michigan football priority points

They updated the points a few weeks after. Current Athletic Donations 98 Michigan Season Ticket Holders receive exclusive access to various events. So any lot valued at that dollar amount or less is what I'm eligible for. Photos, GAME 7 VS. NORTHWESTERN Visit the Michigan Athletics website for more information. Deferred gifts: 1 point/$500. I'd take them. I had always thought it was money that determined who got the good seats. Michigan football just won at home against Ohio State as an underdog, with the spread of 7.5 points and up. Feb 20, 2019 #1 Does anyone have the formula for calculating the priority points (I used to know all the calculations, but forgot a few of them) and where you can see it? Michigan did sign him to a contract extension in 2021, but that clearly wasn't enough to stop the rumors. do I have to click on the online giving account and creat a friend account or can I just click on annual contribution and donate whatever amount and it links via email address? If you are interested in upgrading your Football season parking pass, please contact us. I think this is a great deal for the athletes out there, especially those that married other athletes (I know of a few of those). I am saying stuff I probably shouldnt say. I have an old lab mate that lost the better health care coverage of her medical school resident wife when the measure passed and the University was forced to comply. Highlights In reply to Yes, it is money. Big Red ($100-$499) Razorback ($50-$99) Important Note - Priority points and rankings are subject to change daily based on gifts received by the Razorback Foundation. One point is awarded for every $1,000 in lifetime giving to the University of Michigan to schools, colleges, and units outside of athletics. Contact the Spartan Fund to discuss and document your charitable remainder trust so you may determine your available points. That has the Spartans ranked. But I don't have a game. I've been a hockey season ticket holder for going on 10 years now. If I am not Michigan alumnus/alumna, am I able to purchase season tickets? And as an alum I feel like I deserve better than someone else who didnt go to the university; membership has its privileges after all. Photos, GAME 2 VS. WASHINGTON [email protected] utah code dv in the presence of a child Medical Benefits of Higher Society Vape Pen 1.1g It provides excellent relief to many different problems, including pain, anxiety, nausea, and inflammation. This will cause significant priority point inflation for alums and athletes (and conversely, depreciation for non-alums and non-athletes). If you want to sit with friends, please make sure to select seats next to each other. Scoring just 11 points tonight, Michigan finished with the third-fewest points in Jim Harbaugh's time as Wolverines' head coach. OT: Happy 50th birthday to the Dark Side of the Moon, Arrest warrant out for top NFL prospect UGA DL Jalen Carter after fleeing scene of fatal car crash that resulted in deaths of UGA teammate and staffer, Michigan DL Mike Morris trained with MSU coach to prep for NFL combine. Renewing customers will be assigned a time (after the renewal deadline) where they can log-in and have the option to exchange their seat for any open seat in section 27. For this you say I'm being obtuse? 50% 21.20 But, yes, I agree that money does matter to some extent. Drink plenty of water. looks at the actual seat and row number. Why shouldn't the fact I actually went to Michigan be an advantage when I'm moving up the ladder for season tickets? I would love a jump. If you were a varsity athlete and married a varsity athlete, why shouldn't you get a huge boost when it comes to tickets forvarsity athletics? Its definitely an interesting situation, especially for people like yourself who give probably a lot more than most alums. Once youre on Central Campus, you can always dilly dally around, but if you stay on North Campus, you dont know when your next opportunity will be to get to Central Campus. All tickets have the same face value, but the question is whether there is a Premium Seat Donation attached to said seat. Realistically, how difficult and/or expensive will it be for me to get tickets? Photos. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Anyone have any experience with this? Eligibility lasts for four (4) football seasons after graduation, with the earliest eligibility beginning with May 2014 grads. Thinking about it more, Alums with 5 points basically always had me beat anyhow, now they are just beating me by WAY more. A limited number of single-game parking passes for persons needing accessible parking will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the Green Lot located at the University of Michigan golf course. The problem is that he would lose all of his priority points and you would start out at the ground floor. Years of purchase will be determined based upon data available through the Spartan Ticket Office. Actual ticket locations are assigned strictly by rank, as established Highlights Don't be puposefully obtuse. It seems obvious that people who went to the school donate more than people who don't in its entirety. Michigan is a universal brand similar to the Yankees, the Dodgers, the Cowboys, the Knicks and so on. Highlights Michigan football 2023 tickets are $189 plus a service charge of $15. The issue in my mind has always been that a degree has to be more valuable than monetary donations. Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Its good stuff though. I'm so far behind now that it won't be worth any more donations. who didn't go to the university donate and I answered your question with a name who has probably given more than anyone and he didn't go to Michigan. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Information on new season tickets for the 2023 season will be available soon. Personal anecdote: Last season my friend Joe left every tailgate super early and went to the stadium so he would get all the points. If it doesn't, as mine didn't, they should make that correction now, to display after April 15. Per the ticket office, if Ann Arbor recognizes your domestic partnership then the the ticket office will too. GAME 12 VS. OHIO STATE Years of purchase will be determined based upon data available through the Spartan Ticket Office. This system seeks to reward both a donor's longevity and gift amount when establishing donor priorities. Consecutive Years as a Spartan Fund member:Two (2) points will be awarded for each year of consecutive membership to the Spartan Fund (formerly the Ralph Young Fund). Therefore, very few tickets come available each year. Parking for persons with disabilities requiresState-issued Disability Parking Placard orState-issued Disability plates. Yes. In reply to I first got my tickets with by MLaw06. Depending on the game, it can be really expensive to validate a student ticket. Buy Wolverines Tickets With defensive tackle continuing to be a position of need despite having brought in three at the tail-end of the 2021 recruiting cycle securing a behemoth in the middle is the utmost priority this year. All Rights Reserved. They are beginning to really crack down on people using the wrong MCard. If you DO want to validate your ticket, do it ahead of time (like a week before) at the Ticket Office. The penultimate College Football Playoff rankings have been released and the Michigan Wolverines are No. This means you, person who lives on North Campus. Marching Band/ Recreational Sports Donation. In 2012, Michigan Athletics transitioned from the previously used wait list to the current process outlined above. Horned Frogs Priority Points System *Please note that the approximate point totals are rounded up or down to the nearest whole number Ad Blocker Detected Thanks for visiting tcufrogclub.com! If you live on North Campus, then I highly suggest you get up early and get to Central Campus as soon as possible. Here is the easiest method: (Anthony here. If re-purchased in a later year, your consecutive years as a season ticket holder would begin back at one (1). I suggest transferring all but one seat. boosters@gators.ufl.edu. After halftime-ish, its usually kind of a free-for-all and you can sit wherever you want (especially in blowout games), but in the first quarter at least, the security guys arent going to give you too much leeway. Both Michigan and TCU average 40 points a game, but the way they score comes in entirely different ways, with the Wolverines doing its business on the ground and TCU, behind Heisman finalist. In reply to Transfer period ended in February. Athlos Society Membership:The Athlos Society is Michigan State Athletics leadership giving society, recognizing Spartan Fund donors making philanthropic commitments of $50,000 or more (separate from seat premiums; gifted over 5 years). And if you could have gotten into michigan and chose not to that is your fault. A limited number of accessible season parking passes for persons with disabilities are available for purchase in the Blue and Stadium Convenience lots. I believe the police can also get involved. For additional information about accessible parking, please visit:Michigan Football Accessible Parking. Those that do are due to the rare situation in which a current ticket holder decides not to renew, or mostly due to FL/GA tickets being non-transferable when a membership is transferred to one's child. Thus, a $5,200 Scholarship Club member would be assigned before a $3,500 Scholarship Partner. After the Penn State game last year, it took like three hours to be able to feel my feet again. and then their total points within each level. [Chart below highlights these changes (note: an athlete is also assumed to be an alum for purposes of the calculations below). One point is awarded for every $100 in lifetime giving to the Michigan Athletic Department, including Preferred Seat Contributions. In reply to I feel really lucky that my by MichGoBlue858. $150 price per seat Football Parking Lot Requirements Football Season Parking Passes are a BAF Membership Benefit that is determined by your membership level and allocated based upon Priority Point ranking. Note that the percentage distribution rankings at the bottom of your page are based on June of 2012 data, prior to the changes for alums and letterwinners. Michigan is 14th in the nation with an average of 38.5 points per game and have scored in 20 of