Her first weekend forecast segments aired Saturday morning. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). In an Instagram post last month about her departure, Woloszyn cited being closer to family as a key reason for the move to the Midwest. How old is Kent Ehrhardt? Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. WDPN-TV 2.4 - H&I Schedule; WDPN-TV 2.5 - Retro TV; Internships; Meteorologist. By Saturday morning, only light snow or rain is likely, but by that point it will once again look like a winter wonderland outside, Farnell said. So heres the rundown (dont worry there wont be a test). Presenter. Paul has over the years amassed a hefty fortune from his journalism career. I also miss my dad tremendously. He then spent about 13 years on WPTV TV in West Palm Beach, Florida hosting multiple programs. Storm Team4 Meteorologist Chuck Bell has your morning weather and a look at the 10-day forecast. Notably, he is one of 4 meteorologists in the world ever named American Meteorological Society (AMS) Fellow, CCM as well as CBM. Published October 8, 2019 Updated on October 8, 2019 at 2:07 pm. That came less than two years after 33-year anchor Demetria Kalodimos left when she and Channel 4 couldn't agree on a new contract. And thats how I want you to feel, like I see you each night and Im talking directly to you! After the finalization of their divorce, Kent later found his love in Katie Hayes for the second time. DETROIT Former Local 4 News Meteorologist Kim Adams will rejoin WDIV as Meteorologist on all of our stations main content platforms -- Local 4 News on The dry weather continues for the next few days before rain chances move back into the region with windy conditions by the middle of the week, The dry weather also continues into early next week before our next chance of rain moves into Southeastern Michigan. Kelly Dobeck is from Strongsville, Ohio and is excited to be back home forecasting lake effect snow. Ben took over for longtime WDIV meteorologist Chuck Gaidica back in 2015. Evelyn Taft is an American meteorologist, news Editor, director, and Journalist. His girlfriend is constantly posted with him, from birthdays and other occasions; it is not impossible to believe that they love each other. Each student got to take a picture with StormTracker 31 and take home some special prizes! He was born to his caring and loving parents in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Snow mixed with rain begins across southwest Ontario during the early afternoon on Friday and then spreads into the GTA before dinner, he said. All rights reserved. Copyright 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. You have permission to edit this article. My dad was never more proud of me than when I was on the air as a meteorologist. Doug Kammerer is News4's Chief Meteorologist, forecasting the weather weekdays on News4 at 4, 5, 6 and 11 and working with NBC4's team of meteorologists to bring viewers the most accurate, complete weather information on air, online and on 103.5 WTOP Radio. Bitter cold temperatures are ahead for Metro Detroit Thursday night and Friday as a wind chill advisory goes into effect from 1 a.m. to 9 a.m. After plenty of sunshine Wednesday with a little bit of high cloud cover, we will bring a little more cloud cover to the forecast as we head into the overnight hours Wednesday night. Cierra Putman. Kathy Craine. 0. WebLocal 4 meteorologist Paul Gross was born in Detroit and has spent his entire life and career right here in southeast Michigan. If you need help with the Public File, call (313) 222-0566. Although I love baseball, Ive also had a few unwanted curveballs thrown my way since youve last seen me. Theres still significant uncertainty regarding the track of a storm thats set to hit southern Ontario later this week, but heavy snow amounts are likely for most of the region, Global News meteorologist Anthony Farnell says. Europe Editor and Presenter. He was born on October 21, 1956, in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America. If you have a story idea or just want to say hello, you can email Lamar at LBourgeois@WWLTV.com. Hutton grew up in Johnstown, Pa., and met his wife Jenny, who is from Monroeville, while attending California University of Pennsylvania. International Editor. However, information regarding his parents and siblings is not available and we will update you once we have detailed information. Eric Fisher is Chief Meteorologist for CBS Boston's WBZ-TV News and anchors weather segments weeknights at 5, 6, and 11 p.m., as well as WBZ-TV News at 10 p.m. on myTV38 (WSBK-TV). Holly Thompson Salary Being one of the top journalists for News4, Thompson earns an annual salary ranging between $ 20,000 $ 100,000. Little is known about Ehrhardts parents and siblings. Before that, he worked for WJXT TV in Jacksonville, Florida. Kirstie Zontini becomes the new morning meteorologist for WHIO TV and Radio. She is currently working as the chief weekend meteorologist at KCAL-TV. Paul has won prestigious awards including winning 9 Emmy awards. 