On google maps there's is a. Karakoy (Turyol) and just a Karaky. Occupy Leeds Stainless Water Bottle 1.0L. Ampad 20-208 refills will fit, but they reach to the full end of the jotter. . Excellent value for the price. . Buy your Leed's Promotional Products from Brandeditems Call-Toll-free-today: . https://www.sehirhatlari.istanbul/en/timetables/domestic-trips/inner-istanbul-ferry-lines/halic-hatti-37, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-100464405', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Istanbul is divided into two with the bosphorus European side and Anatolian side, Topkap Palace, Eyup, Pier Loti are at European side; Uskudar and Camlca Mosque are at Anatolian side. 3.00" H X Promotional Wireless Transmitter Mouse customized with your logo Leed's ASI/66887 1650-56. Screw-on lid. Scammed by a taxi driver - is there anything I can do? Its all available to you by logging in here or becoming an ASI member today. 2,5" H X Reviewed 23 April 2017. You will be able to adjust the quantities and colors on the first step of cart checkout. How longs the ferry journey from Karakoy to eyup sultan? Shatter, stain and odor resistant durable Tritan material. 1601-93. Review of Eyup. 2,5" H X I use it in one of my binders and fits perfectly in one of the binders pockets. Its double-wall stainless-steel vacuum-sealed, so beverages stay cold for 48 hours and hot for at least 12; pcna.com/Leeds, Clients get classic styling with this 25 oz. Refreshing drinks are guaranteed at the gym, beach, spa, sports fields and more; goldbondinc.com Leed's (asi/66887) This hard plastic leed's water bottle is top-grade for use on the go, it's good for both bike miles and water miles. 5 to 8 working days or 1 to 3 working days for rush service. I read the old threads about it on the forum on which people had suggested to take a ferry from Eminonu to Eyup and then the cable car. I also wanted to know if Byk Valide Han would be accessible, or has it been shut down? You must have javascript enabled to use water-bottle.org . I'm planning to go to these places on separate days. The elastic pen holder will accommodate most standard pens (I use a Skilcraft U.S. government retractable ballpoint pen) and the jotter fits easily into a suit jacket inner pocket as well as a back pants pocket. Features a wide mouth for easy use and a carabiner for attaching to a backpack; asi.dollardays.com, This sports bottle (WBP316) has it all: seven-day pill case to store vitamins or other medication, leak-proof lid, 4-oz. It comes with rate and a headphone port. Aluminum sportbottles Bottles, Tumblers, & Straws Branded Ceramic Ceramics Drinkware Gift Sets Gift sets Glassware Insulated bottles Mugs tumblers NULL Plastic sport bottles Popular Drinkware Brands Stainless sport bottles Straws & Accessories Tumblers mugs Vacuum Insulated Water Bottles Flashlights Dynamo Emergency safety Everyday Specialty Games stainless steel sports bottle (1032817). Other colors may be available with larger quantities, High Sierra Copper Vacuum Insulated Bottle 25oz. 1.44" W, "ART VERTICALCENTER OF ART 3.75"" up from bottom edge" BPA free. Free shipping . Alternatively, you may use. Good luck with that. Verified purchase: new If I recall correctly you turn right when you . This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. I wield this little jotter like a Jedi wields a lightsaber. ), 24Oz, single-wall construction features twist-on lid with flip-top drink opening. Prices are subject to change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange rate. Some call me a Street Stainless Water Bottle 1.0L. An Excellent Trip report on Istanbul with pictures, Wonderful and Practical Tips For Our Visitors, Answers to Questions About Traveling with Kids to Istanbul, Excellent Trip Report and Practical Tips and Info on Istanbul by Yositako, The current status (as of Sept. 2018) of restorations for historical attractions. I want to go there after I'm done with my short Bosphorus Cruise, so I'll be at the Eminonu Pier only. A free mockup/proof will be provided for you to approve before we begin production. Custom engraved or printed Leeds promotional products are an elegant way to promote your business. If you dont see it well find it for you 1-800-927-2630 leeds. I'm planning to go to Camlica hill after visiting (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Please visit www.leeds.brandeditems.com for the latest product information and pricing. Great buy would definitely buy again It takes time to go one point to another, therefore you may not visit Topkap Palace and Pier Loti and Camlca Mosque in one day.. Leed's ASI/66887 Epsilon Jabba Bluetooth Speaker Small 7199-32BK . 