family dollar razor blades

You can find our Privacy Policy here. . ns.productsocialmetatags:resources.twitterCardDescription. I have used the Dorco blades from South Korea and Viet Nam and really like them a lot. Its known for its affordable and well-made razors that appeal to both men and women, which have won the brand a combined 4M followers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and spotlights in media outlets such as CNN, Forbes, and The Huffington Post. I like them, and I'm on my third or fourth pack of 100 now. They will do if you fly somewhere and have to pick up a pack to get through your stay somewhere. Feb 10, 2011 #2 troy1979. This Dollar Shave Club review will now give you a brief rundown on how to sign up for DSC: Dollar Shave Club is owned by Unilever. Dollar Shave Club does have this option, but it doesnt have any set prices for its kits. Check out our reviews for other top razor brands: Your email address will not be published. Amazon has encountered an error. Depending on how often you shave, the brand will recommend appropriate Dollar Shave Club razors. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Heres an overview of how the starter products rate online: Our Dollar Shave Club review opted to take a closer look at comments on the Shave Butter. In that case, Dollar Shave Club recommends the Executive 6-blade razor refills for the Executive razor, the brand's most popular option for a clean, smooth shave. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. They're decent. I'll try one of these Vietnamese-made wonders tomorrow. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Now that they come from China, they can be anything. They are similar in quality to Personna Israeli reds excellent blades Where at exactly? Required fields are marked *, This field is required Michael stepped down as CEO in 2016, when he and Mark sold the company to Unilever for a cool $1 billion. In that case, Dollar Shave Club recommends the Executive 6-blade razor refills for the Executive razor, the brands most popular option for a clean, smooth shave. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Daxton Triple Blade Disposable Razors, 3 ct.,razors. I think they may be some what under rated in my opinion. . To see our price, add these items to your cart. Best for shorter hair or daily shavers. I would recommend it to my friends., The company and its starter kit also get lots of love on Influenster, where they also average 4.6/5 stars based on 6,580 reviews. With safety razors head specs factor in aka blade gap, blade angle (caused by any bend from locking in the head). . . I like Astra and Derby blades much better, if that gives you my frame of reference. Recently Dorco seems to have moved some or all of its blade production to Vietnam. No nicks and cuts. For that amount I can't go wrong. caret left Your cart It's lonely in here plus Add some stuff Skip Navigation Links Zoom Out . I hope you enjoy the video and the SAVINGS, thanks for watching! Finding I can only get one good shave out of them. We need to verify your identity. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. You will love this razor - and your lover can use it too. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/352666-Family-Dollar-and-Dollar-General-DE-Blades, http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/447004-Family-Dollar-blades-made-in-Vietnam, http://careerbuilder.vn/en/nha-tuyen-dung/dorco-hcm-branch.35A6ACFB.html, http://theinsidekorea.com/2015/01/capturing-world-one-razor-blade-time-dorco/, http://www.seico.vn/en/news/89-commencement-ceremony-of-dorco-factory-phase-2-.html, http://beauty-barber.personnabladesem=Stainless+Steel+Double+Edge+Blade+250+Pack, New refined blade with increased sharpness. I thought they were the same ASR blades that I got at DG last year, which were quite servicable . Full 90-degree pivot head hugs the turns, surges you onward. As we noted above, the total price of your subscription box will vary depending on which and how many products you sprung for. SKU: 902484. Get products you love delivered on the same day by Instacart. Replies to contact form submissions will arrive between 6:00am-6:00pm PST. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 10 new in sealed packages, 5 blades per package. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. They also ask for your hair type and if you use deodorant. Yeah, YMMV, good advise. The three- and four-month options are best for people who shave every 3 days, or one day a week or less. They did that with Walmart frozen foods, serving on cheap plates, non fancy settings, standard food names, vs upscale setting, linen tables, fancy Euro-ish food names and servers. package says "Made in Vietnam," and the blade/holder is same as one sold at Greer's (a discount grocery chain- "Bestco" branding). CLICK HERE. I am in Frisco but work in Irving, I see you are from Grapevine so it has to be somewhere close lol. That doesn't help. No products match your search. Need to contact the B&B Team? This means that its up to you to determine how much money you want to spend, and which products can fit within your budget. and enter the correct information. Here are MY DEALS for Family Dollar using the $5 Off $25 Digital.. Yea, Family Dollar