phonesoap net worth 2020

Here is an update on PhoneSoap's net worth so. 0:56 . Meet the PhoneSoap, a first-of-its-kind phone sanitizer invented by cousin duo Wes LaPorte and Dan Barnes, who pitched PhoneSoap on Shark Tank. How does it work? For better or for worse, our phones are sticking with us. The product claims to eliminate 99.9% of household germs in less than 10 minutes using UV-C light, a short-wavelength, ultraviolet light that has been shown to neutralize airborne microbes so they become inactive. The Investment: PhoneSoap Wireless ($99.95; phonesoap.com). Receive product recommendations, reviews & deals several times a week. PhoneSoap is large enough to fit all phones on the market, even with a case. (Some experts also say warm, soapy water is fine, too.) The fact that he had betrayed them, as well as his commitment to upholding a value system that he had previously only partially supported, had left them feeling betrayed and slighted. The peace that sanitizing your essentials brings is incomparable. Overall, we think the PhoneSoap is definitely a great gadget worth giving a try. They were muffled a bit more than I expected them to be, but this barely made a difference. Once you place your phone inside and close the lid, the lights automatically turn on and run for 10 minutes. 2023 Cable News Network. All rights reserved. I hit rock bottom first though, long before before I found the strategies that Actually Work to create lasting success. As the name indicates, the PhoneSoap is primarily marketed for use with smartphones, but you can certainly use it to sanitize other objectsso long as they fit inside. PhoneSoap 3 uses Ultraviolet (UV) rays, claiming it can kill 99.99 percent of all the bacteria and other germs on smartphones. But with the PhoneSoap Pro, you can give them a thorough sanitization in just five minutes. Investment 60,000. The number of UV-light sanitizing products is growing. The bulbs on the top and bottom of the device, paired with the reflective interior inside the entire gadget, help achieve 360-degree disinfection so even the tiny, hard-to-reach crevices of your phone are clean. All Rights Reserved. On its side is a place to plug it into the wall adapter, as well as two USB ports (a standard USB and a USB-C) to connect your phone charger. Accessories starting under $6. Amazon.com: PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer & Dual Universal Cell Phone Charger Box . It also doubles as a charging hub with two ports (USB & USB-C) that lets you charge your phone while its getting cleaned. Peter Jones. It doesnt help that my phone spends a lot of time in warm, dark places like pockets and purses ideal conditions for many germs. Its called PhoneSoap 3, and its especially useful during the pandemic. Wes La Porte, the creator of PhoneSoap, and his cousin and business partner Dan Barnes are two well-dressed young men from Provo, Utah. Think of it like a pint-sized tanning bed for your phone. For this PhoneSoap review, one of the first things we kept an eye out for was deals. PhoneSoap charger includes a USB connector for charging cables as well as two UV LEDs encased in a reflective interior that practically bakes germs away. Weve even tested and swabbed the phone for cultures before and afterthis sucker works! Customers report that the brand goes up and above the call of duty when something has gone wrong, and its high-quality devices are backed by a warranty should something happen to yours. You can purchase logo and accolade licensing to this story here. Dan showed that PhoneSoap could remove 99.999 percent of germs in only five minutes by utilizing UV light to properly cleanse a smartphone. The recently launched AirSoap is designed to capture and kill up to 99.9% of airborne viruses, including coronaviruses and influenza. By subscribing, you agree to our privacy policy. And since the feet arent adhesive, they leave no residue behind. PhoneSoap gives me peace of mind that I can still keep my phone in my back pocket and use it as much as I want without having to worry that I'm transferring a host of bacteria from my screen to my face. A well-loved device, 4,302 shoppers awarded it 4.6/5 stars. Paige Szmodis is an editor for Runners World, Bicycling, and Popular Mechanics, who researches and writes home, tech, and outdoor product reviews and news. PitchBooks comparison feature gives you a side-by-side look at key metrics for similar companies. You can purchase syndication rights to this story here. Color: White. To clean the feet, all you have to do is rub them with water and let them dry. Drone Safe Register. Proof that the PhoneSoap 3 truly works, this comment is really helpful in understanding how life-changing this method of sanitizing can be. smartwatch, AirPods, MetroCard, credit cards, and pretty much any other small items that will fit in the chamber). How do our phones get so dirty? For this, we chose an in-depth PhoneSoap review on a blog called Nerd Techy that examines the PhoneSoap Pro, its ease of use, effectiveness, and features. It can even be effective against antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. Its a dirty world out there and just like its ultra-clean devices, PhoneSoaps website is shiny and super easy to use. If you want to clean and charge your phone wherever and whenever, then the PhoneSoap Go is the one for you. I got a lot of use out of it in my testing, sanitizing my phone as well as items like my keys, earbuds, small remotes and all sorts of other things. One customer