fallout 1 tandi romance

With a strong economy and Tandi's determined guidance, Shady Sands soon dominated the brahmin trade and eventually, the first states of the soon to be NCR emerged, slowly merging into a standalone political entity with help from the Brotherhood of Steel (which remained out of the power structure for the time being). The NCR's expansion northwards explicitly contradicts the Independence ending for Vault City, while mentions of it invalidate the possibility of it being wiped out. Born in 2145, Tandi was a winsome young girl with a head full of dreams about travelling and adventuring. Neither Seth or the other guy has the dialogue option for the quest and Tandi isn't in Shady Sands or the raider base. She was focused on expanding the state, to bring peace and stability to the wastes. Young Tandi in 2161 Role ED-E | Craig Boone | Tandi has been kidnapped by the Khans in a raid on Shady Sands, and Aradesh begs the Vault Dweller to rescue her. You can't chat with this user due to their or your privacy settings. He's a pretty good doctor, though, even if he is a fossil. Paladin Rahmani | Sergeant Montgomery | Tandi married[1] and had a son, Hoss, of whom she spoke infrequently. Did you leave shady sands and come back? Khans He knows much about these raiders. Christine Royce | The starting values for Level 1 skills are determined by the player's seven basic attributes, and most initially fall within the range of 0 to 50%. Destroy the Super Mutants at the Watershed, Convince the Elders to lend Paladins for an assault on the mutant base, To open this quest, the player first needs to. Neither Seth or the other guy has the dialogue option for the quest and Tandi isn't in Shady Sands or the raider base. 5. She becomes a temporary party member, though she has no skills of note. She was voiced by Cree Summer (Fallout) and Tress MacNeille (Fallout 2). At this point: Seth will . \"Dank u\"Tags: #Fallout 1 #Fallout 2 #Brotherhood of Steel #Enclave #War #Wasteland #Mutants #Master #Cathedral #Psyker #Vats #Special #Tactics #Deathclaws #Ghouls #Laser #Plasma #Guns #Vault #Prime #Ink #Goo #Radiation #Vertibird #Tellmeabout #Video #Live #Interaction #Strategy #Nuclear #Bomb #Edition #Nightkin #Corvega #Lolrsn12 #GameboyNL #Netherlands He is the most feared man in the wasteland. Nadine | Codsworth | [Non-game 14], Throughout their journeys, the Chosen One was the decisive factor that secured the Republic's expansion in the north, resolving the dispute for Vault 15 in the Republic's favor and vindicating Tandi's expansion policies. Technical 2145[Non-game 1] Not that I believe it, of course. Tandi: Well, what's your plan? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. -M-NUva. Tandi: You? Lily Bowen | Fallout: New Vegas Initiate Dodge | President The village thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within New California. [Non-game 13] All this was set against the backdrop of the worst dry season in years caused a drought in North California, causing widespread food shortages in the less developed areas, such as Arroyo and Modoc. Vault Dweller | You need a bag or back pack for this. Dweller: Duh. After Aradesh's disappearance and presumed death in 2196, his daughter was elected unanimously as the second President of the New California Republic. You can't chat with this user because you have blocked him. By avoiding Shady Sands after rescuing her, she can serve as a fifth non-player character party member alongside. [7] Not only that, but under John Bishop's lead and with support from President Tandi,[8] New Arroyo,[9] Redding,[10] and Vault City[11] would also become territories of the NCR. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The Tandi head weighs 10 pounds and looks very strange when thrown on the ground - it looks like a red rectangular with a question mark. Toshiro Kago, Fallout: New Vegas See, Fallout: New Vegas mentioned-only characters, New California Republic (town) characters, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:Fo2_Tandi_PrettyBigLife.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_1.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_2.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_3.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_4.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_5.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO01_NPC_Tandi_Clip_6.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO02_NPC_Tandi_Clip_1.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO02_NPC_Tandi_Clip_2.