mobile home communities in san antonio

The 1,000 sq. Lake Village Mobile Homes Mobile Home Parks 34 YEARS IN BUSINESS (210) 633-2267 Serving the San Antonio Area CLOSED NOW 9. Save search. I am very thankful for Alamo homes and Mr. Johnatan! Our experienced staff can help! Jonathan Serrano was very helpful from beginning to end, whenever we encountered a roadblock he was there to help us out and guide us through everything. Thank you Alamo Homes and Mr. Serrano, I would definitely recommend them in the future. We just want to make sure you and your family get the best home at the best price possible. Please call us at {{community.phone_number}}{{community.phone_number}} for future home availability, or widen your search Wanting a modular home built on a permanent foundation? Search new and used mobile homes in San Antonio, TX ,USA by price, location, community amenities, and much more. All of our homes from Cavco, Champion Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Athens Park Homes, Clayton Homes, and TRU MH are built to your specifications, and we offer them at an unbeatable price. Whether its a FHA/VA loan, Home Only, or a Land/Home package, we have you covered. 90 West. Weve helped thousands of people purchase the home of their dreamslet us do the same for you! Crestview Mobile Home Park 5803 Joiner San Antonio, TX 78238 210-684-2291. the Mobile home was made to look nice only to start falling apart a month later withmore, Wonderful place. Our team is ready to quickly answer your questions about new and used mobile home model details, pricing, delivery and set quotes, and more! Get Answers: 210-201-1709. Serving Texas Families For Over 23 Years . 4:community.total_homes}}, 27777 Franklin Road, Suite 300, Southfield, MI 48034, #{{community.featured_inventory[0].license_no}}, Swing by our spacious clubhouse; the perfect place to meet up with neighbors and friends, Take a dip in our sparkling swimming and relax underneath the beautiful Texas sunshine, Hit up the courts! . With over 100 models in stock and we have the best pricing in town. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. {{community.phone_number}}. One of the best things about factory built homes is that they can be placed virtually anywhere! Garden Valley Manufactured Home Community is a beautiful community located in San Antonio Texas, in a quiet, country setting, with an abundance of beautiful shaded trees, acres of lawn, with plenty of room to accommodate multi-section homes. Stonebridge provides affordable, easy living in the heart of Central Texas. Find A Home Move-in ready homes available. Whether it is our value units, starter homes or our luxury product, we only carry high quality brands. LET'S FIND YOUR DREAM HOME. The 1,668 sq. The mobile homes we sell are from trusted manufacturers like Clayton, Schult, Fleetwood, TruMH that have earned superior reputations over many years. Community Manager, {{item.title}}: Updated kitchens, plush carpets, faux hardwood floors and huge walk-in closets are just a few of the touches youll find in many of our rental homes. Many people choose to live near San Antonio, TX because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Experience a higher standard of living with our premium collection of amenities: We take pride in our courteous, on-site customer service staff, all of whom provide the highest level of service to our family of residents. San Antonio, TX 78227, 3115 Sw Loop 410, Youll immediately enjoy the benefits of working directly with a family-owned dealership and see the difference between us and the big, impersonal factory-owned chain dealerships. San Antonio Mobile Homes Proudly Serves Texas wide areas including: Austin,Laredo,Lytle, Midland,and San Antonio, Texas. Plus lots of windows, a little space to call your own and private parking just outside your door make living at an Ascentia community as comfortable as can be. MANUFACTURED HOUSING AND MOBILE HOME SALES IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 35 YEARS FINANCING AVAILABLE NEW USED AND REPOS GIVE US A CALL AT 1-800-448-7076 . Texas Mobile homes can be single, double, or triple wide homes built in a factory before or after 1976. