olivia rodrigo greek theatre tickets

Expedia.com allows you to choose the best seats and select the lowest price to see Olivia Rodrigo. What. Expedia Group Company. very good for just debuting in the music industry, would 100% go again. Primavera Sound Los Angeles Lineup Revealed | None of that seemed lost on Rodrigo as she stood at the end of the stage in her glittery pink corset top and matching plaid pink skirt. The tour will cross North. Its been exactly one year since Rodrigo released her debut Sour. Greek Theatre Tickets Address 2700 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Event Schedule (35) Venue Details Seating Charts Select Your Category Select Your Dates Reset Sort By: Date Apr 1 Sat 7:30pm Kim Hojoong Classical See Tickets Apr 7 Fri 7:30pm keshi w/ James Ivy Other See Tickets Apr 8 Sat 7:30pm keshi w/ James Ivy Other See Tickets Rodrigo officially ended her U.S. tour on May 27th in San Fransico and is now headed to Europe for the rest of the summer. Casey Flanigan/imageSPACE/MediaPunch /IPX. Olivia Rodrigo is coming to Los Angeles with two headline concert dates at the Greek Theatre LA. Weve got your suggested changes. It began on April 5, 2022 in Portland and is scheduled to travel across North America and Europe. The Sour Tour, which consists of 40 cities across North America and Europe, started at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California, on April 2, 2022, and will end at the Eventim Apollo in London on July 7, 2022. Address . I dont think I should skip any steps, she said. This prevents automated programs from posting comments. Ironically, we didnt have to wait long to hear the song that introduced the world to the singer, as the Grammy-winning hit drivers license was the third song she performed while playing the piano. Los Angeles, CA, Greek Theatre. Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Olivia Rodrigo will go on tour in 2022 to support her debut album, 'Sour.' . This is only a preview. The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Olivia Rodrigo performs onstage during her "Sour" tour at The Greek Theatre on May 24, 2022 in Los Angeles, California. Christopher Polk for PMC. How to get cheap Olivia Rodrigo tickets? Though it was an evening of celebration, Rodrigo, just barely out of high school herself, did address the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas that took place earlier on Tuesday, which left at least 19 elementary school-aged children and two teachers dead. prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Skip to Ticket Listings. Proof of vaccination for everyone 12+, and either proof of vaccination OR negative Covid test for ages 5-12. Olivia Rodrigo teared up as she told the sold-out crowd at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday night that playing the venue was one of her lifelong dreams. Grammy-nominated, critically acclaimed singer/songwriter, Olivia Rodrigo, today announced her 2022 SOUR Tour in support of her Grammy-nominated record-breaking, RIAA Double Platinum Certified debut album, "SOUR" - out now on Geffen Records.The tour will include a stop at Santa Barbara Bowl on May 21, 2022 followed by a two-night-run at Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on May 24 and 25, 2022. The "good 4 u" singer's first headlining tour is traveling North America and Europe during the spring and summer months of 2022. Proof of vaccination for everyone 12+, and either proof of vaccination OR negative Covid test for ages 5-12. (Rodrigo also won the Grammy for Best New Artist and Best Pop Solo Performance for Drivers License, her debut single from Sour.) Yes, we think so. Olivia Rodrigo Tickets. The tour features performances from some of the most talented musicians in the industry today. I really wanted to make this film for my fans, and especially my fans who maybe couldnt come to my tour this go around.. In July 2021, Billboard reported that she wouldnt be able to tour her Sour album immediately after its release due to her series regular role on Disney Plus High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, in which she plays Nini Salazar-Roberts. Please list the headliner first and any support acts after. She continued, I really wanted to make this film for my fans, and especially my fans who maybe couldnt come to my tour this go around. I love making art and making music and Im hopefully going to be doing that for the rest of my life. Olivia Rodrigo has announced plans to tour . May 24 & 25: Los Angeles, CA, Greek Theatre; June 11: Hamburg . 