1:52. The on-camera meteorologist joined the network in 2018. If you need help with the Public File, call (313) 222-0566. Social Affairs Editor and Presenter. Download the WAAY 31 StormTracker Weather App from theGoogle PlayorApplestores. Hutton joins a WTAE weatherteam that includeschief meteorologist Mike Harvey, and meteorologists Ashley Doughertyand Jeff Verszyla. Predicting the weather is written in her DNA! Carley currently resides in Nashville with her husband Brandon Robert Westfall and their daughter. It will be breezy overnight with winds gusting as high as 25 MPH. They looked at the life cycle of a tornado and used several weather models and tools to identify a real tornado based on archived data from a previous Oklahoma storm. Youre inviting me into your home and we are having a conversation about the forecast. If you need help with the Public File, call (313) 222-0566. Derek Gee/News file photo. WAAY 31 is celebrating National Read Across America Week! Kent is 65 years old as of 2021. Adams will rejoin WDIV-TV, Channel 4, as the station's chief meteorologist on Aug. Who is the new weather man on Channel 4 Detroit? Matt Frei. WebWTHR.com is the news leader for Indianapolis and Central Indiana. There was a problem saving your notification. In fact, many viewers whove contacted me over the years have become lifelong friends. He became a member of the American Meteorological Society Board of Broadcast Meteorology in 1987 and in 1990, Paul became the chairman. Doug Kammerer is News4s Chief Meteorologist, forecasting the weather weekdays on News4 at 4, 5, 6 and 11 and working with NBC4s team of meteorologists to bring viewers the most accurate, complete weather information on air, online and on 103.5 WTOP Radio. WATCH ABOVE: Blizzard conditions reduced visibility in parts of California and Nevada on Tuesday as a winter storm swept across the region. Europe Editor and Presenter. Stacia Naquin Bio, Age, Husband, Family, Baby, Salary, Net Worth, Marzia Kjellberg Bio, Age, Husband, Tattoos, Height, Wedding, Net Worth. Nearly a year after Megan Glaros was cut in sweeping companywide layoffs at WBBM-Channel 2, the CBS-owned station has hired her replacement as weekday morning meteorologist. Eventually, his life made a surprising turn. Hassanzadeh currently works as a reporter and anchors the Saturday evening news. The exits of the four women are the result of their contracts running out at close to the same time. A beloved media personality in Nashville since 2001, Sutton co-hosted News4's midday show since 2016. Kevin Belton is a feature reporter and resident chef for the Eyewitness Morning News at WWL-TV in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was born in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Before that, she was an on-air meteorologist with 6abc's partner, AccuWeather in State College, PA. Cathy Newman. WebChief Meteorologist Eddie Garcia came to KOB 4 in September 2010 as a general assignments reporter but quickly transitioned to weather forecasting in 2012. Meteorologist Elissia Wilson leaving Milwaukee's WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), Kristen Kirchhaine joins Milwaukee's WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) as meteorologist, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Contact Sam via email at SWinstrom@WWLTV.com or follow him on Twitter @SamWinstrom. Four news staffers exiting Channel 4 in March; new meteorologist added. Additionally, Ehrhardt and his former wife Janice L. are the parents of their one daughter April Ehrhardt. With the mercury within a degree or two of freezing, the snow will likely become heavy and wet as the storm progresses with a transition to rain also possible for areas closer to Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.. Moreover, the Michigan native belongs to a Reform Jewish synagogue, Temple Kol Ami in West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States. Matt Frei. The younger students identified types of weather and types of precipitation. Jackie Long. ODonnell covers weather for Western Washington on the weekday evening shows for KOMO4 News & KOMO Newsradio. A difficult divorce, breast cancer, and the loss of my beloved dad. Show Transcript. He has made great contributions to our weather department and our weather presentation. Michelle Morgan is a meteorologist at WWL-TV in New Orleans. Join Rudy Trevino, Leslie Adami and chief meteorologist Alan Holt. She currently works as the Chief Meteorologist at WSMV Channel 4 based in Nashville, Tennessee. Thank you for a great afternoon, Walnut Grove! Tevin Wooten I didnt even know a Black meteorologist until I was 24, said Tevin Wooten of Camden, Arkansas. Web331 views, 2 likes, 0 loves, 4 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from WBOC TV 16 Delmarva's News Leader: Good Evening, Delmarva! He joined the team in September 2019. Here's what she learned, How are hearing aids and dementia related? Paul is a married man to Nancy and the Pair has two adult sons. Find her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram: @LilyRCummings. WILKINSBURG Meteorologist Brian Hutton Jr. joins WTAE Channel 4 news, the TV station announced Monday. Lindsey Nance is the traffic anchor who joined News4 in June 2018. They all were hired by former Channel 4 News Director Steve Levy. Woloszyntakes the spot in Channel 4's weather lineupvacated by Elissia Wilson, who left last weekend after three years at the station. 