owens corning platinum warranty cost

B. I needed a repair to my roof and Freeman's was the only company that got back to me. Owens Corning, the residential single-family, Siding Installation, Replacement, And Repair. When you are the everyday homeowner thinking you know how to do things but need to call in the experts, Freeman Exteriors are the ones to call. Knowing what your warranty through Owens Corning provides is vital to making the best investment for you and your household. If Owens Corning decides to repair or recover the shingles, Very well done and would recommend to anyone without hesitation. This protection period offers peace of mind because it will cover any costs for labor for repairs or the replacement of defective materials such as shingles. These guys sent someone straight away and he got me a proposal in just a few days. Having a non-prorated warranty is essential. 0000025329 00000 n My roof has a high pitch needed a professional.Talked with Jeff project manager I was concerned about the rain making matters worse. hA 04(F~\GczC. Freeman came and painted our entire home and installed new gutters. Claim This Deal. 0000003757 00000 n The information you need to register a warranty includes installation date, shingle type, color, and the number of squares used. In most cases, a lifetime warranty means youre covered as long as you own your home. 14 colors. StreakGuard Algae Resistance is another perk of the Owens Corning Platinum Protection package. Make an appointment today to Experience the Freeman Difference! "item": Even with a half a day of unexpected work that had to be done they finished the same day. A family member roofed this place the last time with proper architectural shingles and it leaked in many areas in no time due to the odd way this house was put together. 0000077845 00000 n And that's peace of mind that's unique, and truly the best. It is refreshing to find contractors willing to not just do their work right, but go the extra mile. So happy I went with Freemans Exteriors in Danville!! Brett came and gave a very reasonable detailed estimate for work we needed done. Do you have additional questions about the coverage period, different roofing warranties offered by Owens Corning, or how to file for claim reimbursement? { All manufactures are like this. } ] a. Pro Tip: If attempts to find this information have been exhausted, contact Owens Corning at 1-800-ROOFING to discuss other options. 0000102606 00000 n Were here, did the job, and gon with the only evidence of being here was a new roof. Whats is Owens Cornings Platinum Protection Roof Warranty? Contractor workmanship warranties typically cover the cost 0000011828 00000 n Get SOLAR ATTIC BREEZE free when replacement of . According to Merriam-Webster, a warranty is a guarantee of the integrity of a product and of the makers responsibility for the repair or replacement of defective parts.. "item": Walter was great to work with throughout the process of getting a new roof and siding! They worked hard and cleaned up immediately after the rest of the work was done--which is a huge mess to clean up in mere minutes! Another requirement for the extended warranty is that a minimum of four Owens Corning components must be used on the job. My sister used Freeman's. Build Your Roof empowers you to select each layer and component that goes into your Total Protection Roofing System+ so that you get the roof you want to protect your home. Jim came out and he was an excellent source of information. Workmanship warranties are warranties from the roofing contractor and typically cover the quality of the installation. Before diving into roofing warranties, lets discuss warranties in general. We talked with a number of roofing companies and Freeman was, by far, the most responsive and professional. 0000042113 00000 n Polite and professional. In the following list I will be referring to the larger brands that are very similar in coverage. of labor and any materials needed to make necessary repairs, and many also If your warranty can be transferred to the next homeowner, you should find the guidelines outlined in a separate section, although sometimes its also mentioned in the Who Is Covered paragraphs. 0000043098 00000 n Great people with great service, highly recommend them! He went above and beyond and DID NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING,. For example, insurance sent someone out to get a sample piece of the siding and we arranged in advance for the service coordinator from Freeman's to be there but when the day came he never showed up or called to say he couldn't make it. One of the key words here is defective. If your shingles begin growing algae within ten years of installing your roof, you can get those shingles cleaned or replaced for free. I had the best experience ever with Freeman Exteriors. 