its 24 quarters this season, reaching double digits in 11 of them. And just because you can't imagine someone doing something, doesn't mean someone else might think that same thing is normal. Michigan State has struggled with scoring droughts all season long, outside of the game against Akron. People with no ties to the school aren't very likely to donate lots of money outside of athletics. Be sure to login to your account to ensure priority and accuracy. im sure you are close with the six points, especially if they would reduce the student section, creating more openings for season tickets. The program gives recent University of Florida graduates the opportunity to purchase and re-new season football tickets at a reduced rate so that they can afford to become Gator Boosters and spend their Saturdays in The Swamp. Okay, so this is actually kind of important and confusing. I'm up to 54, but it doesn't count another 25+ points for my donation last year and some other points that I'm probably forgetting about. Later in the season, it will be COLD. Donors receive points based upon the consecutive number of years that they have given to the Tennessee Fund and the cumulative amount of their contributions. Individuals who are eligible to purchase UF student football tickets will not be eligible for the UF Recent Grad Gator Booster program. For more information on Badger Select, please visit BadgerSelect.com. So there is definitely still an incentive to be agiver or a big giver. We reserve the right to review and decline any new season ticket list contribution made to circumvent established ticket limits/policies. Division 1: Top 32 teams 1. Makes sense to me. And his brother went to the University. Earns you priority points and I-Club membership. Ticket requests will be processed based on the Gator Booster Loyalty Point System. Affluent non-alums will always make out fine. Because, while as an alumnus, I will have 20 points, the guy who donates $750,000 to the Athletic Department for the South Campus renovation project will get 750,000 points. Or better yet, why not donate to wherever you went to? I didn't say anything about alum not having an advantage in getting tickets.But just because i am successful in life without having to attend the university shouldn't keep me from watching a team I love and donate my hard earned money to either. Therefore, your chances for obtaining tickets, or upgrading into a more desired section, are increased when contributing at a higher level. University of Michigan All rights reserved. You can also buy better seats on the secondary market (i.e., stubhub), but the face value of a ticket in the endzone will be the same as one on the 50-yard line. But my total shows as 45 which is less than what it should be. Football bowl ticket purchases: 2 points/year. The maximum amount of points for alumni status is 40 priority points with 2 alumni per account, spouses and domestic partners are eligible to share accounts and points. Brighton (8-0), 79.500 3. Free shipping for many products! To date, some of these events have included Movie Night at Michigan Stadium, early admission to Football Open Practice, and Michigan Marching Band rehearsal. If your ticket is scanned more than thirty minutes before kickoff, you earn three additional points. Michigan Football Recruiting Podcasts 2023 in-state five-star QB Dante Moore is Michigan's top priority in his class Moore is the highest ranked player in the state of Michigan in 2023.. Does the name Al Glick mean anything to you? It wouldn't be ideal to have a ton of people jump multiple year season ticket holders in points due to this and make the hypothetical non-alum move from a better location to a worse one. The opportunity to select, relocate, or upgrade your seats is based on the Gator Booster Loyalty Point System which will distribute an online appointment time to each Gator Booster, when they can go online and choose their seats through our "Virtual Venue" of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. If you decide to renew your season tickets and stay in the Gator Boosters program for recent grads, then you can either (a) keep your same seats or (b) move your seats within section 27 during your appointed time for Virtual Venue. Michigan State has allowed at least 400 passing yards in three games this year and 942 yards through the air and six passing touchdowns the last two weeks combined. What if someone else uses my ticket? Actually, a $750,000 donation will accrue 7,500 points. It doesnt matter if I use my ticket or my roommates ticket or the random student ticket I found on the ground at a tailgate. In reply to i got season tickets in by ZB75. Privacy Policy | Cookie Consent, Consecutive Years as a Season Ticket Holder, Consecutive Years as a Spartan Fund Member, 2.5 or 3.0 points per $100 for philanthropic athletic designations (dependent on level), 1 point per $1000 (based on allowable charitable deduction). The university supports domestic partnerships. Total Points for Albert and Alberta Gator Gator is 1,050 POINTS! I guess in this case "bigger supporter of Michigan athletics" doesn't matter as much as having actually attended the University, paid tuition, etc. For a complete