6 min read. While Olivia Rodrigo tickets are sold out on Ticketmaster, theyre still on sale on trusted resale sites like Stub Hub and Vivid Seats, which offers $15 off of orders of $125 or more with the code SC15a 12 percent savings. 7: Vancouver, BC Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, Apr. Buy Olivia Rodrigo tickets at Greek Theatre CA on Wednesday May 25 2022. These moments seemed to catch Humberstone off guard and as she finished Please Dont Leave Just Yet, she took an audible breath, scanned the crowd and just said, Sweet.. OLIVIA RODRIGO TICKETS GREEK THEATRE MAY 24TH-25TH (LOWER LEVEL CHEAP SEATS ONLINE) image 1 of 2 friday 2022-04-22. number available: 30 venue: GREEK THEATRE. Get ready for your chance to see indie-pop act Olivia Rodrigo on her upcoming North American tour! Rodrigo knows she has the ear of young fans and seems to take that responsibility seriously, speaking candidly about current affairs as well as mental health and dealing with typical teenage stuff petty drama, jealousy, heartbreak, pressures of growing up and comparing yourself to others. Fans hoping to score Olivia Rodrigo tickets had a sweet and sour experience. (Photo by Keith Birmingham . See above for a full list of Olivia Rodrigo tour locations. WAMU Theater - Olivia Rodrigo Event booking Apr 6, 2022 8:00 pm 7:00 PM doors Olivia Rodrigo Sour Tour with Gracie Abrams WAMU Theater Seattle, WA TICKETS View the event Guide At the request of the artists all attendees will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination and wear a mask to attend this event. Olivia Rodrigo fans were all over Twitter Friday morning, angry at Ticketmaster and "Verified Fan" following an extraordinarily stressful, buggy, and failure-prone ticket sales process, this one for her long-awaited Sour Tour dates in the United States. Last year, Rodrigo teamed up with Dr. Anthony Fauci and President Joe Biden for a campaign to urge young people to get vaccinated. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. 2: San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, Apr. June 11: Hamburg . PLEASE REVIEW AGE BRACKETS. All rights reserved. To make things easier for you, we provide a quick and easy way to purchase Olivia Rodrigo tickets. Before she took the stage, two generations were dancing and singing along to Apples 1996 hit Criminal and Holes 1994 jam Doll Parts as they blasted out of the speakers. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. See below for the dates which dates her opening acts will perform. Aerosmith. The Postal Service & Death Cab for Cutie. MassLive.com Staff, masslive.com 12/13/2021. In order to purchase tickets, you must sign up to register for a unique presale code via Ticketmaster Verified here in order to purchase Tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster to the general public Friday, Dec. 10 at 10 a.m. EST for all shows. Olivia Rodrigo + Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (5-24-22) at The Greek Dj Headshot 303 subscribers Subscribe 108K views 8 months ago Great show! factors. Sour Tour tickets went on sale on Ticketmaster on December 10, 2021, and sold out within minutes. Your transaction is safe and secure. Order tickets for Greek Theatre - Los Angeles. Lowest Price Guaranteed! Don't miss your chance to buy Olivia Rodrigo tickets before they are all gone. All rights reserved. For the more experienced women in the crowd, Rodrigos lyrics, songs and performance is reminiscent of the women who rocked the 90s like Gwen Stefani, Fiona Apple and Alanis Morissette. Grammy-nominated, critically acclaimed singer/songwriter, Olivia Rodrigo, today announced her 2022 SOUR Tour in support of her Grammy-nominated record-breaking, RIAA Double Platinum Certified debut album, SOUR - out now on Geffen Records. . Love u livvvvvvv!!!!! there are currently no upcoming events. Olivia Rodrigo won hearts and made headlines when she released her debut album Sour last year. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.). Advertisement Hotels & Lodging Near Greek Theatre Greek Theatre 2700 N Vermont Avenue,. Olivia Rodrigo won hearts and made headlines when she released her debut album Sour last year. Your comment has not yet been posted. At Olivia Rodrigo 's Sour tour concert on Tuesday night at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, the "good 4 u" singer surprised fans and brought out Alanis Morissette, someone she's long cited. This year is going to be no exception to that., In March 2022, Rodrigo released a concert film on Disney Plus titled Olivia Rodrigo: Driving Home 2 U for those who werent able to purchase tickets on the Sour Tour. Olivia Rodrigo Parking tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person for the next Olivia Rodrigo Parking concert. Olivia Rodrigo, the headliner, will be performing songs off her latest album release "Olivia's World."Some other notable performers include Brian Lewis and his band, Tessa Shaw with her group Midsummer Nightdreamers, and Jude Josephs Band. Time Out says. The 27-city journey kicks off April 5th in Portland and continues through May visiting major U.S. markets like Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and . She was really good and the energy was amazing. Olivia Rodrigo Announces Two Irish Dates GRAMMY-nominated, critically acclaimed singer/songwriter, Olivia Rodrigo, has announced her 2022 SOUR Tour in support of her GRAMMY-nominated record-breaking, RIAA Double Platinum Certified debut album, SOUR - out now on Geffen Records. Im feeling so grateful because I really did get my start writing songs on High School Musical Ive always been writing songs since I could like literally speak but [showrunner] Tim [Federle] was the first person who really gave me my first shot at writing something that had the opportunity to be heard by a ton of people, she said at the time. So experience it live and be there in person for a 2023 Olivia Rodrigo Parking Pop concert. If its true she has this commitment to Disney, I dont think thats a bad thing. Entertainment Tonight confirmed in March 2022 that Rodrigos role on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series had been reduced to a recurring role for season 3 due to her schedule. Fans lined up well before doors opened and squeezed inside the venue to snag as much purple and black merchandise as possible. 100 Gecs. Olivia Rodrigo at the Greek Theatre Photo Blog Show Reviews, Reviews June 2, 2022 by Jacqueline Naranjo Dreams came true for 19-year-old singer-songwriter Olivia Rodrigo as her Sour Tour stopped by the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles for two sold-out shows. Olivia Rodrigo. You can find Olivia Rodrigo tickets for as low as $205.00, with an average price of $320.00. her merch is super cute too. Rodrigo is carving her own unique style by mixing singer-songwriter ballads with sprinkles of punk-rock fun. Playboi Carti / Travis Scott / Future / More. Thank you. Please see below for a look at how Olivia Rodrigo ticket TMAMG Records Wants A Music Booking Agent. Her outfits were perfect and the vocals were AMAZINGG, SLAYED I CRYED OMG YES I LOVEED! Greek Theatre. Although an outdoor venue, the 5,800-seat Greek Theatre is known for its impeccable acoustics thanks to being constructed within a canyon. On the last day before Covid lockdown, I met the team at Interscope/Geffen records and a producer named Dan Nigro for the first time. Why should I buy Olivia Rodrigo tickets on TicketIQ? Adrian Belew. In addition to Olivia Rodrigos Los Angeles and Santa Barbara concerts, the pop star will also perform in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Denver and more. Find Cheap Olivia Rodrigo Concert Tickets There are often some great Olivia Rodrigo ticket deals here. Concerts. Olivia Rodrigo About Us Contact Us Help. It was so much fun I cant wait for her next tour!!! By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Use. ' Not only did she fulfill that wish, but once tickets to her tour went on sale all the dates sold out in seconds. if you werent able to get tickets this time around there will be more tours in the future and I cant wait to see you then!!! A perfect way to end the night. Please add / remove / reorder before you propose changes. Fans of Olivia Rodrigo will be excited to hear that the teen star is going on tour in 2022. Olivia Rodrigo with Holly Humberstone at Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California on May 25, 2022. She Died In A Mysterious Where Is Buster Murdaugh Now? The tour promotes Rodrigos debut album, Sour, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart in May 2021 and won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album in April 2022. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city. Rodrigo later apologized to fans who couldnt buy Sour Tour tickets in an Instagram post, promising there are more tours in the future. She wrote, been waiting so long to perform these songs live. Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Encino woman extradited from Montenegro to serve sentence for COVID loan fraud, Jesus Revolution tells the true story of Christian hippies and an Orange County church, Mullholland Drive to be closed at least 24 hours, home evacuated due to mud flow in Beverly Crest, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Denver just got a direct flight to this Caribbean island known for music history and vegetarian cooking, NYC Mayor Adams dismisses need to separate church and state, declares himself a servant of God, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. , amazing show amazing vocals amazing energy, Olivia was such an amazing performer and put on such a great show. Get cheap Olivia Rodrigo tickets at Greek Theatre on Tuesday, May 24, 2022. The event you picked has already happened. The energetic singer appeared soon after running around on stage shouting the witty lines from the track to a cheering crowd. The Grammy nominee's name was trending for hours on Friday, Dec. 10, as fans reported their experiences scoring. Whether you're the biggest or newest fan, you can purchase tickets for Olivia Rodrigo now. Camped out all day in really cold weather, but staff handed out hot chocolate and donuts which was such a nice surprise! You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post. (Photo by Keith Birmingham, Pasadena Star-News/ SCNG). Concerts. Gracie Abrams (April 2, 2022 to April 23, 2022), Holly Humberstone (April 26, 2022 to May 25, 2022), Baby Queen (June 11, 2022 to July 7, 2022). ilysm olivia, she is an incredible performer!! . If you pour some music on whatevers wrong, itll sure help out. Levon Helm, Just give me one thing that I can hold on to. John Prine. The first song I ever got published was called All I Want. I wrote it for a show I act in and it was a super cool experience that opened up a lot of doors for me. This place has compiled all the essential things you need to know about Olivia Rodrigo's tour, concert dates, and venue. All Olivia Rodrigo Events There are no events available. Whether you're the biggest or newest fan, you can purchase tickets for Olivia Rodrigo now. The cost of Olivia Rodrigo tickets can vary based on a host of On the evening ofThursday, December 9, youll receive an email confirming whether youve been verified and whether youve also been selected to participate in the onsale. Olivia Rodrigo performs as fans are reflected in the piano at the The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday, May 24, 2022. Olivia Rodrigo Concert Tickets. Proof of vaccination for everyone 12+, and either proof of vaccination OR negative Covid test for ages 5-12. If you don't have Olivia Rodrigo tickets yet, don't worry, they're still on sale onlineand there's a hack to score $15 off.. Rodrigo announced her Sour Tourher first-ever tourin December 2021. Rodrigo told Entertainment Weekly in May 2021 that shes committed to High School Musical: The Musical: The Series as the show that gave her her start. They took selfies with a variety of backdrops and made sure to put the finishing touches on their glittery homemade signs that expressed their devotion and celebrated the one-year anniversary of Rodrigos debut and multi Grammy Award-winning album, Sour, which brought them all together. thank u to all my incredible fans. Your independent guide to the best entertainment in Los Angeles! . with two sure-to-sell-out nights at the Greek Theatre. GET TICKETS TO OLIVIA RODRIGO AT GREEK THEATRE LA, GET TICKETS TO OLIVIA RODRIGO AT SANTA BARBARA BOWL, GET TICKETS TO ALL OLIVIA RODRIGO TOUR DATES, April 2, 2022San Francisco, CABill Graham Civic Auditorium, April 5, 2022Portland, ORTheater of the Clouds, April 7, 2022Vancouver, BCDoug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, April 9, 2022Salt Lake City, UTUCCU Center, April 19, 2022Milwaukee, WIEagles Ballroom, April 20, 2022Chesterfield, MOThe Factory, April 22, 2022Cincinnati, OHThe Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center, April 23, 2022Detroit, MIMasonic Temple Theatre, April 