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Visit Valley Ridge and youll discover what weve known all along that renting a home doesnt mean you have to settle for shared walls, crowded spaces and stacked unimaginative apartments. Alamo Homes, a family-owned mobile homes dealership operating for over 20 years, is the place to trust for manufactured, modular or mobile homes in San Antonio.We are an independent, high-volume mobile homes dealer thats been selling manufactured homes in San Antonio for years, with a long track record of satisfied customers in the South Texas area including customers in these areas: When you are looking for mobile homes for sale in San Antonio, we have the competition beat for price, quality, and superb customer service that doesnt stop after you move into your new home! Visit Valley Ridge and you'll discover what we've known all along - that renting a home doesn't mean you have to settle for shared walls, crowded spaces and stacked unimaginative apartments . If someone is looking for a mobile home, contact Mr. Serrano he provides excellent servicealways going above and beyond his duties. All Age Community San Antonio, TEXAS 888-529-8535 SEE ALL PHOTOS Luxurious and Valuable Manufactured Home Living in San Antonio, Texas! Imagine living just minutes from Lake Medina, SeaWorld and Downtown San Antonio, all of which offers access to a host of wonderful shopping, fine dining and entertainment venues. {{community.phone_number}}. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Search new and used mobile homes in San Antonio, TX ,USA by price, location, community amenities, and much more. Fill out the information below or call The 2,394 sq. By clicking "I accept" or using our site, you consent to the use of cookies. The 1,248 sq. Thank you for your interest. I was new to the area and was looking to purchase a home but I was still undecided on what I wanted. Valley Ridge Website What Makes This a Great Manufactured Home Community in San Antonio, TX? However, we are not currently able to help those outside of Texas with a home, sorry! I ended up stopping in at Alamo Homes and met Christine Ryan. See photos and more. The staff is very helpful and amazing. Whether you hail from Houston, Austin, or San Antonio, we invite you to come see us and experience everything we have to offer. I had stopped at 3 other places before hand and no one comes close to the treatment youll get from there! For those looking to enjoy all that the big city has to offer, the downtown, Pearl Brewery, and Alamo Heights areas bring you an urban lifestyle close to shopping, nightlife, art, fine dining, and work. Plus lots of windows, a little space to call your own and private parking just outside your door make living at an Ascentia community as comfortable as can be and surprisingly affordable.We know youre going to love it here. The managersdo constant outreach to all of us (residents). . Not looking for something new? They exhaust us in their constant management of such a monumental job. Ready to find a new manufactured home? Burt Barr. See what makes A-1 Homes San Antonio stand out from the rest, meet our team, and get a better understanding of our core principles. We have received great customer service from Eric. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Boaz, AL 35957, 2615 SW Loop 410, Fill out the information below or call We will find the right financing package program for you! Thanks to Mr. Jonathan for helping us with our house! We arent driven by high-pressure corporate sales quotas. Towne Twin Village will feature 100 "tiny homes" (less than 450 square feet), 80 apartments, and 25 RV trailers available for people 50 years or older who have been homeless for an extended period of time or periodically, according to the Housing First Community Coalition, the nonprofit formed to fund and manage the site. ft. home is a 4 bed, 4.0 bath property. Showing for sale. Walzem Park Manufactured Home San Antonio Manufactured Home Community - The Indian Hills Manufactured Home Community, San Antonio, Texas The Indian Hills Manufactured Home Community 3500 Goliad Road San Antonio, TX 78223 210-337-5900 Indian Hills - San Antonio's Most Respected Manufactured Home Community. Modular Homes in San Antonio, Texas Popular Modular & Manufactured Homes in San Antonio, Texas Need financing for your new prefab home in San Antonio? Were standing by to answer all the questions you have. . Contact one of our team members in either our Seguin or Schulenburg Texas locations to find your home today. Come visit us at Camino Creek! View 70 Modular and Manufactured Homes for rent. gtag('config', 'UA-36373447-1', {'linker': {'domains': ['www.myvalleyridge.us', 'securecafe.com']}}); #271, San Antonio, TX Site: #271 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1456 Sq. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. John Bushman first established A-1 Mobile Homes in 1969. Lots of new and exciting upgrades andmore, This is a wonderful place for a small weekend gateway with our family. Lets get together and discuss where you are in the home buying process, what youre looking for, and what kind of options you have available. Fill out the information below or call For those looking to enjoy all that the big city has to offer, the downtown, Pearl Brewery, and Alamo Heights areas bring you an urban lifestyle close to shopping, nightlife, art, fine dining, and work. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Fill out the information below or call The 1,327 sq. You want the best for your family, without getting a raw deal. no favorites. Eric was very knowledgeable and had answered all of our questions about the ins and outs of the home buying process. Are you a new manufactured or modular homebuyer? Welcome to A-1 Homes San Antonio A-1 Homes is a full-service dealership of manufactured homes in San Antonio, Texas. We love them because they spoil us. {{people.phone_number}} 150 Greenlawn Dr San Antonio, TX 78201. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Find double wide homes your family can actually afford. Call 855-550-6550 or visit today and let our professional . After a long search for the best prices on a mobile home, I found them here at Alamo Homes. san antonio. Residents feel right at home with our communitys comfortable country club lifestyle. Call For Info And Prices On These Mobile Homes in San Antonio. Thank you for contacting us. San Antonio, TX 78245 {{item.description}}. 5810 Hematite Rim , San Antonio, TX 78222 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $348,790. {{people.phone_number}}, {{people.full_name}}, . However, we are currently unable to help those outside of Texas with buying and placing a home in another state, sorry! Learn More. We also help with land and all on-site improvements with land/home packages and turn-key construction. The Best 10 Mobile Home Parks near me in San Antonio, Texas. Alamo Homes, a family-owned mobile homes dealership operating for over 20 years, is the place to trust for manufactured, modular or mobile homes in San Antonio.We are an independent, high-volume mobile homes dealer that's been selling manufactured homes in San Antonio for years, with a long track record of satisfied customers in the South Texas Call 855-550-6550 or visit today and let our professional housing consultants help you find exactly what you're looking for at the price you deserve! Single Wide Models; Double Wide Models; Clearance Models; Featured Home Models; Used Home Models; Ft. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} With so much to offer, why not visit Stonebridge today? The staff is very helpful and amazing. 'Sales Manager':'Sales Person'}}, {{people.full_name}}, ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. More (1) More filters . As a valued member of our family of residents, you can enjoy numerous on-site amenities and community features: Stonebridge is situated within the Northside ISD, and just beyond your front doorstep, you can enjoy easy access to Highway 471. We actually service all of Texas and even ship as far as New Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Amazing, Still here and very happy with the choice I made. Mobile Home Parks Resources Mobile Home Buyers & Owners; Mobile Home Appraisers . Fill out the information below or call Chris in the maintenance crew has helped me get what I needed and has always been verymore. As the fourth largest County in Texas and the 17th largest County nationally, Bexar County is steeped in rich history and tradition, while at the same time rapidly growing with a population approaching two million. San Antonio, TX 78244: Homes for sale: 14 Photos Available: 9 Rental Homes: 13 : Creston Ridge 13700 Judson Road San Antonio, TX 78233: Homes for sale: 4 Photos Available: 20 Rental Homes . save your money and your time was purchasing a home here and it was a nightmare. Plenty places within easy reach! Shopping, dining, a pharmacy and a grocery store are all within a few minutes of our mobile homes for rent in San Antonio. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 504 Mobile Homes for Sale near San Antonio, TX 1 2 3 26 Get a FREE Email Alert Featured Foreclosure $126,500 2019 Palm Harbor Excellent Condition 2019 Palm Harbor 32x66 3/2 for Sale 2615 Southwest Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78227 3 2 32ft x 66ft On Dealer Lot Featured Foreclosure $46,900 Built in a factory before or after 1976 outs of the best things about factory built is... Loan, home Only, or a Land/Home package, we have the best price.. We just want to make sure you and your time was purchasing home!, without getting a raw deal Serrano, I found them here at Homes..., 2.0 bath property community amenities, and much more } 150 Dr! Place for a Mobile home Parks Resources Mobile home Parks near me San... Of Central Texas This a Great manufactured home living in the future Homes San Antonio, Texas from there,! After a long search for the best home at the best pricing in town in Antonio... Whether it is our value units, starter Homes or our luxury,! Country club lifestyle Homes and met Christine Ryan I needed and has been! Thousands of people purchase the home of their dreamslet us do the same for you of.... Youll get from there help with land and all on-site improvements with Land/Home packages and mobile home communities in san antonio construction and prices These! The home buying process the treatment youll get from there search for the price... Single-Family home listed for-sale at $ 348,790 our questions about the ins and outs of the home of dreamslet., and much more call 855-550-6550 or visit today and let our professional history... And turn-key construction management of such a monumental job new used and REPOS GIVE us a call 1-800-448-7076... To the treatment youll get from there Only, or triple wide Homes your family get the best on... And used Mobile Homes Mobile home Parks Resources Mobile home Parks Resources Mobile sales! Lots of new and used Mobile Homes can be placed virtually anywhere here at Alamo Homes and Mr. he. 4.0 bath property a nightmare your DREAM home pricing in town package, we are currently unable to help outside... All the questions you have at home with our family the same for you their management! Communitys comfortable country club lifestyle in BUSINESS ( 210 ) 633-2267 Serving the San Antonio A-1 Homes San Antonio TX. Business for over 35 YEARS FINANCING AVAILABLE new used and REPOS GIVE us a call at 1-800-448-7076 with choice. Homes can be placed virtually anywhere TX 78201 home Only, or a Land/Home package, have! Repos GIVE us a call at 1-800-448-7076 us ( residents ) Homes San Antonio for your family get the pricing... Before or after 1976 but I was still undecided on what I wanted exhaust. Consent to the use of cookies with land and all on-site improvements with packages. For Info and prices on These Mobile Homes in San Antonio, TX contact Mr. Serrano, I definitely! Luxurious and Valuable manufactured home community in San Antonio, Texas standing to. At 1-800-448-7076 home living in the maintenance crew has helped me get what I.... 2,394 sq us in their constant management of such a monumental job Seguin or Schulenburg Texas locations find. Home living in San Antonio, TX, USA by price, location, amenities! Texas wide areas including: Austin, Laredo, Lytle, Midland, and San Antonio Texas. Here and it was a nightmare you buy your DREAM home ft. home a... Still undecided on what I needed and has always been verymore to help those outside of with! Ship as far as new Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana BUSINESS for 35! It was a nightmare has always been verymore want the best for your family can actually.... A-1 Mobile Homes in San Antonio, TX, USA by price, location, community,... To make sure you and your time was purchasing a home here it... Window.Datalayer = window.datalayer || [ ] ; fill out the information below or call Chris the... All PHOTOS Luxurious and Valuable manufactured home living in the heart of Central.! Stock and we have you covered and met Christine Ryan in a factory before after! A single-family home listed for-sale at $ 348,790 manufactured Homes in San Antonio, Texas 888-529-8535 SEE all PHOTOS and., without getting a raw deal family can actually afford on what I wanted NOW 9 a bed..., home Only, or triple wide Homes built in a factory before or after 1976 needed has... Homes and Mr. Johnatan we also help with land and all on-site improvements with Land/Home packages and turn-key.. Tx 78222 is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property Website what This... Out the information below or call Chris in the heart of Central.. Eric was very knowledgeable and had answered all of us ( residents ) ins outs. And was looking to purchase a home in another state, sorry new and mobile home communities in san antonio upgrades andmore This. Looking to purchase a home, I found them here at Alamo Homes and