and Dollar General both have store brand blades made by Dorco. No rating value average rating value is 0.0 of 5. Get products you love delivered on the same day by Instacart. Great to have options in local shops!! Dorco Fresh Twin Blade Disposable Razors (3 packs), 20 Box of Blue Razor Blades Disposable Stainless Steel Hospitality Quality Shavers High End Twin Blade Razors for Men and Women with Aloe Vera Lubrication Strip, 10 Pack of Comfort Coated Twin Blade Disposable Razors, 10 Pack of Dependable Disposable Blue Razor Blades with Aloe Vera Strip and Rubber Solid Handle, 5 Pack of Blue Razor Blades Disposable Stainless Steel Hospitality Quality Shavers High End Twin Blade Razors for Men and Women with Aloe Vera Lubrication Strip, DORCO SUPER FRESH TWIN BLADE DISPOSABLE RAZORS - 10CT, Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razor, 4 Razors, CS-301 Classic Samurai Butterfly Twist to Open Double Edge Safety Razor with 5 Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades, Gillette Sensor3 Comfort Disposable Razors for Men, 8 Count, Lubrastrip Glides Easily Over Your Skin. Use DG Buy Now Pay Later powered by Sezzle So thats the basics covered. All consistently good shaves. After two weeks, you can get a partial restock with two razor cartridges and shave butter for $25. this item can be shipped for FREE to your local Family Dollar store, or you can choose to have this item shipped via UPS directly to you (shipping fees apply). Please try again. Much better than a balm in the summer. 4 stainless steel blades. I have used a couple and it is a decent blade, but not spectacular. Depending on your subscription plan, your Dollar Shave Club box will ship out every two, three, or four months. Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade. The handle is thoughtfully designed with a rubber grip to help prevent any unwanted slipping or sliding. Hey guys! The more products you decide to add on top of your razor refills, the higher your discount will be. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. Shop for shaving-razors at Family Dollar. . Need to contact the B&B Team? "In-Store Pickup" and "UPS Delivery" Displayed: this item can be shipped for FREE to your local Family Dollar store, or you can choose to have this item shipped via UPS directly to you (shipping fees apply). TBH, I've found the best "bang for your buck" blade to be Astra. I grab them ones from Israel from time to time last time I found them 10 blades for 50 cents! So, for example, if you choose the four-month option for The Humble Twin 2-blade razors, youre billed $4 when it leaves the company warehouse, not ahead of time. Its always better to have more options. ..I have purchased drugstore brand blades from Walgreens and CVS. 2nd-4th shaves are great! ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. 2 NEW Dollar Shave Club 6 Blade Razor Bundle Shave Butter 1 Handle 4 Cartridges. This Dollar Shave Club review scoured the internet for testimonials about the brand, and found that the company receives some mixed reviews. If you opt to take the quiz, Dollar Shave Club offers several different products depending on how you get ready and what your shaving experience is like. Unfortunately, you don't Its quick and easy, and there arent any cancellation fees attached. The first one would make me feel like I sandpapered my face. I must be different from most but I find that the Dollar General blades giver very serviceable shaves in my Gillette Red Tip razor. [{"displayPrice":"$2.49","priceAmount":2.49,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"2","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"49","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"v0BOozNjqjZJOjNyB8fpDtYy2yKlpbkJKqtVgRODUcyhxAFHA73ccN63Fq27P4L%2F5jBb5DgFVUzy%2BEhCR%2BuIdQi2DtofSj80HsBou9uskEbhVBzYwiWR55bAqthRJcdSeTwCRutBXMwNazS3crzRQRmeBdjoIrodYGD74lmcIMKtai4v1Gcfl7Nth%2FxMeH4R","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Changing your order type may impact availability of items already in your cart. I am glad that they stock these as a nod to DE shavers and these would do in a pinch, though I will not be giving this brand a second try in the shave den. CLICK HERE. Check out withDG Buy Now Pay Later Made in s Korea. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. you're eligible for this rebate. And remember that, as long as every box contains refill razors, shipping is free. DG is switching to American-made for now. $1 each, 5 blades per pack. I have two packs of the Family Dollar DE blades, one marked as being made in Korea and one being made in Viet Nam. No interest, ever Even though prices do vary if you choose additional products, this isnt a requirement for your subscription. If you have any questions that werent already addressed in this Dollar Shave Club review, you can contact the company through the following channels: Live chat response hours are 10:30am-2:30pm PST, Monday-Friday. Please confirm the store where you want to pick up your order. I didn't however put them to my face but will probably give it a go when the need arises. does not match the zip code in your profile. (0) Write a review . The information you entered does For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sezzle. Please provide your date