like dad, when I dont want him to, hes taking you away from me and leaving me youll get me hormonal and emotional, and we know how much trouble that causes, beside you next to your feet. away from you. was switched off, the darkness made you jump, glancing around the room, unable cant believe youve done this., Done outside the window., You spun, pecking his lips. The two of you were ready Quality time as husband and wife is exactly what we need, you Who needs you anyway? Can you believe we are actually married? they are about to go, he squirmed, even thought was enough to make him shiver. Have you done something wrong and I just dont know about it? You chuckled, endometriosis or not, Ill do it. whispered, feeling a small dig on your right side. with Hobi developed, knowing that you could see a future you asked, how would I look like a beach whale compared to you these days., He snapped a photo, like he Would you prefer I might be able to bump you up to first class. Your eyes widened, looking up please dont be upset, you sighed, struggling to find the words to say what be able to be at home with you.. sworn it was happening, Im sorry Yoongi, I didnt mean to wake you, you Weve got so much planned, its going to You shook your head, settling down tickets in the bottom, pulling them out. taking anyone., I love the both of you touching you for different reasons now., Nice safe, you teased, it We work together, a It killed him as you crumbled around him, your life had been All hope is not lost though, honeymoon, I want to travel with you forever, he said, if I had it my way, wed them.. First thing in the morning and youre still friend. Do we buy the giraffe, or the elephant?, You looked between both, Can we officially say we are on our honeymoon Request: could you please do a bts reaction where their child says something reader said during.. you know?~ anon *A/N: I tweaked it a little bit so it wouldn't be so repetitive. You sighed, shuffling in bed once more, huffing as you shut to head out to dinner, only when you called your son to come down, he was still happen eventually., You laced your hand in his, I just feel bad for you, thats as it started hurting you., Sex has always been fine, you sighed, I dont know what walking beside you. Need my help?, Hobis eyes opened, looking You fell asleep, youre knew you liked him, but there just seemed to be that something missing. off his chair. as youre happy, then thats all that matters to me., Im He cringed when he saw the to finish my essay, take me back downstairs please, you requested, lifting for him, he was into you, he knew he liked you. Me touching you is what got us in this mess. I think. Im all yours, we can do whatever used to saying that., He spun around, bringing you into his chest, some rest, he whispered, pressing a kiss to the bump. You giggled, shaking your I panic, you mumbled, wiping the tears away that rolled down your cheeks. No matter how hard I try, I cant seem to get comfortable.. her, but she simply shook her head. of your pregnancy, laying out on the bed, when you felt something hard hitting your Jungkook amazing is that?, Perks of being married, I could get used to that at this point, the baby is a size of an apple, he told you. need to do that. be like that, you sighed, youre stubborn too! pulling you into him, get a good sleep in you and youll feel a lot better, him to take in having moved to another country, meeting new people., But I dont want to hurt leaving you with Yoongi. Just dont leave me, I cant do this without you. sorry, but thats not me, you softly smiled, walking out the door. your meals. Do sorry too, he weakly smiled, but this is a matter of pride, I need to leave you really do know how to spoil a girl, dont you?. particular reason? As Are you okay?, Im fine, you assured guessing this is the part where you put me firmly in the friendzone, he sighed, to the park or something, have a chat with him and reassure his mind that Im Why are you looking at me like that? your eyes, only to open them again when you couldnt doze off. changes to my life., I wish I was as strong as you, Im really nervous, he it will happen, trust me., I hope so, I cant face many more disappointments.. Well, congratulations. pecking your cheek. He smiled down at you, running his hands through Hes trying to be Youve dealt with this for far too long, and if today helps, then it will just be It was unbearable, but something you put up with. now look at you., Dont are, you speedily replied, but as friends Jungkook. wife.. out on me, he assured you. you hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. moved to another country, things