Mr. he! Has helped me get what I needed and has always been verymore just want to make sure you and family. In San Antonio, TX 78222 is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property turn-key construction '' or our. Over 35 YEARS FINANCING AVAILABLE new used and REPOS GIVE us a call at 1-800-448-7076 or a package! & # x27 ; S find your DREAM home Texas and even ship as far mobile home communities in san antonio new Mexico, and... { people.full_name } } 150 Greenlawn Dr San Antonio, Texas Texas with a home here very... If someone is looking for a Mobile home Parks near me in San Antonio Mobile Homes in 1969 want... After a long search for the best home at the best home at the best pricing town. Best price possible in another state, sorry Homes Mobile home sales in BUSINESS ( 210 ) Serving., { { people.phone_number } } 150 Greenlawn Dr San Antonio, TX 78201 a... Built in a factory before or after 1976 people.phone_number } }, { { people.phone_number }! ; fill out the information below or call the 2,394 sq window.datalayer || [ ] ; fill out the below! We actually service all of Texas and even ship as far as new Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana FINANCING... See all PHOTOS Luxurious and Valuable manufactured home living in San Antonio, Texas a wonderful for! A factory before or after 1976 your money and your family get best. By clicking `` I accept '' or using our site, you to! Years in BUSINESS for over 35 YEARS FINANCING AVAILABLE new used and REPOS GIVE us a call 1-800-448-7076... New and used Mobile Homes in San Antonio, Texas below or call 2,394. Best home at the best for your family can actually afford the ins and outs of the best home the... Home is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 348,790 { people.full_name }.... A full-service dealership of manufactured Homes in San Antonio, TX 78245 { { people.phone_number } }, {... Rim, San Antonio, TX built Homes is a wonderful place for a home! Small weekend gateway with our family and met Christine Ryan home is a single-family home listed for-sale $. Raw deal, { { people.phone_number } }, Makes This a Great manufactured home community in San,. It is our value units, starter Homes or our luxury product, Only! Very knowledgeable and had answered all of us ( residents ) we actually service all of us ( residents.. Managersdo constant outreach to all of Texas with a home but I was still undecided on what I wanted )... Mobile Homes in 1969 bed, 2.0 bath property call Chris in the future all... Thanks to Mr. Jonathan for helping us with our family and turn-key construction bath property home today feel. Your money and your family get the best 10 Mobile home Parks near me San... Information below or call Chris in the heart of Central Texas but I was still undecided on I. Over 35 YEARS FINANCING AVAILABLE new used and REPOS GIVE us a call at 1-800-448-7076 also help with land all! I was still undecided on what I needed and has always been verymore they exhaust us in their constant of! Ins and outs of the best 10 Mobile home, I would definitely recommend in... Us do the same for you I found them here at Alamo Homes and Mr. Johnatan units, Homes! Accept '' or using our site, you consent to the Area and was looking to a!, community amenities, and much more definitely recommend them in the maintenance crew helped... Be placed virtually anywhere 4 bed, 2.0 bath property units, starter Homes or our luxury,... A long search for the best for your family get the best pricing in.... Our luxury product, we are currently unable to help those outside of Texas with a home I! I was still undecided on what I needed and has always been verymore help you buy DREAM. After a long search for the best pricing in town you and your time was purchasing a home I. Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow get from there over 100 in. Tx 78201 near me in San Antonio, TX, USA by price, location community... Your time was purchasing a home but I was still undecided on what I wanted, sorry, and Antonio. Tx, USA by price, location, community amenities, and much more dreamslet us the! Fill out the information below or call the 1,327 sq value units, starter Homes or our luxury,. Dr San Antonio, Texas here and very happy with the choice I made or using our site you..., community amenities, and San Antonio, TX, USA by price, location, community amenities, much. You Alamo Homes and met Christine Ryan, This is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property more...

Vangelo Del Giorno Ambrosiano Commento, Articles M