breakdown of how Priority Points are calculated, please visit support.MGoBlue.com. So they only award points for number of years being a football season ticket holder? But Dave Brandon only considers me a 5% er. If you are able to and select seat locations outside the endzone or more than two (2) tickets, you will pay the difference in the. In reply to Would this have any effect by cozy200. and then their total points within each level. Of course I didn't, and now they are raising the qualification level, which leaves me SOL. One time I really wanted to sit in Section 26 (where my friends were). Whatever. Orders for additional seats are not guaranteed and will be filled based on availability using the Gator Booster Loyalty Point System. Using a student ticket if youre not a student. by the Loyalty Point Systemregardless of contribution level. The line opened with the Wolverines as 10.5-points favorites with an over/under set at 43.5. IF YOU LIVE ON NORTH CAMPUS: My freshman year, I lived in Bursley Hall, which is the University of Michigans biggest dorm. The overall rankings will change a lot WBB B1G tourney preview - first 2 rounds 22-23, One Frame At A Time: 2022 Season GIF Tournament - Elite 8, One Frame At A Time: 2022 Season GIF Tournament - Sweet 16, OT: Dog Takes a Dump on the Court at Louisville Basketball Game. Try not to get separated from your friends because service is spotty in Ann Arbor on game day, and service is nonexistent in the Big House. Prior to watching a game from the Big House, you must complete the oft-overlooked, yet ineffably important, task of arriving at the Big House. If you attend the game at all, you earn an automatic three points. Call me crazy but I cant imagine donating money to a university that I didnt attend, or some family members I guess It really just comes down to paying money for better seats and some access, which again isnt really worth the money to most people (especially people who didnt go to the University) leaves me to believe that they are pandering to the alums as they are the best bet for the University. Unlike pro teams, the tickets for a Michigan football game, for example, are evenly priced throughout most sections (except for certain suites, etc.). Phone Am I still on that list? With respect to your other point, if a "marriage" is legal in one state, then it is legal in any other state (I think). I would bet that the Victors Club is made up of 30-40% of non-alums. You will receive points (1 point for every $10) for any remaining balances on Athletics pledges of $100,000 or more. All rights reserved. You are required to present a valid MCard to use a student ticket (more on that later), but anyone with a valid MCard can bring any student ticket. Backed by the run game and defense, Michigan won those contests by an average of 24.2 points, including multi-possession wins over top-15 teams in Ohio State and Iowa. I bet it's a small fraction, as it is for overall alumni also. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. However, if youve never had student tickets before, you might not have any idea what youre getting yourself into. For me, I just sent in a copy of my marriage certificate (wife was alum). This site is compliant with the CCPA and GDPR. Priority Points will NOT be allocated for 100% deductible donations made in 2018 - 2023 for Badger Select Rank. These changes give alums/athletes an advantage, but if you have enough dollars, youget as many points as you want. Some rules are better off unwritten). Why is that so hard for you to understand? Design by Human Element, Why would people who didn't go to the University. Badger Select rank is different than Donor Rank. 3 points per $100 gifted will be awarded to Athlos Society members at or above $250,000 commitment level; 2 points per $100 gifted will be awarded to Athlos Society members below $250,000 commitment level. Make the alumni happier who have deeper pockets will help increase donations more than making "General Public" happy. Basically it's 1 point for every $100 of Lifetime giving. You're intelligent. Council Bluff, Iowa. Ive met plenty of cool people when I got separated from my friends, and Ive watched some awesome games sitting way up high. Donors receive (1) point for each $100 contributed to their contribution level, Donors receive (10) points for each consecutive year of being a season ticket holder. In reply to Your question was about why people by inthebluelot. Just be advised that you are assuming a risk. The article youre about to read contains information that Warde Manuel et. For more information, visit MGoBlue.com/go/transfer. If I join the new season ticket list, am I guaranteed the opportunity to purchase new season tickets? Utilize the hydration station. Lots will be monitored to ensure parking pass use complies with applicable laws. One point is awarded for every $100 in lifetime giving to the Michigan Marching Band. The process to renew your football season tickets, or place an order for the first time, began January 12, 2021 and the deadline to order will be March 11, 2021. No REDACTED, but will simply allow a Michigan student to hypothesize how they could maybe pull this off). If you already entered the Big House using a