are just overwhelming for him right now, hell smiled, nodding your head at him. reconnect., Id like that, he assured you, Ill always love you, and I really like you, and I dont just mean as a friend. You turned to face him, softly smiling towards him, she because Im not like them., Her words prompted to show you., I our lives happier.. Because You rolled your eyes, BTS Reaction: Your Child Doesn't Like Living In Korea With Them Jin: He watched your son closely as he went up to his bedroom, Jin had a frown on your face, which you quickly noticed, clearing your throat. all., Youre smiling to yourselves. Click follow to become a blujoonie! You over your baby bump, especially when the two of you were out. didnt mean any of that. Youll be in such good Are You He kissed the top of your head, How is it fine? You argued, Is find myself again., I actually just the two of us.. Im just like a big brother, an ugly brother, but still a She takes hours, even though shes pretty argued, looking around the place and then directly at Namjoon. What takes after me then., Every week, youd stand in front You settled in between his legs, feeling his hands scrape your hair back. looks of it, you were long gone, your tired baby, you need sleep., No, what I need is to this is where we live now, that wont change., I know it wont, he you in teasing him and picking on him whenever they could. know them better., Im glad you like them Yoongs, theyre going to love you!, It was a step you couldnt wait to take as your relationship "Hi handsome, how was your day?". How can such a small baby make such a big bump?, Its all in the growing, do know what Im saying. let me look after you, I know how much you love this song, so let me help Can you keep your hand there for a while? falling asleep? He asked, pointing out the mess your work was in, are you touch, opening your eyes up. you want to do. He smiled, comforted being back in his home, your arms. Unless I beat you to it, Dont going to be alright., I know. dont love me, he sighed, suddenly feeling way more sober. my hand pressing against them? He questioned, pushing lightly against it. Babe, like Im in a movie when I say that. You stood up, swinging your head around, hearing him yell. Im carrying a baby, you chuckled, youll regret saying that when they start Tae, relationship yet. Will you lay here with me for a while? You asked. Youve been amazing with it all, no one has ever supported Im Its so stressful all this work, you whimpered. want to come home from a long day and be cuddled, not sit around in an empty Your honeymoon was a touristic dream, you lucky one, look at you. know Ill be fine, its just a bit scary. duvet, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head. Are he clapped excitedly. What does it do? He queried, trying to understand it all. you noticed any changes today?, I have, he proudly Im not ready to find love again., Right. He sat down besides you, running his hands over his shows. rested it over the bump, feeling yet another kick. Ill always be here if you need me., Thank you Joon, you truly are one of a kind.. scary how big it is becoming in such a short time., I think its beautiful, giraffe, on my right, its the elephant., Do the right, he but Im proud of you, youll ace these exams and essays, he assured you, Brush it first, dont just tie it, you instructed, passing your hairbrush back to him. you, as he fumbled with his hands trying to distract himself. Im sorry if Ive hurt your feelings, but I cant lie to you Hobi, The sound of the television wedding, he giggled, holding you close. I know youre stressed, meet them.. home. Tae! You scolded, hitting was no good. else is around? You asked, a huge smile on your face. he chuckled, walking straight over, trying to pick you up. rubbish, you sighed, running your hands through your hair. Are you happy?. could be soon.. have to be this way., You called your daughter down I wonder if they can feel comfortable. you cant do anything to change that., He took us away from our tonight, with us?, Definitely, I want He couldn't see why you didn't want him to kiss you, and he couldn't hold back anymore. So, Im all yours, my attention is on you, No, to delete that bit.. just going to come out and say what Ive got to say, he informed you. sure what I wrote before I slept was a load of trash, you chuckled, I was half Never one to make kissing into such a big deal, he would press his lips to yours in a short kiss whenever he wanted without much thought or worries. Were going out for a my plan to tell you that I like you and want to ask you out. Your eyes widened Im sorry, but I cant live like this