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FO02_NPC_Tandi_Clip_3.ogg, Stop officer Jack from blowing up the power plant, Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. Will you help me? In 2189, the Republic was voted into existence as a federation of five states: Shady, Los Angeles, Maxson, The Hub, and Dayglow. Though the alliance causes some concern in the Hub, ultimately it had little effect on the relations. TANDI.MSG Shtandi.msg Ectandi.msg (Caf of Broken Dreams). Part #27 - Save Tandi (Raiders)Intro: 00:00Speak to Aradesh (Shady Sands): 00:06Speak to Seth (Shady Sands): 01:12Speak to Garl (Raiders): 02:33Return Tandi home: 03:29Speak to Tandi: 04:06Speak to Aradesh for reward: 04:43ALTERNATIVESResult of XP if I use Tandi to fight Kahns: 05:10Fight for the release of Tandi (Raiders): 05:19You can also find me at:Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jane_denton#Fallout #Fallout1 #RPGPatched with: Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.8Download Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.8:Media Fire: http://sh.st/c4bc9Download/View Keyboard Shortcuts(Quick Keys) via Imgur: http://sh.st/c4mnoDownload Fallout 1 Full Manual: Keyboard Shortcuts(Quick Keys) Page 120 of manualMedia Fire:http://sh.st/c4bv0If you can't view in browser, there's a download option. Dweller: Okay. Not only that, but under John Bishop's lead and with support from President Tandi, New Reno would ultimately join the Republic as a territory, enjoying a large degree of autonomy. The mod also features lots of bugfixes which make "the game run more stable than even the original with patches." Dogmeat | This is actually pretty old but since I deleted my stuff off her awhile ago I'm re uploading it, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (1), frankly idk what im doin im new here lmao, Sex With Them Includes Fallout 1&2 Headcanons. He leads the raider clans with a heavy fist. 00000063 (Fallout)00000144 (Fallout 2) I'll get you out. Tandi succeeded her father as the President of the Republic and from then on ruled the NCR alongside congress. Cree Summer (Fallout)Tress MacNeille (Fallout 2) In January, the first Jet batches began to arrive in Redding as part of a plan by the Mordino family to control the mining city through drugs. ADA | You can totally "recruit" her by "forgetting" to ever bring her back home. After releasing her from the Khans, you can ask her to get together! Female Vault Dweller/Tandi (onesided) Female Vault Dweller (Fallout 1) Tandi aradesh Razlo Killian Darkwater Gizmo Tycho (Fallout 1) sheriff justin greene Kane (Fallout 1) Decker (Fallout 1) Harold (Fallout) Set (Fallout 1) Ghoul OC (Spook) fallout 1 novelisation reworked vaults elements taken from later games Canon-Typical Violence Dead Horses | Fallout (2161)5 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 8 CH, 6 IN, 7 AG, 8 LKFallout 2 (2241)4 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 9 CH, 7 IN, 5 AG, 9 LK Tandi's release is an item in Fallout. The geopolitical struggle centered around the town of Redding, the region's primary supplier of gold ore. Location But Tandi isn't free yet. Owyn Lyons | Tandi - The Fallout Wiki Explore Home Recent Activity New Images Feelin' Lucky Account Migration About Affiliates Chat and Socials General FAQ Survival Guide Policies Leadership Navigation Community Datamining Games Projects Mods Series Fallout Overview Armor and Clothing Characters Factions Locations Quests Weapons Fallout 2 Overview Dogmeat | Family but when the vault faces crisis as its water purification system fails she is sent out on a mission to find a replacement and save the vault. Garl: You are barely tolerated by us. The ideals of the NCR would spread throughout California steadfast, with Junktown becoming one of the first provisional states of the New California Republic, due to its status as one of Shady Sands' oldest and most trusted trade partners. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. The search term must be at least 3 characters long. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/. Although the alliance causes some concern in the Hub, ultimately it had little effect on the relations. Lore Tandi: Oh, aren't we the sarcastic one? He is one of the most dangerous men that has ever set eyes on Shady Sands. Private Tercorien | Garl: Hmmm. Her ideals long since replaced by pragmatism, she was not above forging a deal with New Reno to bully Vault City into joining the NCR and supplying it with their superior medical technology. Ever since, Katrina lives with them and helps however she can. -Welcome to the Hero/Protagonist wiki! In 2186, the New California Republic was founded. ", "She is the armorer. :1Poison Res. Simply, it is Tandi's head. She was voiced by Cree Summer (Fallout) and Tress MacNeille (Fallout 2). If you hit on her and managed a critical CH check, this . And their poison can be deadly if it isn't treated. Could you get me out of here? Aradesh - fatherUnnamed husband[1]Hoss - son Odin, Mar 8, 2005. Contents 7 Quick walkthrough Detailed walkthrough After completing the Stop the Radscorpions quest and returning to Shady Sands two days in the travel map later, either Seth or Aradesh will ask the Vault Dweller to save Tandi from nearby raiders, known as the Khans . Desdemona | Junktown's a small city to the southwest. Go find a Brahmin or something. Cait | Having, The player can barter for Tandi through the, The player can threaten Garl into surrendering her with Speech 45% (. Oh sure it is completely possible, just like how it is possible to save Aeris in Final Fantasy 7. [6] By 2241, the situation was slowly approaching a critical phase. John Hancock | Quests What Wooz is trying to say is that there are other aspects of the Roleplaying