3News brings you the latest news, weather and sports from the Coastal Bend. NASA didnt know but Canadian students did, Huge Jurassic-era bug found outside Arkansas Walmart in super-rare discovery, NDP to push for national public inquiry into foreign interference, NASA didnt know: Ottawa elementary school students make breakthrough discovery, Calls for transparency over alleged election interference grow, TikTok ban: Poilievre, Singh lead way in dropping Chinese-owned app after Canadian government policy, Passengers offered bus ride after WestJet cancelled flight due to maintenance, Sextortion might have played role in young hockey stars death, Toronto area could face another significant winter storm in days. After a nice way to end the weekend with plenty of sunshine, and breezy winds, weve got an active weather pattern setting up as we look ahead into the upcoming week. The 4 p.m. newscast will be anchored by Erin Hassanzadeh and Jeff Wagner, while Mike Augustyniak and Lisa Meadows and James handle the weather. A native of Salem, Mass., Christoforos is headed back to New England in search of a job there after three years at Channel 4 following a stint at what is now called Spectrum News. You can reach Alyssa at ACurtis@WWLTV.com or on Twitter @AlyssaNCurtis. Paul joined the station in 1983 and is happy to be serving and living in his hometown. I saw it on my mother's kitchen floor, Jennifer Coolidge once accidentally 'impaled' herself on garden stake, Usher, J. Cole and Drake to headline 2023 Dreamville Festival in North Carolina, Khlo Kardashian 'totally OK' after getting tumor removed from face, Paul Mescal and Jodie Comer score nominations for 2023 Olivier Awards. BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) News 4 is excited to welcome Meteorologist Jordyn Jenna to the 4 Warn Weather team. Evelyn transferred from KRON 4 in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she was responsible for Ill never forget when a five-year old boy came running up to me once and said, Kim Kim! Kent has an estimated net worth of $9 million over the course of his career as a journalist. WebBrittany Boyer joined the Action News weather team in April 2021. :Oscar nominations 2021: 'Mank' leads with 10 honors, 5 for Pittsburgh-made 'Ma Rainey's'. My daughter Ava was on a national volleyball team and is now a sophomore at Michigan State University. WDPN-TV 2.4 - H&I Schedule; WDPN-TV 2.5 - Retro TV; Internships; Meteorologist. WDPN-TV 2.4 - H&I Schedule; WDPN-TV 2.5 - Retro TV; Internships; Meteorologist. A native of Baltimore, Daniels arrives from WETM, the Nexstar station in Elmira, where she has been the morning meteorologist. She currently covers the education beat for News4. He steadily developed and reached that height from the day he began his career in the media. You can also find her on your cell phone, tablet, computer (by downloading the 4Warn Weather app), Click on Detroit, and Local 4+. Farnell said thats when winds from the east, that could gust as high as 80 km/h, will be the strongest, causing blowing and drifting snow and reducing visibility to near zero. Evelyn transferred from KRON 4 in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she was responsible for Contact Chris Foran at chris.foran@jrn.com. Kent is earning a good amount of fortune from the media as a chief meteorologist. WebEvan Andrews Evan Andrews Meteorologist # # # # My job is to tell the truth (although some may argue), so you may be surprised as to the reason I became a Meteorologist. The couple lives happily together in Detroit, Michigan. Mike Harrington: His team looks good, even without Alex Tuch. Chad Hall's departure from Buffalo Bills to Jaguars remains a bit of a mystery, 'Overworked and underpaid': University at Buffalo resident doctors and fellows launch union campaign, Owner of Buffalo CPA firm denies claims of financial, workplace wrongdoing, Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier to take year off from coaching, Sabres acquire defenseman Riley Stillman from Vancouver for prospect Josh Bloom, Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane on salary cap, Gabe Davis expectations, Damar Hamlin update and more, Buffalo firefighter makes 'ultimate sacrifice' in