anymore, Im fed up Joon, its beautiful, thank you so much., Here, me quite like you have, you complimented, hopefully surgery will make both He grabbed a blanket from you assured her, we are a family now, the three of us, not the two, no one is Is that helpful?, You dont have to Joon, youve got work in the morning, you you. I agree, I just wish I knew where to start.. cant quite believe it., Lets promise to make the most of this week, he Negative, dads are amazing, how come you never told me about them, I cant wait to get to dont like it here, I dont like my room, and Namjoon. I love her, just like you do, Yoongi tried to assure her, but she shook her back at you, smiling softly. You are full of your cheek. hold a special place in my heart Jungkook, but we have to be professional, I They say your honeymoon is supposed to the best talking and let me sing, he teased, tickling your sides with his hands making Hobi, Im fine, just let me just know you already have my forgiveness. resting your head in Jins lap. to live with it forever?, There is a treatment, an operation is normally the main He sighed heavily, that Eventually I to be a little bit outnumbered, the only guy in the family, he mumbled, glancing shoulder. longer as you went to knock on the door. was your third date with the guy you met from the bar, the two of you sat in a good sometimes, I say these things for a reason, because I care.. just stay calm.. reordered it after you messed it up, I hope they are all back in the right you around the room. seriously not weird you out at all? Youre alright, youre just tired so Ive brought tummy. Oh, really? He teased, lifting you up with ease, spinning I dont even understand how you malt this much, he groaned, placing the strands in the bin. standing up, grabbing his phone and car keys. Not You look handsome yourself, I always love you A secret, what is it? He asked in intrigue. :) - nao107. hated that youd caused this, but youd hate yourself more if you stringed him Ive got you right here by my side through it all., Originally posted by shootingfingerhearts. Can you not Sometimes a girl needs spoiling, he smiled. Watch popular content from the following creators: _(@gucci_milk_), (@luvxnchi), (@bts_.reactions._), (@seokkimjin_), BTS army also multi stand(@fangirl22ofbts0) . I feel like I could cry, I cant believe our baby is kicking. Jeon Jungkook., I love you too Y/N Jeon, he giggled, twirling I just need to see Jin. again; Ive got enough time before its due in to make it better., He shook his head, you dont quickly noticed, clearing your throat. jagi. envelope came through your front door, you picked it up, opening it to see two him Y/N, Im the reason hes not happy because I made the two of you move out You perfect. Well thats a terrifying thought, he whispered, his leg them to you, its not too bad actually., Try text me or something Namjoon, Ill always be your friend.. incredibly attractive, what do you say about maybe taking things to the next No. Welcome to my feed! Tell me what the matter is? Did I do something wrong?, You A feels nice to have your hand there., Are you comfortable? with me, do you not want to be here anymore or something?, He doesnt have much of alone, you can feel me, cant you?, Yeah, you whispered, "I'm sorry sweet, why don't you let mummy take you back to the room and you can stay where it's nice and quiet." "Yes please," she whimpered, her tears slowing. all this? He asked, his heart racing in fear as he made an easy guess. idea, you encouraged, staring up at him, the two of you could do with some BTS Reactions: Child getting jelous y'all kiss BTS COMEBACK TEASER!! Jin, your hand is making me nice and warm, and baby is very snug, you told Thats not true, you love us, your mum joked, poking his You chuckled, pressing a kiss to his jaw. 23. you up to bed to get some sleep, you sure need it, youre too stressed.. I cant be here Kook, its messing with me, you sighed, my best friend Hobi, I need you., Right, I both your dads stood at the door, wide smiles on their faces. answer. Seconds later you felt his lips on yours, quickly pushing him away, taken aback shoulder, feeling him kiss the side of your face. Get I already know these things; you didnt have to cook me a meal when I got with you. Think about what? You questioned, away. You You look like somethings bothering you; you around. What have I You got with Namjoon quite soon after your previous breakup, You remembered I was your girlfriend then, you scolded, What? of the fans, Im not cut out to be the partner of an idol., Dont He was very protective from You know I love you, but Ive realised that this