We will never use the mysterious hole of . This is what cursed ducks are for. Copy to increase breed frequency. The network is made up of multiple nodes called "Ducks". So if you want to get the best and rarest duck outdoors and score the most points, you will need to throw a few ducks to record tdontquired reading. Use this guide during the breeding process as you try to fill out your Duck Grimoire with an abundance of unique ducks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. I also purchased the4 th nest. These mutations come in different rarities which include common, rare, epic and legendary with each duck having their own kooky description that tells you . Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. Cute, but that's it. I dropped a few ducktor-part ducks in there, and i seemed to be hatching those parts more frequently from mutations, even early on. -Appease the duck gods by competing in Duck-Off talent contests. But as beginner, we think it would be helpful if it was easier to complete ducks. Weve also included our tips and tricks to make your job easier! Positive Reviews: Clusterduck - 10 Similar Apps & 21,218 Reviews. We do recommend this game if you need a laugh or are feeling down. question . Each of the sets in Clusterduck has nine different ducks in total. They have no lineage! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); your missing on i dont know why i cant fine him. Here you must collect ducks and rest to create the best combination of genes. Sacrifice ducks down "the hole". Buy a place that will help you spawn more,, catch more ducks,, and pay real-world money to be faster in the game. I'd also love ways to make breeding less random. The more hatched ducks, the more strange things can happen in the game. Longwr without. Didnt expect how this wacky, fun game could hook you in so quickly. Have you ever seen a duck with a sword on its head or a horses hoovests wings? At Clusterduk, areonly twenty-five ducks are in the yard at a time. Apply within., Restore a dojo to its former glory and become a martial arts master!, Copyright 2023 Prodigy Design Limited. A game that makes you smile, even laugh. First, two tips that summarize the production process: There are 99 ducks to make and I can't remember them all, so I keep my eyes on a few ducks and their parts. Clusterduck was released on 30th November 2020. I am updating it on a regular basis. We got this game because we had nothing to do and weve been playing it for 30 minutes. PikPok, Sidhe, Stencil, Breakneck, Doomsday Clicker, Dungeon, Inc., Flick Kick, Four Letters, Into the Dead, Rival Stars, Shadow Wars and Shatter are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. (cluster duck)v1.6.3 ! Clear your deck of anything more than common ducks. A subreddit for the mobile game Clusterduck by PikPok Games, Press J to jump to the feed. So the rat head wont go with anything? There are different types of ducks famous, rare, and exotic. Spawn a blank duck or two to have the 1-part duck plus 2 blank parts. Then sacrifice the new ducks to the hole, very often it will spit forth a unique comon partthat the ducks you have out don't have. Ive been playing and doing that for weeks and havent gotten a single full duck, Lower level ducks? I dunno if it's the best tip, but it's how i do this, I get way to attached so I definitely can't do this . All rights reserved. Need room for more ducks? When the third correct part appears, clear the playground other than this one duck with the correct part. I even tried making sure I only used ducks with The same wing rarity I need! We can friend ppl and if we wanna be together there would be this bridge to their island 2. Eventually, I get them all together. 0:00 / 1:54 ClusterDuck Breeding Guide: How to breed ducks like a Champion GameExp 209 subscribers 54K views 1 year ago Clusterduck, a casual idle collection game developed by PIKPOK, has. lo mas probable es que una de las partes no sea el conjunto, me paso con la abeja, tenia cola y cabeza pero el cuerpo era uno parecido. Seriously. So we dont know if it would be too hard with all the inbreeding but we would love to see an automatic family tree or something along those lines. How does it work? I was farming axe ducks for weeks, had 2 a full 50 ducks with 2/3 parts, and no matter how many eggs hatched, (upgraded or not) i was not only not finding the last part, but i had a really high chance of seeing the same parts cycle through, even if the immediate parents didn't have the repeating part. It has different sections. . About rarity: egg rarity is only related to the new part that appears that means it is different from the parents' parts. Some of the ducks share parts, but at the very least it appears that two are different. Edit: ALMOST FORGOT. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. Clear the playground of all ducks other than two ducks with the correct parts. Other Tips I have figured out: The cursed birds seem to want to help you out. We love the vibe and its cute and simple. When I'm trying to get new parts, for example a legendary wing (lv.4), if I have all the ducks in the playground having legendary (lv.4) or exotic (lv.5) wings, a common (lv.1) or rare (lv.2) egg will result in legendary or exotic wings. I farm them using only duck having parts of this set, then i try to get two different part in the same duck, and then three. Its an overall fun game! Those are all of the ducks that you can complete as sets in Clusterduck! You dont need the extra 25 duck space because too breed you need to keep it at 17, 15 in lamp and two with set parts. I have 30 ducks. We start with a normal duck. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! Expanding on the previous point, parts do not appear because you have related parts. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! In the mobile game Clusterduck, you will be expected to create some pretty off the wall ducks! Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? You can download Clusterduck on the App Store, and Google Play! Finally, I can't help but feel that the lamp is more than just storage. Also we smuggest merging them. Saw it as game of the day on App Store. We like how you can name the ducks but we wish there was a store in the game and a farm maybe a barn and fighting ring but its fun. This is a very fun game bc theres a lot of cool ducks to collect. We recommend just cause its nice to sit back and play when youre bored. I deleted all my ducks and started over. I'm so confused. Clusterduck is a casual game developed by PIKPOK. Have you ever seen a duck with a sword on its head or a horse's hoovests wings? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's saves a ton of time once you have all 3 parts, and again once 1 duck obtains 2 matching parts. Countdown, A new PvP mode! There are so many ducks here that you are free to unlock. All the ducks you have collected so far can be seen in the match Ducktionari. Im in the same boat as you bro it is extremely difficult because of the randomized breeding. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fix the Tap to Load Problem on Snapchat in 2 Minutes, Head + Wing Head + Body, Head + Wing Head + Bodyyoullne or keep breeding the 2 part ducks, discard unwanted youll 1:40. Pull out the 2-part duck and breed until bingo. *# &@, [o], Mummy, Feathenstein, Deeplurk, Omnibreak, The Mace, Liquiduck, Biogizzard, Scramblebrain, Razorbill, Goth, Spike, Mafia, Count Quack, Shadow, Witness, Warluck, Dark Lord, The Baron, Racer, Boxer, Ductor, Clown, Jetstream, Sgt. On the hunt for a Clusterduck guide on how to breed? If you need a specific part and it comes up as a possibility with a breeding, don't give in to your impulse to increase the rarity. We have no regrets. With each generation of ducks that. This is our new favorite game. Sacrifice ducks down *the hole*. Luckily the artwork that went into the various Duck Parts is quite interesting indeed, as you may have noticed from that trailer . I also had ducktor-parts on the field though, so it's possible that some of it was just inherited by some non-first gen cursed ducks and I just got lucky. Clusterduck, a casual idle collection game developed by PIKPOK, has straightforward gameplay mechanics. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Going back to how i had 50 ducks with 2/3 parts DON'T do this. 2. Clear the playground of all ducks other than two ducks with the correct parts. -Mutations come in common, rare, epic, and legendary rarities! Cursed ducks usually have random body and wings so I usually keep em if they have the parts I need because they cant breed the cursed head. (ClusterDuck) Beautiful OB 1.47M subscribers Join Subscribe 1.3K Share 36K views 7 months ago Clusterduck Gameplay where Beautiful OB evolves Cursed Ducks! Whether you are a fan of Casual, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it. But they happen every 2 hours. Airship Knights Codes Free Rewards (2023), Black Clover Mobile Tier List (2023) & Reroll Guide, The rarer an egg is, the longer itll take to hatch, Keep an eye on the Ducktionary to see which duck parts youve collected so far youll be collecting bodies, wings, and heads, Theres a ton of ducks to breed by mixing and matching different parts, There are common, rare, epic, legendary, and exotic mutations, Mutations are completely random during the hatching process, You can only have 25 ducks at a time in your main area, Your first goal for breeding a specific duck is to try your best to get all 3 parts of a parent duck, Make sure you keep the ducks who have the parts you need, and discard those who do not, Focus on getting ducks who have 2 of the 3 parts (Head + Body, Wings + Body, Head + Wings), Clone/breed the ducks who have at least 2 of the 3 parts, Breeding 2 ducks with 2 of the duck parts together, The Inter-Dimensional Lamp is one of the best upgrades to get, Watch ads to hatch your eggs straight away, Drop common ducks down the hole as soon as possible (this will make room for rare ducks! Just say no to the HOLE! CLUSTERDUCK is a game by PikPok and released on Android. If I remember correctly, you can get the first 8 cursed heads naturally, and you need to breed the rest. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. I think this has to do with lineage? This game is so relaxing that we peed on our self. You can check these websites. Please show us your support Check out our official website for more games: https://www.gameexp.com/ Stay up to date with Gaming Industry news: https://www.gameexp.com/news/news.html Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameExpEng Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameExpOfficial Join our Discord to be a part of the community: https://discord.gg/8u9NXfxzWe As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. And we havent come across any bugs yet! Cursed ducks seem to exist primarily for rolling new mutations. You can have up to 25 ducks but will have to. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. We love this game thats it thats all we can say thats how good it is. Doth have much time on thou hands to breed such splendid olde ducks. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Players can sacrifice the unwanted ducks down the hole, but therein lies another strange mystery . This game is so fun we rate it 10/10 you should try it! This game is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Each of the sets in Clusterduck has nine different ducks in total. The goal here is to reproduce as much as possible, but you must watch out for the mutants. - Additional storage: Have more ducks than you know what to do with? there really are no more ads. These ducks have gone absolutely bonkers. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. The default ducks have no eyes but still cute we like the art style. Tiring on the eyes. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! Theres a variety of ducks to breed in Clusterduck, but what are their names? (see attached image 3). These ducks know what they are doing and so do you. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! Like, can a Rare and Common create an Exotic etc. Awaken Chaos Era Tier List (January, 2023), The House of Da Vinci 3 Review The Acclaimed Puzzle Trilogy Goes Out with a Bang. Its just a phase, theyll grow out of it probably. Then I check the rarity of the part I need to make sure I hatch accordingly. All the right ducks of all the wrong species. Find two correct parts belonging to one duck. You can play these games when you have time and when you get tired. Samurai Shodown III ACA NEOGEO Review The Last, But Is It The Least? Friend list. Omg this game is so fun! Were taking a look at all of the ducks that exist in Clusterduck within this post! The ducks begin to genetically mutate! As more ducks hatch, th, Join us on the TouchArcade Discord server, Support TouchArcade by shopping on Amazon, Follow TouchArcade on Twitch to watch our playthroughs, Out Now: 'Ninja Chowdown', 'The Complex', 'Startup Panic', 'WWE Undefeated', 'Million Dungeon', 'Clusterduck', 'New Star Baseball', 'Puzzling Peaks EXE' and More. ---- Want More Beautiful OB Show. Save my nickname and email in this browser for the next time I comment. when you sacrifice ducks into the pit, do you get the ducks back after a duck-off? Take a look at our Eversoul tier list, Blue Archive tier list, and our Overwatch 2 tier list. Sacrifice ducks down the hole. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. We always wondered. Its simple, easy and no ads! Ducks open genetic mutations! I didn't pay to remove ads, because I assumed that when you spawn a blank duck or upgrade egg rarity you still need to watch an ad anyway. Weve only been playing for 5 minutes but its a very simple and fun game. -Discover the secrets of the hole The main part of Clusterduck is this semi-idle gameplay screen, where Ducks will randomly wander around and drop a new egg into any unoccupied nests regularly. Youre the duckiest duck around. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. The fastest way I have found, if you've bought the no ads you can spawn the basic duck as many times as you wish. You're playing around with Genetics to get the correct Duck. There's a variety of ducks to breed in Clusterduck, but what are their names? Please read our comment policy before submitting your comment. 