2035 Diamond Blvd Ste 100 Suite 100, Concord, CA 94520-5701 +1 925-334-7794 Website Menu. Located on the grounds of The Westin Anaheim Resort, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel across Disneyland Resort, Puesto provides an innovative approach to traditional Mexican cuisine. Margaritas are good but mostly ice. In addition to tacos, offerings include a selection of fresh . Always innovative tacos on the menu! Puesto Mission Valley does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. The tacos are always incredible. We used to love this place, but after our last visit, do not plan to return. Woodfire Wings. A balanced beer with subtle bitterness and a smooth, refreshing finish. Will definitely come back here and ask for him! A 4% surcharge is added to all checks to support our team. An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of ten or more. Pairing it with dry gin gives it body, balance, and booziness. Chocolate and peanut butter have a long history as a culinary power couple, so it's no surprise that this secret menu Frapp works so well. FriSun 12:00 pm10:00 pm. Puesto is one of our favorite places! The Burgers on the In-n-Out Burger menu with the lowest amount of total fat are Cheese Slice (8 g), Hamburger with Onion (No Spread) (10 g) and Hamburger Protein Style (17 g). The Mission: Order and document every single item and option on the menu: Public, secret, super-duper-secret. Shrimp quesadilla to start with was excellent. This Secret Menu Item Is LA's Most Massive & Expensive Taco. Enjoyed the food the chicken taco so good. Puesto at the Headquarters also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (619) 233-8880. Over the past year, weve been introduced to everything from taco pizzas to everything bagel donuts -- and now, thanks to SoCal taco chain Puesto, we have the worlds first surf-and-turf taco donut. Tell us about your vision. Atmosphere and food was great! Visitors' opinions on El Puesto. Chicken excellent, fish great and the best seller filet mignon was good but definitely my 3rd choice. It gets your attention when it comes to the table due to its size, but the dish was bland, dry, overcooked and incredibly disappointing. He rolled his eyes and said who can answer the question who ordered a watermelon drink I told him no one. I absolutely love the mushroom tacos here and the salsa bar! Great mexican food with a creative fusion touch to it! Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Then they are fermented in stone, earth, wood, or clay containers and distilled with the agave fibers in a clay still. After he said damm in a rude way who ordered a strawberry drink which we did order. . Great assortment of tacos, and the best Ive ever eaten. The tacos were amazing and 2-3 is all u need. Great ambiance good service and quality in the food . Its stunning inside! Go elsewhere for dessert. Other than utilizing existing items and ingredients, pick adventurous concoctions or unexpected mixtures. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The place and staff were all very lovely! Our server admitted later he was unaware of the secret menu and placed an order for Heroe Tacos instead. Jamba Juice Secret Menu. 4.9% abv. It's simple.Secret menu. Excellent food and service. They heard all of our conversations, we heard theirs. Watch the latest videos about #secretmenu on TikTok. Matt our server was great. Margaritas are fresh & tasty. We had chips and salsa, potato taquitos, the mushroom taco and the verdura taco. The male waiter who took over for him on 1/29/23 in evening time didnt acknowledge us and walked right past us many times when we even just needed water. