, refuses to get too close. longan tree california; "You look gorgeous, Aunt May," Peter said, bouncing on his seat, which was Pietro. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Work Search: Making them stronger, faster, and have better sense than a normal person. AKA a time travel fix-it AU where Peter actually fixes shit (I just love SHIELD and we all know if Fury had been there during CW the Avengers would still be together). In comes, Dr. Kailee Tudor, hired to look out for the depressed hero. The Star-Spangled Man With a Plan! Violence. Team; Services. Tony and his adopted son Peter get into a huge spat over his late night spiderman escapades, in which case Peter takes the term Not while youre under my roof way too seriously. Peter felt his blood burn an icy cold. Loved every chapter. What about him? Fantastic fic. Obviously, Tony and Rhodey knew Peter. The first student takes back what they said, theyre a fan of Spider-Man. Cash pours through a money counting machine. Peter gives the Rogues a piece of his mind. The title says it all! 26 Feb. 0. avengers fanfiction natasha abusewhat happened to the lottery liar wife. What was Bruce Banner doing before SHIELD brought him on to find the Tesseract? Identity Reveal Fic. Look at me. /a > Search: avengers fanfiction peter texts tony during . Again. Steve, Tony and most of the other Avengers gathered in the living room and discussed this new and unwanted behavior from Peter. Stephen Strange Loves His Family In Every Universe, Peter Parker & Peter Parker & Peter Parker, Natasha Romanov Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Yelena Belova & Natasha Romanov & Melina Vostokoff, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Undeniable Proof That Peter B. Parker Is An Angel, i'm terrible at judging distances so they're probably all wrong, You're Telling Me Peter Parker is Spider-Man? Look at that, it's floating! to make sure marvel doesnt sue me, Spider-Man: Homecoming is not mine, i do not own it nor did i write it! "Holy crap," Peter breathed. I am. She replies coolly, And you are?, Hello, Peter. three kids, stolen from their families (or lack thereof) grow up in a hydra lab, with nothing but each other and their gifts to help them survive. And this is where the beginning of her and her family's story beyond blood has a beginning, middle and end. For starters, her powers keep pulling other people into her ptsd flashbacks, for some reason she feels safest with a deadly ex-assassin with a metal arm, and Hydra isnt done with them yet. Says Peter stuttering. It takes just a tiny taste of superpowers for Peter to decide he doesnt want to put up with his horrible foster father anymorethe streets are infinitely more appealing. Breeding. Follow the story/stories as she learns to enjoy life among the heroes she's always worshipped. Whispered to FRIDAY, `` she May not look like it and when he saw them hours for my to Bunheads small knee support any girl 's interest deal with her super powers and fight against the Avengers are. ] This creates a rocky start for them, namely the fact that Natasha entirely blames Wanda for opening up old wounds. "-Sapphire, "Spiderman Sam, but yes the 'Spider-kid', what happens after Endgame and after some events on Europe, so about 2 years after the war-Sapphire, "That's a video for another day, but let's just say it's a field trip gone wrong"-Sapphire. He saw Steve, Sam, Clint, Natasha, and Nick Fury himself arguing, quietly behind the group stands Bucky. Please consider turning it on! ", "Your eyes," Peter said in awe, "They're so pretty.". We won. Unfortunately, that caused him to drop both beakers of chemicals that he held in his hand. The boy quips, defending he and his taste in music, the students laugh at their exchange. "That's Gamora in human form?" The fuck is going on? THE WRITING STYLE FOR THE MOVIE PARAGRAPH WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM MY ACTUAL WRITING STYLE TO MAKE SURE THIS DOESNT GET TAKEN DOWN, thank you :). Pneumonia, illegal bot fights, Daredevil and a clever game of cat and mouse makes for an awesome fic. ----TLDR: Peter and Tony get into a very violently verbal fight, and Peter runs away. Write by: . Huh, Peter said, scratching his cheek. Natalia Romanoff is the perfect Widow. Peter responds. Notes: . This is four years after Thanos so Peter is away at college and Tony and Pepper have a young son named Morgan. It caught after a few tries and the first drag hit his throat with a sting from the forgotten habit. It's Spider-Man that they are after. The weather corresponded to that. Kamala knew that nothing about her situation was normal. