Thank you, Phil Wickham and your band. 2023 Singalong Tour Dates (subject to change) Saturday, 1/21/2023: Temple Church - New Bern, NC Sunday, 1/22/2023: Relentless Church - Greenville, SC Phil Wickham with Josh Baldwin May 12 2022 Thu Christian Life Center - Bensalem Bensalem, PA ( map) 7:00pm Were you at this show? Kim Walker-Smith and Mack Brock were amazingly also. black gospel concerts 2022. See the full schedule of events for Phil Wickham at the ticket listing and book Phil Wickham event tickets and event dates. Phil Wickham - Singalong Tour Feat. Get ready to be swept away by Phil's incredible vocals and beautiful renditions of classic Christmas carols and new worship songs. Phil Wickham On tour: yes 2023-2024 tour dates: 17 concerts Next concert near you: 1 month (Richmond) 130,685 fans get concert alerts for this artist. Great sing along and praise service. People need experience this for themselves.it will do their souls good! The concert has sold out, and any questions can be d . The performers were amazing though and sounded so good. Also I wish that they would have turned the tv on so you could see the band since the stage was low and the seats were not tiered. Zahriya Zachary From Forthcoming Album. Tickets for Phil Wickham - Singalong Tour Feat. My daughter liked Phil's music but she is now SOLD on all of his music (I have always loved Phil's music) Josh Baldwin and Cody Carnes were perfect additions and now in love with their music as well! This tour is named after his newest album release,Hymn of Heaven(Fair Trade Services), which features 13 songs, including his multiple-week No. IMPORTANT TICKET INFO:For the protection of our ticket buyers and event participants, third party selling of tickets will not be permitted for any Transparent Productions event pages. Great Things. Home. All Events by Date Change your location to see events near you Saturday 03/25/23 07:00:00 PM Phil Wickham Liberation Church - VA Richmond, VA View Tickets Thursday 05/04/23 07:00:00 PM Phil Wickham Buying tickets to see a Phil Wickham concert is easy, fast, and secure at Box Office Ticket Sales. The Lord's Prayer (It's Yours) Matt Maher cover. Loudly and proudly singing His praises with these incredible artists. January 20 - Greensboro, NC January 21 - New Bern, NC January 22 - Greenville, SC February 3 - Louisville, KY February 4 - Anderson, IN February 5 - St. Louis (St. Peters), MO March 3 - Cincinnati, OH March 4 - Milwaukee (Brookfield), WI (* Matt Maher not appearing) March 5 - Holland, MI March 24 - Leesburg, VA March 25 - Richmond, VA The 32-city tour will be sponsored by Compassion International. Phil Wickham - Singalong Tour Feat. For evidence all you need to do is give his Singalong live album a spin. A few of Phil Wickham's most famous tour albums and songs are seen below. I love me some Wickham ways, but Leland BLEW me away with his voice. Tour schedule for Phil Wickham can be found above. All I want to do is facilitate moments wherepeople can encounter the presence of God.. This one is definitely at the top of my list. If attendee arrives after specified ticket type door time, participation in ticket type benefits can not be guaranteed. . Comparisons to U2, Coldplay, and John Mayer were constantly being thrown around. Leeland Mooring - Colorado Springs, CO. General Doors 5:45 PM Employer ID Number: 94-2816342, 2023 Educational Media Foundation, All rights reserved. Get ready to see Phil Wickham perform live in concert because the hit singer has 23 upcoming shows planned for 2023. RIAA Gold certification status for their song "Graves Into Gardens," a GRAMMY Award in 2022 for their collaborative album with Maverick City . The massive line of general admission was insane and finding a seat was interesting. After we clicked on link ticket said "You're in", but we couldn't get into the concert. Such a great facility, comfortable, amazingly clean and very tastefully decorated. Concert Tickets, Tour Announcements And More!. I loved every second. Powerful, mesmerizing, full on spirit led and an unforgettable night.I can't wait to go see all the performers. Kristin Chenoweth (Rescheduled from 12/13/2022) Tickets at Orchestra Hall-MN on Monday, December 18, 2023 . A good portion of the lyrical content consulted C.S. I dont even know how to explain how I felt. Important Information:We will be following the local COVID guidelines at the time of the event. Such great talent in such a young artist. Tune-In: Amy Grant On The Today Show March 1, Timothy Davis Releases New Single On His Throne To Radio, Steven Curtis Chapman Makes History, Receives His 50th No. Get the full experience with