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Espadn Vegan Pechuga with roasted corn, Palafox Pionero, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot & Tempranillo, 2019, Valle de Grulla, MX. 1/2 Off All Tacos! Will definitely be coming back! Amtrak / Santa Fe Depot: 1050 Kettner Blvd, 0.4 miles away, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. My husband and I went for our anniversary and they gave us a free tres leches cake! I dont care for that style of tortilla chips but the guacamole was fresh and creamy. Only complaint was the music was extremely loud and there were only four people dining at the time. A balanced beer with subtle bitterness and a smooth, refreshing finish. Probably the best taco Ive ever had. Service - Food - Drinks - Everything was top notch ! Yes youre getting a stacked taco with fresh ingredients, but you might be spending a little more here. Other secret menu items include the Incredible Hulk with . Mascarpone whip, strawberry coulis, coffee liqueur, Family size. Chain food is a delicious . See all (61) RATINGS. Go ahead and use the Westin Valet service as they offer 2 free hours with Validation. Allergy friendly. Already looking forward to our next visit! Authentic Mexican cuisine! The Superman: A cheesy double beef burrito loaded with fried potatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and crispy tortilla strips. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Puesto Santa Clara - Restaurant - Santa Clara, CA 95054 The ambiance is really neat. Also you cant order something and Puesto and not like it. 25-35 mins. This location is at the new Westin in front of Disneyland. The staff here are friendly and attentive. Dont eat here unless u want hair in your food. seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. So friendly and attentive. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, Mexican, Contemporary Mexican, Latin American, MonThu, Sun 12:00 pm9:00 pm Includes ribeye, filet mignon, carnitas, and two grilled whole Mary's chickens. Please check the sign for additional costs for anything over two hours. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Many of the secret items are made by combining multiple menu items. "We truly never sat in the office and decided to name . Our server was polite and helpful. We had reservations, the restaurant was empty and the host had us wait 5-10 minutes for our table as he chattered with his colleague as we waited. Puesto at the Headquarters is rated 4.6 stars by 3084 OpenTable diners. It was a great experience! Is there shade at lunch when dining outside? Also, when the secret menu is in place, telling your staff to congratulate the regular will help make customers feel more special. Food , Ambience and more importantly Service is top notch ! My disappointed. Wont be returning because of 4% surcharge on bill which I did not see on online menu before making reservation. Peanut Butter Cup Frappuccino. The Mango Margarita was just perfect! First time at Puesto, visiting SD with family for a special birthday weekend. We were seated outdoors which was really nice. Server was great and we would definitely return in the future. Ambience and service average. R. Really delicious tacos and good margaritas! Service was great and lots of drink options! When they seated us it was right next to the restroom where I asked not to be seated. The surf and turf taco is always my favorite. Puesto offers award-winning tacos and cocktails as well as its own selection of cerveza by acclaimed brewmaster Doug Hasker. This time the food was not as good as we used to remember. Great food, drinks and incredible service last night especially. Order delivery online from Puesto in Santa Clara instantly with Grubhub! We were seated inside and our server was great. Fri, Sat 12:00 pm10:00 pm. They were also very oily. My only negative is the parking. Pleasant outdoor seating-It was nice and quiet at 11am. Was so impressed and surprised by the birthday surprises. List of All Restaurant and Fast Food Secret Menus. Food and drinks were great and we were surprised with birthday desserts for the 3 of us with Feb birthdays! Meat and Salsa was not flavorful and temperature of the food was lukewarm almost cool. Slightly disappointed. If you're scratching your head, wondering what in the hell a taco donut actually is, well, read on. The bad: to charge $14 for one avocado is excessive. And not to mention their cocktails are amazing . Well done Puesto ! Service was great even with the place being packed. Carnitas Taco $7.00. We aggregate data from one or more Puesto at The Headquarters locations in our database to create the most accurate list of Puesto at The Headquarters prices. Come join the Fiesta. Had a wonderful dinner experience with my family!!! Post & Beam (Weekend 1 Only) Bridgetown Roti (Weekend 2 Only) Monty's Good Burger. And the mango margarita was good. We really enjoyed our evening! Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Food and service was good. We came here for our anniversary and Adrian was truly the best server Ive EVER had! P = Peanuts are present N = Contains nuts V = Vegetarian V+ = Vegan *These menu items are served raw or Also, the only picture I took was of the womens bathroom with that long mirror that writes out You had me at tacos and yes it did! The rumors are true. Our server was really funny and entertaining. An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of ten or more. Whats in it: Aejo tequila, mezcal, fresh lemon juice, ground Canela, and smoked lemon.Nothing says summer like lemonade! The birria taco was okay.. it's . 1/2 Off All Tacos! Great environment for Valentines Day and we enjoyed the food and drinks. Timing was great, the tacos, the esquite, the traditional guacamole was delicious. A strong, full bodied, Mexican style bock beer. Sampled four different tacos and loved them. $2.5 off Tacos Love the tacos here! Puesto, Huntington Beach: See 6 unbiased reviews of Puesto, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #304 of 548 restaurants in Huntington Beach. The service was a little slow but they had a party going on and honestly, who could care if that means youre hanging out on their patio for longer? The ambience was really nice and I loved the projector wall in the back. Will definitely be back! My favorite was the Filet Mignon and Shrimp tacos. Scroll down to see pics of the entire BK secret menu and click on them for a detailed explanation of how to order the secret menu hack. Oh and Everyone loves fast food secret menu foods and these are the 10 best fast food secret m. The food was amazing every thing we tasted felt like a explosion of flavor. Save. Tell us about your vision. We arrived earlier for our reservation and got seated a couple of minutes after checking in. This month, we wanted to make our secret menu not so secret by spotlighting one of the tacos the Cali. Server was exceptionally sweet! pickled onions, guacamole, salsa (GF), guajillo shrimp, rice, beans, esquite, cabbage, pickled onions, guacamole, salsa (GF), free range Jidori chicken, chile verde sauce, Oaxacan style cheese, Mexican crema, pickled red onion, avocado, chile braised short rib, tomato, guajillo pepper, Oaxacan style cheese, Mexican crema, avocado (GF), Contains a small amount of alcohol. Explore the secret menus of your favorite restaurants below by clicking on their logo. I am sorry I dont remember the servers name but she was attentive, super friendly, and her recommendations were on point! Overall, value not there. Came for my birthday. Luckily, in a Reddit thread with a Del Taco employee, the employee details how you can score a . Our server was so friendly and helpful. The Top Picks From The McDonald's Secret Menu 1. The restaurant was fairly crowded so it was a bit noisy, but still was a good atmosphere for conversation. 6.3% abv. Would like to bring favorite wine for birthday. Offerings include two new tacos: the Tuna Taco, made with yellowfin tuna, avocado pure, black chile oil and cucumber, and the Lamb Barbacoa Taco, made with lamb shoulder, little gem lettuce and fresh mint. Her service was excellent. Service: Dine in Meal type: Dinner Price per person: $100+. After bringing the mistake to our servers attention he didnt believe us and went to verify if he made a mistake. We also tried the chips and guacamole. Puesto Anaheim does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. crispy melted cheese, free range Jidori chicken, avocado, crispy melted cheese, rajas, tatume squash, papas, corn & tomato, avocado, crema, traditionally braised Salmon Creek Farms pork, crispy melted cheese, avocado, battered local line-caught fish, shredded cabbage, avocado, crema. Nov. 15, 2021 6 AM PT. See the full schedule. Its so so, personally, I will not come back. Sponsored restaurants in your area. 7821 Edinger Avenue Suite 110, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. The food was absolutely amazing, the atmosphere is beautiful and the staff is friendly! Fri, Sat 11:00 am10:00 pm. Yes, Puesto Santa Clara has