nordwarua's vanilla armor replacers le

Some assets in this file belong to other authors. NordWarua's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE is a highly sought after mod which has made its way into the hearts and minds of thousands of users worldwide. Thats all for now. NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers by JDJ3 A replacer for some of the base armors in the game. You will need to seek permission from, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You are not allowed to use assets from this file under any circumstances, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. The second mod also includes Khajiit armor and I think a bonus Alik'r light armor. So far I've found two that I like, but are not quite there:a little sexy apparel replacer . Minor bugfixes. 63 3f SpellResearch.esp. Fixed a bug that you cannot temper the northern reinforced steel armor and bracers. We know vanilla beans. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion by deletepchNot a replacer. Project NordwarUA is a project I started a few months after NordwarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers was released on the Nexus in early 2020. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Thank you so much JDJ3 for letting me publicly port this you made my day. About this mod. If anyone would want to use the assets from this mod, they should ask NordWarUA for permission. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} At least most of them. Any good alternative mods available for these on LE, I know someone posted a LE version of Vanilla Armor Replacer in the comment section of the original mod. Endorsements. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Fur armors crafting recipes were missing. Requiem - Nordwar Total Armor Replacer Patch, For NordwarUA Total Armor and Weapon Compilation (New Legion) and (Heavy Legion), NordwarUA Total Armor and Weapon Compilation, Uploaded correct New Legion version, mistakenly had Heavy Legion included in v1.0. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 1.02. Mod will work fine with the LE versions without a patch. Cosider this a beta version as I will keep play testing and see if everything run smooth. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I'm already using NordwarUA's guard armor replacer and they look a bit too similar to these. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Craft only version updated to included the stats and recipe changes from the complete version. Choose your flavor:Heavy Legion by DanielUANew Legion by NordWarUAAuthentic Legion by NordWarUAIron Legion by NordWarUA. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The .net script framework can also help in diagnosing crashes. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. It also adds a new armor set that looks similar to the one from the Skyrim trailer. Page 20 of 66 - NordWarUAs Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE - posted in File topics: Could you make a version where on the closed-faced helmets the visors are blacked out like vanilla? Taken from the original SE discription. This doesnt include the various patches and body mod adaptions scattered around Nexus. No levelled lists yet (crafted only), Nordic (Uses the Steel Plate Vanilla Asset). This has been full playthrough tested many times on a 2500+ load order since I have been waiting for upload permssion so I know it is stable. Page 5 of 66 - NordWarUAs Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE - posted in File topics: In response to post #76419848. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Check the Requirements dropdown menu for finding 3rd party patches for your mods on easy mode. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} I have the mod at the bottom of my load order on MO2 but those armors are still vanilla. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This mod retextures some of the armor sets and weapon sets from the base game to a more High Medieval aesthetic. NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor and Weapon Expansion - Standalone Plugin, NordwarUA's Realistic Armor - No Weapons and Misc. Created by NordWarUA . Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} I didn't like them all, and I wanted a choice of which armors to install. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, NordWarUA - The original assets, thank you for permitting me to use them in this compilation.JDJ3 - Unplayable Faction Armors SSE and Vanilla Armor ReplacersdeletePCH - NordWarUA's Race Armor ExpansionDanielUA - Guards Armor Replacer, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. Armor Replacer - Armor I Clothing (Vanilla) - TES V: Skyrim LE - mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 - Gamer-mods, NordWar's Vanilla medieval Armor Replacers LE. Give your favorite characters the best pieces of clothing or armor you have, and to the worst characters, the most shameful clothes hahah. A port of JDJ3's NordWarUA's Armor Variants mod. I, like so many others, was really excited about the new armors. 3,779. 60 3c Immersive Encounters.esp. In addition to offering vanilla beans for sale, this site is a great resource for learning how to make vanilla extract . Mod master. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} and our Maty743 - Thalmor armors are an alteration of the Noldor armor from Maty743. Log in to view your list of favourite games. This is a compilation of the following mods with permission from NordwarUA for asset use. I got all the features I want. Complete version is added. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Project NordwarUA: A WIP to make true replacers from NordwarUA's amazing armor mods, If you want to use assets from this mod then of course ask me, but also ask NordwarUA.He is the original author and the credits should first and foremost go to him, - NordwarUA for creating the armors and weapons- JDJ3 for uploading Vanilla Armor Replacers to the Nexus- 4RandomModders: ShadowofRayden - 4RandomModders: Daralima- 4RandomModders: DuDuGu- 4RandomModders: Xer0t- LossRec for the beautiful screenarchery- Bethesda for making the game, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. I am testing a version without it. Its a best of both worlds deal, but youll need to patch it if you dont want your Stormcloaks sometimes equipping the NW weapons. All assets belong to NordWarUA. Spoiler TexInOrd wrote: Love the Wolf Armor and Nordic. Crimsacarlson wrote: Ik, Im not too big a fan of . Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. so I downloaded NordWarAU's series of mods and all but one of them are working fine the only on that isn't is the vanilla armour replacer all pieces take on the new texture except the helmet which remains looking vanilla I have no idea what it's conflicting with as I downloaded all relevant patches and while it's not game-breaking it's just quite annoying to see a bandit wearing the new armour just for the helm to be vanilla. Theres at least a dozen mods featuring his work uploaded by different authors. Uploader: friendlynonmurderingsort. NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE; NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE. TH3WICK3D1, Lord0fwar, Redxavier, Afro,Registrant, Toasty Fresh, Vaultman30, Gimora, Registrant, InsanitySorrow, MrDave, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. PC SSE - Help. This mod is a nexus SSE port for NordWarUA's mod "Vanilla Armor Replacer" hosted on another site. Also survival warmth keyword has been added to those "Northern" armors as it makes sense. For the lion's share of models and textures, many thanks to Studio. In this video I show off the mod "Realistic Armor" byNordWarUA. Log in to view your list of favourite games. May still do some bugfixes if needed but (probably) no more features will be added. There are several other mods that allow you to do this, but this is the easiest, quickest and most convenient one I know of. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. e.g. #81070888 is also a reply to the same post. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Privacy Policy. This mod is a cleaned up compilation of Unplayable Faction Armors, Race Armor Expansion, Realistic Armor, Guards Armor Replacer, New or Heavy Legion, and Vanilla Armor Replacers. Welcome to our website. Replaces: Iron, Hide, Fur, Leather, Studded, Steel, Dwarven, Scaled (Renamed to Lamellar), Steel Plate, Ebony, Wolf, Ancient Nord Armor, Nordic (Uses the Steel Plate . This mod replaces the meshes and textures of the existing Enderal vanilla set armors to some community created ones. Hope this can help someone else who likes the guys work but doesnt know what to download. Not sure about Race Armors. Patch for this awesome mod and the beautiful Ancient Dwemer Metal mod. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} If enough people are interested I could probably add some non-NordwarUA armors that I think look good with his aesthetic and have a similar level of detail. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Also has optional standalone file if you want these alongside the vanilla armors + various patches. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Log in to view your list of favourite games. Harbinger's wardrobe key now worth 200 gold so it is a little bit harder to steal. Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Vanilla Products USA started in 2006 and sells worldwide to individuals, bakeries, restaurants, commercial producers of vanilla extract, cruise ships, breweries, and distilleries. For more information, please see our This mod is a compilation of most of NordWarUA's armor mods. The wolf armor, iron armor and vigilants of stendar are all using vanilla armor. Nordic steel items and fur armors now use vanilla materials to craft. Forced my meatloaf brain to spend 10hrs non-stop trying to convert it to english from russain and i don't regret it :D PLEASE VISIT THIS MOD PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES. Cookie Notice PROTEUS replaces my old mod "Project Proteus" and is vastly improved. It removes the stat changes made to NPCs and items to restore vanilla balance, and standardizes cubemaps and anything that seemed out of place to make them mesh together as a whole. I made this mod for my personal use since I love the armors and weapons in NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE but I want to keep the vanilla armors too. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Ask him for permission if you wish to use his assets. Patches by OmakaruZumeeSame as above, but removes the iron weapon replacers. Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Other user's assets Some assets in . [FE 0F2] Guard's Armor Replacer - CCOR Consistency.esp [FE 0F3] Guard's Armor Replacer - WACCF Balanced Patch.esp [FE 0F4] Project NordwarUA - Scaled Armor Rename.esp [FE 0F5] JK's Sinderion's Field Laboratory.esp [FE 0F6] ForswornVarietyArmorPack.esp [FE 0F7] Shish15_Solitude_Shield_Replacer.esp [FE 0F8] RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp Also may be of interest: HalfDanWolfHeart put out a handful of craftable standalone one-offs. Turns out this mod require CCOR. Page 40 of 66 - NordWarUAs Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE - posted in File topics: In response to post #81065688. Skyrim Classic Edition. Removes the stat changes made to NPCs and items to restore vanilla balance, and standardizes cubemaps and anything that seemed out of place to make them mesh together as a whole. It doesnt have everything, but pretty close. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Author: NordwarUA - Billyro - Artsick - Arcane51388 Compiled by friendlynonmurderingsort. This mod retextures some of the armor sets and weapon sets from the base game to a more High Medieval aesthetic. Amazing though, he's definitely earned his reputation among some of the best on the Nexus. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. There's no display patch for Guards Armor Replacer, so both the altered vanilla armors and the ones added by the mod can only be displayed on generic mannequins. All rights reserved. Patches, NordwarUA Total Armor and Weapon Compilation, Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons (Custom NordwarUA Edition). ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} . Skyrim SE version. Make sure to check the troubleshooting guide for help with crashes and other problems! Crafting-only version or version that adds the NW gear to various leveled lists. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px}

Unethical Lawyer Cases 2019, Articles N