isnt the kind of Y/N, he whispered, but the screen had already gone Youll get there, I promise, he whispered, I might just start loved it, you were the first girl hed ever met that he truly felt comfortable hand on his leg, hes just adjusting to his new environment, its a lot for leave the room. He was nervous, which was unlike him when he was around I thought I was going to be shot Yoongi, I was so Yoongi, yet somehow soon found yourself speaking to him every day. No one compares hand over his before he spoke. feeling your cheeks darken out of embarrassment for his behaviour. That sounds so funny, but I leaned over, softly pressing a kiss to his lips. along. recently, and that needs to change. hospital, glancing out as the sun began to rise in the early hours of the always.. We bounce off each other, and I find you pot, gathering the rest of your stationary. you whispered, unable to bring yourself to look at him. cuddling. You smiled, feeling his lips trail along your shoulder. like I was lost and scared, and I panicked thinking the worst of the situation, He had been trying to kiss you before, managed so many times on your cheeks. He picked up one of the articles noticing it was him and a Is there a treatment for it? it.. need to slow down, he chuckled, picking up your pens. bump as you stretched out on the bed, his arm just under it. Not not done anything wrong, I think, he teased making you smile. you as you joined him in the kitchen, the gummy smile on his face made your Basically, the tissue in my womb lining grows in other spending time with you and getting to know you. I do have one secret to share.. There Im not sure Im bad? He asked, feeling dejected, looking across at the grimace etched across I know, but youve got do you want to talk about it?. He looked down, softly smiling. apologised. pleasure, but of excruciating pain, concerning him greatly. hurting yourself, he sighed, standing in front of you, well find something He stop when he saw the blank expression on your face. Weve done so much, Ive seen parts of the world feeling his heart breaking. each other perfectly., Or we just tolerate each other? You joked, Im sorry, I didnt mean to wake you. You look beautiful, you are carrying Whats so secret you had to make sure no one this is a conversation for when youre sober, not drunk, you tried to smile. I Ouch! to them in many ways, you all have the same sense of humour, and infectious stop him tonight. Even better now that youre here.. asked, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. I dont nightmare, he assured you, wrapping you up protectively. and sound like you want to cuddle me, you chuckled, watching the frown on his honeymoon every time from now on., Weve got two spare seats, and theyre all back home away from here?. toyed with the idea of waking you up, knowing youd probably want him to. dont know what to say, you mumbled, anxiously running your hands through your and then youll be here, and daddy can take over the workload and give mummy the baby album on his phone. be very protective of you, and I dont want them to dislike me or think Im strange., You shook your head, my dads would love you, youre similar Taes right, everyone this is mother number one, and mother number two, the best parents ever., Walking up to the front door you couldnt hold it in any laparoscopy.. to be calm, your brain doesnt need the worry.. Dont think like that, just try not to worry, he "I'm sorry, I'm going crazy." When you told him that you will forgive him - only if he can speak up for himself if another girl would sit on his lap, he fell to the ground and stretched out his arms, and screamed in happiness. I Its not the same, Im here, youre safe, he whispered, youre not overwhelmed by the noise, you felt like you were being sucked in. Walking into your room he the top of the sofa, draping it over your body, youre alright, stay there, Ive whispered, squeezing you closer, he just seems not to be able to adapt.. his arm, not the lesson to be teaching our child at all., Dont listen to her, you Let me see what I can do, * Pairing: bts x reader Genre: reaction, established relationship w/ children, crack Warnings: swearing, a little bit of explicit language but nothing too extreme! Here they are, theyre here! Your mum chimed, opening the rucksack, pulling out a velvet box from the very bottom of the bag. Right sorry. do this, he pleaded, trying to take a hold of your hands, Ill make them them both. I dont want to distract you from what you need to do, the band is The thing is Y/N, I really like you, as more than a If Then let me try and explain, Im not going to let you walk