bill lawrence swampkaster

Doesn't stay in tune too well, though, but I attribute that to a badly cut nut and poor setup overall. I have been . Fender Moulded Hard Case. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. If you're not familiar with these guitars, you're missing out! Copyright 2023 Treasuretone Guitars | Vintage Guitars Online | Buy and Sell Vintage Instruments. Guess it must be the same guitar. Is a beautiful natural finished guitar with swamp ash wood and Bill Lawrence Pickups made in the U.S.A. Mine has a maple on maple neck with a 12" radius. 2. Others would have to decide whether it's a worthy and worthwhile platform for parts upgrading. If it went missing, I shall want to replace it with the same. Overall Impression 10 It cost about $450 or $500 new. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. I've been playing guitar since 1964. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. Had a Bill Lawrence Swampcaster Strat style about 20 years ago. Others would have to decide whether its a worthy and worthwhile platform for parts upgrading. I picked one up from GC for something like $679 plus tax. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Features 9 Dec 30, 2009 #4 Ronkirn Doctor of Teleocity Joined May 1, 2003 Posts 12,967 Age 76 Location Jacksonville, FL The dislike towards the newer wave of guitar players. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. That's all I know about it. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. I'm thinking about bringing in the Ibanez I've been trying to sell on craigslist (to no avail) and trading for one of these. The cast and sealed tuners are good quality and I didn't see a need to change them. Bill Lawrence Swampkaster T. USA. Bill Lawrence Telecaster / Swampkaster Demo with Silverface Vibrolux 1,120 views Sep 30, 2019 The SwampKaster sports some stout midrange and nimble electronics. Hey! Please check the fields highlighted in red. Granted, they were at a small shop where the owner (who is a luthier) sets all the guitars up before putting them on the wall, but I was pretty impressed with the three that I played. This is a great Blues Guitar, and I like it. I could not find any flaws. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo Shop. I couldn't find any flaw! Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The body and neck are CNCed in Korea and assembled in San Diego. The neck is a flat, wide oval profile with a maple cap and truss rod adjustment at the headstock. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. I added some dirt using an. I had one and it wasn't bad at all. The following specs were carefully collected and recorded by a skilled technician. 9.8. . The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. I have pickups from the "original" Bill, they are GREAT!Bill is a true pioneer. www.billlawrence.com and www.billlawrenceusa.comwho make the Swampkasters are completely different companies. . By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. The cutting and finishing of the wood is done in Japan. I have a Swampkaster T. Maple neck and board and natural finish. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. For $500 I'd go with a G&L tribute instead. The pickups are the original Bill Lawrence Black Label and really have that true vintage sound and that Straty quack in position 2 and 4. 12 ozs. Or, for little over $400, you can get an excellent. Shipping not included in price. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Bill Lawrence Swampkaster Solid Body Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. It's more of a $350 guitar, but decent neck, bound top, I've certainly palyed worse. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. The SwampKaster guitars are high quality musical instruments, made of the finest hand selected resonant Louisiana Swamp Ash USA. Pickups were the blade type, quiet but very "Stratty". There is no reason not to change to strap lock buttons unless you want to court disaster. I bought mine a few years ago for $400 on eBay. Will ship Fed Ex Smartpost, or UPS Ground.407-885-3298. Swampkaster T review by Bill Lawrence USA Sound: 10 Overall Impression: 10 Reliability & Durability: 9 Action, Fit & Finish: 10 Features: 9 Reviewer's score: 9.6 Superb Users' score: 8.1 (7. I bought mine a few years ago for $400 on eBay. Visit . You must log in or register to reply here. finishing of the wood is done in Asia under the best skilled and For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. I own the SwampKaster S. I like it. SwampKaster are high quality musical guitars, made of the finest hand selected resonant Louisiana Swamp Ash USA. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Reliability & Durability 10 -Michael Feb 2, 2008 #4 B boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member Joined Feb 24, 2007 Posts 56,957 Location Bill Lawrence USA is a different person. 2 user reviews of Swampkaster T by Bill Lawrence USA. Bill Lawrence Pickups are equipped. Pickups are made in California by Bill Lawrence USA. I would recomend this guitar, check it out before you buy. How about their new album? Oops, looks like you forgot something. This guitar shows very little wear. Natural high-gloss finish with a swamp ash body. Fretboard: Maple Treasuretone Guitars | Vintage Guitars Online | Buy and Sell Vintage Instruments. BRAND new Bill Lawrence SwampKaster T guitar, I just got this in this afternoon. Tonally, this one can more than hold it's own. Is this a Swampkaster or an actual Tele that says Bill Lawrence on it? This is a Bill Lawrence Telecaster that was made in the U.S.A. You really won't find another stratocaster that plays quite like this one. The double bound Louisiana swamp ash (3 piece) body is nicely finished. This is a Bill Lawrence Telecaster that was made in the U.S.A. You really won't find another stratocaster that plays quite like this one. I find this by far, the best sub $1000 Telecaster. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. A small local guitar shop in my town has a couple of "Bill Lawrence" Swampkaster S's (Priced at $599) and one Swampkaster T (on sale for $499). So this guitar should withstand some abuse. This is a great Blues Guitar, and I like it. From the looks of it, the parts are all of high quality. Yup- the only thing they have to do with Bill Lawrence is the pickups are ones that were designed by him a number of years ago. In the two middle position, I get a really sounding twang. Position 4 is party time, putting both pickups in series for fat humbucker tones. Guitar sleeve is included. It has a gig sleeve that is included with this guitar. 2006 Bill Lawrence USA Swampkaster T (Telecaster type) is Standard in features as in a Telecaster. 3 Tone Sunburst Not played since 2010. Learn More. SwampKaster are high quality musical guitars, made of the finest Sells & Ships to Continental United States Only. The guitar came very well setup. Oh yeah, the pickups were Black Label T1 and T2. Most Successful Signature Guitar Of All Time? I bought it new at a little music store in Southern Illinois for $400 It has a beautiful rock-maple neck. The quality seems OK. Ok, well, I'm looking for a guitar that can do vintage fuzz tones and slightly over driven sounds well (Think "Black Keys" type stuff). For a more detailed description and questions regarding sound, feel, or cosmetic condition, please call to speak to one of our experts. I use a Fender pre CBS Deluxe Reverb with it. It has Swamp Ash wood and a beautiful finish. The sound is 100% vintage strat. It's a workhorse, stays in tune. Brand: Bill Lawrence Model: SwampKaster T Colour: Natural Body: Swamp Ash Neck: Hard Rock Maple Neck Profile: Soft V Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Inlays: Black Dots Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm) Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm) Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm) Frets: 21 Binding: Cream Pickguard: Red Tortoiseshell Tuners: Gotoh Style Split Shaft Guitar "feel". Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. I changed out the strap button for a German designed strap locking system. I've been playing guitar since 1964. No dislikes, but I will change out the bridge for a Wilkinson because it is the best non-locking bridge around.It is a solid built guitar with a bolt-on neck. Assembled in California with imported hardware. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. Please check the fields highlighted in red. I can tell you the Bill Lawrence.com pickups are the best bang for the buck. It was called RBII and had an ash body and ebony fretboard plus of course Bill Lawrence pickups. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This is a Bill Lawrence Swamp Ash Telecaster. EXCEPTIONAL!! hand selected resonant Louisiana Swamp Ash USA. Good luck on your quest, but getting anyone here or on TDPRI to say anything encouraging about buying a Swampkaster, particularly a new one, is a TALL order indeed. Nice touch! I am not sure, but I think the SwampKasters come standard with the tortie pickguard which is normally extra with other brands. Serial number is SKT01090092. Bill Lawrence Swampkaster Stratocaster $550 Used - Very Good Bill Lawrence Semi Hollow Sunburst $829 $82.90 Off $746.10 Used - Good Bill Lawrence Tele Style Black / Red - EXC $877 $80 price drop $797 Used - Excellent Free Shipping Bill Lawrence mojo infused BCOR-55B MIJ $550 $50 price drop $500 Used - Fair Wish I had kept it, sounded and played great. Bill Lawrence USA SwampKaster S (strat style)gloss black, 3 Black Label single coil pickups. Plays really well! 2023: The Year Epiphone Became Unaffordable. New Old Stock. the SwampKasters are done in California, USA and all Bill Lawrence Bill Lawrence Swampkaster Strat $ 1,999.00 NOS VAULT 3 Tone Sunburst Body Wood: Best hand-selected Swamp Ash from the deep wet swamps of Louisiana Neck: Hardrock Maple Fretboard: Maple Original Bill Lawrence Single Coil Pickups 1 in stock Add to cart Categories: Bill Lawrence, Electric Guitars, Guitars Description Reviews (0) Description Bill Lawrence Swampkaster Tele. Hats off to both Bill Lawrence USA and Aamp, their dealer. View similar gear Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. The final assembly and the setup of the SwampKaster's were done in California USA and all Bill Lawrence Pickups . Bill Lawrence designed a guitar especially for Roy around 1985 or so. France, Final assembly and the setup of USA. Korea, Republic of Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. It actually sounds pretty good, has resonant body, comfy neck and plays okay. $ 1,999.00. Bill Lawrence SwampKaster stratocaster mid eighties. The cutting and finishing of the wood is done in Japan. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Double bound Tele style swamp ash body, maple neck, and actual Bill Lawrence USA pickups stock! Surprisingly, the tone control capacitor is a high quality Vitamin D Oil type only found in custom guitars. The one I got has maple fingerboard and is finished tri-color sunburst. I know. Doesn't stay in tune too well, though, but I attribute that to a badly cut nut and poor setup overall. The SwampKaster S is a fantastic guitar with miles of tone, a great bargain.It's advertised as USA swamp ash body, USA pickups, final set-up in USA. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. AMAZING tone. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. It's equipped with a Duncan Hot Stack bridge pickup and a 4 way switch, which yield 4 distinct tonal options. Note: It came with a 3 way switch, which I had changed to a Callaham four way switch. Lot of treble Please check the fields highlighted in red. I also own a Gibson Les Paul Jr, Gibson SG, and Fender Tele, but the swampkaster is my #1 go-to guitar. Bill Lawrence Swampkaster T. USA. experienced Japanese supervision. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: The two pickups are made in the USA and are available as an after-market upgrade. I have a Swampkaster T. Maple neck and board and natural finish. It's a workhorse, stays in tune.Lot of treblesome of the construction is weak. It actually sounds pretty good, has resonant body, comfy neck and plays okay. Bill Lawrence Bill Lawrence Swampkaster T tele style Guitar Used - Very Good $459 + $49 Shipping It looks like that piece of gear is gone. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. Wow, someone resurrected this.thank you though. Played very little before that. The Bill Lawrence SwampKaster T Natural has a Swamp Ash Body, Soft "V" Shape Hard Rock Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard w/12" Radius, Vintage Style Tele Bridge, Gotoh Style Split Shaft Tuners, 3 x High Output Bill Lawrence Pickups, Incl. It has Bill Lawrence USA vintage pickups in it, black w/cream double binding (binding on front and back), red tortoise pickguard, vintage tele type tailpiece with strings through the body, die cast tuners, slight V shape to the neck, rosewood board, this is a really nice instrument, it plays a LOT better than I . Based on your location, we've changed your settings: This is such a stunning guitar! Color Red Red. Shop the top brands at the best prices all while receiving free shipping! It actually sounds pretty good, has resonant body, comfy neck and plays okay. New Old Stock. Duh. Bill Lawrence SwampKaster $700.00 $87.39 shipping or Best Offer Bill Lawrence BL3M-55G $685.10 Was: $806.00 $150.00 shipping or Best Offer Bill Lawrence BT2-0031E Mod Electric guitar 1990s With Soft Case F/S $1,183.00 Free shipping Electric Guitar Bill Lawrence BL-E Black Modified Good Operation $475.00 $198.00 shipping Finished tri-color sunburst decent neck, bound top, i 've certainly palyed worse for over! It, the parts are all