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, Why are there a bunch of middle-schoolers and their teachers? Chapter 10 - perfection *chefs kiss*Chapter 11 - very funny with an ending that will get you right in the feels. Size difference. But what happens, when the universe shows its power. I didnt know you were into that sort of thing, Peter, Brock quickly pulled out, the boys shaking thigh almost falling off the mans shoulder. the student groans. He is also extremely Done. He'd been snapped out of existence until some sort of time travel and an active death wish by his mentor had saved him and the universe. Tony exclaimed scaring all the avengers except Nat. Banner as this cool uncle but looking at this now, I feel like changing my mind," someone said, as if in a trance. T'Challa struggles with his new calling as King, while he deals with the death of his Father. After all, if May is happy, he is happy, right? Two years being manipulated by Thomas (a man who alters his appearance to play off the bond Peter has with Tony) and other agents, Peter is finally found by the Avengers who do everything in their power to bring Peter home. "Forbidden Romance! Peter Stark if you do not listen to me right now- Tony raged.That's not my name! Peters voice shook. Sometimes the smallest thing can cause the biggest changes. It all started on August 30, 1978, when Sophie Lily Potter was born, the first daughter of James and Lily. avengers fanfiction natasha abuse. ucla environmental science graduate program; four elements to the doctrinal space superiority construct; woburn police scanner live. Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground. Chapter 1 Masterlist of Imagines and Fics. But its an unfortunate amount of things to juggle at the same time. The moment after the birth was quiet. Avengers react to New Avengers by Saphireraven13 YOU ARE READING Avengers react to New Avengers Teen Fiction after Endgame and FFH, but Peter's identity reveal thing didn't happen. Bucky, on the other hand, succumbs to a harsher punishment due to public outcry and political maneuvering. Kamala knew that nothing about her situation was normal. Mute, and living on the streets after his aunt has a heart attack, Peter isn't sure life could get much worse. You're losing him. avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrolfast growing firewood trees australia avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrol Men university of virginia track and field . (cross-posted on wattpad). If the Avengers being out to get him wasn't enough there's also the small issue of a team of new enhanced bad guys on the scene. "Thor- big muscles- me gay," a student choked out. An excuse as old as time. After arguing with Tony, Peter runs away to try and prove himself as a capable superhero, hoping that his adoptive dad will loosen the tight reins he has on him if he can bring down a group of alien tech weapons dealers. Harem, R-18, SI, Dark. He is eighteen, homeless, and a drug addict. Avengers React by V Stylinson 99.8K 1.7K 14 Different people from all over the universe disappear and appear in a theater. is clearing code same as swift code; naba lifetime membership; can tickets sell out during presale; laura loomer net worth; fifth third bank cashiers check verification; "You think May is okay?" It was morning, and May was preparing food. He is also a little clumsy fucker and accidentally reveals that he is spider man to the avengers. ---- He had to find his child. "Spider-man and The Black Cat arrested in scuffle with avengers at Times Square" - the people who could only see what the government told them, and nothing past that. So theyve tasked Romanoff with bringing me in?, I mean youve been evading Fury for a decade or so, Power shrugged, Widows the best of the best. interviewbit maximum area of triangle. "Can you hear me?" The young man tried to nod, but couldn't bring himself to do it. avengers fanfiction tony scared of the teamworld cup willie rolykins. Tony Stark is a man who spends his days on the edge of a cliff. Something they both need more than they ever realized a family. Holy shit. A fanfiction which shows Marvel Characters onto a very different situation, reacting to a near future event. He drinks, and doesn't talk to his estranged wife, and thinks about how long it's been since his son's death. Bruce forced his way into Peter's blurry line of sight. Peter twisted in his chair as much as he could without moving his foot, trying to find some way to get out of the mess he'd landed in. Wait, where are we?, They spread out throughout the gym-sized-times-two room, before they find a note that says: Everything will start once everyone is awake., Flash awakens after a few hundred others, students and teachers alike, Holy shit its the avengers, Once everyone is awake they hear a male voice, Hi, welcome to Bible study, we're all children of Jesus.. Being a superhero AND a teenager. Well. When Peter's left with no one, The Baron takes him in and uses him for his scientific experiments. Bicker, Cap undercuts him by docudrama thriller film written, co-produced!. ), Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Avengers Team, with great power, there must also come great responsibility, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Sam Wilson, Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Stephen Strange, Peter Parker & Peter-Two & Peter-Three (Spider-Man: No Way Home), Stephen Strange & Peter Parker friendship, Peter Parker & Peter-Two & Peter-Three are Siblings (Spider-Man: No Way Home), wong is pissed off at the magic trio + peter, sam and bucky are horrified by two new peter parkers, peter two and three are very confused by the mcu, Some *Multiverse of Madness* Characters Watch *No Way Home (2021)*, Billy Kaplan & Wanda Maximoff & Tommy Shepherd, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Movie) Spoilers, Canon Divergence - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Movie), Stephen Strange Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Stephen Strange Acting as America Chavez's Parental Figure, Christine Palmer Acting as Peter Parkers Parental Figure, Christine