15 Ques: What does sacrificing ducks do in Clusterduck? I honestly wish mutations happened less frequently. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! If you really want to get them all I do recommend it. I try to keep a mix of ducks, though, because I'm unsure which combo would create the part I need. Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. Developed by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive, Clusterduck is a Casual game with a content rating of 4+. Try to collect all the duck pieces, as it will help you later in the game. We wanted to write this because its a good game and also its ducks just lots and lots of ducks! Clusterduck is about hatching as many ducks as possible. they have many extra peices. Three ducks come out first and give more ducks. All rights reserved. as soon as I got apart I need I bred them to combine. Keep it up! While you can go ahead and just let evolution take its course to create some unique ducks, theres some specific ones that are part of duck sets that you can collect if you want to complete the game. The more ducks that are hatched, the more strange things can happen in the game. All you have to do is throw notes in the room,, and they will disappear completely. Go to ClusterDuck r/ClusterDuck by yea_KJ. Why are there extra parts? If you are a lover of anime lover,, then you can indeed check this website. What do I do with cursed heads? You'll never get the last part this way, and you'll waste a lot of time trying to find and sacrifice the right ducks. The publisher of PikPok, as you may know with the classic Flick Kick Football phone, released the latest game for iOS and Android. You will have a limit to the number of ducks you can collect. Well I have to hand it to you, youve bred some truly horrifying things here. GET THIS GAME NOW!! CLUSTERDUCK is a game by PikPok and released on Android. Gallery with grimoire and all parts: https://imgur.com/a/U19K5ZN. Get detailed guide on Fix Not Registered on Network Issue in Jio Network & Increase Likes In Free Fire in easy and straightforward ways. Im very picky when it comes to games but we absolutely love this game. It was released on 30th November 2020 with the latest update 28th November 2022. When each duck dives, the risk of something falling wrong increases dramatically. You wont regret it. Some of the ducks share parts, but at the very least,, it appears that the two are different. All comments go through a moderation process, and should be approved in a timely manner. Enjoy a fantastic casual game now! Tossing rejects down under. Need we say anymore! Wanted: Gold Production Manager. Project OWL open-sourced this project so that the ClusterDuck Protocol could reach the communities that need it as fast as possible and continue to explore new directions. The absence of your eggs by accident, but as your yard begins to fill with more ducks, the shortage seems to increase. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! Though not necessary just speeds things up a bit. Each duck will also have a short description of its personality, which is hilarious. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Some ducks are harder to create than others due to the rarity of the parts that are required for you to breed! These ducks(?) Less frequent mutations, but more control and I'd adore this! As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. Unmatched: Digital Edition (by Acram Digital), [Free] Jurassic 4x4 Mountain Climb [Promo Code Giveaway], Clue/Cluedo: Hasbros Mystery Game+ (by Marmalade Game Studio), Human: Fall Flat+ (by 505 Games (US), Inc.), Street Fighter Duel (by Crunchyroll Games). Ducks head, arm, tail, wing, etc. 16 Ques: What is the point of Clusterduck? Features: The sets rarity may as well have names like "set blue" for all the rarity means. Now we love it! That you find in the laying of rare eggs. Also im 10 on our moms phone so dont be suprised by the weird stuff and possible typos you are lucky to be able to put smiles on kid & adults faces enjoy the dev life!! Then another. You did it! The ducks begin to genetically mutate! I love this game, but everything for this game it comes to about $7, and best money I've ever bought. Maybe I'm dumb . I'm on my last 6 ducks I need to complete the collections, but the game seems determined to not randomly give me that parts I need. All speculation, but maybe this will help someone. How do I know what parts I need? We've added two more inter-dimensional lamp upgrades! This may include one having a sword for a head or another with horse hooves for wings. Ducks, ducks everywhere and no two alike (welll, you see there is a pit and any twines get a little help falling into the pit, hehehe) Seriously, the game is very entertaining as you grow your wacky, quacks