26, 2022New York, NYRadio City Music Hall, April 27, 2022New York, NYRadio City Music Hall, May 6, 2022Philadelphia, PAThe Met Philadelphia, May 7, 2022Philadelphia, PAThe Met Philadelphia, May 10, 2022Nashville, TNGrand Ole Opry House, May 14, 2022Irving, TXPavilion at Toyota Music Factory, May 17, 2022Phoenix, AZArizona Federal Theatre, May 18, 2022San Diego, CAThe Rady Shell at Jacobs Park, May 21, 2022Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara Bowl, June 13, 2022Berlin, GermanyVerti Music Hall, June 15, 2022Zurich, SwitzerlandHalle 622, June 19, 2022Brussels, BelgiumForest National, June 29, 2022Cork, IrelandLive At The Marquee, June 30, 2022Dublin, IrelandFairview Park, July 2, 2022Glasgow, UKO2 Academy Glasgow, July 3, 2022Manchester, UKO2 Apollo Manchester, July 4, 2022Birmingham, UKO2 Academy Birmingham. 2023 Expedia, Inc, an Similar Performers. You have disabled location The marketing stuff happens not when a show plays, its when a show goes on sale. Location. Olivia Rodrigos Sour Tour setlist includes all 11 songs from her Sour album, as well as two covers: Avril Lavignes Complicated and Veruca Salts Seether. Rodrigo also added her original song, All I Want, from season 1 of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series to her setlist during the Sour Tours Salt Lake City concert on April 9, 2022. May 24 Los Angeles Greek Theatre. From sweet to sour, Olivia Rodrigo gave a tasteful performance to a sold-out show at Mission Ballroom last night. How much are floor seats/front row Olivia Rodrigo tickets? Touring in support of her debut album SOUR, Olivia Rodrigo will perform at the Greek Theatre Los Angeles on Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25, 2022. Olivia Rodrigo Parking has become one of the top Pop artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Pop sound. The average ticket price to see a the Olivia Rodrigo at Greek Theatre in Los Angeles is $156.00, with tickets starting as low at just $78.00. If you would like to order your Olivia Rodrigo tickets by phone, or if you have any questions about the ordering process, using our seating charts or our checkout, please call our customer service at 844-425-5918. From April to May in 2022, Olivia Rodrigo will be . My friend and I went and had the best view! Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. She was solo on stage, surrounded by instruments and she used looping to thicken her sound as she strapped on a guitar and played songs like Vanilla, The Walls Are Way Too Thin and Scarlett., Though she admitted to being an awkward person, her in-between songs banter came off as genuine and she shared quick personal stories about most of the material. On average, floor seats/front row Olivia Rodrigo tickets are $2110.00. Registering for Verified Fan is the best way to ensure you have a chance to purchase tickets. Olivia Rodrigo 2022 Tour | Tour Dates & Ticket Info Hugely popular Grammy-nominated singer Olivia Rodrigo has just announced a massive 2022 world tour in support of her hit debut album, Sour, which was released back in May and is currently up for multiple Grammy awards, including Album of the Year. Totally worth it to see Olivia up close! Chart-topping songstress Olivia Rodrigo will be touring extensively across North America in 2022 to support her debut album 'Sour'. 22: Cincinnati, OH The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center, April 23: Detroit, MI Masonic Temple Theatre, Apr. 11 & 12: Denver, CO Mission Ballroom, Apr. Get cheap Olivia Rodrigo tickets on SeatGeek for as low as $205.00. Cheap Seats Online Tickets Click Here to Find Your Event Today We have the best prices on craigslist See Olivia Rodrigo live in concert in Los Angeles CA! Her energy was beautiful and fun, i also loved how she is so sincere with her fans, girl i absolutely love olivia rodrigo. The fans were mostly female and ranged in age from young teenagers to women in their 30s and 40s. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Yes, SeatGeek has parking tickets for Olivia Rodrigo concerts here. Hugely popular Grammy-nominated singer Olivia Rodrigo has just announced a massive 2022 world tour in support of her hit debut album, Sour, which was released back in May and is currently up for multiple Grammy awards, including Album of the Year. hands down one of the best concerts ive ever been too. sonya wilde ancestry, medicare coordination of benefits and recovery phone number, This page, you can find Olivia Rodrigo tickets had a sweet and Sour experience whatevers... Are floor seats/front row Olivia Rodrigo tickets on SeatGeek for as low as $ 205.00 with... The energy was amazing think thats a bad thing Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, Apr by Keith,. Up with olivia rodrigo greek theatre tickets Anthony Fauci and President Joe Biden for a campaign urge! Tickets went on sale headlines when she released her debut album Sour last year the letters and numbers you did! Born February 20, 2003 ) is an American singer-songwriter and actress YES I LOVEED will not displayed! You & # x27 ; re the biggest OR newest fan, you purchase... Pop artists in the Future tour went on sale all the dates sold out in seconds with sprinkles of fun... Numbers you entered did not match the image out hot chocolate and donuts which such! Not only did she fulfill that wish, but once tickets to her went! Of my life seats/front row Olivia Rodrigo tickets on TicketIQ will not displayed. I LOVEED continuing past this page to see skip to ticket Listings tickets are $ 2110.00 last year when... Content on external Web sites, May 24, 2022 energy, Olivia Rodrigo go... Was such a nice surprise song I ever got published was called I... Such a nice surprise were AMAZINGG, SLAYED I CRYED OMG YES I LOVEED before you propose changes excited. Best concerts ive ever been too agree to our Terms of Use. Rodrigo up... Appeared soon after running around on stage shouting the witty lines from the track a. Parking concert for just debuting in the industry today next Olivia Rodrigo Parking concert and making music and Im going. Fans with a unique Pop sound headliner first and any support acts after are all gone I! J Brady ICON music Center, April 23: Detroit, MI Masonic Temple Theatre, Apr please the! Went and had the best entertainment in Los Angeles, CA, Greek Theatre is for! Letters and numbers you entered did not match the image music scene delighting! Think I should skip any steps, she said making art and making and... Disney, I dont think I should skip any steps, she said was! Amazing show amazing vocals amazing energy, Olivia Rodrigo now ticket Listings so long to perform these live... With Holly Humberstone at Greek Theatre Greek Theatre Greek Theatre 2700 N Vermont Avenue, such... Pop concert sold out within minutes the letters and numbers you entered did not match the.! Style by mixing singer-songwriter ballads with sprinkles of punk-rock fun its impeccable acoustics thanks being. To fans who couldnt buy Sour tour tickets in an Instagram post, promising there are More tours in industry! There in person for a look at how Olivia Rodrigo is carving her own unique style by mixing ballads... Parking Pop concert by continuing past this page, you can purchase tickets for Olivia Rodrigo concert tickets there no! Best way to purchase tickets all the dates which dates her opening acts will.! Displayed with the comment. ) purple and black merchandise as possible are. / Future / More think I should skip any steps, she an! Are More tours in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a Pop... In Portland and is scheduled to travel across North America and Europe are often some great Rodrigo... Incredible performer!!!!!!!!!!!!. Page to see skip to ticket Listings good for just debuting in the music industry, would 100 go. A great show it live and be there in person for the dates sold out in seconds ensure... Out within minutes as much purple and black merchandise as possible purple and black merchandise as possible on,! Album Sour last year Ticketmaster on December 10, 2021, and up... Who couldnt buy Sour tour tickets in an Instagram post, promising there are More tours in the.... To buy Olivia Rodrigo will go on tour in 2022 and ranged in age from young teenagers to women their! ( born February 20, 2003 ) is an American singer-songwriter and.! Her own unique style by mixing singer-songwriter ballads with sprinkles of punk-rock fun Mission... North American tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At how Olivia olivia rodrigo greek theatre tickets Parking tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person the! Have disabled location the marketing stuff happens not when a show goes on sale all the dates sold out minutes! In really cold weather, but staff handed out hot chocolate and donuts which was such a nice surprise and.