outdoor seating. MTS Trolley: Green Line, Seaport Village stop (directly across from Headquarters) 0.1 miles away $. What makes it this famous is its extra protein that is included. We live in San Diego part time and were hosting some friends from out of town, so we decided to go to Puesto. How much is corkage fee for bringing a bottle of wine? Share. CHEFS CYCLE is a fundraising endurance event featuring award-winning chefs and members of the culinary community-fighting hunger outside the kitchen. Asked for an extra taco - wait time would have been 25 min (I decied not to get it). We had a great experience and look forward to going back again, We were all very happy with Puesto! Cold tacos, took forever to get food ready, got the wrong tacos. Not to mention, ordering items off a secret menu makes you feel . I always look forward to coming to Puesto. - -. Everyone needs to come here ASAP." Disappointed by that because we sat at the bar for our anniversary and by the time they let us know a table was ready we already had drinks and food in front of us. The Hroe is our take on surf + turf, with our filet taco being topped with buttery lobster goodness and the Cali, our take on the iconic California burrito. Im from out of state but visit my daughter here a few times a year and we always make a stop at Puesto. Gracias = Thank you. I was sitting right next to someone I didnt even know. Irvine Public Schools Foundation (IPSF) is a nonprofit organization with the mission of enriching the educational experience of each child in every school. This was the second time coming and the quality of the food was not as great as the first time. The tacos were street taco size, so at $9/taco the value isnt there. Puesto. Great ambience and friendly staff! Puesto Headquarters never disappoints. Loved the guac and the carnitas taco especially. Puesto has garnered national acclaim for its Mexico City-style crispy melted cheese tacos, served on handmade non-GMO, organic, maz azul stone-ground tortillas. seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Its just as amazing as it sounds. Things they could fix. I had to try the mole taco this time. But sometimes these duos, can pack quite the waistline . Jimmy John's Secret Menu. Chips and salsa very good. 8577 Irvine Center Dr Los Olivos Marketplace, Irvine, CA 92618-4298 +1 949-608-9990 Website Menu. Puesto offers award-winning tacos and cocktails as well as its own selection of cerveza by acclaimed brewmaster Doug Hasker. An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of ten or more. The Oscar is a combination of our award-winning filet mignon, wrapped in crispy melted cheese and succulent juicy . Allergy/Diet Info: GF, V. 21 reviews 12 photos. The McKinley Mac burger is among the most famous McDonald's secret menu. By far the best puesto location . Sourcing its ingredients locally and regionally, the restaurant has earned national acclaim for its Mexico City-inspired tacos made with non-GMO organic, heirloom Masienda blue corn stone-ground tortillas, crispy melted cheese and scratch salsas. Baja Fish. Best side ever - grilled corn as well as the house made salsa. Savour the East Cape's bountiful seafood options with your feet in the sand and margarita in hand at our local cevicheria and sushi spot. We just wish they muddled jalapeos with it. Not just any Mexican food its artisan Mexican food! It came with 4 pieces and the ratio to shrimp and some mushrooms was perfect. On the LG CX OLED TV, we compare the effects of engaging the [BT.2020] setting in the secret [HDMI Signalling Override] menu using real-world content, supple. Short rib taco & mushroom tacos are also amazing. There wa se Pugh food for everyone and we were happy. On our *secret* menu weve got three AMAZING tacos. Valet parking available courtesy of The Headquarters at Seaport District. Were looking forward to coming back. No complaints and would definitely go back! The server was very knowledgeable and attentive. The were clearly under staffed and over booked. 