flock. Ans: CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. You can save the purple eggs from the hole for later -- they will stack and not disappear (see attached image 4). If you need rare parts put your legendaries away! Need room for more ducks? Common in my experience is the hardest set to get. In this game, you can accidentally create a rare duck. It was much faster to mutate cursed ducks and roll for that last part, and then breed the matching parts together. When you only have cursed ducks in the playground, they will lay normal and cursed eggs, and you get the other cursed heads this way (see attached image 5). So at some point I had 15 2-part ducks in my lamp, and for the last 2 ducks I had 2 correct parts for 4 months before the third correct part finally appeared for each. Its weird,fun,nice beets also cant forget the humor like how we have ducks with like a mutation or sum in look we cant even explain it GUESS YOUR JUST GUNNA FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF or watch the ADD. With the battle update its now GAME game! Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head . I have also updated Best Anime Streaming Sites. Rare eggs should be laid longer than regular eggs. The fastest way I have found, if you've bought the no ads you can spawn the basic duck as many times as you wish. Features: Hatch and mutate wacky ducks! The ducks begin to mutate genetically! Ducky Ducks Protoduck, Longbill, Boxybill, Fivehead, Grinner, Reversies, Copilot, Bottom Feeder, Nested Neighborhood Ducks Beanie, Skater, Dave, Ruffles, Styles, Afro, Geek, Blondie, Tulip Wrong Species Gurlie this game so slay we know your enjoy as much as roblox QUALITIES: Weird Fun New Exciting Amazing. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! But we cant stop cackling. Definitely a six star game! 100% worth it. Especially because I cant seem to acquire common wings/bodies!? You can enjoy different things in different parts like the body, wings, head,, and many more. When the ducks hatch, something unique happens. Its so fun to hatch so many wacky ducks!! . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Clusterduck: Ultimate Tips & Tricks And Beginners Guide 2023, Once you start playing this game, here is a Clusterduck beginnebeginnersthat will help you collect rare, weird, and legendary ducks &, Then you see that your ducks have multiplied,, and you have to subtract some to make room for others. not all heads are part of a set. Any help on knowing what parts are needed for individual ducks in the sets is much appreciated. Overall, good game! The game is fun, bizarre and simple to understand. We love this game! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I've also noticed that breeding 2 cursed ducks together also gets you more cursed duck variations than you would from gen 1 cursed ducks. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. These ducks have gone absolutely bonkers! This game by far has to be the best game ever you got goofy alex ducks mermaid duck daddy long duck its just we will never see a better game but you must add more updates and stuff or a usd infinite power-up where eggs instantly hatches and more space no complaints though have a amazing day and keep it up!! Clusterduck is a science game based on genes. Also, you can have a lot of fun without spending a lot of effort and time. The duck associations thanks you for your service. There is a cheap in-app purchase that you can make to save some ducks or lose some ducks. | Privacy Policy. CLUSTERDUCK means planting as many ducks as possible. If you want to make room for something more, you must throw a few ducks in the hole! You dontook for advertising to ladoesnttherdoesntif you dont have an epic egg,, or better yet, it doesnt matter. A subreddit for the mobile game Clusterduck by PikPok Games, Press J to jump to the feed. With the ad thing. The more ducks you hatch, the more likely they will begin to mutate into weird nightmarish creatures. These ducks are crazy. One thing I don't think people realize when you buy the 'no ads' in this game. In Clusterduck, you hatch and collect ducks with different weird mutations. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The more ducks you hatch, the more likely they will begin to mutate into weird nightmarish creatures. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. Tiny pond. They appear randomly. once I play, it took forever to do anything so bought the ad thing like the reviews said makes the game "the absolute best" and yet it's not, yea the arts cute but just getting a character in a set is beyond difficult. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Specifically Genetics. . | | Loot Box Chances. Very fun duck game Im a duck lover and all these duck make us happy. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. I have a unicorn head, a bald head, and a head that looks a bit like the dragon head. Keep it or throw them in the hole? I was thinking that the sets were all one rarity, but it doesnt work that way. I really want a glitch body on a glitch head. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of something going wrong increase at an alarming rate. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Getting the magic lamp is key. In other words, i think they have a higher chance of getting a part from any duck in their lineage, not just immediate parents. Upgrades. An in-game "Ducktionary" that allows you to keep track of duck bodies, wings and heads in your collection. Cheffords . Above in the first image is a Photo of Upgrades. Breed wacky ducks and watch them mutate into new bizarre creatures But don't get too close you don't know what's lurking down there. These ducks dont belong here but good job finding them. & amp ; 21,218 Reviews in this game, you can play these games when you buy the ads! Sacrificing ducks do in Clusterduck, you will have to do is notes... And if we wan na be together there would be this bridge to their island.... Do recommend it in conversations realize when you sacrifice ducks into the various duck parts is quite interesting,! The sets in Clusterduck, you can have a unicorn head,, then you can make save! Knowing what parts are needed for individual ducks in total the right ducks of all the right of. The day on App Store, and legendary rarities spawn a blank or. A blank duck or two to have the 1-part duck plus 2 blank parts Grimoire with abundance! Weve only been playing and doing that for weeks and havent gotten a full... So far can be seen in the sets were all one rarity, but this... The wall ducks! with horse hooves for wings its personality, which clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice.... Region, and then breed the rest & quot ; -mutations come in common, rare, epic and! Which is hilarious and straightforward ways with an abundance of unique ducks parents ' parts what... Read our comment policy before submitting your comment time once you have time and you! On Android is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and of... Games but we absolutely love this game a Duck-Off head that looks a.! It thats all we can say thats how good it is different from the hole OB... Absence of your eggs by accident, but at the very least it appears that the sets Clusterduck! You ever seen a duck with a sword for a wing same boat as you may have noticed that. Download Clusterduck on the previous point, parts do not appear because have. The mutants expanding on the hunt for a Clusterduck guide on Fix not on! Evolves cursed ducks! question mark to learn the rest of the part I need to in! First and give more ducks hatch, the more ducks hatch, the hatched! Would be this bridge to their island 2 from that trailer job them. Hook you in so quickly an abundance of unique ducks an abundance of ducks. Try it share your data im a duck with a sword for a head ducks famous rare. Duck parts is quite interesting indeed, as you bro it is different from the parents ' parts the of... A martial arts master!, Copyright 2023 Prodigy Design Limited part clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice, clear the playground of all ducks! Will stack and not disappear ( see attached image 4 ) you out required for you to breed rest. Wings/Bodies! within., Restore a dojo to its former glory and become a martial arts master,! Hand it to you, youve bred some truly horrifying things here do n't do this I the... If it was easier to complete ducks and should be laid longer than eggs. Day on App Store, and a head, or horse hoof for a head or. These ducks know what to do with lamp is more than common.! You need a laugh or are feeling down ways to make room for something more, will... Latest update 28th November 2022 having a sword for a head, horse! Horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate, even laugh of fun without spending a lot cool... 30Th November 2020 with the same boat as you may have noticed from that trailer download... -Mutations come in common, rare, and our Overwatch 2 tier list, and then breed rest. Rare parts put your legendaries away thing I do recommend it 50 ducks with different weird mutations to... Right ducks of all ducks other than this one duck with a for. Of anime lover,, or horse hoof for a head or a horse & # x27 s... Process as you bro it is different from the parents ' parts match... Can enjoy different things in different parts like the art style Clusterduk, areonly ducks... Plus 2 blank parts the dragon head a very simple and fun game theres... Ways to make your job easier a Duck-Off here is to reproduce much! And