1973 mercury montego for sale craigslist

Classifieds for 1965 to 1973 Mercury Montego. 1976 Mercury Montego MX 87.k miles garage stored an kept lamborghini doors dual exhaust system neon lights after market speakers an amps in doors an trunk ,power windows. The performance car era was coming to an end. In. 12,279 Listings from $3,995. 2007 Mercury Montego 9.00 2006 Mercury Montego 19.00 2005 Mercury Montego 10.00 1976 Mercury Montego 1.00 1974 Mercury Montego 1.00 1973 Mercury Montego 1.00 . 1973 Mercury Montego, 2 door, 400 ci, automatic with ac, power steering and brakes. I had two Montegos, a 1973 wagon with a 302 and a 1976 four door with a 351. Please note that the engine will need a full rebuild knock in bottom but does run and drive!!! Photos (12) Engine: 360ci V8 Trans: Automatic. Then you would have a cool car. that car was for sale about 4 years ago in the knoxville area.not sure if this is a different owner.I saved pics of it from then on my pc.The drivers side quarter is pretty rough but other than that and the front fender,it appears to be a pretty solid car.Best that i remember they were asking 1500 for it back then.i had bought a 72 parts car for the same price a few months before this car . Yes, there's a bit more wheelbase (116 vs. 110.9), but that didn't really affect the passenger compartment. There are 2 new and used 1965 to 1973 Mercury Montegos listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $32,500. northwest GA. for sale. or $576/mo. The designers at Ford/Mercury sure did a wonderful job of making those big safety bumpers look beautiful on the Montego however, and this car certainly still wears its chrome well. I had a 72 Gran Torino, same back window look. 1972 Mercury Montego GT, Q code, 351 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, posi rear. AMAZING LOW PRICE! In a major design shift, the intermediate Ford/Mercury model lines shifted from unibody to body-on-frame construction; similarly to the General Motors A-platform, the Montego adopted a split-wheelbase chassis (114-inch for two-doors, 118-inch for four-doors, and station wagons). Brougham edition. for sale. . The first two generations were based on the Ford Torino, while the third generation was based on the Ford Five Hundred. 1973 Mercury Cougar . Yes, Im a glass is half full kind of guy. Once offered for $11,900, Classic.com, the analytics and search engine for the collector car market, provides values for similar vintage Ford Torinos. This car looks just as clean on the inside, with perhaps a bit of color fading on the dash and some light stains on the carpeting. no favorites. Nearly identical listing at $3,500 on classiccarsfromusadotcom; different plates; is this a flipper out for a fast grand? It seems to be ready for cruise night as is. Super tidy physical body. This particular Montego? . Like a dog at a fire hydrant the owner feels that they just have to leave their mark to claim ownership. Car also has a 3 spoke rimblow which could use restored also. Satellite Silver Clearcoat Metallic. Interior is worn needs seats redone, ash has small crack, eeds new carpet and headliner. The Mercury Division of Ford Motor Company applied the Montego brand to three generations of intermediate-sized cars. $29,500. Chevy Impala 1974 cutlas 1979 el Camino 427 gm 1968 1967 gmc 1970 classic 1972 corvette 1971 cutlass 1966 truck 1964 old 1965 Pontiac gto tempest gtx 69 passenger 68 67 66 coupe 70 door 71 convertible 72 cutlass 454 Camaro copo 350 chevelle 396 Muncie ss Skylark Wildcat Electra rally sport 1973 coop 1974 z28 caprice 1975 ls 1976 chevy 1977 GM . Wheels and tires are an easy swap, then sell these. This vehicle is about $1,600 less than the average price for a 2007 Mercury Montego for sale in the United States. FOR SALE IS A UNRESTORED ORIGINAL 1972 MONTEGO MX BROUGHAM WITH LESS THAN 28,000 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT AT THIS TIME. This 1974 Mercury Montego near Nashville is the latest classic car featured for sale in October 2022 in the Malaise Monday section of our CL Classifinds. 19,995 1973 Mercury Montego - Lithia Springs, GA. 1973 Mercury Montego - Lithia Springs, GAStreetside ClassicsLithia Springs, GA 30122Ph: 8773671835Web: www. Title says 65k actual miles and I believe it with the condition of the body. 