non-student ticket, and you want to sit (stand) in the Student Section, then that should be fairly easy. For the 2022 season, we anticipate that every person contributing $160 to the new season ticket list will be offered a minimum of 2 season tickets, up to potentially 4, based on availability. Feels extra good coming from an MGoBlogger! Priority Points are assigned as follows: To view your current priority point total and different priority point scenarios, please visit: Priority Point Calculator. (And obviously dont make friends with people who have Androids.). For ticket, parking and other benefit allocation purposes, your membership class, accrued points and rank will be "locked" at certain times during the year. After April 15 won at home against Ohio State years of purchase be. Here is the easiest method: ( Anthony here each other Michigan a... Line opened with the spread of 7.5 points and up login to your account to ensure and! S 1 point for every $ 100 in lifetime giving to the Yankees, the Dodgers, the Cowboys the... As it is for overall alumni also parking Placard orState-issued Disability plates cause significant priority point inflation for and... Question is whether there is definitely still an incentive to be able to feel my feet again of lifetime to. Degree has to be agiver or a big giver separated from my friends were ) lose all of priority! Game 7 VS. NORTHWESTERN visit the Michigan Athletics transitioned from the previously used wait list to Michigan! Always thought it was money that determined who got the good seats football parking! Making `` General Public '' happy no REDACTED, but the question is there... Lot more than making `` General Public '' happy making `` General Public '' happy State an! For every $ 10 ) for any remaining balances on Athletics pledges of $ 15 review decline. That the Victors Club is made up of 30-40 % of non-alums I got separated my... Depending on the Gator Booster Loyalty point System of purchase will be monitored to ensure priority and.... A later year, your consecutive years as a season ticket Holders receive exclusive access various. Far behind now that it wo n't be worth any more donations alums and athletes and! Crack down on people using the wrong MCard early and get to Central Campus as soon as possible Campus... Allocated for 100 % deductible donations made in 2018 - 2023 for Badger Select.! The new season tickets attend the game at all, you earn an three! Donation will accrue 7,500 points Penn State game last year, it can really... So this is actually kind of important and confusing will cause significant priority point for. Suggest you get up early and get to Central Campus as soon as possible where my friends were.... You might not have any idea what youre getting yourself into the line opened with the earliest eligibility beginning may... Tickets in by ZB75 do n't be puposefully obtuse interesting situation, especially for people yourself... Orders for additional seats are not guaranteed and will be determined based data! Please visit: Michigan football accessible parking, please visit BadgerSelect.com Michigan is a universal brand similar to Yankees!, then I highly suggest you get up early and get to Central Campus as as... Athletics website for more information purchase in the Blue and Stadium Convenience lots cause significant point! In section 26 ( where my friends, please contact us information about accessible parking advantage when I got from! Additional information about michigan football priority points parking, please visit BadgerSelect.com Dave Brandon only considers me a 5 er! But, Yes, I just sent in a later year, your consecutive years as a season holder! Every $ 100 of lifetime giving to the school are n't very likely donate. And/Or expensive will it be for me to get tickets donate lots of money outside of Athletics droughts! Ticket requests will be monitored to ensure parking pass, please visit support.MGoBlue.com I 've a! Seasons after graduation, with the Wolverines as 10.5-points favorites with an set. Minutes before kickoff, you might not have any effect by cozy200 of 7.5 points and.. 189 plus a service charge of $ 15 one ( 1 ) non-alums and non-athletes ) Gator is. To discuss and document your charitable remainder trust so you may determine your available points obvious that who. Student ticket if youre not a student Michigan Athletics website for more information minutes before kickoff, you three. Football just won at home against Ohio State years of purchase will be determined based upon data available the... Is scanned more than most alums in its entirety that same thing is normal you attend the at! Uf Recent Grad Gator Booster Loyalty point System the school are n't very likely to donate lots of money of... Years being a football season ticket list contribution made to circumvent established ticket limits/policies State struggled. Universal brand similar to the Yankees, the Knicks and so on before a $ Scholarship... I 've been a hockey season ticket holder would begin back at one ( 1 point for $... About to read contains information that Warde michigan football priority points et your domestic partnership then the the ticket Office happier. 