part of Fallout that would benefit more from having more focus on it, then the romance bit. Try waiting a bit longer or reload a previous save. :36%Sneak:46%Unarmed:46% Strong | Latest available version is 1.2.5 Fallout Restoration Mod Who could have taken her? Died The Vault Dweller misspells her name as "Tandy" in his memoirs. Tandi It seems that you're using an outdated browser. He said the Death Claw was a creature that killed people at night. This is a list of known content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1. Lone Wanderer | My father tried to set us up once, but he is not my type. ", Tandi administration: First Vice-President, Tandi possesses some background information and also tells a bit about the. He is one of the most dangerous men that has ever set eyes on Shady Sands. Sarah Lyons | I know the FIXt mod allows your human companions to equip different armors and weapons. All right. In 2161, at age 16, she resides in the same town she's always lived in - Shady Sands. Tandi is the daughter of Aradesh, the leader of Shady Sands. Free States | Apr 2, 2003. Aradesh (father)Unnamed (husband)Hoss (son) Shady SandsHall of Congress, NCR townCaf of Broken Dreams Preston Garvey | Dogmeat | Born Arms merchant, A supply merchant at the 188 Trading Post usually has around 8,000 caps or more. However, her sprite has long blonde hair. Seth and Tandi were close during her time living in Shady Sands, with Seth describing her as "my girl" before correcting himself in her rescue quest. Beckett | If you can help us with this wiki please sign up and help us! Alias(es) Icon He never tells me much about the outside world. As President, Tandi did more to unite the wasteland than any other leader born after the Great War, including rebuilding the pre-War infrastructure to support the growing population, finding new forms of transportation and manufacturing, clearing roads and rail lines, building forts, fostering caravans and trade inside and outside of the Republic, as well as dealing with threats swiftly and efficiently. Female Race GOG.com is a digital distribution platform an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers. Aradesh and Tandi used this opportunity to develop the community. Even with high speech check, and a suggestive option, all you can get from her is: " I'm not that kind of girl, mister! ", She gets kidnapped a few weeks after the Vault Dweller discovered Shady Sands and, She will remain in the Vault Dweller's party after being rescued until she is returned to Shady Sands. Releases Tandi from her cell I don't know. Aradesh and Tandi used this opportunity to develop the community. I used to envy 'em that. She is also mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas. Kent Connolly | Value Try Broken Hills, Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City, Get the map from the NCR Rangers, for Vortis the slaver, Free the slaves in the slave pen, for the Rangers, Deliver Hubologist's field report to AHS-9 in San Francisco, https://fallout.wiki/index.php?title=Tandi&oldid=4013012, Fallout: New Vegas mentioned-only characters, New California Republic (town) characters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Vault City rejected an offer to ally with the Bishop family and the NCR in February, with mercenary attacks designed to bully the City into the alliance beginning a month later. Gender Stats 00000212. It's supposed to have pretty good trading, but my father won't even look into it. Weight Her severe injuries would have claimed her life, if it wasn't for luck: The people of Shady Sands, a village formed by Vault 15 dwellers that left the shelter, found her and took her in. No information Please, try again later. My father tried to set us up once, but he is not my type. Moira Brown | The real secret companion is Tandi. However, her father Aradesh was a cautious man and kept her close to him. But hurry. :4Poison Res. You should talk to my dad, Aradesh, he knows more about them. From her early years, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness, complementing her good looks. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. My daughter, Tandi, is missing. Old Longfellow, Fallout 76 I heard them talking and I didn't like their plans. Marcus | ", "She is the armorer. Mysterious Stranger | When she met the Vault Dweller at the age of 16, the brief meeting left a lasting impression on the young girl, further reinforced by her kidnapping and subsequent rescue from the Khans. Ricky Dalton | He said that the undead walked the streets! The Courier | [2][3] Karl refers to Tandi as "Mrs. Tandi"[4] and she has a son named Hoss. Order of Mysteries | A trial council government was formed to draft a constitution. However, Northern California became an arena where the NCR struggled to dominate its two rivals: Vault City and New Reno. MODUS | :12%Armor Class:7Action Points:8Carry Weight:150Sequence:12Healing Rate:2Experience Points:150Fallout 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9%Melee Dam. Yeah, right. He is the most feared man in the wasteland. Been running this place and building NCR ever since. Not that I know of, or at least where you don't have to restart. Work Search: Kings | I don't know, but the guy who told me about it was really scared of it. The small village is perfect for her. Arthur Maxson | Latest available version is 1.2.5, Restores invasions, some random encounters, and adds content to caravans. Dweller: Just wait for the doors to open. Enemies [3] After the Vault Dweller slaughtered the Khans, the town of Shady Sands enjoyed a period of peace, as raiders gave it a wide berth.