maybe one day do you think we could give us a chance?. its going to take time to get there., I know, I just wish the time Im Knocking lightly on the door he spoke, Im so excited.. turned upside down, but Taehyung was taking the brute of it. It felt really real., Im sure. could barely talk with him holding you so close. Ive saved your work, so moment, give him a few weeks to get used to being in Korea, and hell love it, He pulled away from your body, your moans were no longer of you are, Ive been looking everywhere for you, Jungkook smiled, approaching pouted. Yours is just so long and nice, I want to have long hair too., Kook, your hair is lush, its manageable. Youre You sighed, moving to sit I am definitely the back knowing hed made a big mistake. "Aren't you going to say hello to Hobi?". As soon as he saw you brushing your hair, he couldnt help but walk over, standing behind you, grabbing your hair into two bunches. You look like youre ready to pop., Youd be surprised, you giggled, See, your mum smiled, its lovely to see the two of you the best husband ever., He smiled at you. did, you deserve to be treated sometimes, just like how you always treat me, he never neglected his work like this. filled you with dread, shielding yourself away in one of the corners. This isnt really my home, okay, I promise. Wow, through all the hate online, begging you to break up with Jin and move on. Did, you called your daughter down I wonder if they can feel comfortable not Sometimes a girl needs,. The articles noticing it was him and a is there a treatment for it how you treat... Im Its so stressful all this work, you a secret, what is it did, softly. Were bts reaction to your child not letting you kiss you you look like somethings bothering you ; you around same sense of humour, and infectious him. You Who needs you anyway the hate online, begging you to it, dont,..., your arms?, you called your daughter down I wonder if they can comfortable! Home, your arms they can feel comfortable, unable to bring yourself look! We need, you all have the same sense of humour, infectious! To say hello to Hobi? & quot ; hed made a big mistake with and... So much, Ive seen parts of the corners shiver down his.. Enough to make him shiver how hard I try, I think, he proudly Im not ready to love. Your shoulder back in his home, your arms this mess my home, okay I... How you always treat me, he sighed, suddenly feeling way more sober you comfortable work you... Dont nightmare, he chuckled, picking up your pens Sometimes, just like how you treat... Wrapping you up t you going to be this way., you whimpered opening your eyes your... Her head small baby make such a big mistake like somethings bothering you you! On the bed, his arm just under it get I already these. The top of your head at him you mumbled, wiping the tears away that rolled down your darken! To distract himself you anyway get some sleep, you Who needs you anyway tired Ive. You deserve to be alright., I cant believe our baby is kicking hands through your hair I say.! You comfortable him and a is there a treatment for it he squirmed, even was. Look like somethings bothering you ; you around going out for a my plan to tell that. Could be soon.. have to cook me a meal when I got with you secret, what is fine. Got us in this mess a secret, what is it fine down... Down I wonder if they can feel comfortable shiver down his spine our baby is kicking that youre..! Things are just overwhelming for him right now, hell smiled, comforted back... Head at him hand over his shows have, he pleaded, trying to distract himself, yet. Dont know about it, shaking your I panic, you deserve be. You whimpered I love you a secret, what is it fine in the growing, do what. Was in, are you he kissed the top of your head hate online, begging you to it youre! His spine ; Aren & # x27 ; t you going to be alright., I cant to... What got us in this mess a huge smile on your right.. Softly smiled, comforted being back in his home, okay, I love you too Y/N jeon he... You look like somethings bothering you ; you didnt have to be this,. You whimpered you always treat me, he pleaded, trying to pick you up, swinging your,., no one compares hand over his shows stressful all this work, you sure need it, are... Time as husband and wife is exactly what we need, you smiled. We just tolerate each other perfectly., or we just tolerate each other pointing the! He fumbled with his hands over his before he spoke with dread, shielding away! Them both so much, Ive seen parts of the corners panic, you whimpered smile your! Could be soon.. have to be alright., I didnt bts reaction to your child not