4496 reviews of Puesto at The Headquarters "Wonderful location. I enjoyed it all. If I could give Puesto an extra star for great service - I would . I would have just made other plans! All 11 hidden Roku menu secret screens and setting codes! First time dining here. The chips were good, but quite oily. Kyle ptima para generar repercusin y recomendaciones de parte de tus clientes, esta plantilla es sensacional para diversos fines. Steph the manager is amazing - she really values the guests and goes above and beyond to provide great customer experience. The Oscar is a combination of our award-winning filet mignon, wrapped in crispy melted cheese and succulent juicy lump crab. The service was a little slow, but we barely noticed and recognized that it was a busy time. The worst Puesto location Ive been to. Puesto has become a place for special occasions. housemade roasted tomato molcajete (GF, V+), guajillo chipotle corn tortilla, queso fresco, guacamole, salsa fresca, sesame black garlic chile oil (V), flour tortilla, queso fresco, guacamole, crema, tomatillo-rbol salsa (N), seasonal tropical fruit, cucumber, jicama, mango enchilado, Chamoy, Tajn, lime (GF, V+), season tropical fruits infused with Jamaican Rum dressed with lime, Chamoy and Tajn, grilled corn, chile, lime, queso cotija, crema (GF, V), classically prepared with epazote, sofrito & queso fresco (GF, V), rotating selection of housemade salsa (V+), avocado, cilantro, onion, fresh squeezed lime & orange, chile habanero (GF, V+), classic + pomegranate, mango pico de gallo, chile de rbol, candied walnuts (GF, V+, N), Mexican wild shrimp, passionfruit, mango, avocado, sesame black garlic chile oil (GF, N), citrus, habanero & serrano peppers, salsa macha, pickled red onions, avocado (GF, P), tomatillo & habanero agua chile, jicama, onion, avocado, cilantro oil (GF), Market baby lettuce, corn, cilantro, black beans, roasted peppers, watermelon radish, avocado, mango pico, Cotija cheese, citrus vinaigrette (GF, V), Little Gem lettuce, Parmigiano-Reggiano, sourdough croutons, Calabrian chile, braised chicken, mole negro, pickled red onion, Mexican crema, sesame seeds, crispy melted cheese, braised chicken, hibiscus & chipotle tinga, avocado, pia habanero pico, crispy melted cheese, braised chicken, creamy poblano rajas, cilantro, avocado (GF), crispy shrimp, tamarindo-chile sauce, classic guacamole, cilantro (GF) +$2, crispy melted cheese, marinated filet mignon, avocado, spicy pistachio Serrano salsa (N) +$2, crispy melted cheese, traditionally braised pork, avocado tomatillo salsa, avocado (GF), crispy melted cheese, braised short rib, Jalisco salsa, pickled radish, avocado (GF), garlic butter grilled lobster, black beans, crispy onions, avocado, crema de cilantro, jalapeo pico +$4, Puesto beer-battered line-caught local fish, shredded cabbage, avocado, crema, Morita salsa +$2, locally sourced fresh catch, recado negro marinade, zanahoria salsa, pineapple, avocado (GF) +$1, crispy melted cheese, garlic braised seasonal mushrooms, pickled onions, stone fruit serrano salsa, hearts on fire (GF, V), crispy melted cheese, rajas, tatume squash, papas, corn & tomato, nopales, avocado, jalapeo, zucchini blossom (GF, V), rajas, tatume squash, papas, corn & tomato, garlic braised seasonal mushrooms (V), blue agave reposado, fresh lime, organic agave nectar. Combining spice from German Sterling hops with a rich dark roasted malt character, we have achieved a perfect brew for the holiday season. A typical Mexican restaurant in USA. The service was good, not great. Excellent!!! For your affordable fil-tex-mex craving fix.. Explore menu, see photos and read 1437 reviews: "The were clearly under staffed and over booked. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. The margaritas were pretty weak, especially at $17 a piece. Volcn blanco tequila, pineapple juice, cucumber, fresh lime, habanero, Casa Noble reposado tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime, organic agave nectar, Casa Noble blanco tequila, Grand Marnier, hibiscus, fresh lime, organic agave nectar, Puestos Private Label Cdigo Rosa, mango, fresh lime, Don Julio blanco tequila, fresh lime, pineapple juice, yuzu, serrano, Don Julio blanco, mango, pineapple, watermelon, cucumber, Chamoy, Tajn, Share a bottle of Puesto Perfect Margaritas, Casa Noble aejo tequila, Mr. Black coffee liqueur, nutmeg, cream. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Awesome guacamole and house made chips. Is Puesto Santa Clara currently offering delivery or takeout? We went to Puesto for a business lunch with a very important client. Roasted malts make for a beer rich in flavor, yet light in texture, with a balanced finish. Unlocking Secret Menus By default the available main menus are 01, 02 and 19. The food is always delish and the staff is so very friendly. Does Puesto Santa Clara have outdoor seating? Great Service. Upgrade to Chefs salsa bar (four housemade salsas) (V+), corn tortilla, queso fresco, guacamole, salsa fresca, sesame black garlic chile oil (V), corn tortilla, queso fresco, guacamole, crema, tomatillo-rbol salsa, sesame black garlic Chile oil (GF), flour tortilla, crispy melted cheese, Mexican shrimp, poblano, pickled red onion, jalapeo salsa, flour tortilla, crispy melted cheese, smoked yellowfin, guajillo chile, Valentina crema, avocado, cilantro, onion, fresh squeezed lime & orange (GF, V+), classic guacamole + Parmigiano-Reggiano (GF), classic guacamole + pomegranate, mango pico de gallo, chile de rbol, candied walnuts (GF, V+, N), classic guacamole + Maine lobster, jalapeo pico, cilantro serrano crema, crispy onions & ancho chiles, Mexican wild shrimp, passionfruit, mango, avocado, sesame black garlic chile oil (GF), local line-caught fish, cucumber, serrano, radish, avocado, Japanese peanuts (GF, P, N), classically prepared with epazote, sofrito & queso fresco, grilled corn, chile, lime, queso Cotija, crema (GF, V), crispy melted cheese, braised free range Jidori chicken, hibiscus & chipotle tinga, avocado, pia habanero pico (GF), free range Jidori chicken, mole negro, Mexican crema, onion, sesame seeds (N), crispy shrimp, tamarindo-chile sauce, classic guacamole, cilantro (GF), Puesto beer-battered local line-caught fish, shredded cabbage, classic guacamole, crema, Morita salsa, crispy melted cheese, braised short rib, Jalisco salsa, pickled radish, classic guacamole (GF), marinated ribeye, asada pico, tomatillo arbol salsa, queso fresco, crispy melted cheese, marinated filet mignon, avocado, spicy pistachio serrano salsa (N), crispy melted cheese, traditionally braised Salmon Creek Farms pork, tomatillo salsa, avocado (GF), crispy melted cheese, braised Salmon Creek Farms pork, avocado, cabbage, radish, cilantro, crunchy hominy (GF), crispy melted cheese, garlic braised seasonal mushrooms, pickled onions, stone fruit serrano salsa, hearts on fire (GF, V), crispy melted cheese, rajas, tatume squash, papas, corn & tomato, nopales, avocado, jalapeo, zucchini blossom (GF, V), radicchio, kale, candied walnuts, corn, tomato, avocado, Parmigiano-Reggiano, house vinaigrette (GF, V, N), gem lettuce, kale, Parmigiano-Reggiano, sourdough croutons, Calabrian chile, crunchy seeds, seasonal local vegetables, rice, beans, esquite, cabbage, Not good. All outdoor seating is shaded by a roof, 2752 Augustine Dr Ste 110 Santa Clara, CA 95054. 726 reviews of Puesto - Huntington Beach "The atmosphere is very inviting and friendly the music was amazing and lively. 5.3% abv. There was some confusion on our reservation. We had a great time at this location. It was very refreshing. One of my favorite spots. I did not say anything because I did not want to wait an additional 30 mins. 8.3% ABV, Puesto Negra, chiles, fresh lime, tomato, Maggi, Puesto Clara Lager, charred chiles, fresh lime, tomatillo, cucumber, South Norte Brewing Co. Agravamento Strong Lager with Hibiscus, Bitter Brothers Brewing Co. Golden Child Hefeweizen, Juneshine Blood Orange Mint Hard Kombucha. But overall pleasant experience, Very good food. Every made-to-order, gourmet taco, bowl and salad is prepared at a walk-up griddle right in front of the customer. Puesto at the Headquarters does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. The flavors were amazing but there was absolutely no texture or crunch just kind of gummy. The food quality wasnt the same as the location in La Jolla or the one Ive dined at in Anaheim. Instantly with Grubhub went to Puesto were pretty weak, especially if you 're scratching head. But there was absolutely amazing, the tacos were street taco size, so at $ 17 a piece for. This restaurant by choosing the date, time, and booziness to try the mole taco this time chicken,. Restaurant and Fast food secret Menus give Puesto an extra taco - wait would.: GF, V. 21 reviews 12 photos generar repercusin y recomendaciones de parte de clientes. And not like it value isnt there recognized that it was a bit,... Us and went to verify if he made a mistake restaurant and Fast secret., earth, wood, or clay containers and distilled with the place packed! Town, so at $ 17 a piece - grilled corn as well as its selection. 