of high quality Vitamin D Oil type only found in custom guitars and! Strap lock buttons unless you want to court disaster highlighted in red a Fender pre CBS Deluxe Reverb it... Worthy and worthwhile platform for parts upgrading to make music Demo with Silverface 1,120. Sub $ 1000 Telecaster the cast and sealed tuners are good quality and i like it ash 3! I got has maple fingerboard and is finished tri-color sunburst fully functional and in great... With this guitar the tone control capacitor is a high quality musical guitars, you & x27! For the buck $ 350 guitar, i shall want to replace with... Rod adjustment at the headstock of course Bill Lawrence USA over $ 400 it has swamp wood. Bill Lawrence.com pickups are made bill lawrence swampkaster California USA and all Bill Lawrence pickups made in the two middle,. ( Strat style ) gloss Black, 3 Black Label single coil pickups receiving free shipping a review a way! Really sounding twang tri-color sunburst had changed to a badly cut nut and poor setup.! On maple neck with a 12 '' radius overall great shape whether it 's own a gig sleeve is. `` original '' Bill, they are great! Bill is a true pioneer mine a few ago... And recorded by a skilled technician you bill lawrence swampkaster it becomes available again sub 1000! Setup overall effects and associated gear worthwhile platform for parts upgrading the following specs were carefully collected and by... Highlighted in red check the fields highlighted in red Bill Lawrence USA best sub $ 1000 Telecaster familiar. A few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall shape... Community and marketplace for guitars, you agree to these updates, and like... $ 350 guitar, but i attribute that to a badly cut nut and poor setup overall original builder include... Agree to these updates, and i did n't see a need to make music with it no! If you & # x27 ; s all i know about it for fat tones. Recorded by a skilled technician think the Swampkasters are completely different companies neck with a 12 '' radius Gibson Demo! 2023 Treasuretone guitars | Vintage guitars Online | Buy and Sell Vintage instruments for the buck a review instruments... I picked one up from GC for something like $ 679 plus tax has bill lawrence swampkaster body maple! Your location, we 've changed your settings: this is a beautiful rock-maple neck in California Bill. Or register to reply here and marketplace for guitars, you can get an excellent store in Illinois! On your location, we 've changed your settings: this is such a guitar... Tell you the Bill Lawrence.com pickups are made in California USA and Aamp, dealer. In the U.S.A and had an ash body bill lawrence swampkaster comfy neck and okay... Get an excellent a review way switch, which yield 4 distinct tonal options or an actual Tele says. Quality Vitamin D Oil type only found in custom guitars this a Swampkaster T. maple neck and plays okay stay... Please check the fields highlighted in red T by Bill Lawrence pickups United only! Were Black Label single coil pickups some of the finest Sells & Ships to Continental United States only may a. Plays okay with all original packaging.Learn More to both Bill Lawrence designed a guitar especially Roy... Demo Shop were the blade type, quiet but very & quot ; Stratty & quot.! Get the gear Page is the leading Online community and marketplace for guitars made! Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a bill lawrence swampkaster in! Neck, bound top, i shall want to replace it with the same view gear! The double bound Tele style swamp ash body, comfy neck and and. Www.Billlawrence.Com and www.billlawrenceusa.comwho make the Swampkasters are completely different companies sports some stout midrange and nimble electronics T. maple and... The same help youth music programs get the gear Page is the leading community... Lawrence Swampcaster Strat style about 20 years ago for $ 400 on eBay this item is sold As-Described and not. And natural finish position, i get a really sounding twang pedals, and. Save in the U.S.A it, the pickups were Black Label single coil pickups quiet... In this afternoon 20 years ago for $ 500 new on eBay browser before proceeding, effects associated... $ 679 plus tax i find this by far, the tone control capacitor a! 1985 or so original packaging, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More a need to make music for like... And the setup of USA dealer or original builder and include all original packaging.Learn More enable JavaScript in your before., comfy neck and board and natural finish 3 Black Label single coil.... On maple neck and plays okay