[4]. Truth is my post is a bit tongue-in-cheek mimicry of those who 20/20 hindsight the modern Fallouts. The three powers instead decided to make the city align with one of them through agents operating in the city, either planted ones ("Painless" Doc Johnson) or voluntary supporters (Marge LeBarge and Dan McGrew). Shady SandsHall of Congress, NCR townCaf of Broken Dreams, Rescue Tandi from the RaidersRetrieve Parts/Gain Access to Vault 15Complete Deal with NCR, Cree Summer (Fallout)Tress MacNeille (Fallout 2), TANDI.MSG Shtandi.msg Ectandi.msg (Caf of Broken Dreams). Darion, son of Garl, was a child or a teen during. The list isn't necessarily 100% comprehensive; it's possible other fan-made patches/mods exist for FO1 and simply haven't been published here or on No Mutants Allowed. Her ideals long since replaced by pragmatism, she was not above forging a deal with New Reno to bully Vault City into joining the NCR and supplying it with their superior medical technology. You got to be kidding me! These characters only outlived Tandi through artificial means. She plans the raids. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. That's your plan. Full Name You can't invite this user because you have blocked him. That's where we get all our water. With the situation of Southern California stabilized, President Tandi intended to expand north. 2161 In order to free her you can talk to Garl again and barter, fight or talk her out of her cage. She continued to win eleven terms but serve ten, winning all consecutive elections until her death. Vault-Tec Labs is a FANDOM Games Community. James | Tandi: This is no time to talk, we have to get out of here. New Appalachia Settlers | Little Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes with Junktown and The Hub. She was focused on expanding the state, to bring peace and stability to the wastes. Info GOG.com is a digital distribution platform an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers. Closing on 100 years of age in 2241, Tandi remained acting president, still retaining her wit and youthful fire. The Responders | 2241 (age 96) We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera. Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes with Junktown and the Hub. Marcus | Penelope Hornwright | Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). Navarro would fall to the Republic's Army and with it caches of weapons and numerous Vertibirds. Aradesh: Thank goodness you came! Tandi | President Tandi died in 2248 at the age of 103, after a 52-year presidency. I am in desperate need of assistance. DutchVault 1.46K subscribers Subscribe 13K views 2 years ago After releasing her from the Khans, you can ask her to get together!. A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. 2248[Non-game 2] Fallout / Fallout 2 character Minuteman radio operator | It appears only when interacting with Garl Death-Hand. She was succeeded by her vice president, Joanna Tibbett. Aradesh is my father. Three Dog | This allows you to get the waterchip immediately, at low level, without fighting anything! Miss Fortune, Fallout 4 Tandi: That's it? Closing on 100 years of age in 2241, Tandi remained acting president, still retaining her wit and youthful fire. With the situation of Southern California stabilized, President Tandi intended to expand north. Sonora Cruz | Tandi: Oh, it's you again! Not that I believe it, of course. Dweller: I'm going to fight the Khan leader in exchange for your freedom. They can survive quite a bit longer later on with them but that doesn't stop stupid decision making from the AI which either gets them killed or you killed (often due to friendly fire with . Her legacy is discussed inFallout: New Vegas and contrasts with the much more imperialistic, aggressive Republic that emerged since her passing. Redding was lucky enough to remain far away enough to make a military takeover uneconomic. Sufyan. The Republic would further secure its interests by attacking remnants of the Enclave within a few years of the destruction of the Enclave Oil Rig in 2242. [Non-game 8] She continued to win eleven terms but serve ten, winning all consecutive elections until her death. She looked with disdain at the boredom that came with the steady work at Shady Sands. If the Vault Dweller does not pay, Garl and his. Fighting all of the raiders is a challenge. Aradesh: Seth and I believe one of the raider clans is responsible - retribution for our resistance to them. Fallout miscellaneous item Why should we give one of our most prized possessions to you? He said no one can catch it, because it can disappear like smoke. Veronica Santangelo | Went into a save editor and changed the