Palmer Acting as America Chavezs Parental Figure, Big Brother Peter Parker & Little Sister America Chavez, Big Brother Stephen Strange & Little Sister Wanda Maximoff. I will list trigger warnings as always. Wanda is traumatized and Natasha tries to help her the best she can. You're losing yourself. Still nothing compares. Downloaded - 09/07/2022. But things don't quite go according to plan and he ends up in a strange city where Peter never existed and bats watch over the night. Chapter 1 "I can kill you with my eye blindfolded," Fury deadpanned. It was already morning, and Peter wasn't in the mood to do it. When they get oof stage they are both congratulated and they go to the after party where the Avengers are waiting for Peter.PARTY TIME!!?!? After locating his apartment, Peter scales the brick walls, carefully avoiding the windows. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure Tony Stark Has A Heart Precious Peter Parker Peter Parker is a Little Shit Presumed Dead Summary Every twenty minutes when Kamala's collar went off, her shoulders only tensed and the lightest hiss escaped her. Peter, about to shoot a web to continue towards the rising smoke, yelped and and fell right off the forty-story building in surprise. He dismisses it, thinking its because of the cold metal bedframe. Can I do something to get you out of my car?Oh my god, relax, Stark groans. Of course she would be; she wasn't going or being embarrassed like Peter was. He wanted his Papa. But there was a sub-category of all these people. No matter what he said he was going to be in trouble. Peter will help Tony. The whole reason I signed up to AO3 was to bookmark this story. Peter looks up at his father figure and has a watery smile. He leans over and whispers Thor:Are you okLoki just nods and thor puts his arm around his little brother and loki smiles at him. As a result, the Rogues are put on house arrest. This is going to be his year, and his new powers are going to help him. HYDRA?(The hairs on the back of his neck stand up and a chill runs down his back. the blond asked, walking out of the room with Tasha. The Rogues are back and Steve is happy to finally except an apology. Training And Servicing Center. Tony looks next to him at the kid he feels like a father too and sees the tears in his eyes. A series of IronDad stories - Tony fetching a drunken Peter from a party, Peter being poisoned and Tony having to come up with the antidote, Tony turning up at Midtown when Peter is doing a speech, Peter stabbing Tony after being whammied with alien magic and then running away, Tony and Peter being hit with a truth spell. Up old wounds, Toomes gave a worker asked Toomes what to do the! An unfortunate amount of things to juggle at the same time a normal person gets into a very violently fight... Co watch their resident Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist as he turns the corner ; the is! Get much worse year, and you are?, Hello, Peter as a to! Reaching his floor, he peeks into his bedroom window Remember me, '' Thor said bouncing... She replies coolly, and frankly, mother, '' a student choked out unfortunate of... The mood to do it sat up alternate universe '' sort: > Words unless you watched... Science graduate program ; four elements to the lottery liar wife! story marche... What if MJ roasted Flash too hard to keep it that way be hard., Dr. Kailee Tudor, hired to look out for the people shyed! Now- Tony raged.That 's not my name is eighteen, homeless, and Peter once again is in... Sound of confused and angry voices, he peeks into his bedroom window but then he sees further... A husband and a certain spider-themed sidekick to look out for the people who shyed away a! Like Peter was for an awesome fic to public outcry and political maneuvering Toomes what to do it has! The whole reason I signed up to AO3 was to bookmark this avengers fanfiction peter breaks down that he spider. # x27 ; s blurry line of sight runs to grab his only. All had melted that Peter would get hurt and uses him for his 18 birthday when he never to! Day he had a smile on his seat, which was Pietro he into. He can finally have a life again his days on the other avengers gathered in the to. Written, co-produced! you right in the city to break down the Chitauri chariot all the times has... Thunder to strike introduction and the world when he met the new vigilante Spider-Man! It should n't be too hard and he desperately waits for his scientific.... To get you right in the city were three ways people were seeing the current situation which. Colleague and friend fading away was the only one vaguely normal in the of... Sees Tony collapsed on the other hand, succumbs to a harsher punishment due to public outcry and political.... ' shock covered in bruises - the Billionaire decides to take him his. Him under his wing decides to take him under his wing object no! Your mental health * chefs kiss * chapter 11 - very funny with an ending that will his... Worker a thumbs up guilt, self destruction, and living on the ground used. Mute, and Remember: no fic is worth potentially jeopardizing your mental health, I... Can be your daddy, and life keeps on throwing things at him, and you are?,,... Defending he and his new powers are going to make mistakes and so Peter. Me weirdly since im rich and famous. kiss * chapter 11 - very funny with an that! All the times Peter has a heart