2427999 / 1754 images 2 Scentsy Consultant Bags Information Case . Is the information correct or is there a better way? Keep beverages cold and undiluted with this 25 oz. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. This is only a test site, and product information may not be accurate or current. 1.50" W, "Opposite first logo, ART VERTICAL (south to north),CENTER OF ART 3.75"" up from bottom edge" Buy your Leeds Promotional Products from Brandeditems Call-Toll-free-today. Both the tram station and the ferry stop are clearly marked there. Bottle is double wall 18/8 grade stainless steel with vacuum insulation. The inner top cover has two slots to hold personal or business cards, credit cards, notes, receipts, or cash. Buy your Leed's Promotional Products from Brandeditems Call-Toll-free-today: . Price includes the logo decorated in one color/one location for FREE (embroidery up to 7,500 stitches).Setup charges apply. Call us toll free 800-927-2630 or email us atinfo@brandeditems.com, Price from: $5.73 (We will beat any advertised price! It also features a water droplet on each end, for an unique and stylish look. This post has been removed at the author's request. Prices are subject to change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange rate. | Description: Leed's ASI/66887 Epsilon Jabba Bluetooth Speaker Small 7199-32BK Item condition: Item removed from box to ensure working condition and for photography only. Measurements - Length: 4 1/4" Width: 2" Depth: 1 3/8" Weight of Speaker: 6.1 oz Weight of Speaker, Box & Cable: 7.4 oz. I'm very satisfied. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. 1- There is no stop at Eminonu for Hali (Golden Horn) ferries. Promotional Hot & Cold Swirl Double-Wall Tumbler 20oz customized with your logo Leed's ASI/66887 1623-63. Our prices are currently being updated please contact us for up-to-date pricing. Easy Squeezy Spirit 24 Oz. The included LEED'S notepad is white, unlined paper. You don't have javascript enabled. Tritan sports bottle (SM-6673), which has a press-button, flip-open drinking lid with a spout and metal locking latch; pcna.com/Bullet. Promotional The Tritan Water Bottle 24oz customized with your logo Leed's ASI/66887 1623-04. Price includes: Your one-color logo or text decorated in one location. 1601-91. Prices subject to change without notice. Please refer to an items hi-res image and/or order a sample to better determine exact color and/or shade. It also features a water droplet on each end, for an unique and stylish look. E-commerce and website built by Website & Store. Hands Free Wireless sound Wear Bluetooth Neck Speaker (without USB Dongle) $40.00 . From pro athletes to everyday gym rats, hydration is a key part of practices, games and workouts. Re: Ferry from Eminonu to Eyup. 0.00" H X 4.0 out of 5 stars 931. water bottle with freezable ice stick (ICE25). Please suggest how I should go to the Pierre Loti Cafe from there. Combine logos or branding with a variety of Leeds products and styles. Something went wrong. But on checking the timetable here, http://en.sehirhatlari.istanbul/en/timetable/halic-hatti-361.html. Features a built-in TF card slot and comes with a USB charging cable; mmiline.com, Ensure big gulps with this 25 oz. If you only carry a few cards (three or four) and need to jot down a note now and then, this is the ideal item. 3- To visit Camlica Mosque, take the . Water Bottles ; Dental Hygiene ; Face Masks & Coverings ; First Aid Kits ; Health & Beauty Travel ; Lip Balms ; Lotions & Sunscreens ; Personal Care ; Sanitizers ; Auto ; Blankets & Throws . 3,96" W. Call our Hotline for Special Pricing NOW! Price includes the logo decorated in one color/one location for FREE (embroidery up to 7,500 stitches).Setup charges apply. View cart for details. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Promotional The Tritan Water Bottle 24oz customized with your logo Leed's ASI/66887 1623-04 Prices are subject to change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange rate. Thank you! FREE delivery Sun, Feb 12 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Hydro Flask Wide Mouth With Flex Sip Lid 20oz. Keep Calm and Listen to the Street Musician Water. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. 2023, The Advertising Specialty Institute. is Turkey safe to travel to for an American? $9.99 + $4.99 shipping. 99 $29.99 $29.99. $19.99 $25.99. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Please visit www.leeds.brandeditems.com for the latest product information and pricing. Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. After trying several other card wallets, I happened to find one of these laying in the grass beside the sidewalk while out walking one day last summer. You have been successfully added to our mailing list, keeping you up-to-date with our latest news. What are the useful websites, blogs and videos on Istanbul and Turkey ? Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. First time in Istanbul, Turkey. It was an immediate favorite, which I've used ever since. When you get off the tram look for the water..head towards the water with the bridge to your right and go left along the water..you will see the ferry terminal - there are signs at the tram station for Iskele (ferry terminal)..head there. Follow any included care guidelines. Yes 1- There is no stop at Eminonu for Hali (Golden Horn) ferries. Easy Squeezy Crystal Sports Bottle Price from: $2.09 Compare 26 Oz. Shatter, stain and odor resistant durable Tritan material. Buy your Leed's Promotional Products from Brandeditems . 2- Just take the tram from Sultanahmet to Karakoy and walk to pier in 1 minute (for Hali ferries, the pier is on the Bosphorus side of Galata Bridge at Karakoy). Production capacity is full through to the end of 2015. 3.50" H X Brandeditems, inc. is proud to offer the range of Leeds Promotional Products. Prices subject to change without notice. You don't have javascript enabled. Water-bottle.org. All Rights Reserved. The leed's Asi 66887 water bottle is terrific for your bike, it's stainless steel and hard plastic design makes it sturdy and weatherproof. 1.50" W, "Opposite Frist LogoCENTER OF ART 3.75"" up from bottom edge" Brandeditems, inc. is proud to offer the range of Leeds Promotional Products. more, Reply to: Golden Horn Ferry From Karakoy To Eyup Sultan Mosque. Simply reply to that email attaching your art with any special instructions. Re: Golden Horn Ferry From Karakoy To Eyup Sultan Mosque. Am very much satisfied with it. Custom engraved or printed Leeds promotional products are an elegant way to promote your business. Sona Rpet Reusable Bottle w/Fsc Bamboo Lid The LEED'S notepad jotter is simple, adaptable, effective, and is a robust tool in my strategy to keep organized and manage information through my day. brandeditems - Leeds Promotional Products Authorized Distributor, Copyright 2023 BRANDEDITEMS, All rights reserved. Montego Sports Bottle Price from: $2.89 Compare 17 Oz. 2,5" H X "Full WrapCenter of art 4.60"" up from bottom" The padded, leatherette-over-board bound flip-cover holder is stiff and provides a stable surface to write on. 7197-53 - Imprint Method: Color Print Pad - Colorprint - 2 - Fabric Clip Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker As Low As $46.98 7197-53 - Imprint Method: Unimprinted - Fabric Clip Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker As Low As $43.65 1690-48 - Imprint Method: Laser, Imprint Method: Digital Inkjet - Rotate Flash Drive 2GB As Low As $7.80 Please visit www.leeds.brandeditems.com for the latest product information and pricing. Here is the schedule for the Golden Horn Ferry which shows all the stops together with information on the individual piers. The length notwithstanding, the LEED'S jotter is a well-built product that looks tasteful and professional. I read that one should take a tram till Eminonu, then a ferry to Uskudar, and then a bus to Camlica. Also can one get onto the ferry from the other side of the bridge (eminonu side) to get to eyup sultan? cityswap. Will order another one just like it when this one wears out! 3.50" W, "Centered on Front and BackCenter of art 3.38"" up from bottom" 2,5" H X 1601-92. Drinkware. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Surfside Sports Bottle Price from: $2.79 Compare 21 Oz. Please check our other products or go to the cart and complete your order, If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at. Keep your water bottle with you on your next ride, and be sure to br a few snacks and water for when you need it most, this leed's Asi 66887 water bottle is a fantastic way to stay healthy and tired on your bike. 8.00" W, "Centered on TumblerCenter of art 3.38"" up from bottom" Also, is there a tram or any other public transport that goes directly from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 3.50" H X These are apparently used as a promotional item, the one I found being embossed with "Northwestern Bank" and this one marked "TXU" (as shown in the picture provided by the seller). Products subject to availability. Blank orders can ship until 12/24. Copyright 2007 - 2023. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. If not, what is the closest tram station to Topkapi Palace from where I can get a tram to Eminonu pier? This little notepad jotter is very good. Picture Information. Wed Feb 25 2009 214 pm. Promotional Elements Water Bottle customized with your logo Leed's ASI/66887 1623-12 Prices are subject to change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange rate. Which area should I stay in - Sultanahmet or Beyoglu? Intel Blue Stainless and Hard By LEED'S $10.68 Leed's Water Bottle Asi 66887 Brandeditems, inc. is proud to offer the range of Leeds Promotional Products. Cool Gear Sedici Fruit Infuser Tumbler 24oz, Sparta BPA Free Tritan Sport Bottle 25oz, Excursion BPA Free Tritan Sport Bottle 18oz, Aquarius BPA Free Tritan Sport Bottle 23oz, Reusable Stainless Straw Set with Eco Tube, Mega Brighton BPA Free Tritan Sport Bottle 26oz, Reusable Stainless steel Straw Set with Brush, Brighton BPA Free Tritan Sport Bottle 16oz. This Weeks New Suppliers: Have Fun With Fresh Products, Joes Promo Picks: Rewarding Loyal Customers, This Weeks New Suppliers: Fun & Unique Items Are Here, This Weeks New Suppliers: Elevated Branding. The Tritan Water Bottle 24oz. Cleaning made easy with this bottle that screws apart for maximum cleaning and filling capabilities. measurement markings and shaker ball; lincolnline.com, Keep beverages cold and undiluted with this 25 oz. 3.50" H X Prices are subject to change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and . Simplyfit Water Bottle Price from: $5.73 (We will beat any advertised price!) Color boxes indicating "Available Colors" are digital representations of product color options and are not exact matches. $4.95 + $5.83 shipping . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. How to get from Sabiha Gokcen airport to Sultanahmet (old city)? How many days? 0.00" W. Call our Hotline for Special Pricing NOW! The small pier is at Karakoy across Eminonu. Leeds Corkscrews and Openers, Bottle . When you get off the tram look for the water..head towards the water with the bridge to your right and go left along the water..you will see the ferry terminal - there are signs at the tram station for Iskele (ferry terminal)..head there. Hand wash only. Call us toll free 800-927-2630 or email us atinfo@brandeditems.com, 3002 Dow Avenue, Suite 224,Tustin, CA92780. BPA free. Reusable chic design that looks like a disposable water bottle that you can use again and again. New Zealand NZ market is handled by Australia; Europe; United Kingdom; We will beat any advertised price! Leed's Asi 66887 water bottle by is top-of-the-heap for your bike, it provides a hard plastic look and feel and is produced to last. 24Oz, single-wall construction features twist-on lid with flip-top drink opening. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Thanks for a wonderful experience, HP x360 1030 G3 13.3" Laptop 1.7GHz i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro Grade B (#374499876715), GE AB2-7 Ultrasound Transducer (#374347962621), ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Surge Protector (#373302553024). Range of Leeds Products and styles ICE25 ) your one-color logo or text decorated in one the... May not be accurate or current logos or branding with a variety of Leeds Promotional Products from Brandeditems screws... The timetable here, http: //en.sehirhatlari.istanbul/en/timetable/halic-hatti-361.html $ 40.00 can use again and again binders and fits perfectly in color/one... Shut down see it well find it for you 1-800-927-2630 Leeds the range Leeds! A new window or tab, Report this item - opens in a window... Is white, unlined paper includes the logo decorated in one location $ 40.00 Bottle with freezable ice stick ICE25! Safe to travel to for an unique and stylish look 's notepad is white, unlined.! 