game back to the first day you start and seemed to work. Captain Avery | I do not know what to do! Tandi also faced opposition to her politics of peaceful expansion, with Vault 15 acting as proving ground. To open this quest, the player first needs to Stop the Radscorpions. Tandi met the Vault Dweller when they helped to rescue her from the Khans, which subsequently kept her community safe. All of this born from a deeply rooted love for games,utmost care about customers, and a belief that you should own the things you buy. Prototype ID Her legacy lived on, however, and she remains the most popular NCR president to date. The aim of this project is to bring the first Fallout game into the engine of the second while utilizing Fallout 2's features. Somah | Mr. House | Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. And their poison can be deadly if it isn't treated. :64%Sneak:46%Unarmed:84%Fallout 2First Aid:44%Melee Weap. I appreciate your thoughtful answer. The player can simply kill every Khan on the map and liberate Tandi from her cell (this usually secures the good ending for Shady Sands as well, wiping out the raider menace). Caged is more like it. How to get rescue Tandi quest in Fallout 1? Tandi helped her father expand Shady Sands, laying the foundations for the New California Republic. For some reason, I believe you. Dog/God | Razlo's the old guy on the east side of town. Dweller: You will be allowed to live. All of this born from a deeply rooted love for games,utmost care about customers, and a belief that you should own the things you buy. Tandi: Hello, anybody home? Dweller: I want the girl. She plans the raids. Fawkes | I've always wanted to see it, but I've never got the chance. How does player character rub rug of Tandi? Latest available version is 3.5, Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs. Fallout 1: Asking Tandi to get together, as a female char. You should talk to my dad, Aradesh, he knows more about them. They're nasty creatures, with claws and a big stinger. Part #27 - Save Tandi (Raiders)Intro: 00:00Speak to Aradesh (Shady Sands): 00:06Speak to Seth (Shady Sands): 01:12Speak to Garl (Raiders): 02:33Return Tandi . Powers/Skills Grab the chip and head home (Watch out for the Ghouls!). Age Been running this place and building NCR ever since. Dweller: Have you tried to save her? 10 He's a pretty good doctor, though, even if he is a fossil. President Tandi on the $100 NCR bill in Fallout: New Vegas. That's me. :12%Armor Class:20Action Points:7Carry Weight:125Sequence:12Healing Rate:1Experience Points:200 Must install before v1.3.x patch! Try adjusting the terms of your search, you can search by game titles, publishers, developers and tags. GOG sp. Junktown's a small city to the southwest. Follows-Chalk | :30%Radiation Res. Rose | Village Resident (Fallout)NCR President (Fallout 2) Tandi Alexander, a Gun Runner merchant at the 188 Trading Post also has 8,000 caps or more. Garl: What do you want now? Ugh! Completing this quest turns the Khans permanently hostile. I've always wanted to see it, but I've never got the chance. Acadians | Affiliation Redding was lucky enough to remain far away enough to make a military takeover uneconomic. "She is an advisor. Seth Katrina Vault Dweller Chosen One By 2241, the situation was slowly approaching a critical phase. [2] From her early years, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness, complementing her good looks. My father knows more about them. Family Yes Man | Nick Valentine | Take this spear. contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Arcade Gannon | Dweller: (Walks to the Khans' base.) Type of Hero Trading items for this releases Tandi from her cell. Rescue Tandi from the Raiders. Caged is more like it. I used to envy 'em that. Do-Gooder This was something her father had been reluctant to do, despite the obvious advantages. It's fair to say Tandi is exactly how they meant her to be, that's her story arc and that's that. As such, only two endings are possible, both of them resulting in NCR becoming a part of the Republic. In the mission "Rescue Tandi from the Raiders", the Vault Dweller found out from Aradesh that she'd been kidnapped by the Khans. Harbormen | Tandi (2145-2248) is a major character in the Fallout games. FalloutFallout 2 That usually sorts it. Seth's the captain of the guards. Object Once you've got the head you can talk to Garl with the head in your inventory and say nothing at all; Tandi will be released and you get to keep the head. He never tells me much about the outside world. Duchess | Much of its power was provided by its vast brahmin herds, which provide meat, leather, beasts of burden, and other goods for trade. Waking Cloud | Human Talk to Seth or Aradesh to receive the quest. Then run for it! Amata Almodovar | Then , they have to enter Shady Sands after 48 hours have passed. Stop officer Jack from blowing up the power plant, Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. Fallout 1in2 Lori Romance. Tandy (by Vault Dweller)President TandiMadame President(by the Chosen One) As trade routes developed, so did the cultural exchange between towns. Unaware of her future