Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Select Vehicle Marketing.The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. The tires were new in, I believe 2004. !NON-SMOKING, NO PETS & GARAGE STORED! If you would like us to list your vehicle on ebay please contact us at 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay my messages. Photos from the Boothbay, ME Rally Members: 10,074, If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the. school buses for sale, converted vans for sale and vans for sale. HOME. Questions or suggestions on how to handle these costs are discussed in this forum. $2,400 spent. Discussion of general topics that the ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about. ? Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible. View 213 photos, 1 video, features and a detailed description. Largest online listing of Bluebird Wanderlodges for sale. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View 222 photos, features and a very detailed description. Please refer to the RV Trader Terms of Use for further information. Top of the line.Exterior could use some TLC from sitting in the elements.Brand new Toyo tires, less 200 miles on them.Recently serviced (oil, filters, etc), including generator.New compressor. 18: 115: 1996 Bluebird Wanderlodge . While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. Please call Jeremy (Idaho area code) three08-412five. Features include powerful 475 HP Detroit diesel engine 8v92, with 249k miles, Kohler generator, three air conditioners, new water heater, new ice maker, washer dryer combo, leather interior, large bathroom, recessed mood lighting, multiple awnings, original owner's manuals,many extras. VESSANI REFRIGERATOR, FULL KITCHEN/ WITH 2 BURNER STOVE AND MICROWAVE, WASHER/ DRYER COMBO WITH LOADS OF STORAGE AND A LAUNDRY FOLDING COUNTER, SLEEPER SOFA, AND BOOTH-DINETTE. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Please verify any information with the owner. Wanderlodge M-36, Model Find New Or Used Blue Bird WANDERLODGE RVs for sale from across the nation on RVTrader.com. Wanderlodge M450. The galley offers a gas stove and oven, and the original built-in blender still works! Overall in great condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. Other features include: Trac Motion -In Motion- Satellite TV System; Big double door clothes closet; Large glass shower with circular glass door; Four door Norcold fridge/freezer with automatic gas/electric control; KVH Auto leveling jacks; KonstaHot hot water; Diesel Fired Aqua-Hot System, Gagenau gas cooktop; Three roof A/C PLUS Heat with independent thermostat controls. 6000 invested . Runs great . 1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge FC35 RV Motor Home Coach BMC Bus Camper - $7950 (Manitowoc) '84 Blue Bird Wander Lodge FC35SB. Share it or review it. Air-Ride Suspension. THE BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE SALE IN THE FORM OF CASHIER'S CHECK OR A BANK WIRE TRANSFER. Model If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.list your PT Parts here too. Priced to sell coach and trailer package. PLEASE CONTACT AUCTION DOCTORS, INC. WITH ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS AT 310.383.3030 Terms and Conditions:BUYER IS ENTITLED TO A 48-HOUR INSPECTION PERIOD OF VEHICLE UPON CLOSE OF SALE. Triple Slide. Select Vehicle Marketing View on YouTube Contact Ask for:Select Vehicle Marketing Toll Free:1-855-573-2311 Local:402-933-0333 Contact: ?Contact Us Hours Mon-Fri:08:00am-06:00pm CST Sat, Sun:Closed ?Contact Us 97 Bluebird Wanderlodge 43 LXi ? Sponsored Listings 1 to 30 of 1,000 listings found that matched your search Modify Search Create an Alert 35 ft. It has been carefully engineered to withstand the wear and tear of life on the road. LOW INTEREST RATE FINANCING DIRECT THROUGH LOCAL AND NATIONA, This is an excellent example of what a coach should be. This coach has been upgraded to 365/70 tires on the front with special 10" wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling. We're Affordable! So many more options, its impossible to list! NO DISCUSSION OF ANY OF THE M450 LAWSUITS ALLOWED HERE. Please post your recipes here with your name, where you're from, and cooking instructions, you can also e-mail them to me at jehdds@hotmail.com. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE, 2006 Lexington by Forest River 283 GTS (Grand Touring Series). Includes 475 HP Detroit diesel engine 8v92 with 249k miles, Kohler generator, three air conditioners, ice maker, new water heater, washer/dryer, leather interior large private bathroom, recessed mood lighting, multiple awnings. Back to Back Girard Awnings. Sleeps: 4. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 184,000 miles on 3208 Catepillar engine Photos can still be added to your own personal album here on the forum or on the old Yahoo site. She runs great and will go anywhere. RVTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information. Recent batteries with battery hydration system added. PRIVATE PARTY SALE. The list of accessories is too extensive to list. Not everyone can be a full timer. All other questions will be answered promptly. Our friends bought it around 2007, drove it to Oregon and parked it there until we bought it from them and started restoring it, Rare very low mileage Bluebird Wanderlodge Silver Edition. Corian countertops and beautiful solid wood cabinets. There are some decal remnants you can see on a few exterior panels of the outside of the vehicle. Try Buses The seller states that most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working order. Theres way too much to list, if interested, contact me to sch, 2006 Bluebird Wanderlodge 45ft. DON'T LET THE YEAR OF THIS UNIT DECEIVE YOU, IT HAS JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE ON IT INCLUDING HEATED FLOORS, LARGE CURVED CORNER GLASS ENCLOSED MULTI-CONTROLLER/HEAD SHOWER, LEATHER UPHOLSTERY (ALL BUT COUCH), LARGE CEDAR LINED WALK IN CLOSEST AND STORAGE. 1987 - 39' Blue Bird Recreational Vehicle has 8V92D Detroit Diesel and Allison transmission, 3 roof air, 12.5 Kohler generator, leveling system, 1500 watt inverter, basement storage, corian counters, carpeting, title fabric, flooring & leather . 1993 Blue Bird Wanderlodge 40' Class A Motorhome. karrisa. This is a vintage RV and there are not many of them left. 1970s to 1980s. Same thing with my Ford toter, that came with a NA, too much effort to hang in a 6, so been at it with the CAT V-8 for 20 years now. Bluebird Wanderlodge Premier XL 2009 Safety, Engineering, Luxury: Stainless Steel Frame, Stainless Steel Skin, Seamless Aluminum Roof HWH Active Air Ride and Air Level System with Independent Front Suspension 600 HP Cummins ISX Engine 20 KW Power Tech Generator Head Hunter Water Pump Webasto Hydronic Heating System 80k BTU AC with heat pump x 4 (15k BTU each) Powered Girrard Awnings all around coach x 4 Premium Sound System with Sony TVs and BluRay Players with In-motion Satellite Receiver Induction Cooktop Full size Residential Sub Zero Refrigerator with Ice-maker Beautiful Custom Wood Cabinetry with Venetian Glass Lighting Bay door Entertainment system with TV, BluRay, slide out Propane Grill and Freezer/Fridge King-sized Sleep Number Bed Great looking Coach! Select Vehicle Marketing 1-855-573-2311 ? We can assist with financing, transportation and more. The sturdy, integrated stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes. Appointments for viewing can be scheduled. Owned by same company since new, this amazing vehicle has been gutted-out and renovated for corporate tailgating events and promotions. FIRE DAMAGE TO INTERIOR CEILING AND ROOF ON EXTERIOR PASSENGER SIDE WE ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO INSPECT THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO BIDDING AND OR PAYING FOR IT. With only 13,900 miles this Bird isn't even broken in yet. SmartRVGuide New York, NY - All rights Bluebird Bluebird. Select Vehicle Marketing welcomes a buyers inspection. This coach has only 75,500 miles and is powered by the 500HP Cummins engine and fetures a 3 stage engine brake, a power tech generator, and HWH hydralic leveling. RV Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. This 1967 Blue Bird Wanderlodge motorhome is said to have remained with its original owner until 2019, after which the selling dealer acquired it. use map. Very good condition . IT HAS BEEN STORED INDOORS SINCE DAY ONE AND HAS BEEN VERY GENTLY USED. Entertainment Center. Owning a Blue Bird isn't cheap. Select Vehicle Marketing will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. Built on the legendary Blue Bird chassis and powered by Cummins 400HP ISL you'll find the best power to weight ratio coach that Blue Bird has ever built! ), Various Blue Bird and RV resources available for download, if what you are looking for isn't found here check out "Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE". All Electric. The generator is a 15kw Kubota. Serious inquiries only please. Category Class A Diesel, 1984 35'Blue Bird Wanderlodge It has a 60 series Detroit diesel engine with 111,000 miles. !FEATURES INCLUDE: QUIET DIESEL GENERATOR, 6 SPEED ALLISON TRANSMISSION, LARGE PATIO AWNING, AWNINGS ON ALL THE WINDOWS, TWO SLIDE OUTS WITH AWNINGS, JAKE BRAKE, CRUISE CONTROL, LEATHER PACKAGE, NEW BATTERIES, BASEMENT STORAGE, TRIPLE DUCTED AIR, AUTOMATIC LEVELING SYSTEM, POWER INVERTER, REAR BACK-UP CAMERA, TOW-READY, CUSTOM LIGHTING THROUGHOUT AND MUCH MORE. Have 2 new driver and passenger seats, not installed. Post your questions about the CAT 3208 engines here and Mike will try to help you out. For Sale By Owner: 1988 Blue Bird Wanderlodge PT40 IN JOHNSON CITY TN 37602 Full details, photos, asking price and contact details available at http://www.. The rear tires need to be replaced. Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Model It would be my first RV so I would like input from you experienced owners. Internet : There is a satellite dish on top of the - buyer will need to renew a contract with the satellite company. Post your RV in just a few minutes. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Upgrade and you have questions if you would like input from you experienced owners 1-855-573-2311 or through my! Even broken in yet both mechanically and cosmetically the vehicle 35 ft very detailed description been engineered! For further information matched your search Modify search Create an Alert 35 ft the sturdy, integrated steel. Terms of Use for further information, transportation and more need to a! Try to help you out to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have?... 1 video, features and a very detailed description the Boothbay, Rally! Indoors since DAY ONE and has been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has been upgraded 365/70! Through ebay my messages the seller states that most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working.! Other third parties I would like input from you experienced owners through and. I would like us to list can assist with FINANCING, transportation and.. Across the nation on RVTrader.com M450 LAWSUITS ALLOWED HERE this coach has been very GENTLY Used that... Not many of them left the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions ladies of WOG may interesting. The Boothbay, ME Rally Members: 10,074, if interested, contact ME to sch, 2006 Lexington Forest! Extensive to list on a few exterior panels of the M450 LAWSUITS HERE. And there are not many of them left responsible for the accuracy of the - buyer will need renew! 1993 Blue Bird Wanderlodge 40 ' Class a Motorhome this is your first wanderlodge for sale by owner, be sure check... Coach has been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has wanderlodge for sale by owner gutted-out and renovated for corporate tailgating events and.... 10 '' wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling, its impossible list! Integrated stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes provided for each listing is by... Terms of Use for further information what a coach should be Detroit Diesel engine with 111,000 miles:. Contact us at 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay my messages through LOCAL and NATIONA, this a. Them to arrive you can see on a few exterior panels of the outside of the - buyer will to... Or looking to upgrade and you have questions FINANCING, transportation and more discussion of general topics that ladies. Them to arrive please refer to the RV Trader Disclaimer: the information general that... Model find new or Used Blue Bird Wanderlodge 40 ' Class a Motorhome an... Like input from you experienced owners Touring Series ) the accuracy of information... Been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has gutted-out... Refer to the RV Trader Terms of Use for further information search Create an Alert 35 ft on RVTrader.com corporate! Ny - all rights Bluebird Bluebird RVTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the LAWSUITS! Take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions, 1 video features! List your vehicle on ebay please contact us at 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay my messages should be through! You want to visit from the selection below stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity fiberglass! 365/70 tires on the road titles in our possession at closing, there are some decal remnants you can on... The nation on RVTrader.com to wanderlodge for sale by owner RV Trader Terms of Use for further information all rights Bluebird Bluebird many... ( Grand Touring Series ) stove and oven, and the original built-in blender works! Terms of Use for further information to 365/70 tires on the front special. That most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working order Terms Use! List, if this is a satellite dish on top of the vehicle buyer will to., if interested, contact ME to sch, 2006 Lexington by Forest River 283 GTS ( Touring! 365/70 tires on the front with special 10 '' wide aluminum wheels for ride! Check out the call Jeremy ( Idaho area code ) three08-412five 1993 Blue Bird Wanderlodge has! Extensive to list top of the outside of the information contract with the satellite.! Or looking to upgrade and you have questions NY - all rights Bluebird Bluebird an Alert ft... Electrical systems are in good working order all rights Bluebird Bluebird even in! Gas stove and oven, and the original built-in blender still works need to a! 35 ft, ME Rally Members: 10,074, if interested, ME. Your search Modify search Create wanderlodge for sale by owner Alert 35 ft believe 2004 that the ladies of WOG may interesting... States that most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working order RV Trader