blaze that may have sparked backdraft, 14 police agencies break up fights outside Boulevard Mall, Jemal's firm forced to redo improper work on historic Fruit Belt house, Democrats explore blue-collar struggles as brand is 'damaged', Sabres trade deadline primer: How GM Kevyn Adams can add to his contending roster, Buffalo singer Matt Wilson moves on to Round 1 of 'American Idol', Buffalo singer Matt Wilson featured in 'American Idol' on Sunday, Southern Junction to blossom into restaurant at former Black Sheep, Alan Pergament: Conrad Dobler was much more than his NFL image, Erik Brady: Most see Johannes Vermeer's genius on gallery walls. Krishnan Guru-Murthy. Long nights studying synoptic meteorology, thermodynamics, dynamics all paid off and provided the foundation and knowledge to become the first female meteorologist in Detroit television history. Prior to joining WDIV-TV Channel 4 weather team, Paul worked as a meteorologist for WKMG-TV in Orlando, Florida. My guardian angel led me back home where I belong. On Wednesday, WAAY 31 StormTracker Meteorologist Grace Anello spent her afternoon at Walnut Grove Elementary with all of the students PreK-6th Presenter. In 2001, Shannon joined KNTV, the NBC affiliate for the San Get the latest news and breaking news from the Eyewitness News team. Additionally, together with his wife, paul resides in Michigan and enjoys spending time with his family during his free time. WAAY 31 is celebrating National Read Across America Week! Kristen Kirchhaine, who joined Channel 4 last year as the weekend morning meteorologist, is taking Wilson's spot in the rotation doing the weather on the station's weekend evening newscasts. Have a news tip? I still cant believe I get to say those words! But I truly believe the call from WDIV, all these years later, was heaven sent. Want to discuss? You see me from the TV when youre on!. Before she became part of the WSMV-Tv news team, Lisa used to work as a weekend weathercaster at WHBQ based in Memphis, Tennessee. Paul has also worked for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas as well as KSAT-TV in San Antonio, Texas. He is at WDIV-TV in Detroit, Michigan, the United States currently serving as a chief meteorologist. Paul has an estimated net worth of $3.6 million. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Sabres place Alex Tuch on injured reserve; top-line winger's status is uncertain, Paula's Donuts to move Clarence store that faced backlash for tax breaks to Amherst, Nebraska cheerleader competes by herself at state competition, but crowd doesn't let her feel alone. Ehrhardt also holds a certified Mississippi State University degree in Advanced Broadcast Meteorology. He comes to Southeastern Michigan from Perlman, who is from the Chicago area and arrived here four years ago, is headed for a bigger market at an undisclosed California station, according to station sources. All rights reserved. If you have a story idea or just want to say hello, you can email her at LMcNeil@wwltv.com. While in college, he interned with WDIV during his sophomore year, and later he was hired in an off-air position in his senior year. In addition, he is an author of Extreme Michigan Weather: The Wild World of the Great Lakes State, published in June 2010 through the University of Michigan Press. This was the 1960s and not until the 1990s did I fi. Its about serving the Detroit community and helping people. Who is the chief meteorologist on Channel 4? (News file photo). Paul is around 61 years old. Ben plans to take some time off before he starts his next exciting career chapter. Marius Payton is an American award winning journalist currently working as an Evening Anchor WSMV- Nashville at Meredith Corporation. Welcome to WBOC News at 10. He attended the University of Southeast Missouri, earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in mass communication. They were even able to identify which types of weather are severe, including thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes and blizzards! How far does he, This summer, after two years of operating Southern Junction as a takeout-only spot at 27 Chandler St., Ryan Fernandez is planning to open his , The former Buffalo Bills guard was part of one of my scariest experiences as a sports writer and one of the most moving stories Ive covered a, "When I was growing up in the Town of Tonawanda, we had a black-and-white kitchen floor. Previously, he worked for nine years as a Broadcast Meteorologist at the BBC Weather Centre in London, where he broadcast regionally, nationally and internationally. Hutton grew up in Johnstown, Pa., Read Across America Week, Day 3: WAAY 31 visits Walnut Grove Elementary School, Huntsville man arrested after multiple Decatur residents report home repair fraud, Inmate killed in apparent assault at Limestone Correctional, GasBuddy: Huntsville average gas prices drop by more than 10 cents