the Bandsintown app. I'll do my best to describe what took place last night.. mesmerizing..powerfulthe Holy Spirit rained over the whole showit wasn't just about the performersit was about the worshippersit was about Jesus being exalted . Loved it all so much and then Matt Maher showed up to top it off! Phil Wickham recently booked a concert schedule coming to select cities in North America. But I hope to see Phil again in so calwhat an unforgettable nighteveryone was in tune with the songs.I'll never forget what took placean electric atmosphereall because of Jesus love Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. As well as being an extremely talented singer and composer, Wickham has fantastic skills on the guitar, and watching him play his melodies flawlessly on his electric guitar is something awesome to experience. At TheChristianBeat.org, our mission is to point you to music that connects the human heart with Jesus in all seasons of life. It was just Phil Wickham his guitar, piano, and one sound guy. ADDITIONAL DETAILS The concert started with Phil and the other artists and most of the time they were all on the stage together and it made for a rich experience, instead of each of them performing or leading worship on their own. Event Information, details, date & time, and explore similar events at Eventsfy from largest collection. Beautiful awesome worshiplife changing even for a believer like myself for 27 years.. Phil has unbelievable vocal abilities, his falsetto gives me chills. Attendees over the age of 2 will be required to have their own ticket. Matt Maher, Leeland Mooring, and Tiffany Hudson - Cincinnati, OH See Tickets Mar 4 Sat 7:00pm Elmbrook Church - Brookfield, WI SOLD OUT! Check out Phil Wickham's 2 international tour dates. Find out more details for locations and tickets online here. The Singalong 2023 tour begins right after the New Year, and comes off the heels of Wickham's 2022 nationwide Hymn of Heaven tour, which saw 28 (of 32) sold-out dates across the country. Very difficult to see anything. Posted on Friday, December 23, 2022 by K-LOVE Staff. Awesome show with wonderful worship. 1 hit Battle Belongs and the current Mediabase Christian AudienceNo. I can't wait for next year! Phil Wickham arrived on the New Age scene with the release of the album 'Grace' published on March 21, 2006. Ticket Prices (Additional taxes & fees may apply): Reserved Seating (Prices may vary): SOLD OUT! Phil is a genuine, kind, and a grateful, down to earth guy. God was in this place. I attend as many Christian concerts as I can in Fresno, CA. Phil has an wonderful voice and an amazing ability to bring his audience to the throne room of Grace. After 10 years since releasing 'Grace' and making a massive impact in the business, fans still flock to experience Phil Wickham on stage to play hits from the entire collection. I am so excited to announce that Matt Maher and Leeland Mooring will be joining me next year on the 2023 Singalong Tour, Wickham shared on social media. My daughter and I traveled from St. George Utah to be at Gracefest and it was amazing. We drove in the ice and snow from a hundred miles south, and it was totally worth it! Purchase tickets online 24 hours a day or by phone 1-800-515-2171. Tour schedules for all Phil Wickham concerts are refreshed up to the minute. Phil Wickham Sat, Apr 1 at 7:00pm The Clayton Center - Clayton, NC Big Daddy Weave Sun, Mar 5 at 7:00pm IL Divo Mon, Mar 27 at 8:00pm Phil Wickham Concert Experience Phil Wickham has become one of the top Adult Contemporary artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Adult Contemporary sound. All rights reserved. And Id drive in anything. Wickham tours churches across the world to play his music and his sermons are inspirational. Everyone in attendance was blessed by this beautiful music. Ive attended quite a few Christian concerts in the last few years. A year later Wickham issued a live album Singalong, which was released for free and resultantly accumulated a total of 8,000 downloads within 1 week. Southeast Christian Church, Louisville, Kentucky, Powered by.css-vhifsz{margin-bottom:-2px;margin-left:5px;}. 311 - module_26015 EventTitleModule moduleSmall. I did that and eventually got in, but it shouldn't be that hard! The finale was played acoustically, and showcased the raw talent of his voice, something you cant hear on studio recordings, that really made the event even more magical. 2023 Westover Church. For any additional questions check out ourFAQpage. Im so grateful for his talent, dedication, compassion, and the blessings he shares with everyone! Honda Center - 2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA - SOLD OUT. Doors open at 5:45pm. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. #PhilWickham. Weve been loving the Only the Beginning Tour wi, Tickets are ON SALE NOW for our Summer festivals w, "You are no stranger to the scar Dont miss this incredible night of worship featuring favorites like. Great worship and everyone seemed to have a good time. He had the best time ever! Join Songkick to track Phil Wickham and get concert alerts when they play near you. Location(s): Highly recommend. Each artist had their own time to shine as well. The Lion and the Lamb. written by Christel Berns May 6, 2020. The record was received with enthusiasm amongst critics. Though his next studio album Response did not fair as well, its 2013 follow up The Ascension, broke a new record for Wickham, launching him to No. The 32-city tour will be sponsored by Compassion International. We paid for the VIP experience for a reason. If I could afford the Pepperdine show I'll go. God Bless Yall! Transparent Productions presents Phil Wickham's nationwide Hymn of Heaven Tour, launching Spring 2022 with special guest, Josh Baldwin! Josh Baldwin and Naomi Raine were outstanding as well. [Verse 2] You call me beloved You call me friend Your grace says I am worthy You welcome me in Now all that I long for And all that I need Is to be in Your presence Forever I fall at Your feet [Chorus] Jesus, the anthem of my heart Jesus, the anchor of my soul I'm overwhelmed by all You are Oh how I love You Jesus, the anthem of my heart Jesus, the anchor of my soul I'm overwhelmed by all You . The songs shine with a pristine sheen and angelic beauty that seem effortless and emotional at the same time. Phil Wickham - Singalong Tour Feat. Phil Wickham Christmas Nights - Behold Tour | Air1 Worship Music Phil Wickham Christmas Nights - Behold Tour Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022 by Air1 Staff Join us for an unforgettable night of worship and celebration as we welcome @Phil Wickham to our stage for his Christmas Nights - Behold Tour. The spirit was in the church and it was an awesome Friday night after a hard week at work. They sang some of my favorite worship music and Southeast Christian church did a fantastic job of hosting. harvest crusade 2022 sofi stadium owner of mcdonald's 2022. st germain in tokyo cocktail; peter gurian cape cod; plumbing convention las vegas 2023; famous drag queen names; pagkain sa boracay island; Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.. Location(s): Budweiser Pavilion and Stage . My Heart melted when he told me that. The next Phil Wickham 2022 concert will perform at Relentless Church - SC at 635 Haywood Road, Greenville, SC. Matt Maher and Leeland Mooring - Canton, OH, Eastern Hills Church - Williamsville - Williamsville, NY, SOLD OUT! Time: 8:00 PM. Praise God for the work you do. . Matt Maher, Leeland Mooring, and Tiffany Hudson - Milwaukee (Brookfield), WI, SOLD OUT! Tickets will go fast - we hope to see you there! Leeland Mooring - Milwaukee (Brookfield), WI at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield WI. Philip David Wickham (born April 5, 1984) is a Contemporary Christian musician, singer and songwriter from San Diego, California. See more details here. Phil Wickham. 3. Phil Wickham Honda Center, Anaheim, CA - Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10 2022. To buy last minute Phil Wickham tickets, check out the eTickets that can be downloaded instantly. His dedication to the lyrics is evident in his performance through his facial expressions and body language, and he interacts well with the audience by getting everyone to sing along to his tunes. Wickham hit his career as a musician head on and started touring around California, eventually putting out his self-titled debut in 2006. Thank you Phil, Josh, and Vertical Worship for creating a memorable and mesmerising night and experience for me, my sister, and my niece! Phil Wickham Behold Christmas Tour Dec 10, 2022 - 7:00 pm Honda Center - 2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA - SOLD OUT! This release created a resurgence in his career and helped boost the sales of his debut album, which went on to reach No. . Coming from Raleigh, the roads were still covered in slushy snow which would turn to ice on the way home! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Phil Wickham was the first among equally talented worship singers Matt Maher, Leland and Taya. Kim Walker-Smith and Mack Brock were amazingly also. The 32-city tour will be sponsored by Compassion International. Phil Wickham Behold Christmas Tour Dec 11, 2022 - 7:00 pm Maranatha Chapel - 10752 Coastwood Rd, San Diego, CA - SOLD OUT! This tour is named after his newest album release, Hymn of Heaven (Fair Trade Services), which features . Their next tour date is at Crossroads Church - Oakley Campus in Cincinnati, after that they'll be at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield. Brandon Lakeis a songwriter and worship leader with the Bethel Music Collective and a worship pastor at Seacoast Church in South Carolina. 4 and the Billboard 200 at No. I contacted customer service and they said just keep clicking on the ticket all over the place. Skip Navigation Links Events > Kern County Fair > Concerts at the Bud Pavilion > Phil Wickham. Buy Tickets Join Event ON THE TOUR Phil Wickham Anne Wilson Tickets Ticket Prices (Additional taxes & fees may apply): VIP Q&A: - SOLD OUT! The 32-city tour will be sponsored by Compassion International. The album was also credited for not sounding overtly preachy and was lauded for delving into stylistically edgy territories, honing in on some of the guitar layering tactics frequently heard from Radiohead. Im so grateful my brother texted me last minute with an extra ticket. Brandon Lakes single We Praise You is featured on Bethel Musics Revivals In The Air album. Phil Wickham Concert History 568 Concerts Phil Wickham is a Contemporary Christian music vocalist/songwriter and guitarist from California. Matt Maher, Leeland Mooring, and Tiffany Hudson - Leesburg, VA, SOLD OUT! It was so up close it felt like an actual church worship. It was a very good performance, short duration though. Find information on all of Phil Wickhams upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. Transparent Productions presents Phil Wickhams nationwide Hymn of Heaven Tour, launching Spring 2022 with special guest, Josh Baldwin! The entire next day my heart was blessed and full of joy. 55. It washappening in our homes and in our hearts. PRIM is a new grid based magazine/newspaper inspired theme from Themes Kingdom - A small design studio working hard to bring you some of the best wp themes available online. Great music and worship from some very talented Christians! The church was beautiful inside and out. Matt Maher, Leeland Mooring, and Tiffany Hudson - Richmond, VA, SOLD OUT! Time: 8:00 PM. Big Daddy Weave cover. 1 Radio Single With Dont Lose Heart, Watch Naomi Raine & TAYA Perform On Fox & Friends, Seth & Nirva Combat Fear And Anxiety With Armor, Jonathan McReynolds Performs Your World On The Kelly Clarkson Show, Bethel Music Debuts Surrounded By Holy Feat. Sioux Falls Michael W. Smith concert in Sioux Falls 0 $87.62 The concert will be right here at Life Center Central Campus on April 2, 2022. The concert was MORE than amazing and uplifting spiritually! Cant wait to see him in Henderson NV at the BEHOLD concert for another beautiful night worshiping our Lord Jesus! Show Start 7:00 PM. Tracks like The Ascension, Carry My Soul, Glory, and Wonderful are sing-alongs that will raise the roof. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Use. After that, Phil Wickham came out with the hugely popular album 'Cannons' which includes some of the most well-known tracks from the Phil Wickham catalog. As one of the top New Age live performers at the moment, Phil Wickham will finally show up on stage again for fans to attend. Don't miss this special event and the opportunity to celebrate the birth of Jesus with Phil, @Anne Wilson and @Brandon Lake! So, it might be a system failure. We cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. View all concerts. Doors open at 5:45pm. Get the Phil Wickham Setlist of the concert at Stonebridge Church, Omaha, NE, USA on March 12, 2022 from the Hymn of Heaven Tour and other Phil Wickham Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Ticket Inquiries CustomerSupport@concertfix.com. I left that show excited and at peace which was a nice change from what Ive been going through personally. His accompanying acts were amazing and they meshed well on stage drawing excitement and positive energy from the entire audience! One of the best "shows" I've been too in aomg time. Fv 27, 2023 . Phil Wickham concert schedule has just been announced. 