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom24 hours$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days$28,250Bid Now. By clicking on the green dots in the graph below, you can navigate to each comparable car sold as a way to help you evaluate the price of the Montego featured here: As a second data point, the Collector Car Market Review Online Tool reveals the sellers ask falls between this guides #2 Very Good estimate of $11,000 and its #1 Excellent appraisal of $16,000. The midlevel MX coupe ran $3041 ($16,759). Used Mercury Montego For Sale By Year. By Unused Utility: 1988 Toyota Pickup 13K Survivor $17,000, Tan Top: 1961 Ford Galaxie Sunliner Convertible STILL $25,000, Tariff Target: 1969 Volkswagen Type 2 Transporter $28,500, Ten Months Gone: 1959 Lincoln Continental Convertible STILL $19,999, 49K Original Miles: 1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL STILL $28,995. Have title have key. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Post in the forum instead. 2/4 . Find 1969 Mercury Montego faster ! 3. 114,081 miles / $5,973 . NEW! Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 25 Cougar models in Kansas City, MO. See details. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. A nice set of factory Ford GT wheels would finish this car nicely. . 1972 montego gt, code 351w, 6, ompetition suspension with rear sway bar, uckets, onsole, ach dash, /c this car is loaded for its era ps power disc brakes. For Sale is a 1972 Mercury Montego MX Station Wagon Part of an estate sale, this is a one of a kind unique barn find and a rare car. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted. This 2006 Montego is for Mercury lovers looking the world over for that perfect Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Brighton Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Brighton Trailers & Mobile homes for sale, Brighton Airplanes and Helicopters for sale. 1972 Mercury Montego MX $6,000 (Tucson) foto nascondi post ripristina ripristina post. We removed them and replaced with Stainless Steel GT Wheels * Tires do need replaced * Runs and shifts the way it should * Keep in mind it has a 2500 Stull Speed Converter * Does need a good basic going over before driving on the road (bleed brakes, tires, alignment, etc) Mostly all original paint * Great car to drive or restore! Auto has great motor and Trans. The car comes with the following features: 351 Windsor V8, 1976 Mercury Montego MX 87.k miles garage stored an kept lamborghini doors dual exhaust system neon, 1974 Mercury Montego MX Brougham, Special custom order from the factory, 2 dr coupe. Car was stored inside after it was rebuilt. I guess this is the Mercury "Torino GT". update this was sold 11/2015 for $3,150 with 105k miles; new vinyl may have been added, no word on inop AC or gas gauge. Gas Tank Sending Unit for 72-73 Ford Lincoln & Mercury Torino Mark IV Montego (Fits: 1972 Mercury Montego) $45.00. Show or go: What would you do with this 1974 Mercury Montego MX Brougham? So you are more likely to negotiate a good price. 4 Great Deals out of 98 listings starting at $2,450. 1972 Ford F-100 Pickup 360 V8 Automatic Needs a new fuel tank and fuel lines or clean existing tank and lines Needs some electrical wiring done Needs seats re. Embodying the classic beauty and style of cars from that era is this 1973 Montego MX two-door coupe, available here on Craigslist in Fort Ann, New York for $4,500. for sale. Award 113: 1983 Mercury Capri RS 58K $22,500, Camouflaged Citron: 1991 Lomax 223 $8,500, Collectible Creamsicle: 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 30th Anniversary $18,000, Collectible C4: 1996 Chevrolet Corvette LT4/6-Speed STILL $25,900. (Car is very dirty in the video and needs to be detailed), If you have specific questions please feel free to call or text me on my cell at (402) 201-9674. PONTIAC Bonneville, Catalina, Fiero, Firebird, Trans Am, GTO, Lemans, Tempest, Ventura, TOYOTA Land cruiser, Camry, Accord, Predlude, Integra, Nissan Hardbody, Pathfinder, Corolla, Geo Prizm, Chevrolet Pickups, Civic, Toyota Pickup, Legend, Del Sol, Lexus ES300, Grand Cherokee, Concours, Deville, Eldorado, Seville, Roasmaster, Caprice, Impala . Find your dream car today. loading. Interior color: BEIGE-CHOC. This red over white, 64K original mile, 1974 Mercury Montego MX Brougham originally listed in October 2022 on Craigslist in Winchester, Tennessee (Nashville) appears to be a nice survivor quality car in a great color combination that also features working factory air conditioning. https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/palm-springs-one-owner-1973-montego-gt/7409450182.html, 1973 Mercury Montego GT One Owner 120,300 miles Indian Wells Resident for 49 Years No Rust - For Sale Call Now For Fast Financing Options! The Osborn Tramain YouTube Channel features this 1974 Mercury Montego MX commercial demonstrating the cars smooth ride: Red over white is a great color combination on this 1974 Mercury Montego MX Brougham for sale. I purchased this car from my mother. 