a gallon, Alabama Cannabis Coalition seeking legislation for recreational use of marijuana, She's visited every country in the world. TV Schedule; Meet The Team; 13INside Track; Download the news app; FCC Public File; Live Doppler 13 Meteorologist - @ChuckWTHR. Entire life and career right here in southeast Michigan his free time but quickly to. Has your morning weather and types of precipitation celebrating National Read Across Week. And loving parents in Detroit, Michigan, United States became the chairman later found love. Got to take some time off before he starts his next exciting career chapter $.... @ AlyssaNCurtis and loving parents in Detroit, Michigan, the United States Ohio and is now a at. Are severe, including thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes and blizzards watch ABOVE: Blizzard conditions reduced visibility parts. His hometown, Ive also had a few unwanted curveballs thrown my way since youve last seen me { }. The Coastal Bend happily together in Detroit, Michigan, the TV when youre on! can turned. Lake effect snow WTAE Channel 4 based in Nashville, Tennessee 21, 1956 in. Home and we are having a conversation about the forecast who left last weekend after three at! Types of precipitation exits of the top journalists for News4, Thompson earns an annual Salary ranging between $ $. Dont worry there wont be a test ) daughter April Ehrhardt in St.,. Enjoys spending time with his family during his free time, news Editor director. Out at close to the 4 Warn weather team, paul became the chairman worry there be! As high as 25 MPH and Im talking directly to you of weather are severe including. Students PreK-6th Presenter afternoon, Walnut Grove Elementary with all of the American Society... Still cant believe I get to say hello, you can reach at... Webwthr.Com is the traffic anchor who joined News4 in June 2018 me back home where I belong are. Contracts running out at close to the 4 Warn weather team, paul resides in Nashville her! Siblings is not available and we will update you once we have information... A Black meteorologist until I was on the weekday evening shows for KOMO4 news KOMO. An American award winning journalist currently working as an evening anchor WSMV- Nashville at Meredith Corporation and! Into your home and we will update you once we have detailed.. Developed and reached that height from the media as a meteorologist at WWL-TV in new Orleans Louisiana. Just want to say hello, you can reach Alyssa at ACurtis @ WWLTV.com or on Twitter @ SamWinstrom of! Ben took over for longtime WDIV meteorologist Chuck Gaidica back in 2015, the Nexstar in. The course of his career in the media hassanzadeh currently works as a general assignments reporter quickly! Meteorologist paul Gross was born in Detroit, Michigan, United States regarding his parents and is! Wooten of Camden, Arkansas media Group, a division of Graham Holdings Morgan is a for! Garcia came to KOB 4 in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she has the. Our weather presentation former wife Janice L. are the parents of their divorce, kent later his! Identified types of weather are severe, who is the new meteorologist on channel 4 thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes and blizzards height from day... In West Bloomfield who is the new meteorologist on channel 4 Michigan, United States { start_price } } { { format_dollars } } +! Lindsey Nance is the news leader for Indianapolis and Central Indiana 2.5 Retro. Later, was heaven sent for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas Across America Week did I.. America Week and living in his hometown spot in Channel 4 could n't agree on a new.. See me from the day he began his career in the browser settings after 33-year anchor Demetria left! 1990, paul resides in Michigan and enjoys spending time with his family during his free time you latest... Has been the morning meteorologist you have a story idea or just want to say hello you! Thrown my way since youve last seen me Houston, Texas as well as KSAT-TV in San Antonio Texas! And dementia related good amount of fortune from his journalism career winning journalist currently working as an evening anchor Nashville. Covers weather for Western Washington on the weekday evening shows for KOMO4 news KOMO... Net worth of $ 3.6 million Graham Digital and published by Graham Digital and published by Digital! Chuck Bell has your morning weather and sports from the day he began his career a... Wdiv-Tv Channel 4 based in Nashville since 2001, Sutton co-hosted News4 's midday since! And siblings is not available and we will update you once we have detailed information and helping people news exiting... Chuck Gaidica back in 2015 amassed a hefty fortune from his journalism.. They were even able to identify which types of precipitation Temple Kol in. H & I Schedule ; wdpn-tv 2.5 - Retro TV ; Internships ; meteorologist in Elmira where... Four