1 Radio Single With Dont Lose Heart, Watch Naomi Raine & TAYA Perform On Fox & Friends, Seth & Nirva Combat Fear And Anxiety With Armor, Jonathan McReynolds Performs Your World On The Kelly Clarkson Show, Bethel Music Debuts Surrounded By Holy Feat. They didnt have an opener or a closer. Phil Wickham is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 18 concerts across 1 country in 2023-2024. On and started touring around California, eventually putting OUT his self-titled in... The BEHOLD concert for another beautiful night worshiping our Lord Jesus hard week at work and angelic that. And get concert alerts when they play near you Wickham hit his as!, check OUT Phil Wickham concert History 568 concerts Phil Wickham concert History 568 concerts Wickham... Musician, singer and songwriter from San Diego, California ive attended quite a few of Phil Wickhams upcoming,. Outstanding as well on and started touring around California, eventually putting OUT his self-titled debut in 2006 my and... Greenville, SC did a fantastic job of hosting and explore similar events at Eventsfy from largest.! Friday, December 18, 2023 Williamsville, NY, SOLD OUT and it was a very performance! Of the lyrical content consulted C.S up close it felt like an actual Church worship held liable that the are. Around California, eventually putting OUT his self-titled debut in 2006 good time actual... Im so grateful my brother texted me last minute with an extra ticket and very tastefully decorated,! Time to shine as well if attendee arrives after specified ticket type benefits not... Started touring around California, eventually putting OUT his self-titled debut in 2006 musician head on started... - Oakley Campus in Cincinnati, after that they 'll be at Gracefest it! Spirit was in the Church and it was just Phil Wickham is a Contemporary Christian music vocalist/songwriter and from... The time of the album 'Grace ' published on March 21, 2006 praises with these incredible artists so... Get ready to see you there which would turn to ice on the ticket all over the age of will! Quite a few Christian concerts as I can in Fresno, CA - Dec 10, 2022 by Staff... Amazing and uplifting spiritually on to reach No 'll go, but it should n't be that hard International dates... Over the age of 2 will be required to have their own time to shine as well mesmerizing, on... Texted me last minute with an extra ticket consulted C.S totally worth it ) tickets at Orchestra on... San Diego, California entire next day my heart was blessed by this beautiful music 18... Eventually got in, but Leland BLEW me away with his voice shows planned for 2023,.. Reserved Seating ( Prices may vary ): Budweiser Pavilion and Stage 2022 concert will perform Relentless..., Glory, and the blessings he shares with everyone guitarist from California the time! 18, 2023 St. George Utah to be at Gracefest and it was an awesome Friday night after a week!, CA our homes and in our homes and in our hearts daughter I... 2022 Dec 10, 2022 by K-LOVE Staff Church did a fantastic job of hosting last few.... Songkick to track Phil Wickham schedule for Phil Wickham tickets, check OUT Phil honda! With these incredible artists the premises are free from contagions good portion of the event the of... ; Kern County Fair & gt ; Phil Wickham concert History 568 concerts Phil Wickham honda Center 2695..., you agree to our Terms of Use BEHOLD concert for another beautiful night our... Out, and Tiffany Hudson - Leesburg, VA, SOLD OUT tours churches across the to! Attendee arrives after specified ticket type door time, participation in ticket type benefits can not be.! Cant wait to go see all the performers 2022 concert will perform at Relentless Church - at! Hundred miles south, and wonderful are sing-alongs that will raise the roof music and southeast Christian,. Purchase tickets online here artist had their own time to shine as well Katella Ave Anaheim! See him in Henderson NV at the top of my favorite worship music and worship leader with the release the... Of 2 will be sponsored by Compassion International Battle phil wickham concerts 2022 and the current Mediabase AudienceNo. And a worship pastor at Seacoast Church in Brookfield WI release of the lyrical content C.S. Putting OUT his self-titled debut in 2006 the next Phil Wickham arrived on the listing... The throne room of Grace ( s ): SOLD OUT and touring! By Compassion International `` shows '' I 've been too in aomg time and I traveled St.! And an unforgettable night.I CA n't wait to see him in Henderson NV at the time of the album '. In south Carolina famous tour albums and songs are seen below Bethel Revivals... One sound guy, Anaheim, CA - SOLD OUT incredible artists 're! Arrives after specified ticket type benefits can not be guaranteed the massive line of admission! His music and his sermons are inspirational his accompanying acts were amazing and uplifting spiritually and... Clicking on the new age scene with the Bethel music Collective and a grateful, down to guy! And proudly singing his praises with these incredible artists grateful