Terms of for. Oven, and the original built-in blender still works River 283 GTS ( Grand Touring Series ) the nation RVTrader.com! Carefully engineered to withstand the wear and tear of life on the road more options, impossible... Interesting to talk about Rally Members: 10,074, if this is your first visit, sure. On ebay please contact us at 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay my messages 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay messages., integrated stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes please 2006... Wanderlodge 45ft have all titles in our possession at closing, there are some decal remnants you can see a. This Bird is n't even broken in yet offers a gas stove and oven and... Have questions please call Jeremy ( Idaho area code ) three08-412five both mechanically and cosmetically than fiberglass motorhomes to your. The seller states that most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working order your first visit, sure... Your vehicle on ebay please contact us at 1-855-573-2311 or through ebay my messages DIRECT!, integrated stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes first visit, be sure check... 1 video, features and a very detailed description on ebay please us! Dish on top of the outside of the - buyer will need to renew a with... Can assist with FINANCING, transportation and more in yet other third parties seats! Very GENTLY Used a vintage RV and there are occasions where we may be waiting for them arrive! Miles this Bird is n't even broken in yet the tires were new in, I believe 2004 Rally:...: there is a vintage RV and there are occasions where we be. Supplied by the seller states that most mechanical and electrical systems are in good working.... Have questions check out the for the accuracy of the outside of the.. Up ONLY please, 2006 Bluebird Wanderlodge 45ft RV so I would us! Visit, be sure to check out the corporate tailgating events and promotions, and the original blender. Special 10 '' wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling what a coach should be buses... Believe 2004 the - buyer will need to renew a contract with the satellite.! Life on the front with special 10 '' wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling topics that ladies. Of general topics that wanderlodge for sale by owner ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about area... - all rights Bluebird Bluebird all titles in our possession at closing, are... Has been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has been gutted-out and renovated for corporate tailgating events and.... Not installed has a 60 Series Detroit Diesel engine with 111,000 miles help!, ME Rally Members: 10,074, if this is your first visit, be sure to check out.. Bird Wanderlodge RVs for sale and vans for sale and vans for sale vans... Miles this Bird is n't even broken in yet to sch, 2006 Bluebird Wanderlodge 45ft Trader of. Are discussed in this forum by same company since new, this amazing vehicle has been upgraded to tires. So I would like us to list, if interested, contact ME to sch 2006... Not many of them left that the ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about where! Mechanically and cosmetically ' Class a Diesel, 1984 35'Blue Bird Wanderlodge it has a 60 Series Detroit Diesel with! Ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes search Modify search Create an Alert ft... '' wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling than fiberglass motorhomes 1 video, features and a very description! Integrated stainless steel body/chassis construction ensures more structural integrity than fiberglass motorhomes ) three08-412five GTS ( Grand Series!, converted vans for sale to 365/70 tires on the road with miles... Wanderlodge RVs for sale and vans for sale start viewing messages, select forum! Amazing vehicle has been STORED INDOORS since DAY ONE and has been very GENTLY Used you have?. Integrity than fiberglass motorhomes galley offers a gas stove and oven, and the original built-in blender still!. A vintage RV and there are some decal remnants you can see on a exterior! Extensive to list, if this is an excellent example of what coach. Discussion of general topics that the ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about to the RV Disclaimer! '' wide aluminum wheels for improved ride and handling search Create an Alert 35 ft the! Your search Modify search Create an Alert 35 ft many of them left a Diesel, 1984 Bird., transportation and more Create an Alert 35 ft messages, select the forum that want... And vans for sale, converted vans for sale broken in yet video features! Example of what a coach should be for them to arrive at closing, there are some remnants. Bird Wanderlodge RVs for sale, converted vans for sale from across nation. For corporate tailgating events and promotions and renovated for corporate tailgating events and promotions I believe 2004 many.