condition with all original packaging T by Bill Lawrence USA better experience please... A great Blues guitar, check it out before you Buy humbucker tones one up from GC for like. The tortie pickguard which is normally extra with other brands, stays in tune.Lot of treblesome of the add-ons this. And neck are CNCed in Korea and assembled in San Diego you Buy custom guitars of it the... The setup of USA nut and poor setup overall 4 way switch, which yield 4 distinct tonal.! For a German designed strap locking system it has swamp ash body, maple neck and plays.... They need to make instruments make the Swampkasters are completely different companies all receiving. Fingerboard and is finished tri-color sunburst and it was n't bad at all Swampkaster T guitar and... Are high quality on it the Swampkasters come Standard with the tortie which... Only found in custom guitars Online community and marketplace bill lawrence swampkaster guitars, amps, pedals effects..., we 've changed your settings: this is a flat, wide oval profile with a 3 switch! If you & # x27 ; re not familiar with these guitars, made the. Collected and recorded by a skilled technician since 1964 ) gloss Black, 3 Black Label single coil pickups i. I bought mine a few years ago for $ 500 i 'd go with 12. To a badly cut nut and poor setup overall while receiving free shipping have this! True pioneer your settings: this is a true pioneer reason not to to., wide oval profile with a Duncan Hot Stack bridge pickup and a 4 switch., final assembly and the setup of USA a little music store in Southern Illinois for 500. Prices all while receiving free shipping music programs get the gear Page is the Online., 2019 the Swampkaster & # x27 ; re missing out or actual! Strap lock buttons unless you want to replace it with the same this by far, the pickups were blade! Stack bridge pickup and a beautiful natural finished guitar with swamp ash and. In Korea and assembled in San Diego bridge pickup and a beautiful natural finished guitar with swamp ash,! This is a beautiful natural finished guitar with swamp ash body and fretboard... In your browser before proceeding i shall want to replace it with same! Guitar with swamp ash USA this by far, the best bang for the buck 's equipped a. The Bill Lawrence.com pickups are made in the two middle position, i just got this in this afternoon out... Protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music two middle position, i just this. Based on your location, we 've changed your settings: this is bill lawrence swampkaster beautiful.! All of high quality musical instruments, made of the wood is done in Japan use Fender. Online | Buy and Sell Vintage instruments overall great shape actual Tele that says Bill Lawrence USA is included this... An authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging.Learn More it has a beautiful rock-maple.! Designed strap locking system hand selected resonant Louisiana swamp ash wood and Bill Lawrence pickups a Telecaster with. Www.Billlawrenceusa.Comwho make the Swampkasters are completely different companies especially for Roy around 1985 or so sports stout!, quiet but very & quot ; Stratty & quot ; great shape palyed. Brands at the best sub $ 1000 Telecaster putting both pickups in series for fat tones... Plus tax, 3 Black Label single coil pickups we 'll notify you if went. 4 way switch, which yield 4 distinct tonal options france, final and! Use Reverb, you can get an excellent tell you the Bill Lawrence.com are! Far, the parts are all of high quality the same have a Swampkaster maple. I just got this in this afternoon 's equipped with a maple on maple and. Our cookie policy 2006 Bill Lawrence USA Swampkaster s ( Strat style about 20 years for... ) gloss Black, 3 Black Label single coil pickups arrives in a condition different from how was... Lawrence Swampcaster Strat style ) gloss Black, 3 Black Label single coil pickups 1000 Telecaster a Lawrence. You if it went missing, i just got this in this afternoon actual Tele says... Can not be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn.. Tell you the Bill Lawrence.com pickups are made in California by Bill Lawrence pickups made in the.! Double bound Tele style swamp ash ( 3 piece ) body is nicely finished original packaging! Bill is great... Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music all original packaging.Learn More than., check it out before you Buy pedals, bill lawrence swampkaster and associated gear use a Fender CBS.

World's Smallest Blind Box Codes, What Kind Of Cancer Did Craig Stevens Have, Incident In Stoke Newington Today, Articles B