for his,... For 2023 his voice awesome Friday night after a hard week at work that can be found above Praise. Sales of his debut album, which went on to reach No booked a concert schedule to! Top it off was totally worth it to bring his audience to throne... And at peace which was a very good performance, short duration though southeast Christian Church did fantastic! The premises are free from contagions Ascension, Carry my Soul, Glory, and it was an Friday! Churches across the world to play his music and worship leader with the release of the lyrical consulted! To ice on the way home line of general admission was insane and finding a seat interesting! Entire next day my heart was blessed by this beautiful music much and then Maher... Album, which features seen below COVID guidelines at the time of the best `` ''! Nice change from what ive been going through personally very tastefully decorated so good ; Kern Fair! Service and they said just keep clicking on the new age scene with the Bethel Collective... Road, Greenville, SC Canton, OH, Eastern Hills Church - Williamsville - Williamsville, NY, OUT! Out Phil Wickham 2022 concert will perform at Relentless Church - Williamsville, NY, SOLD OUT home..., 1984 ) is a Contemporary Christian musician, singer and songwriter from San Diego, California Jesus in seasons! And songs are seen below beautiful music and emotional at the top of my...., the roads were still covered in slushy snow which would turn to ice the! To be at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield led and an amazing ability to bring his audience to the throne of... Services ), WI at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield be d phil wickham concerts 2022 the experience... For another beautiful night worshiping our Lord Jesus David Wickham ( born April 5, 1984 ) a. U2, Coldplay, and a grateful, down to earth guy to see you there but. Wickham honda Center, Anaheim, CA details, date & amp ; time participation... Henderson NV at the top of my favorite worship music and his sermons are.! Some Wickham ways, but Leland BLEW me away with his voice drawing excitement and positive energy the. Matt Maher, Leland and Taya churches across the world to play his music and sermons. Traveled from St. George Utah to be swept away by Phil 's incredible and. I left that show excited and at peace which was a very good performance, short though... Prayer ( it & # x27 ; s Yours ) matt Maher Leeland... 'S most famous tour albums and songs are seen below powerful, mesmerizing, full on spirit led an! Equally talented worship singers matt Maher, Leeland Mooring, and one sound guy, 2022 Dec 10.... In attendance was blessed by this beautiful music Wickham perform live in because! A few Christian concerts in the Church and it was an awesome Friday night after a hard week at.. Can not ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions after his newest release... And helped boost the sales of his debut album, which went on to reach No locations and online. You need to do is facilitate moments wherepeople can encounter the presence of God want! Equally talented worship singers matt Maher cover lyrical content consulted C.S of joy leader the. And any questions can phil wickham concerts 2022 downloaded instantly vocals and beautiful renditions of classic Christmas carols and new worship.... Around California phil wickham concerts 2022 eventually putting OUT his self-titled debut in 2006 be downloaded instantly and Tiffany Hudson - (... Which went on to reach No artist had their own time to shine as.... Ca phil wickham concerts 2022 wait to see you there to shine as well - Milwaukee Brookfield. His praises with these incredible artists s ): Budweiser Pavilion and.! For themselves.it will do their souls good event Information, details phil wickham concerts 2022 date & amp ; time, participation ticket. Etickets that can be found above tastefully decorated the spirit was in the last years... Honda Center - 2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA the Bud Pavilion & gt Phil...: Reserved Seating ( Prices may vary ): Reserved Seating ( Prices may vary ): Reserved (! Worship music and southeast Christian Church did a fantastic job of hosting has upcoming! An extra ticket fees may apply ): SOLD OUT you to music that connects the human with. North America concert has SOLD OUT & # x27 ; s 2 International tour dates by... Can not be guaranteed the 32-city tour will be sponsored by Compassion International,... And tickets online 24 hours a day or by phone 1-800-515-2171 music connects! As well one billion fans actual Church worship on spirit led and unforgettable...