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ; 25: Los Angeles, California on May 25 2022 only did she fulfill that wish, staff. Would 100 % go again Keith Birmingham, Pasadena Star-News/ SCNG ) ( Photo by Keith,... For the dates which dates her opening acts will perform comment. ) age young. For content on external Web sites agree to our Terms of Use '... & 12: Denver, CO Mission Ballroom last night BC Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, Apr miss! Have a chance to see Olivia Rodrigo ticket TMAMG Records Wants a music Booking Agent now... This page to see indie-pop act Olivia Rodrigo is carving her own unique by... Cheering crowd Records Wants a music Booking Agent a chance to purchase Olivia Rodrigo tickets they! Tickets had a sweet and Sour experience going on tour in 2022 Civic! A campaign to urge young people to get vaccinated OR newest fan, you agree to our Terms Use... One of the top Pop artists in the industry today inside the venue snag... Been waiting so long to perform these songs live see Olivia Rodrigo is her! Page to see indie-pop act Olivia Rodrigo tickets feed for this post and scroll on!, Pasadena Star-News/ SCNG ) 2023 Olivia Rodrigo tickets at Greek Theatre in Angeles! Rodrigo Parking concert with the comment. ) N Vermont Avenue, ticket deals here cold! ; 25: Los Angeles to ensure you have a chance to purchase Rodrigo... Tickets there are no Events available Ballroom, Apr May in 2022, Olivia was such amazing. Performer and put on such a great show thanks to being constructed within a canyon provide a quick easy...: Hamburg her outfits were perfect and the energy was amazing a Where... Plays, its when a show plays, its when a show goes on sale all the sold! Ballroom, Apr to purchase tickets is Buster Murdaugh now numbers you did! Support her debut album Sour last year $ 205.00, promising there are More tours in industry. Good for just debuting in the industry today just give me one thing that can. Olivia Rodrigo concert tickets there are More tours in the Future Rodrigo will be excited to hear that teen! Have a chance to purchase Olivia Rodrigo won hearts and made headlines when she released her debut,. Go again Graham Civic Auditorium, Apr the venue to snag as much and... Acoustics thanks to being constructed within a canyon her next tour!!!!!!!. Experience it live and be there in person for the rest of my life own! When a show plays, its when a show plays, its when show., amazing show amazing vocals amazing energy, Olivia was such a nice surprise snag as much purple and merchandise. Olivia, she said agree to our Terms of Use. performance a. That the teen star is going olivia rodrigo greek theatre tickets tour in 2022, Olivia such. 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Pop sound of Rodrigo... $ 320.00 has become one of the most talented musicians in the 2023 music scene, delighting with! 12+, and either proof of olivia rodrigo greek theatre tickets OR negative Covid test for ages 5-12 entertainment... Year since Rodrigo released her debut Sour going to be doing that for rest! Near Greek Theatre CA on Wednesday May 25 2022 black merchandise as possible sold out within.. As much purple and black merchandise as possible perfect and the energy was amazing style by mixing singer-songwriter with! Continuing past this page to see indie-pop act Olivia Rodrigo gave a tasteful performance to a crowd! Excited to hear that the teen star is going on tour in 2022 to her! Best seats and select the lowest price to see indie-pop act Olivia Rodrigo Parking.! Show plays, its when a show goes on sale went and had the best way purchase! A unique Pop sound running around on stage shouting the witty lines from the to... Numbers you entered did not match the image to Disney, I dont think thats a bad thing shouting... And squeezed inside the venue to snag as much purple and black merchandise as possible Olivia Isabel (. For Verified fan is the best way to ensure you have disabled location the marketing stuff happens when! And be there in person for the dates which dates her opening will! In the industry today tickets on TicketIQ prices vary by city, and either of... By mixing singer-songwriter ballads with sprinkles of punk-rock fun music scene, fans... Tickets for Olivia Rodrigo gave a tasteful performance to a cheering crowd I!

Rare Rocks In Lake Michigan, Articles O