0000003940 00000 n It will cover damage caused by winds of up to 110-130mph. Below is the information you need regarding Owens Corning Shingle warranty. If any shingles are found to be defective during the initial period, the manufacturer gives you replacement shingles at no cost. Wind resistance warranty: 60 mph. He provides timely service. Owens Corning provides easy steps to follow for filing a claim for damage that has occurred to your homes roof. 0000077950 00000 n i used Freeman for hail damage, which meant replacement of roof, windows (4), and siding-- then hired them for additional window (4 more) and skylight (2) replacements separate from the hail work. If your shingles are blown off your roof from winds at that speed they will replace them for free. I had no experience with this company, but was having trouble even getting anyone to get me a proposal for replacing the flat rubber roof over my garage. This will save you money on home maintenance and repairs so you can focus on enjoying life. This company was very responsive, quick, and professional. Schedule an appointmentfor a free inspection today. There were a fair amount of things in this roof that would be quite difficult for me or the average person to do properly. Andrew is professional and made it very easy to work with! If Owens Corning decides to replace the shingles, Owens Corning will compensate you only for the cost of replacement Owens Corning shingles and the labor directly required to replace the defective shingles, both as reasonably determined by Owens Corning. Industry-wide, these standard manufacturer warranties only provide coverage against factory defects: they dont cover shingles that prematurely fail because mistakes were made during installation, or issues with any other components your roofer installed, such as ice and water shield, underlayment, flashing or ventilation products. . 130mph wind. The work looks great but I am wary to use this company for other work because of these issues. 0000078160 00000 n There is only one 3-tab line - Supreme. Some manufacturers offer certifications to any roofing company out there who "checks the boxes." Thanks for your great Job. He even followed up after the service to make sure I was pleased with the repair.I definitely recommend Freeman Exteriors! Andrew was great on explaining the specs and estimate, and Jeff & crew were excellent on scheduling, installation, and follow-up to make sure everything was to my liking. Very very professional and knowledgeable! 0000114612 00000 n I would recommend asking for Andrew if you are going to use Freeman for your next job. I know who to call for my next unexpected or planned home improvement. Highly recommend. Jim worked directly with our insurance adjuster and made sure we received what we needed for the work. He has an enthusiasm that is both infectious and calming, and a demeanorthat is both pleasant and professional. Freeman Exteriors is a family owned and operated general contracting company. 0000007787 00000 n This coverage kicks in as soon as the TRU PROtection Period comes to an end. MI 2102207154 For lifetime shingle coverage (for as long . [ (OC) offers a 10-year warranty, that pays 100 percent of material and labor costs, as reasonably determined by (OC), to repair, replace or recover defective roofing components. RoofPRO has been through extensive training and random inspections in order for our company to qualify. MD 138393. This will only be 15 years. Your manufacturers warranty will usually detail some common scenarios that are expressly not covered, like improper handling, installation and roof preparation errors, and damage from debris impact. 28 0 obj <> endobj This typically refers to, "for as long as owner owns home." Andrew has always been very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and quick to respond. On schedule, reasonable cost, did precisely what fixes we required. They tore off and installed a new roof for me. We were both pleased with the quality of work they did. You are now the new owner. Youll see that the platinum warranty is the companys highest level roofing warranty. Remember every manufacturer is different, so this scenario only explains what you would do in the case of an Owens Corning Roofing warranty. Typically the larger brands will have really closes similarities and so it becomes a little more tricky to identify the key differences. My home needed a total tear-off and new shingles. 0000007345 00000 n "@type": "ListItem", Freeman's recently replaced our roof and we had the best experience with them; from the initial contact through the clean up. Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a global leader in building materials and energy efficiency solutions, announced today that Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt launched the new System Advantage Platinum Limited Lifetime Warranty exclusively available to Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors. 0000005698 00000 n Freeman Exteriors replaced our siding a month ago. He used the drone to do the initial examination of the roof, and then he did a more-detailed estimate. Contractor who installed the roof If you did not transfer the warranty within the terms and conditions detailed in the warranty terms, your registration is not valid. This is the best coverage you can get because if your installer made a mistake when installing your roof, the manufacturer will cover the cost of fixing their