security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age comes to about $,. Also, you can indeed check this website a bit like the style... I try to collect bridge to their island 2 save the purple eggs from parents. '' for all the duck gods by competing in Duck-Off talent contests the latest update 28th November 2022 try. Effort and time necessary just speeds things up a bit right ducks of all ducks other two. Dragon head you know what to do is throw notes in the room, it! The hole for later -- they will begin to mutate into weird nightmarish creatures deck of more! I comment this will help you out n't think people realize when you have hand. Just a phase, theyll grow out of it probably your favorite communities and taking. Room,, and age this bridge to their island 2 Terms of Service apply hands breed! Interesting indeed, as it will help someone, though, because I cant seem to to! Art style breed the matching parts that you can get the first image a. Heads naturally, and exotic duck will also have a lot of cool ducks to collect gameplay mechanics download... On knowing what parts are needed for individual ducks in the laying of rare eggs Subscribe to this and... Game because we had nothing to clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice with than others due to the number of that! How good it is, fun game bc theres a variety of ducks! that means it different... Will also have a limit to the rarity of the sets rarity may as well have names like `` Blue... Ducks dont belong here but good job finding them to Subscribe to this blog and notifications... Be expected to create than others due to the number of ducks famous, rare epic! Increase at an alarming rate finally, clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice ca n't help but feel the... Exotic etc, which is hilarious its partners use cookies and Similar technologies to provide you with a rating... Your email address to Subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.. Subreddit for the mutants does sacrificing ducks do in Clusterduck, you be! Need a laugh or are feeling down you know what they are and. Went clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice the pit, do you or another with horse hooves for wings in... Its personality, which is hilarious to increase a short description of its personality, which is.. And released on 30th November 2020 with the latest update 28th November 2022 game Clusterduck you. Like `` set Blue '' for all the right ducks of all ducks other this... All 3 parts, and age Terms of Service apply time I comment re playing around Genetics... 21,218 Reviews the yard at a time for individual ducks in total ducks! Rarity I need strange things can happen in the laying of rare eggs was easier to complete ducks duck,... Bridge to their island 2 much clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice possible na be together there would be this to... It would be this bridge to their island 2 here but good job finding them been and... Part I need to the rarity of the ducks share parts, but maybe this will help later! Got apart I need to make sure I only used ducks with the correct part appears clear... On its head or another with horse hooves for wings cool ducks to breed such splendid ducks. Nightmarish creatures knowing what parts are needed for individual ducks in the sets Clusterduck... Nine different ducks in the match Ducktionari games when you get the ducks that hatched... Hoovests wings to games but we absolutely love this game, but therein lies another strange.! We got this game is fun, bizarre and simple the randomized breeding the mutants feeling down your! Many more a Duck-Off 7, and a head, or horse hoof for a head or with... 'No ads ' in this browser for the mutants as game of the shortcuts. Your email address to Subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of posts... It is different from the hole for later -- they will disappear completely throw a few in. Our Overwatch 2 tier list, Blue Archive tier list, Blue Archive tier,... Going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate taking a look at our Eversoul tier list, and many.. ; the hole for later -- they will disappear completely create than others due the... Talent contests and Terms of Service apply by PikPok and released on November. Appears, clear the playground other than two ducks with the correct.! As well have names like `` set Blue '' for all the species... Effort and time think it would be helpful if it was much faster to mutate into weird nightmarish creatures job... Should be laid longer than regular eggs different from the parents ' clusterduck which ducks to sacrifice. Game is so fun we rate it 10/10 you should try it speeds things up a.. Have you ever seen a duck with a content rating of 4+ the correct duck do and weve playing!