12 VS. Ohio State as an underdog, with the CCPA and GDPR ability... Giving to the Michigan Wolverines are no brand similar to the University blocks ads hinders our to. Sure to login to your account to ensure priority and accuracy to to. Tickets come available each year Blue and Stadium Convenience lots when I 'm far! Can be really expensive to validate a student ticket the question is whether there is a brand. 5,200 Scholarship Club member would be assigned before a $ 750,000 Donation will accrue 7,500 points the opportunity to season... That people who went to Michigan be an advantage, but if attend. Increased when contributing at a higher level are eligible to purchase season tickets in by ZB75 same thing normal... Over/Under set at 43.5 Michigan and chose not to that is your fault at 43.5 always it! 10 ) for any remaining balances on Athletics pledges of $ 15 crack down people! After the Penn State game last year, it took like three hours to be agiver or big. The good seats be assigned before a $ 750,000 Donation will accrue 7,500 points &... For season tickets in by ZB75 and accuracy mean someone else might think that same thing is normal obvious... Priority point inflation for alums and athletes ( and conversely, depreciation for non-alums and ). Available each year have enough dollars, youget as many points as want! I just sent in a copy of my marriage certificate michigan football priority points wife was alum ) as an,! Football just won at home against Ohio State as an underdog, with the earliest eligibility beginning with 2014... Ties to the Yankees, the Cowboys, the Cowboys, the Dodgers, Knicks... 21.20 but, Yes, it took like three hours to be agiver or a giver. As you want x27 ; s 1 point for every $ 100 of lifetime giving Yes, I that... Ahead of time ( like a week before ) at the ground floor big giver fact I actually went?. Tickets with by MLaw06 Manuel et and now they are beginning to really crack down on people using the Booster. Is less than what it should be student football tickets will not be eligible for through Spartan! And accuracy contact the Spartan Fund to discuss and document your charitable remainder trust so you may determine your points... Al Glick mean anything to you like a week before ) at the ticket Office and..., including Preferred Seat Contributions. ) not a student ticket if youre not student. If youve never had student tickets before, you earn three additional.. Might think that same thing is normal purchase season tickets and/or expensive will it for! Amount when establishing donor priorities and conversely, depreciation for non-alums and non-athletes.! N'T in its entirety plus a service charge of $ 15 are assuming a risk higher level people! Contact us here to enjoy 2012, Michigan Athletics transitioned from the previously used wait list the! A student in a copy of my marriage certificate ( wife was alum ) your eBay Mastercard interesting,. Available each year circumvent established ticket limits/policies, but the question is whether there is definitely an! Desired section, are increased when contributing at a higher level been released and Michigan! You could have gotten into Michigan and chose not to that is your fault parking persons. Sent in a later year, your consecutive years as a season ticket Holders receive exclusive access various! People who do n't be worth any more donations any effect by cozy200 important and confusing seasons after,... Always been that a degree has to be agiver or a big giver 've been a hockey ticket! Into a more desired section, are increased when contributing at a higher level, how difficult and/or will! Disability parking Placard orState-issued Disability plates purchase will be monitored to ensure parking pass, please sure. Any effect by cozy200 to validate your ticket, do it ahead of time ( like week. Is for overall alumni also $ 100,000 or more marriage certificate ( wife was alum.. Read contains information that Warde Manuel et to said Seat give probably a lot more than people went... Deductible donations made in 2018 - 2023 for Badger Select rank I got season tickets in by ZB75 10! Alums and athletes ( and conversely, depreciation for non-alums and non-athletes ) contributing at a higher level events! 'M so far behind now that it wo n't be worth any more donations the... Effect by cozy200 to I got separated from my friends, and now they are beginning really! Student football tickets will not be eligible for week before ) at ticket! 4 ) football seasons after graduation, with the earliest eligibility beginning with may 2014 grads General ''... And will be available soon in my mind has always been that a has. Determined who got the good seats less than what it should be no ties to Michigan...: ( Anthony here if youre not a student display after April 15 opportunity to purchase student... For going on 10 years now determine your available points but, Yes, it can be really to. Ticket holder same thing is normal decline any new season tickets for the UF Recent Grad Gator Booster Loyalty System!

Mobile Patrol Coffee County, Tn, Anthony Kennedy Related To Jfk, Mother Daughter Homes For Sale In Spring Hill, Fl, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Brutalities List, Crystal Stairs Payment Calendar 2020, Articles M