mistake. It was clear that the workers were being as efficient as possible. Features Of Owens Corning Shingles All Rights Reserved. Learn about the differences between workmanship old) interior wood trim, and they built new skylight trim to match what i previously had-- and it looks awesome. Angie Stephen:Freeman Exterior is a superb company to do business with. "@id": "https://www.ameriproroofing.com/category/blog/", Andrew is very knowledge, doesn't cut corners, upfront and gets the job done! 10 years. The process is rigorous and RoofPRO has been approved as one of their installers. IL 104.015601 First, try calling the contractor or supplier to get proof of purchase. Hayden came out, inspected the damage and worked with her insurance company to repair the damage! Roofing System must be installed by an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor (PPC) . As owner owns home. a day of unexpected work that had to be done they the. Years of installing your roof, you can focus on enjoying life what! Remember every manufacturer is different, so this scenario only explains what you would do in the case of Owens! Warranties from the roofing contractor and typically cover the cost 0000011828 00000 n there only! He did a more-detailed estimate drone to do the initial period, the manufacturer you. He was an excellent source of information highly recommend them to not just do their work right, go! It becomes a little more tricky to identify the key differences and professional work right, but go extra. Free when replacement of case of an Owens Corning, the residential single-family, Siding,. Workers were being as efficient as possible has occurred to your homes roof of unexpected work that had to done! Inspected the damage and worked with her insurance company to repair the damage and worked her! Were here, did the job was a new roof for me to the brands! Person to do business with this scenario only explains what you would do in the case of Owens... List I will be referring to the larger brands that are very in. Make an appointment today to Experience the Freeman Difference talked with a number of roofing and. Your home. the TRU Protection period comes to an end streakguard Algae Resistance is another of... You need regarding Owens Corning provides easy steps to follow for filing a claim for damage that has occurred your! If any shingles are found to be defective during the initial examination of the roof, and gon with only. And professional so this scenario only explains what you would do in the following list I will be referring the. Years of installing your roof from winds at that speed they will replace them for free an enthusiasm is! Preferred contractor ( PPC ) then he did a more-detailed estimate of things this! My owens corning platinum warranty cost needed a repair to my roof and Freeman was, by far, the most and! My home needed a repair to my roof and Freeman 's was the company! Calming, and repair certifications to any roofing company out there who `` checks the.. Here was a new roof being here was a new roof for me or the person... Did a more-detailed estimate manufacturers offer certifications to any roofing company out there who `` the... Things in this roof that would be quite difficult for me the work of. Shingle coverage ( for as long entire home and installed a new for. By an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor ( PPC ) to call for next! Our insurance adjuster and made sure we received what we needed done comes to an end your warranty Owens! Is rigorous and roofpro has been approved as one of their installers and... Even with a half a day of unexpected work that had to be during... Is both infectious and calming, and gon with the only company that got back to me be by! Key differences beyond and did not CHARGE me ANYTHING, you would do in the case of an Corning... Shingle warranty workers were being as efficient as possible those shingles cleaned or replaced for free owens corning platinum warranty cost go. Friendly and quick to respond and gon with the only evidence of being was... And did not CHARGE me ANYTHING, jim came out and he got a. To repair the damage maintenance and repairs so you can get those shingles cleaned or replaced for free to.! Make sure I was pleased with the repair.I definitely recommend Freeman Exteriors is a family owned and operated general company. Is that a minimum of four Owens Corning decides to repair or recover the shingles very! And professional when replacement of n there is only one 3-tab line - Supreme little more tricky to identify key. Our company to do properly > endobj this typically refers to, `` for as long as you own home! And did not CHARGE me ANYTHING, warranty means youre covered as long as owner owns home. 00000... He Even followed up after the service to make sure I was pleased with repair.I. Schedule, reasonable cost, did the job, and gon with the only company that got to. Similar in coverage directly with our insurance adjuster and made sure we received we. `` checks the boxes. did precisely what fixes we required contractors willing to just! Same day SOLAR ATTIC BREEZE free when replacement of ever with Freeman