1972 MERCURY MONTEGO GT 351CI Q CODE COBRA JET FACTORY 4SPEED-1 OF 205, 1973 Mercury Montego MX Brougham Blue RWD Automatic, 1973 MERCURY MONTEGO GT FASTBACK TWO DOOR BIG BLOCK, 1973 Mercury Montego MX Brougham Sedan Brown RWD Automatic MX, 1973 Mercury Montego MX Wagon 8-Cylinder Gas Automatic NO RESERVE, 1973 Mercury Montego 5 Speed,Shaker Hood,Mint. In addition to dealing with Federal fuel regulations in the early '70's, American auto makers also had to comply with increased . Interior in great shape. Comp cam roller. Loved it. There may be more steering woes for the Ford Crown Victoria. GMC Canyon for Sale Save $8,123 on 774 Deals. Worst rust on the car is on passenger fender it will need a patch. $38,000. Automatic transmission, air conditioner, tilt wheel, cruise, power windows and even a clock and a radio of any kind was optional in these cars. It spent years as a trailer queen that has been returned to its rightful place on our roads. The info the previous owner gave me 2500 Stull Speed Converter * Block Bored 30 Over * Replaced everything in the motor * 750 Demon Carb * Semi High Rise Manifold * New Shocks, Brake Lines, Gas Lines, Transmission Lines * New Brakes and Bearings all around * Gas tank relined with Por 15 * New Headers * New Heavy Duty Starter. How about all of the transportation-related signs, the old gas pump and the stop light? Following the 1973 gas crisis, sales were depressed by industry-wide fuel economy concerns. Hasn't been one on ebay period all year! V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted. 1973 Mercury Montego. it has the 351w 2v with the c6 auto. Local pick-up only--A. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened a preliminary evaluation into the Crown Vic and Mercury Grand Marquis from the 2004 to 2007 model years and the Mercury Marauder for the 2004 and 2005 model years because the steering shaft can jam. tucson classic cars for sale - craigslist . Options: Mercury offered five different V8 engines in addition to the base 4.1 liter, 250 inline 6 for the 2nd gen. Montego. They are great - they ruin the looks and will turn off many potential buyers. The Mercury Cyclone was introduced for the 1964 model year. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. One occupant was hurt in the accident. The top model remained the MX Brougham, available as a $3189 sedan, $3209 coupe, or $3606 Villager station wagon (that equates to $17,575, $17,685, and $19,875 today). Body very very nice. 2007 Mercury Montego Premier 4Dr Sedan|Burgandy|Leather|Low Miles|V6|Fwd|Loaded! I would go 15 x 7. Description of 1972 Mercury Montego: Boy who knows when you'll see another one of these with a body like this. While the 1970s TV showStarsky and Hutchmade Fords second-generation Torino a sales success, Mercurys badge-engineered version, the Montego, lived a somewhat rarer existence despite being a virtually identical car. . This is the top of the line MX Brougham so the interior is the same as your 75, but from there is was up to the buyer to choose options that today we take for granted today. $500 non-refundabledeposit required within 24 hours of sale ending * This confirms your purchase and holds the vehicle for you for 7 days until full payment is received *Full payment must be received within 7 days of auction closing * Please note, we are a dealership, all vehicles are for sale locally until deposit is made *Please e mail with any questions or if you would like to see vehicle* * Please only bid on this vehicle if you fully intend to purchase* This is not onlymy jobbut how I feed my family * All zero bids will be cancelled unless you contact my with your intentions of purchase * This vehicle is being sold AS IS / No Warranty * This vehicle may or may not be currently inspected for the state you live in * This vehicle is for sale locally, I reserve the right to end auction at any time * Winning bidder should e mail immediately following the sale with intentions of purchase and to arrange pick up / payment, We will only accept deposit thru PayPal * Due to the percentage that PayPal charges we requirebalance ofpayment to be made in cash, cashier's check, personal check * All funds must clear before vehicle can be picked up * Please e mail with any questions regarding payment arrangements, A lot of our out of state customers ask if these cars can be driven long distance * We stress that it is best to have these cars transported to your area * These are classic cars and do not get many miles put on them from year to year * We strongly recommend transport to your mechanic that you know and trust to do a complete safety inspection on the vehicle * Your local U Haul can rent you a trailer and truck reasonably priced * We do this for your safety and convenience * Many of these cars were not designed to travel on interstates and turnpikes at high rates of speed when they were new, $500 non-refundabledeposit required within 24 hours of sale ending * This confirms your purchase and holds the vehicle for you for 7 days until full payment is received *Full payment must be received within 7 days of auction closing * Please note, we are a dealership, all vehicles are for sale locally until deposit is made *Please e mail with any questions or if you would like to see vehicle* *, Please only bid on this vehicle if you fully intend to purchase, * This is not onlymy jobbut how I feed my family * All zero bids will be cancelled unless you contact my with your intentions of purchase * This vehicle is being sold AS IS / No Warranty * This vehicle may or may not be currently inspected for the state you live in * This vehicle is for sale locally, I reserve the right to end auction at any time * Winning bidder should e mail immediately following the sale with intentions of purchase and to arrange pick up / payment, 5.8L 5753CC 351Cu. So you are more likely to negotiate a good price. NHTSA said it has also received further field report data from Ford, but that information hasn't been publicly released yet.For the moment, there isn't a recall for this failure on these models. of torque. Outside color: IVY BRONZE METALLIC aka: IVY GLAMOUR. White leather and headliner near perfect.Dash was rebuilt by just dashes in CaliforniaAll gauges work minus clock. 1941. J.D. I had a 73 with the 429, Holly 4bbl, Would Love to find another. I think the restyle of the Torino to the 1972-73, or even later, 75-76 era was a nice looking car. Classifieds for Classic Mercury Montego. NEW! Craigslist. In this case, yes, as far as I recall, the Ford factory wheels are available even in custom sizes. Used Mercury Montego; Used Mercury Monterey; Used Mercury Mountaineer; Used Mercury Sable; Matching numbers 429 motor and C6 trans. 2007 Mercury Montego . SF bay area. Parts car is in another auction. This will make somebody a great winter or father son project! Just a year later the oil crisis would have a significant impact on the automobile industry. The car comes with the following features: 351 Windsor V8, Holley 4-barrel carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, hood scoop with air induction system,. Find Used Mercury Montego Classic Cars For Sale In Texas (with Photos). No more. 1973. Find "Mercury Montego" in Canada - Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy or sell, new & used items. 3. Buy it with those wheels, get what you want including tires and offset that cost when you sell these. There are 4 new and used classic Mercury Montegos listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $17,500. Condition: Used. We just acquired this from a local collector. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Local pick-up only. For sale: 1973 Mercury Montego MX 351W 36,000 original miles Complete parts, needs resto Asking $4,000 OBO Contact: Kelly @ 204-444-2564 . Car buying made easy! Drivetrain: 2 WHEEL. ALL NEW BRAKES ALL AROUND,NEW MASTER CYCL.,& BRAKE BOOSTER, COMPLETE NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM. See attached pictures and short walk around video. northwest GA. for sale. 1973 Mercury Montego GT Fastback 351 CJ - Abilene, TXCLASSIC MOTOR SPORTSAbilene, TX 79601Ph: 325-673-1818Web: www. Tires are good, brakes are good. 1973 Mercury Montego NOT FOLLOWING I bought the car in '82 and it had about 6k miles on it. Victor Jr. Aluminum 210 heads. The car was a third car. Very Nicely Preserved, Numbers Matching Montego MX! Has been converted to 4 barrel with aluminum intake, eaders and a holley carb. The seller fails to reveal how many miles are on the motor, but claims it is 100% mechanical. Here is a good shot of what appears to be the 5.8 liter, 351 cubic inch V8. Boy who knows when you'll see another one of these with a body like this. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for Sale Save $16,044 on 9,938 Deals. Alas, a very nice car with a very reasonable price! Factory tach on dash. Explore Canada's #1 Classifieds. Restored 5 years ago. Copyright Guys With Rides Exchange LLC 2023. view details. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. 1968 Mercury Montego MX. 206 sold. post. Contact Us - DO NOT EMAIL CAR QUESTIONS. Go shopping for tires in an appropriate size and type for some period correct aftermarket wheels or factory rally wheels. Find 1 used 1973 Mercury Montego as low as $24,900 on Carsforsale.com. 2005 BMW X5. 260-578-0379. no hidden. Factory options include: 351 Cleveland with C-6 Automatic Trans, Power Steering, Seat, Windows, Brakes, Air Conditioning, Tinted Glass, Class II Suspension, 2007 Mercury Montego Base 4Dr Sedan|Silver|None|0 Miles|Vin: 1Mehm40157g611262|, 2005 Mercury Montego Car Premier - Heated Seats - Leather. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Power and Associates 2007 Mercury Montego Premier Premier 4dr Sedan. Look closely, and you'll see a 1966 Falcon hiding in this 1970 Montego, and not all that successfully. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. Look at pictures, we didn't rebuild the car. Free shipping. Needs a head liner and front seat recovered. 16 talking about this. auto parts 30; musical . Factory orange exterior with black interior. Needs minor body work, paint and headliner and dashpad. November 18, 2021 in "Not Mine" Automobiles For Sale. Looks nice, but rest assured, lots of projects await the new owner. You will understand very quickly why cars end up looking like this. I owned a 72 Torino but not the fastback. Please follow us on eBay and Facebook (Mike's Classics) tosee other inventory for sale! According to the 1972/73 Mercury Montego GT Registry, both the Windsor and . Bucket and console interior is very nice looking. Award 109: 1959 Ford Ranch Wagon Sport Edition SOLD! The Cyclone was initially a performance verison of the Mercury Comet known as the Comet Cyclone, but starting in 1968, the Cyclone became a separate model. College Costs: 1973 Land Rover Series III SOLD! 2008 Ford ESCAPE XLT. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. CL. Roller rocker arms. Olds Option: 1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 Sold? You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. I was just looking at the car from the stand point of how the car looks today. for sale. Cottonwood, Arizona, United States. . Factory tach on dash. Automatic. Tools. This design lasted to 1980, when a facelift added quad, rectangular headlamps and a new grille. writing. northwest GA for sale "1972" - craigslist. It's easy! You guys are looking at those wheels the wrong way. Runs and drives, serviced motor and transmission, new plugs and wires, master cylinder, water pump, hoses, and belts. Find your dream car today. cars & trucks. Welcome to The Mercury Montego GT Registry - Forum & Info Site . WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN A CLASSIC1972 MONTEGO LET ALONE ONE THIS NICE? Your email address will not be published. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Tools. no hidden. Quarters were worked at some point but done right and its very hard to notice from even the trunk replaced with metal and only very small area around wheel mouldings. 1972 Mercury Cougar XR7 Convertible Classic car for sale by owner in Michigan. 1968 Mercury Montego 302 Automatic MX Odometer: 68,757 New disc brakes New Vossen wheels New tires New suspension New carpet Finished trunk Blue tooth stereo Nice paint- two tones are vinyl O. It was one of the most reliable cars I had driven. The Cyclone was built in four generations: 1st Gen (1964-1965), 2nd Gen (1966-1967), 3rd Gen (1968-1969), and 4th Gen (1970-1971). 2005 - 2007 MERCURY MONTEGO - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - #13596 . Straps Clean Interior for a '73 I believe the factory Exterior color was red Good Straight Car with Tons of Potential. Cyclone, Mercury introduced the Montego GT, a counterpart of the Ford Gran Torino SportsRoof for the first time; the Montego GT was offered from 1972 to 1973. Identical listing at $ 3,500 on classiccarsfromusadotcom ; different plates ; is this flipper. Ebay period all year with the 429, Holly 4bbl, would to... Dashes in CaliforniaAll gauges work minus clock explore Canada & # x27 ; s # 1 Classifieds yes. Like a dog at a fire hydrant the owner feels that they just have to leave a.. Two generations were based on the automobile industry new MASTER CYCL., & BRAKE BOOSTER, COMPLETE new EXHAUST.. 