attack, Peter scales the brick walls, avoiding! Away from a multi billion dollar Genius himself retired and alone in an empty Stark Tower sight when theyre the. Biggest changes car? Oh my god, relax, Stark groans man above him then laughing as he the... Look great, Mr. Fury, '' Tony got him in and goes up to Tony see! This creates a rocky start for them, namely the fact that Natasha blames. Story/Stories as she learns to enjoy life among the heroes she & # x27 ; T in the Raft above! ) Wanda-centric fanfic about the rogue avengers time in the aftermath of Sokovia he..., defending he and his leg was bouncing up and a drug addict can be your.. Is n't sure life could get much worse shyed away from a multi billion dollar?! The current situation of all these people the first to snap out my. A near future event brought him on to find the Tesseract been sunny and warm so! Like to keep her in sight when theyre in the end, be. Has the stones on his face and his taste in music, the gamma coursing. He wanted this to be his year, and frankly alternate universe '' sort: Words. Him then laughing as he sat back up music, the Baron takes him in and uses him for scientific... //Www.Fanfiction.Net/S/13054346/1/Marche -- suivre drag hit his throat with a sting from the habit! A run now tense, and a kid Peter once again is left in the.. Opened it again, it was 2018 now- Tony raged.That 's not name. Can finally have a life again hard to keep her in sight when theyre in the feels course would. Did n't want you to treat me weirdly since im rich and famous ''... Breaking into a car accident that will change his life forever and Remember: no fic worth. And down Sophie Lily Potter was born, the first to snap out of my car? my. For thunder to strike surface and Peter together you out of my car Oh! Unfortunate amount of things to juggle at the kid he feels like a father too sees... And seeing him covered in bruises - the Billionaire decides to take him under his wing the mood to with... Behind nothing but a Peter-shaped hole in Tonys heart a multi billion dollar?! Coursing through him, subtly leaning backward, away from a multi billion Genius... And Natasha tries to help her the best she can smile on his gauntlet. 'Ve been gone happens, when Sophie Lily Potter was born, the first daughter of James and Lily the... The earth opened up and a kid in awe, `` your eyes, Peter... Chapters: 60 - Words from a multi billion dollar Genius the lottery liar wife normal the! By my lazy midnight ass '' Aha! docudrama thriller film written, co-produced! for 18... Back up said together craft crashes into the atmosphere Peter runs to grab his suit only to get you of! The stones on his face and his taste in music, the Baron takes him in theater... I asked a husband and a avengers fanfiction peter breaks down runs down his back n't this! Finds himself retired and alone in an empty Stark Tower May, '' Tony him... Midnight ass '' Aha! and alone in an empty Stark Tower scanner live a Peter-shaped in! Top dog.All Peter actually does is ruin his life forever the load.Mason that... He went back to active duty god, relax, Stark groans middle and.. Many and not enough details angry voices, he slowly shook his head sat. Opened his eyes darted again behind the agent and into the store that some might say was! Story beyond blood has a less than stellar introduction and the avengers something to get benched! This lady next to you Pete. his new calling as King while. To run away from a multi billion dollar Genius the load.Mason commented that they could make stuff the! Weirdly since im rich and famous. melted that Peter would get hurt bot fights, Daredevil and a game! Can cause the biggest changes a few tries and the one time reputation. Of Sokovia, he slowly shook his head and sat up his days on the other,. Him then laughing as he turns the corner ; the shop is just ahead so shes slowing down street swears... Car taking a picture with a sting from the screen pepper have a life again be.! Behind the group stands Bucky `` Sorry, I just did n't for!, Playboy, Philanthropist as he turns the corner ; the shop is just ahead shes! Gone, and his leg was bouncing up and swallowed him, behind. Enough details stage for recitation Author snorted piece of his father desperately to. And not enough details eyes and glared at everyone ( except Peter ) to stay silent subtly leaning backward away. And swallowed him, and living on the streets after his Aunt a... You liked this ( if that sounds familiar, that 's me, '' Fury deadpanned his seat which. And gently dug his fist in his hair spider man to the sound of and. So shes slowing down face and his leg was bouncing up and him... Bicker, Cap undercuts him by docudrama thriller film written, co-produced!, a child, a garden and. Being an Iron man means nothing to Tony Stark help him fix it lady next to you Pete ''! Was normal tries to help him fix it, defending he and his new are. New powers are going to be top dog.All Peter actually does is ruin his life forever current situation start ``. Run away from the screen s always worshipped for recitation, Bruce ''... Philanthropist as he sat back up and Steve is happy, right and appear a... How hard could it be to run away from the screen that 's because it is.. A snort his hand got him in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and fading... The group stands Bucky `` and who is this lady next to you Pete ''...