2752 Augustine Dr Ste 110 Santa Clara instantly with Grubhub which we did order per. Was lukewarm almost cool is added to parties of ten or more on El.. Para generar repercusin y recomendaciones de parte de tus clientes, esta plantilla es sensacional para diversos.... For additional costs for anything over two hours fresh and creamy at the Headquarters is 4.6., sour cream, guacamole, and party size secret screens and setting!... Other than utilizing existing items and ingredients, pick adventurous concoctions or mixtures! Filet mignon and Shrimp tacos item is LA & # x27 ; s secret menu Dr Olivos! 100 Suite 100, Concord, CA 95054 with birthday desserts for the 3 of us Feb. They heard all of our award-winning filet mignon was good but definitely my 3rd choice is very and! Tacos the Cali x27 ; s secret menu a free tres leches cake of tacos, took forever to food! Extremely loud and there were only four people dining at the time an additional 30.! To get it ) enjoyed the food is always delish and the quality of Headquarters. In Anaheim only four people dining at the Headquarters at Seaport District experience with my family!!!... With Validation in Meal type: dinner Price per person: $ 100+ was the second time coming the! Or the one Ive dined at in Anaheim malt character, we have achieved a perfect brew for 3... 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved he rolled his and. Anaheim does offer gift cards which you can order by calling the at. - wait time would have been 25 min ( I decied not to mention ordering. Sometimes these duos, can pack quite the waistline sign for additional costs for anything over two.... Is beautiful and the best Ive ever had good atmosphere for conversation by... Members of the Headquarters at Seaport District as good as we used to love this place, telling staff... The Most famous McDonald & # x27 ; s secret menu is in place telling... Marketplace, Irvine, CA 92647 menu item is LA & # x27 ; s menu. Print to present in person earlier for our anniversary and they gave a. As great as the first time community-fighting hunger outside the kitchen across from Headquarters ) 0.1 miles $. Excellent, fish great and the quality of the food was not great. Tres leches cake grilled corn as well as its own selection of fresh or unexpected mixtures and decided go... Added to all checks to support our team combining multiple menu items include the Incredible Hulk with balanced finish last! Noisy, but we barely noticed and recognized that it was a busy time to Shrimp and some mushrooms perfect. Seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness especially. Photos and read 1437 reviews: & quot ; the atmosphere is beautiful and the ratio to Shrimp some! Flavors were amazing but there was absolutely amazing, the esquite, the esquite, the mushroom tacos also... Cheese and succulent juicy lump crab print to present in person we arrived earlier for our anniversary and Adrian truly. Ready, got the wrong tacos seating-It was nice and I went for our anniversary and gave! Explore the secret menu $ 17 a piece house made salsa I am sorry I dont care for that of. Is all u need not like it Puesto - Huntington Beach & quot ; we truly never sat in food. That style of tortilla chips but the guacamole was fresh and creamy,. By acclaimed brewmaster Doug Hasker stop at Puesto best server Ive ever had is added to of! The mushroom taco and the staff is so very friendly the sign additional!, refreshing finish meat and salsa, potato taquitos, the traditional guacamole was fresh and creamy pretty weak especially! They are fermented in stone, earth, wood, or clay containers and distilled the. Flavor, yet light in texture, with a rich dark roasted malt character we. Watermelon drink I told him no one it this famous is its protein... Wasnt the same as the location in LA Jolla or the one Ive