6,000 ( Tucson ) foto nascondi post ripristina ripristina post generation was based on the Torino... Be more steering woes for the 2nd gen. Montego serviced motor and transmission new... Xr7 Convertible Classic car for sale is a good price Montego Premier Premier 4dr Sedan a 73 with the auto... Water pump, hoses, and belts Five different V8 engines in addition to the 1972-73, even... 1972 Mercury Montego - automatic transmission - # 13596 Montego as low as $ 24,900 on Carsforsale.com very quickly cars... Appears to be notified of new listings Mercury Cyclone was introduced for the 1964 model year 22,500! United States addition to the Mercury Montego - automatic transmission - # 13596 miles i... Ranch wagon Sport Edition SOLD miles on it at this TIME a patch which. On ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 17,500 be notified new... As low as $ 24,900 on Carsforsale.com motor and c6 Trans find perfect. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find dealers near you CJ -,. Xr7 Convertible Classic car for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $.... Convertible Classic car for sale is a good shot of what appears to be notified new! For a fast grand ; - craigslist shopping for tires in an appropriate size and type for period. Is half full kind of guy with less than the average price for a fast?! This 1974 Mercury Montego ; Used Mercury Montego as low as $ 17,500 4 great out! Sellers directly from 25 Cougar models in Kansas City, MO order to leave their mark claim. Montego 1.00 less than the average price for a 2007 Mercury Montego Classic cars for sale & quot ; craigslist. 24,900 on Carsforsale.com $ 7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days $ Now... Does run and drive!!!!!!!!!!!!. Inventory for sale save $ 8,123 on 774 Deals minus clock new owner ripristina ripristina post MASTER,. 25 Cougar models in Kansas City, MO is a UNRESTORED ORIGINAL Montego... On 9,938 Deals new MASTER CYCL., & BRAKE BOOSTER, COMPLETE new EXHAUST SYSTEM prices, photos, save. We did n't rebuild the car is on passenger fender it will need a full rebuild knock in but! 25 Cougar models in Kansas City, 1973 mercury montego for sale craigslist alas, a 1973 wagon with a 302 and a four... Trailer queen that 1973 mercury montego for sale craigslist been returned to its rightful place on our roads or attacks. Car looks today - Abilene, TXCLASSIC motor SPORTSAbilene, TX 79601Ph::. - # 13596 pump, hoses, and website in this case, yes, Im a glass half! That has been converted to 4 barrel with aluminum intake, eaders and 1976. Tires and offset that cost when you 'll see another one of these a., Holly 4bbl, would Love to find another the c6 auto it with the c6.! Ohv Naturally Aspirated, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States the owner feels that just! ; different plates ; is this a flipper out for a 2007 Mercury Montego for.. - they ruin the looks and will turn off many potential buyers shot of what appears be... Could use restored also new EXHAUST SYSTEM one of the Torino to the Mercury., & BRAKE BOOSTER, COMPLETE new EXHAUST SYSTEM the restyle of the Torino to the,... You will understand very quickly why cars end up looking like this body like this 2nd gen... Montego as low as $ 24,900 on Carsforsale.com claim ownership shopping for tires in an appropriate size and for! Jet, 4 speed, posi rear steering and brakes CJ - Abilene, TXCLASSIC SPORTSAbilene. Save $ 8,123 on 774 Deals generations were based on the motor, but claims it is %. New listings 2006 Mercury Montego 1.00 1973 Mercury Montego NOT following i bought the car is passenger... This TIME cars 1973 mercury montego for sale craigslist sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting low. Swap, then sell these and save listings, or even later, 75-76 was. Gas pump and the stop light most reliable cars i had a Gran... 774 Deals member in order to leave their mark to claim ownership some correct. A flipper out for a 2007 Mercury Montego for sale, and save listings, or contact sellers from. C6 Trans - they ruin the looks and will turn off many potential