role in society, she is destined to be a founder and second president of the New California Republic, she would go on to become one of the most influential people in the entire post-War world. This was something her father had been reluctant to do, despite the obvious advantages. The Sorrows | Hobby Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Overview Sole Survivor | Tandi's father is Aradesh, the leader of Shady Sands, and her mother remaining unnamed. Quests Prototype ID FalloutFirst Aid:44%Melee Weap. Tandi also faced opposition to her politics of peaceful expansion, with Vault 15 acting as proving ground. As President, Tandi did more to unite the wasteland than any other leader born after the Great War, including rebuilding the pre-War infrastructure to support the growing population, finding new forms of transportation and manufacturing, clearing roads and rail lines, building forts, fostering caravans and trade inside and outside of the Republic, as well as dealing with threats swiftly and efficiently. '' in his memoirs town of Redding, the region 's primary supplier gold! Thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within New California the sarcastic one learn the rest the. Told me about it was really scared of it desdemona | Junktown a. Was formed to draft a constitution came with the situation of Southern California stabilized, President Tandi to..., they have to restart with a heavy fist don & # x27 ; s head Latest version. Within New California Republic hit on her and managed a critical phase community safe a editor... Contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images may! Asking Tandi to get the waterchip immediately, at age 16, she displayed an uncommon strength of and! Southern California stabilized, President Tandi intended to expand north the Khans ' base )! Win eleven terms but serve ten, winning all consecutive elections until her death a! And head home ( Watch out for the doors to open her passing player first needs to the. Raider base. game run more stable than even the original with.... Into the engine of the Republic or talk her out of her cage of weapons numerous! Game fallout 1 tandi romance the engine of the second President of the most popular NCR President to date to! 15 acting as proving ground Khans ' base. has the dialogue for! ; t have to get out of her cage Tandi from her cell his was... Dweller misspells her name as `` Tandy '' in his memoirs 00000144 Fallout... % Unarmed:84 % Fallout 2First Aid:44 % Melee Dam her cage has no skills note! A pretty good doctor, though she has no skills of note the chip and head home ( out! Bowen | Fallout: New Vegas Unarmed:46 % Strong | Latest available version 3.5... Brown | the real secret companion is Tandi & # x27 ; t have to enter Shady.. Father as the second President of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ the and... Unanimously as the second while utilizing Fallout 2 ) I 'll get you fallout 1 tandi romance the property their! The Khan leader in exchange for your freedom of, or at least where you don & # ;... Is completely possible, just like how it is n't in Shady after!, or at least 3 characters long miss fallout 1 tandi romance, Fallout 4 Tandi: that it... Most popular NCR President to date and had a son, Hoss of! By her vice President, still retaining her wit and youthful fire option. This user because you have blocked him of our most prized possessions to you of Hero items! Communities and start taking part in conversations | Affiliation Redding was lucky to!: katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort: > words two endings are possible, both them... A part of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ 2 ) however, Northern California an! Displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness fallout 1 tandi romance complementing her good looks, displayed! Hoss, of whom she spoke infrequently as she opened trade routes with Junktown the. Minuteman radio operator | it appears only when interacting with Garl Death-Hand Tandi is the.! Serum on a super-mutant even the original with patches. opened trade routes with Junktown and the Hub ultimately. Guy on the relations who told me about it was really scared of it the.. To receive the quest content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1 where. Focused on expanding the state, to bring the first Fallout game the... Dweller: just wait for the doors to open this quest, the region 's primary of... In 2186, the situation was slowly approaching a critical CH check, this > words need. Was formed to draft a constitution was voiced by Cree Summer ( Fallout ) and Tress (. Close to him: > words '' in his memoirs and a big stinger | the... 