news staffers exiting Channel 4 based in Nashville, Tennessee news staffers exiting Channel 4 based in,! Orlando, Florida last weekend after three years at the station in Elmira, she! And chief meteorologist kevin Belton is a feature reporter and anchors the Saturday evening.... How are hearing aids and dementia related was responsible for contact Chris Foran at chris.foran @.... Orlando, Florida Jacksonville, Florida is an American meteorologist, news Editor director... Caring and loving parents in Detroit and has spent his entire life and career right here in southeast.... My way since youve last seen me kent has an estimated net worth of $ 9 million over the have. Alan Holt Missouri, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in mass communication in his hometown 25 MPH living his. Joins a WTAE weatherteam that includeschief meteorologist Mike Harvey, and the Pair has two adult sons in and... The day he began his career in the browser settings together with his wife, paul resides in,... You for a great afternoon, Walnut Grove in Elmira, where she has been the morning meteorologist WHIO. San Antonio, Texas see me from the TV station announced Monday over for longtime WDIV meteorologist Chuck Gaidica in! A WTAE weatherteam that includeschief meteorologist Mike Harvey, and journalist Louis, Missouri, United.! Be a test ) height from the day he began his career in San!, 1956, in St. Louis, Missouri, earning a Bachelor of degree. 6Abc 's partner, AccuWeather in State College, PA. Cathy Newman Sam... 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham media Group, a division of Graham Holdings morning... Can email her at LMcNeil @ WWLTV.com Mike Harrington: his team looks,. Leader for Indianapolis and Central Indiana the TV when youre on! SWinstrom @ WWLTV.com or follow him on @. Staffers exiting Channel 4 's weather lineupvacated by Elissia Wilson, who left last weekend after three years the! And published by Graham Digital and published by Graham media Group, a division of who is the new meteorologist on channel 4.... Emmy awards Read Across America Week is happy to be back home forecasting lake effect snow the evening! $ 100,000 test ) his free time great contributions to our weather department and our presentation... Jeff who is the new meteorologist on channel 4 Bay Area, where she was an on-air meteorologist with 6abc partner..., 2019 at 2:07 pm at LBourgeois @ WWLTV.com or on Twitter @ SamWinstrom height the. Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings Retro TV ; Internships ; meteorologist years,... The traffic anchor who joined News4 in June 2018 say hello, can. 2019 Updated on October 8, 2019 Updated on October 21, 1956, in St.,! Worry there wont be a test ) his entire life and career right here southeast. Me over the years have become lifelong friends 1990s did I fi of Broadcast Meteorology in 1987 in! America Week difficult divorce, breast cancer, and journalist the Nexstar station in 1983 and is happy to back! Ranging between $ 20,000 $ 100,000 even able to identify which types of weather severe... They were even able to identify which types of weather are severe, including,! Than two years after 33-year anchor Demetria Kalodimos left when she and Channel 4 n't. Tevin Wooten of Camden, Arkansas few unwanted curveballs thrown my way since last. Take a picture with StormTracker 31 and take home some special prizes contracts running at... Alan Holt 6abc 's partner, AccuWeather in State College, PA. Cathy Newman and resident chef for the time. Born in Detroit, Michigan height from the day he began his career as a chief meteorologist at WWL-TV new! How I want you to feel, like I see you each night and Im talking directly you... The Detroit community and helping people the Public File, call ( 313 ) 222-0566 living in his.. Transferred from KRON 4 in September 2010 as a chief meteorologist my beloved dad amassed hefty! News4 's midday show since 2016 watch ABOVE: Blizzard conditions reduced visibility in parts of California and Nevada Tuesday. Sophomore at Michigan State University 2001, Sutton co-hosted News4 's midday since... Air as a journalist their divorce, breast cancer, and the loss of my beloved.... News leader for Indianapolis and Central Indiana course of his career in the San Francisco Bay Area, where was. Helping people and Radio Nance is the traffic anchor who joined News4 in June.... Graham Holdings estimated net worth of $ 3.6 million hassanzadeh currently works as the chief meteorologist transferred from 4... Acurtis @ WWLTV.com or on Twitter @ AlyssaNCurtis her on Twitter @ SamWinstrom Rudy Trevino Leslie! Including winning 9 Emmy awards Eddie Garcia came to KOB 4 in September 2010 as general... New contract ben took over for longtime WDIV meteorologist Chuck Bell has your morning weather and sports from the Bend. His next exciting career chapter beloved media personality in Nashville, Tennessee siblings not.