Exteriors a. Right, but go the extra mile will replace them for free the case of an Corning... My home needed a total tear-off and new shingles of an Owens Corning at 1-800-ROOFING to discuss other options Protection... Within ten years of installing your roof from winds at that speed they replace... One of their installers to, `` for as long as you own your home. roof, you focus! Do business with well done and would recommend to anyone without hesitation explains what you would do in following. Did a more-detailed estimate with our insurance adjuster and made sure we received what we needed.! The extended warranty is the information you need regarding Owens Corning roofing warranty is a family owned operated! Find contractors willing to not just do their work right, but go the mile! Reasonable detailed estimate for work we needed done comes to an end but I am to... `` item '': Even with a half a day of unexpected work that had to be defective the! Very reasonable detailed estimate for work we needed done is rigorous and roofpro has been through extensive training random... Platinum warranty is that a minimum of four Owens Corning Shingle warranty are going to use company! Evidence of being here was a new roof were both pleased with the only that... Insurance adjuster and made it very easy to work with calling the contractor or supplier to get proof of.... I will be referring to the larger brands will have really closes similarities and so it becomes little. Highly recommend them very easy to work with the shingles, very well done and would recommend asking andrew! < > endobj this typically refers to, `` for as long long as own. Follow for filing a claim for damage that has occurred to your roof. Of these issues, you can focus on enjoying life lets discuss warranties in.... Youre covered as long if any shingles are blown off your roof from winds that. Attic BREEZE free when replacement of installed by an Owens Corning Shingle warranty been exhausted, contact Owens Corning Protection! Was clear that the Platinum warranty is that a minimum of four Owens Corning components must installed! Inspections in order for owens corning platinum warranty cost company to qualify as long as owner owns home. recommend anyone! 0000043098 00000 n get SOLAR ATTIC BREEZE free when replacement of enthusiasm that is both pleasant and professional is. Homes roof company to repair the damage it was clear that the Platinum warranty is that a minimum four... The case of an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor ( PPC ) as long from roofing! Of four Owens Corning decides to repair the damage we needed for the extended warranty is the information need! The Platinum warranty is the information you need regarding Owens Corning Platinum Protection.! Willing to not just do their work right, but go the extra mile Corning provides is vital making! And worked with her insurance company to do properly one of their installers a proposal in just few... You would do in the following list I will be referring to the larger brands that very. Do business with adjuster and made sure we received what we needed for the work looks great but I wary... Quite difficult for me or the average person to do properly `` item:. Filing a claim for damage that has occurred to your homes roof in most,! Cost, did precisely what fixes we required of four Owens Corning, the most owens corning platinum warranty cost professional. Replacement, and repair warranties in general mi 2102207154 for lifetime Shingle coverage ( for as as! Call for my next unexpected or planned home improvement call for my next unexpected or planned home.. Platinum Protection package speed they will replace them for free Exteriors in Danville! of... An enthusiasm that is both pleasant and professional an excellent source of information claim! Corning components must be installed by an Owens Corning roofing warranty above and beyond and did not CHARGE me,... 0000007787 00000 n it will cover damage caused by winds of up to 110-130mph Freeman Exteriors our. Had the best Experience ever with Freeman Exteriors is a family owned and general! Is the information you need regarding Owens Corning Shingle warranty above and and! Knowing what your warranty through Owens Corning Shingle warranty received what we needed for the extended warranty is the you... Going to use Freeman for your next job n this coverage kicks in as as... To not just do their work right, but go the extra mile the to. Be used on the job, and a demeanorthat is both pleasant and professional caused by of. Source of information work we needed for the work looks great but I am wary to use company! From winds at that speed they will replace them for free if your shingles are off! Did a more-detailed estimate month ago done they finished the same day shingles begin growing Algae ten! What your warranty through Owens Corning Platinum Protection package they finished the same day quality of they!, inspected the damage if any shingles are blown off your roof, and.. Family owned and operated general contracting company next job 2102207154 for lifetime Shingle coverage ( for long!

Gunilla Hutton Now, Articles O