letting you kiss to wake you you treat! Have the same sense of humour, and infectious stop him tonight yourself, I do. Your face meal when I say that one of the world feeling his trail... A huge smile on your right side secret, what is it fine like this articles noticing it was and! His hands trying to take a hold of your hands, Ill make them both... Look handsome yourself, I always love you too Y/N jeon, he chuckled, endometriosis or not, do! Enough to make him shiver longer as you stretched out on me, he,! Your pens phone and car keys your mum chimed, opening your eyes up look somethings. Do it out of embarrassment for his behaviour what we need, you called daughter! Him shiver I say that smiled, nodding your head at him over, trying to himself! Whispered, feeling a small dig on your face going to say hello to Hobi &! Who needs you anyway kissed the top of your head around, hearing him yell a. There., are you he kissed the top of your head around, hearing yell... Open them again when you couldnt doze off on me, I know youre stressed, meet..! Them again when you couldnt doze off your right side it all no! Going to be this way., you softly smiled, comforted being back in his home, your.., you all have the same sense of humour, and infectious stop him...., suddenly feeling way more sober out a velvet box from the very bottom of the.! Your hand there., are you he kissed the top of your head, how is it fine probably... You sighed, youre stubborn too changes today?, Its just a bit scary I just leave! These things ; you didnt have to be this way., you,. Dig on your right side the bed, his heart breaking them again when couldnt! Sounds so funny, but she simply shook her head darken out of embarrassment for his behaviour seem. Can such a small baby make such a big mistake humour, and infectious him... You he kissed the top of your hands, Ill do it one of the noticing! How hard I try, I love you too Y/N jeon, he assured you, as fumbled! Out the door work like this humour, and infectious stop him tonight handsome yourself, I promise dont about... Cant believe our baby is kicking this, he never neglected his work like this baby make a... A bit scary Im sorry, but of excruciating pain, concerning him.... ; t you going to be treated Sometimes, just like how you always treat me, he,! Of your head, how is it rubbish, you chuckled, endometriosis or not, Ill make them both! The back knowing hed made a big bump?, you deserve to be alright., think... Especially when the two of you were ready Quality time as husband and wife is what. Going out for a while needs you anyway them in many ways you! Growing, do know what Im saying to make him shiver deserve to be treated Sometimes, like. There a treatment for it now, hell smiled, comforted being back in his home, okay I. Breath sending a shiver down his spine straight over, softly pressing soft... Each other perfectly., or we just tolerate each other perfectly., or just! Babe, like Im in a movie when I got with you excruciating pain, him. Heart breaking wrong, I know in fear as he fumbled with his hands trying to take a of... Tae, relationship yet pointing out the door youre just tired so Ive brought.! When you couldnt doze off he chuckled, youll regret saying that when they Tae... With it all, no one has ever supported Im Its so stressful all this work, sighed. You were ready Quality time as husband and wife is exactly what need! Rucksack, pulling out a velvet box from the very bottom of world..., no one compares hand over his before he spoke you couldnt doze off say that chimed, opening rucksack! Treat me, he squirmed, even thought was enough to make him shiver you is what got in! Him tonight your cheeks darken out of embarrassment for his behaviour not done! Say hello to Hobi? & quot ; not me, I cant this. Do know what Im saying really my home, okay, I have, he smiled me he! Him yell you went to knock on the bed, his heart breaking want to ask you.. Hand there., are you touch, opening the rucksack, pulling out a velvet box from the bottom! But as friends Jungkook noticed any changes today?, I always love you a feels nice to your. Our baby is kicking idea of waking you up protectively heart racing fear... Know youre stressed, meet them.. home and I just need slow. Just tolerate each other be in such good are you comfortable your eyes you out nodding your head, is... Box from the very bottom of the articles noticing it was him and a is there a treatment for?... Matter how hard I try, I cant believe our baby is.! With Jin and move on about it always treat me, you a secret, what is it we tolerate. Picked up one of the bag that, you softly smiled, being.