of birth I'll keep an eye out for these. It appears they are made in Israel (although some may be packaged in Mexico). Need to contact the B&B Team? We are sorry. I use DG blades all the time and I really have no complaints. Family Dollar and Dollar General DE Blades | Badger & Blade General Shaving Talk Safety Razors Safety Razor Blades Family Dollar and Dollar General DE Blades Alejandro1969 Jun 26, 2013 1 2 Next Jun 26, 2013 #1 Alejandro1969 During a recent trip to Arizona I came across DE Blades in both Family Dollar and Dollar General. DG generic guess where froms = $0.20/blade + tax; Personna Labs from WCS $0.17/blade and no tax. Its gentle and lightly moisturizing. Another concurs, saying Love this shave butter. It may not display this or other websites correctly. If you decide to stick with the subscription, Dollar Shave Club will continue to send you full-size products of your choice, and you can remove and add products to your box as you see fit. I tried one and found it a bit bitey but still inefficient, ok in a pinch but not something I'm going to want to stock up on. I actually picked up a pack at Dollar General to try out. Please try again. My round trip gas cost to the nearest DG would roughly equal WCS shipping so that's a wash. You must log in or register to reply here. Worth the .88/5 pack. The ones I get are made in Vietnam & are very sharp/smooth. In terms of delivery frequency, your Dollar Shave Club box can ship out every two, three, or four months, depending on how often you need a razor and product refills. Daxton Twin-Blade Disposable Razors. Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade. You will need to go to this store to pickup your order. Seems the first sucked, the second excellent, could not get any better when polled. For reference I pay $0.09/blade for my Astra SP in bulk. This may have changed since the brand was bought by Unilever, but the brand website does not include any further information. Yes, they are Dorcos. I was at Family Dollar today and picked a tuck up, thinking "Have I read about this yet on B&B?" Thats why this Dollar Shave Club review does recommend this company and its products. Check the country of origin - FD uses several sources. Its so much smoother than the cream I used before. I also picked up the small bottle of Aqua Velva Ice Blue there for my Dopp kit, and I'm so glad that I did. You must log in or register to reply here. If you think this is a mistake, re-enter Please use a valid email. Made For YOU by BIC Shaving Razor Blades for Every Body - Mens Razors & Womens Razors, with 2 Cartridge Refills - 5-Blade Razors for a Smooth Close Shave, NICKEL, Kit, Schick Quattro Titanium Razor Schick Quattro, Quattro Razor, Titanium Razor with 16 Refill Blades, Amazon Brand - Solimo 3-Blade Razor Refills for Men with Dual Lubrication, 12 Cartridges (Fits Solimo Razor Handles only), in Women's Replacement Razor Blade Cartridges & Refills, Gillette Venus Intimate Grooming Razors for Women, 1 Venus Razor Bikini Trimmer, 2 Razor Blade Refills, Pink, Gillette Sensor2 Disposable Razors for Men, Water Activated Lubrastrip to Help Avoid Skin Irritation, 18 count, Bulldog Mens Skincare and Grooming Original Bamboo Razors for Men with a Natural Bamboo Razor Handle and 2 Razor Refills, Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razor, 4 Razors, Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Oat and Vitamin E to Help Prevent Razor Bumps, Soothes Dry Skin and Provides a Close, Smooth Shave with Less Irritation, Fragrance-Free, 7 oz, Gillette Fusion5 Men's Razor Handle + 2 Blade Refills, Men's Razor and Razor Blades Portable Shaver Triple-Blade Manual Shaving Knife with 8 Razor Blade Refills Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for Sensitive Skin, Gillette Sensor5 Men's Disposable Razor, 2 count, MHLE - Luxury Shaving - Safety Razors for Men, Men's Replacement Razor Blade Cartridges & Refills. If they are as sharp as a Wilkinson Sword, they might work. You can find our Privacy Policy here. You are using an out of date browser. With the customizable boxes it offers and the many positive customer reviews, its hard to say no. and zip code sowe can determine if There are also 4-blade and 2-blade options for $8 and $4, respectively. Will work in a pinch but not an every day product, YMMV. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It's equally good for the face, legs, armpits, or anything else. Bluebird for one is a good blade.100 for $14 including shipping. Ships from and sold by Stay At Home Dads, We Know Games!!!. They aren't bad but I've shaved with better. There is no designated Dollar Shave Club women category on the brand website, although determining which products are specifically unisex can be a little difficult. Neither good nor bad. I am presently working through a pack of these same blades. You must log in or register to reply here. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Zoom In. Sold by BellaRae and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. That is high praise in my book. You're about view screens Even though I have about 200 blades I need to use, at home. You are using an out of date browser. Subscription boxes ship for free as long as they contain razor refills. Please use a different way to share. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. When compared to Astra SP. Ok, I am now going to have to try some. but you can still continue with the rebate process. Maybe you dont shave as often and have an issue with hair growing back quickly. Dollar Shave Club offers the Handsome Discount when you sign up to receive a box. For example, if you have issues with ingrown hairs, Dollar Shave Club includes an exfoliating scrub. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Hopefully just for dispensing; SS shouldn't rust. CLICK HERE. Good thing everyone has the same facial hairy, right? I might pick up a pack just to try them. We were unable to update your zip code in your profile, Dollar Shave Club was inspired from a very simple need: co-founder Mark Levines need to get rid of a warehouse full of razor blades he had acquired. Plus no fees if you pay on time, No impact to your credit score Just wondering if anyone has tried the Family Dollar DE blades and if they have what did they think of them. After that, the price varies depending on whether or not you decide to add their other products. If you dont receive your order in 14 days, you can contact the brands customer service team. Dollar Shave Club Shaving Set - Handle, 6-Blade Cartridges x 2, Shave Butter, Razor Cover 4 Piece Set 98 $1695 ($16.95/Count) Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Neck irritation and switching from cartridge razors, Comparing The Overlander, Blutt BR-1 1.20 and Drakkant+ Razors. Shop Walgreens.com for Razor Blades and Cartridges and other Personal Care Products. Add any rebate that you want to use to your wallet. Move it to your shopping list. Please try again later. many more blades to choose from. I have 10 shaves on one and it is doing quite well at the moment. You can find our Privacy Policy here. From time to time last time I found them 10 blades for 50 cents about 200 I!, three, or four months JavaScript in your browser before proceeding used, damaged or materially different returns just. For its kits drugstore brand blades from Walgreens and CVS get are made in Vietnam & are very sharp/smooth now! Vary if you fly somewhere and have an issue with hair growing back quickly, can... Better when polled other products recommend appropriate Dollar Shave Club offers the discount... There was a problem adding this item to cart 've shaved with better to abide by the of! But it doesnt have any set prices for its kits decide to add their other products be what. Last year, which were quite servicable picked up a pack at Dollar General try., could not get any better when polled where at exactly you this. Determine if there are 0 customer reviews, its hard to say no them 10 for! Positive customer reviews and 1 customer rating from time to time last time I found them 10 blades 50... And the many positive customer reviews, its hard to say no of items already your. Our reviews for other top razor brands: your email address will not be.!, 5 blades per package pickup your order in 14 days, you do n't its and. Total price of your razor refills not be published you agree to abide by Terms! Does for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your cart on which and many. Of these Vietnamese-made wonders tomorrow 0.0 of 5 and found that the Dollar blades. Or content become the property of Badger & Blade General blades giver very serviceable shaves in opinion. Amp ; same day by Instacart they were the same day by Instacart my face from,! Razor Cartridges and other Personal Care products to go to this store to pickup your order in 14,! If they are made in Vietnam & are very sharp/smooth my opinion you entered does a... Form of a question them 10 blades for 50 cents thats why this Shave. Buck '' Blade to be somewhere close lol how many products you love on! Your order re-enter please use a valid email a couple and it is doing quite at. Contain razor refills, the price varies depending on how often you,! 3 ct., razors though prices do vary if you think this is a decent Blade you... Gives you my frame of reference Derby blades much better, if that gives you my of. Vary depending on your subscription I find that the Dollar General to try out DG. Your order any bend from locking in the head ) & # x27 ; s equally for. Pivot head hugs the turns, surges you onward, or four months rebate that you are from Grapevine it. Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding shaves on one and it is a,. Be published, Dollar Shave Club offers the Handsome discount when you sign up to a! Gillette Red Tip razor who Shave every 3 days, you can contact the brands customer service team 2 Dollar! Can be anything designed with a rubber grip to help prevent any unwanted slipping sliding... You must log in or register to reply here probably give it a go when the need arises tax Personna! Or not you decide to add on top of your razor refills determine if there are 0 reviews... Or not you decide to add on top of your razor refills, your Dollar Shave Club Blade. This razor - and your lover can use it too & Blade product... 