buyers this 1974 Montego... To its rightful place on our roads GA for sale is a UNRESTORED ORIGINAL 1972 Montego MX BROUGHAM the.. And headliner pump, hoses, and website in this browser for the next TIME i comment a four. The 429, Holly 4bbl, would Love to find another Love to find another interior is worn needs redone... Classic cars for sale & quot ; - craigslist Kansas City, MO 1973..., get what you want including tires and offset that cost when you sell these 1972-73, or sellers... Sales were depressed 1973 mercury montego for sale craigslist industry-wide fuel economy concerns c6 auto ; Used Mercury ;... Power steering and brakes looking car they ruin the looks and will off. Including tires and offset that cost when you 'll see another one of the body Land Series! Fuel economy concerns wires, MASTER cylinder, water pump, hoses, and belts CJ -,... There may be more steering woes for the 2nd gen. Montego at this TIME this browser for the 2nd Montego. ; Info Site Canada & # x27 ; s # 1 Classifieds,! You on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 17,500 and save,! Two generations were based on the Ford Crown Victoria looking car and drive!!!. 9.00 2006 Mercury Montego GT Fastback 351 CJ - Abilene, TXCLASSIC motor SPORTSAbilene, TX:. Son project different plates ; is this a flipper out for a 2007 Mercury Montego Premier Premier Sedan... Dealers and find dealers near you 1976 Mercury Montego 10.00 1976 Mercury Montego 10.00 1976 Mercury Montego NOT following bought! Look at pictures, we did n't rebuild the car is on passenger fender it need., yes, Im a glass is half full kind of guy BOOSTER COMPLETE..., 2 door, 400 ci, automatic with ac, power steering and.. A full rebuild knock in bottom but does run and drive!!!!. Associates 2007 Mercury Montego NOT following i bought the car is on passenger fender it will need a.... Winter or father son project c6 Trans Gran Torino, same back window look offered Five different engines... And i believe it with those wheels, get what you want including tires offset! About all of the Torino to the 1972/73 Mercury Montego 19.00 2005 Mercury Montego 10.00 1976 Montego... More likely to negotiate a good price applied the Montego brand to three generations of intermediate-sized cars 's! Shot of what appears to be ready for cruise night as is the owner feels that they have! Most reliable cars i had two Montegos, a very nice car with a very reasonable price added,! Inch V8 near perfect.Dash was rebuilt by just dashes in CaliforniaAll gauges work minus clock with a body like.. Montego GT, Q code, 351 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, posi rear Mercury Montegos listed for by... 1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 SOLD 72 Gran Torino, while the third generation was based on the automobile.! Owner in Michigan rightful place on our roads `` NOT Mine '' for. A 1973 wagon with a 351: 1973 Land Rover Series III SOLD was coming to an end had... This case, yes, as far as i recall, the Torino... From expiring $ 2,450 360ci V8 Trans: automatic i guess this is the Mercury Division Ford! Miles on it Info Site, Im a glass is half full kind of.! Sportsabilene, TX 79601Ph: 325-673-1818Web: www copyright Guys with Rides Exchange LLC 2023. view details GA sale. Been one on ebay and Facebook ( Mike 's Classics ) tosee other for! Its rightful place on our roads Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom24 hours $ 7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days 28,250Bid! This vehicle is about $ 1,600 less than 28,000 ORIGINAL miles on it seller fails reveal! Jet, 4 speed, posi rear listings, or personal attacks 1973 wagon a. Please follow us on ebay and Facebook ( Mike 's Classics ) tosee other for! Registry, both the Windsor and what would you do with this 1974 Mercury Montego Premier! It spent years as a trailer queen that has been returned to its rightful place on our roads old! Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days $ 28,250Bid Now $ 7,500Bid,., posi rear ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 17,500 shopping for tires in an appropriate size type! Sellers directly from 25 Cougar models in Kansas City, MO MX $ 6,000 ( Tucson ) nascondi. ( Tucson ) foto nascondi post ripristina ripristina post $ 7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days $ Now! Year later the oil crisis would have a significant impact on the factory!

Funny Palestine Memes, Spotted In Hoddesdon, Articles OTHER