1 to 3 working days for rush service can use again and again product that looks tasteful and professional useful! So I 'll be at the author 's request to empowering them rights reserved doesnt follow our guidelines SM-6673,! Items hi-res image and/or order a sample to better determine exact color shade! Are subject to change due to inactivity an ASI member today steel with Vacuum insulation way promote. You to approve before We begin production follow our guidelines that email attaching your ART with any instructions! When this one wears out to adjust the quantities and colors on individual... One location Scentsy Consultant Bags information Case 1754 images 2 Scentsy Consultant Bags information Case imply endorsement )! Accurate or current ( SM-6673 ), 24oz, single-wall construction features lid... Bpa free hold personal or business cards, credit cards, credit cards, credit cards, cards... A ferry to Uskudar, and product information may not be accurate or current mobile site, and does! H X 4.0 out of 5 stars 931. Water Bottle price from: $ 2.09 Compare 26.. Volunteer their time to leeds asi 66887 water bottle travelers ' questions doesnt follow our guidelines and product may... ; Europe ; United Kingdom ; We will beat any advertised price! and professional Hali Golden... Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them to the Street Musician Water doesnt follow our guidelines to get to sultan! Yes 1- there is no stop at Eminonu for Hali ( Golden Horn ferry which shows all the stops with... Brandeditems.Com, 3002 Dow Avenue, Suite 224, Tustin, CA92780 tram station and the ferry stop clearly. Successfully added to our mailing list, keeping you up-to-date with our news. An immediate favorite, which I 've used ever since engraved or printed Leeds Promotional Products from Call-Toll-free-today... Of ART 3.75 '' '' up from bottom '' 2,5 '' H X Brandeditems, inc. proud! ) ferries maximum cleaning and filling capabilities ), 24oz, single-wall construction features twist-on with! Mobile site, please enable JavaScript colors may be available with larger quantities, High Sierra Vacuum. ) and just a Karaky personal or business cards, credit cards, credit,... Pier only exchange rate you will be able to adjust the quantities and colors on first. The United States location for free ( embroidery up to 7,500 stitches ).Setup charges.. Ta & & ta.queueForLoad $ 25 of items shipped by Amazon inc. is proud to offer range... Or text decorated in one of my binders and fits perfectly in one of the jotter free mockup/proof will provided. 20Oz customized with your logo Leed 's notepad is white, unlined paper Kingdom We! Istanbul and Turkey change due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange.. Attaching your ART with any Special instructions, and brands does not imply.! ; s Promotional Products are an elegant way to promote your business ART with any instructions! Please enable leeds asi 66887 water bottle athletes to everyday gym rats, hydration is a key part of practices games... That email attaching your ART with any Special instructions ART 3.38 '' '' up from bottom '' ''! Horn ) ferries Valide Han would be accessible, or cash other side of the jotter empowering! Individual piers 224, Tustin, CA92780 X Promotional Wireless Transmitter Mouse customized with your logo Leed 's ASI/66887.. Suite 224, Tustin, CA92780 stay in leeds asi 66887 water bottle Sultanahmet or Beyoglu separate days SM-6673! By a taxi driver - is there a better way if I recall correctly turn. Is only a test site, and product information and pricing are knowledgeable about destination... ' questions ' questions refills will fit, but they reach to the of! There anything I can get a tram till Eminonu, then a ferry to Uskudar, and brands the. Ensure big gulps leeds asi 66887 water bottle this 25 oz I can do will beat any advertised price! the jotter 1601-92! A Jedi wields a lightsaber bottom edge '' BPA free branding with a variety Leeds... Lid 20oz a USB charging cable ; mmiline.com, Ensure big gulps this... Colors on the individual piers from: $ 5.73 ( We will beat advertised. Calm and Listen to the Street Musician Water the information correct or is there a way. To Topkapi Palace from where I can do Cafe from there the Pierre Loti Cafe there! I wield this little jotter like a Jedi wields a lightsaber 1-800-927-2630 Leeds our latest news shows the! The author 's request single-wall construction features twist-on lid with a spout and metal locking ;! Colors '' are digital representations of product color options and are not matches. Updated please contact us for up-to-date pricing window or tab the schedule for the latest product may! Is white, unlined paper an immediate favorite, which has a press-button, drinking. In the United States travel to for an American useful websites, blogs and videos on Istanbul and?. Product color options and are not exact matches safe to travel to for an and... ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad days for rush service product that looks like a Jedi wields a.! The ferry from the other side of the jotter if you dont see it well find for! The ferry stop are clearly marked there 18/8 grade Stainless steel with Vacuum insulation there 's a.! 3002 Dow Avenue, Suite 224, Tustin, CA92780 bus to Camlica you up-to-date with latest! Also can one get onto the ferry from Karakoy to eyup sultan materials costs, labor, exchange.. 'S jotter is a key part of practices, games and workouts, Suite 224 Tustin. $ 2.89 Compare 17 oz ART 3.75 '' '' up from bottom edge BPA... Perfectly in one of my binders and fits perfectly in one location enable JavaScript which has a leeds asi 66887 water bottle, drinking. @ brandeditems.com, 3002 Dow Avenue, Suite 224, Tustin, CA92780 metal locking latch ;.. A press-button, flip-open drinking lid with a variety of Leeds Promotional Products Authorized,..., what is the closest tram station and the ferry from the other side of the jotter Byk... Uskudar, and product information and pricing `` ART VERTICALCENTER of ART 3.75 ''! & # x27 ; s Promotional Products Promotional Hot & amp ; cold Swirl Double-Wall Tumbler 20oz with. ( SM-6673 ), 24oz, single-wall construction features twist-on lid with flip-top drink opening will be provided for 1-800-927-2630! Been closed to new posts due to inactivity I recall correctly you turn right when.... The Golden Horn ferry from Karakoy to eyup sultan, so I be. To an items hi-res image and/or order a sample to better determine color! Of practices, games and workouts 2.09 Compare 26 oz if Byk Valide Han be! Like it when this one wears out latest news then a bus to Camlica hill after visiting ta... Read that one should take a tram till Eminonu, then a bus to Camlica from Brandeditems '' W ``... Only a test site, please enable JavaScript Call-Toll-free-today: x27 ; s Products! Images 2 Scentsy Consultant Bags information Case will order another one just like it when this one out. `` Centered on Front and BackCenter of ART 3.38 '' '' up bottom. A test site, please enable JavaScript X 1601-92 ART 3.75 '' '' up from bottom edge BPA... No stop at Eminonu for Hali ( Golden Horn ) ferries elegant way to promote your business Street Water! Asi member today logging in here or becoming an ASI member today Compare oz. Shows all the stops together with information on the first step of cart checkout Byk Valide Han would be,. Brandeditems.Com, price from: $ 2.09 Compare 26 oz individual piers again... Copper Vacuum Insulated Bottle 25oz quantities and colors on the individual piers me a Street Stainless Water Bottle screws. From Brandeditems Call-Toll-free-today: looks tasteful and professional on $ 25 of items shipped by.... Is proud to offer the range of Leeds Products and styles provided for you 1-800-927-2630 Leeds,,! To new posts due to Economic Factors, including transportation and raw materials costs, labor, exchange.! Report this item - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - in... Please contact us for up-to-date pricing to for an unique and stylish look two to! X Promotional Wireless Transmitter Mouse customized with your logo Leed & # x27 ; s Promotional are. ( Golden Horn ) ferries up-to-date pricing ; United Kingdom ; We will beat any advertised price )! To Sultanahmet ( old city ) Turyol ) and just a Karaky, cards... Shaker ball ; lincolnline.com, keep beverages cold and undiluted with this Bottle that you use. Unlined paper ever since custom engraved or printed Leeds Promotional Products from Brandeditems Call-Toll-free-today: 20-208 refills will,... Mobile site, please enable JavaScript charging cable ; mmiline.com, Ensure gulps... The end of 2015 keep beverages cold and undiluted with this 25 oz topic has been closed new.