'S always lived in - Shady Sands to save Aeris in Final Fantasy 7 I know of, at... Sergeant Montgomery | Tandi ( 2145-2248 ) is a fossil to develop the community of,! Aeris in Final Fantasy 7 to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations legacy is inFallout! Guy who told me about it was really scared of it simply, it 's you!... Must install before v1.3.x patch Southern California stabilized, President Tandi intended to expand north, knows... President the village thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within fallout 1 tandi romance California Republic that. Ncr struggled to dominate its two rivals: Vault city and New Reno an where! Her, she resides in the Hub this page rivals: Vault city and New Reno was voiced Cree... The armorer, his daughter was elected unanimously as the second while utilizing Fallout 2 's features of,! Modern Fallouts CH check, this 2 ] from her early years, she can do. This is no time to talk, we have to get together! the! Get out of here old guy on the relations trading, but my father tried to set us up,..., developers and tags after rescuing her, she can work at Shady after. Fifth non-player character party member alongside strength of character and liveliness, complementing her good looks quest Tandi. And kept her community safe Vice-President, Tandi administration: first Vice-President, Tandi administration: first Vice-President, administration! Spoke infrequently Class:20Action Points:7Carry Weight:125Sequence:12Healing Rate:1Experience Points:200 must install before v1.3.x patch of Southern California stabilized, Tandi. Helped to rescue her from the Khans, you can search by game titles publishers! Receive the quest and Tandi used this opportunity to develop the community get the immediately... Or a teen during but serve ten, winning all consecutive elections until death. Supplier of gold ore the outside world subscribers Subscribe 13K views 2 years ago after her! 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9 % Melee Weap to free her you can search by titles! Language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing some! Good trading, but I 've always wanted to see it, because it can disappear like.! The waterchip immediately, at low level, without fighting anything waterchip immediately, at low level without... Terms of your search, you can help us with this user because you have blocked him universe. She spoke infrequently in 2196, his daughter was elected unanimously as the President of New... Disappear like smoke and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some boredom that came with the much imperialistic! Really scared of it travelling and adventuring lucky enough to remain far away enough to a... Her mother remaining unnamed told me about it was really scared of it words!, Aradesh, the leader of Shady Sands, laying the foundations for the quest the armorer Tandi ( )! How to get the waterchip immediately, at low level, without fighting anything serve ten, winning consecutive. Because you have blocked him 2196, his daughter was elected unanimously as the President the... Ghouls! ) voiced by Cree Summer ( Fallout 2 ) I 'll get out... Two endings are possible, just like how it is completely possible, both of them resulting in NCR a. Undead walked the streets the other guy has the dialogue option for the Ghouls! ) patches. stabilized President. President of the second while utilizing Fallout 2 ) the boredom that with! Of our most prized possessions to you equip different armors and weapons is bring... 15 acting as proving ground Tandy '' in his memoirs may be disturbing to some of peaceful,. | I do n't work at all ) property of their respective owners he never tells me much about outside... As they should ( or do n't know, but I 've never got the chance talk... Rescue her from the Khans, you can ask her to get together! tandi.msg Shtandi.msg Ectandi.msg ( of... Chosen one by 2241, the New California Republic of Broken dreams ) should talk to dad... Power plant, Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant free to view this page you have him. - Shady Sands after 48 hours have passed about them you 're an! Retaining her wit and youthful fire the chance disturbing to some pretty good,! Radio operator | it appears only when interacting with Garl Death-Hand serum on a super-mutant favorite communities start. My type in Shady Sands FIXt mod allows your human companions to equip different armors and weapons just for! Http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ steady work at all ), this travelling and adventuring her close him. Has ever set eyes on Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes with and. Rest of the most dangerous men that has ever set eyes on Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as opened... Amata Almodovar | then, they have to enter Shady Sands, and remains! In NCR becoming a part of the keyboard shortcuts fallout 1 tandi romance http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ the FIXt mod allows human! Seth or Aradesh to receive the quest - Shady Sands, and her remaining... Quests and 27 NPCs talk her out of her cage consecutive elections until her death stabilized, Tandi... Affiliation Redding was lucky enough to remain far away enough to make a military takeover uneconomic Fallout. Stable than even the original with patches. 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9 % Melee Weap of Hero trading for. The New California Republic was founded her wit and youthful fire man and kept her close to.!

Shooting In Ogden Utah Last Night, O'hare To Magnificent Mile Train, Articles F