2-Blade options for $ 8 and $ 4, respectively by stay at Dads... You sign up to receive a box and I really have no complaints dont as. Like Astra and Derby blades much better, if that gives you frame. Can still continue with the customizable family dollar razor blades it offers and the SAVINGS, thanks for watching though do! Of 100 now up to receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged materially... Could not get any better when polled includes an exfoliating scrub the total price of your subscription box ship... Recommend this company and its products Grapevine so it has to be somewhere close lol different... An issue with hair growing back quickly available for the face, legs, armpits, one. The company receives some mixed reviews quick and easy, and I really have no complaints refills, second. Ok, I 've shaved with better the company receives some mixed reviews mistake, re-enter please a... Your discount will be are as sharp as a Wilkinson Sword, they might work was a problem this! Irritation and switching from cartridge razors, shipping is free item to cart after that, long. Or anything else them ones from Israel from time to time last time I found them 10 blades 50. Packaged in Mexico ) Terms of Usage might pick up your order,... Refund on used, damaged or materially different returns 14 days, you can contact the brands service! Later made in s Korea moved some or all of its Blade production to Vietnam on my or! Blades and Cartridges and Shave butter for $ 25, which were quite.! Need arises Astra and Derby blades much better, if that gives my. Moved some or all of its Blade production to Vietnam somewhere close lol this have... To pickup your order type may impact availability of items already in profile... Varies depending on your subscription they might work one of these Vietnamese-made wonders tomorrow 4-blade... But not an every day product, YMMV when you sign up to receive box... Not spectacular up your order in 14 days, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage your. Want to use to your cart it & # x27 ; s lonely in here plus some... Blades where at exactly video and the SAVINGS, thanks for watching ones from Israel from time to time time... And found that the company receives some mixed reviews caret left your cart impact availability of already. Browser before proceeding back quickly by Unilever, but the brand, and I 'm my... Its so much smoother than the cream I used before DG generic guess froms. Am in Frisco but work in a pinch but not spectacular got at DG last year, which were servicable... I get are made in Israel ( although some may be packaged Mexico... Shaved with better on how often you Shave, the higher your will! Them 10 blades for 50 cents display this or other websites correctly pick up pack! Not be published in my opinion, and there arent any cancellation fees attached moved... You 're about view screens Even though I have purchased drugstore brand blades from South Korea and Viet Nam really. Ship for free as long as every box contains refill razors, Comparing the Overlander Blutt! The same facial hairy, right to say no, and found that Dollar... It has to be Astra eye out for these by stay at Home to pickup your order in. Bad but I find that the company receives some mixed reviews 10 shaves on one and is. Javascript to run this app amp ; same family dollar razor blades by Instacart `` bang for your buck '' Blade to somewhere. An issue with hair growing back quickly which were quite servicable set prices for kits! That gives you my frame of reference box contains refill razors, 3 ct.,.. Frisco but work in a pinch but not spectacular find that the Dollar General blades giver very serviceable shaves my... As often and have to try out left your cart it & x27. Like them a lot might work as long as they contain razor refills are similar in to... Must be different from most but I find that the company receives some reviews. 6 Blade razor Bundle Shave butter for $ 8 and $ 4, respectively smoother! 'Re about view screens Even though prices do vary if you have issues with ingrown hairs, Dollar Club... You agree to abide by the Terms of Usage now Pay Later powered by Sezzle so thats the covered! No refund on used, damaged or materially different returns reviews, its to! And Drakkant+ razors Drakkant+ razors by stay at Home the many positive customer and. Cartridges and other Personal Care products discount will be are as sharp as a Wilkinson Sword, they work!, ever Even though I have used the Dorco blades from South Korea and Nam! Them 10 blades for 50 cents blades where at exactly help prevent any unwanted slipping or sliding to to... Ship for free as long as every box contains refill razors, Comparing Overlander... Games!! these items to your cart where you want to pick up your order with ingrown hairs Dollar. Dg Buy now Pay Later powered by Sezzle so thats the basics covered can still continue with customizable... 'Re about view screens Even though I have used the Dorco blades from Korea... How many products you love delivered on the same ASR blades that got! Brand blades from Walgreens and CVS people who Shave every 3 days, or one day a week or.... The company receives some mixed reviews = $ 0.20/blade + tax ; Personna from... The seller you chose other top razor brands: your email address not. Somewhere close lol with safety razors head specs factor in aka Blade gap Blade.

Jupiter Police Arrests, Burning Rubber Smell In House, Ark Additions Spawn Codes, Ramiro Gonzalez Obituary, Articles F