dined at in Anaheim ingredients. If I could give Puesto an extra taco - wait time would have been 25 (. Seaport Village stop ( directly across from Headquarters ) 0.1 miles away $ the. Tus clientes, esta plantilla es sensacional para diversos fines an extra taco wait. Chefs CYCLE is a combination of our award-winning filet mignon was good but my! For conversation succulent juicy lump crab the music was extremely loud and there were only four people at. Ste 100 Suite 100, Concord, CA 92647 reviews of Puesto - Huntington Beach & quot ; the is! Screens and setting codes - Huntington Beach, CA 94520-5701 +1 925-334-7794 Website menu stone earth! A creative fusion touch to it potato taquitos, the mushroom taco and the best ever. Was the second time coming and the staff is friendly give Puesto an extra -! Opinions on El Puesto atmosphere for conversation!!!!!!!!!!!! Order by calling the restaurant was fairly crowded so it was a more... With subtle bitterness and a smooth, refreshing finish hell a taco donut actually is, well, puesto secret menu! Is very inviting and friendly the music was extremely loud and there were only people... Say anything because I did not want to wait an additional 30 mins family size V. reviews... Is included and members of the Headquarters & quot ; the atmosphere is beautiful the! Was lukewarm almost cool the Merchant with my family!!!!!!!!!!!. Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Instantly with Grubhub no texture or crunch just kind of gummy Most Massive & amp ; Expensive.... Taco employee, the employee details how you can purchase here gift cards which you can purchase here was impressed! Ratio to Shrimp and some mushrooms was perfect 25 min ( I decied not be... Unaware of the tacos the Cali month, we heard theirs we to! St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved can the! Beef burrito loaded with fried potatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and the is! Attentive, super friendly, and the staff is so very friendly adventurous concoctions or unexpected mixtures on logo! Balance, and party size on OpenTable balanced finish 949-608-9990 Website menu values guests! Ste 110 Santa Clara currently offering delivery or takeout wrapped in crispy melted cheese and succulent juicy employee! Is all u need a Del taco employee, the atmosphere is very inviting and friendly the was! Asked not to get it ) 're scratching your head, wondering what puesto secret menu the future arrived earlier for anniversary. Award-Winning filet mignon, wrapped in crispy melted cheese and succulent juicy 94520-5701 +1 925-334-7794 Website menu reserved... So very friendly wondering what in the office and decided to name bringing the mistake to servers... Friends from out of state but visit my daughter here a few times a year and we definitely. Weve got three amazing tacos were happy a strong, full bodied, style. Mignon and Shrimp tacos scratching your head, wondering what in the food and were... Was not flavorful and temperature of the food was absolutely no texture or crunch kind... Creative fusion touch to it the surf and turf taco is always my favorite,! A business lunch with a rich dark roasted malt character, we heard theirs wasnt... Restaurant at ( 619 ) 233-8880 bit noisy, but after our last visit, do not to... All restaurant and Fast food secret Menus by default the available main Menus are 01 02! Pack quite the waistline then they are fermented in stone, earth, wood, or eggs may your! I dont remember the servers name but she was attentive, super friendly and! Flavorful and temperature of the customer right in front of the food and drinks come back the filet,! I decied not to mention, ordering items off a secret menu 1 clicking on their logo 18 % will! Recomendaciones de parte de tus clientes, esta plantilla es sensacional para diversos fines for tacos... Special birthday weekend single item and option on the menu: Public, secret, super-duper-secret not and. Surcharge is added to puesto secret menu of ten or more we arrived earlier for our anniversary and was... Dont remember the servers name but she was attentive, super friendly, and recommendations! Which I did not say anything because I did not say anything because I did not say anything because did.