wrote a PhoneSoap review that read, Works great. Once its plugged in, all you have to do is place your item(s) of choice inside and close the lid. DIY disinfecting solution Phone 1 Bacteria on phone 1 pre- (left) and post- (right) cleaning with the DIY. At $80, it seems like a lot upfront for something you don't necessarily need, but, you may need it more than you think. If you dont want to bother with charging cables, then you might want to check out the PhoneSoap Wireless, which comes with a built-in Qi-standard wireless charger. It's worth noting that PhoneSoap has not been tested against COVID-19 yet, so there's no evidence to show that it kills the virus itself. The big phone cleaner also has nano suction feet on the bottom, so no matter where you put it, the PhoneSoap Pro wont budge. Outfitted with two universal ports, you can charge any item you put in there. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. The PhoneSoap Wireless comes in gunmetal gray or white. Think of it like a pint-sized tanning bed for your phone. PhoneSoaps founders Dan Barnes and Wes LaPorte have a net worth of 12 Million USD as of 2022. (UV-C light can also harm our eyes, and even our skin over time. This is a larger-sized sanitizer for home use, with 27 times the cleaning space and two charging ports instead of one. PhoneSoap is a small chamber that uses a UV-C light to safely sanitize your phone and other small personal items (i.e. In addition, determining how much production would cost per unit before entering into discussions about funding sources or other considerations was difficult for him. This is a fancy term to describe a series of small holes that let you hear your phone when its inside. And with two universal ports on either side, you can charge your devices while they clean. Click to play video. Somewhere along the way, I also realized the importance of balancing work with hobbies, excercise and personal development. GoGo Gear Net Worth 2023 Update (Before & After Shark Tank), The Ave Venice Net Worth 2023 Update (Before & After Shark Tank), Brewers Cow Ice Cream Net Worth 2023 Update (Before & After Shark Tank), Bark em To Go Net Worth 2023 Update (Before & After Shark Tank). Its able to destroy 99.99% of household germs like E. coli and the flu virus. It's easy to ignore the fact that our phones hold so much bacteria, but once you know the nasty facts, you may find it harder to do so. A lot of them put it to the test and did a swab of their devices before and after using it, finding that it truly did kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. In contrast, those who opposed it were not persuaded by Greiners arguments at all. Theres a ton to unpack in this PhoneSoap review, so lets just get to it. Its probably hard to hear, but the number of germs on your phone might bring new meaning to the concept of dirty talk. Studies show your smartphone is a breeding ground for germs. Our phone is practically like our third hand that we never wash. It costs $120, comes with a universal charger that fits any tablet, and is selling so briskly that there is a month-long wait before buyers can expect to receive it. Inside the little box are two powerful UV-C lightbulbs. PhoneSoap offers convenient and safe UV-C light sanitizing solutions that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on your favorite gadgets. I also use the PhoneSoap to sanitize my wallet, keys, AirPods, and any other small items I touch multiple times in a day. If youre concerned about your PhoneSoap matching your style and dcor, fret not, because the PhoneSoap 3 comes in multiple colors, from basics like black to fun colors like gold and aqua. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. As for us, the consumers, I guess there's no way we can really tellthat our phone is cleaner. This way it can ensure a cleaning all around the items inside. Well take you through the brands highlights before diving into its deep-cleaning sanitizers. In 2020, any gadget or cleaner that was associated with sanitizing was cleaned off the shelves of supermarkets and sold out online. The HomeSoap is large enough to fit tablets, toys, and moreand it includes a manual on/off switch. Please use a valid email. According to experts we previously spoke with, UV-C light is the only form of UV light that can efficiently kill microorganisms. Whatever gets the job done, right? As for its build, in the end, the PhoneSoap review concluded that the PhoneSoap Pro is also very well constructed. My phone touches everything I do. When I tested it, it was a lot of fun to have around everyone who saw it wanted to try it out and had plenty of questions about it. The product claims to eliminate 99.9% of household germs in less than 10 minutes using, UV-C light, a short-wavelength, ultraviolet light that, So how do you know if it really works? "PhoneSoap" got featured on Shark Tank America in February 2015. Always on the go or traveling? Inner Dimension: Millimeters: 173 L X 95 W X 20 H Inches: 6.8 L x 3.74 W x .78 H Please check your phone dimensions to confirm it fits inside. If these cringe-worthy facts just made you never want to touch your phone again, I get it. Wipe the surface of your phone and youll for sure kill some, but unless youre getting into the nooks and crannies, they come right back. A 2018 study at the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia University Irving Medical Center found that continuous far UV-C light can kill airborne flu viruses without harming human tissues and that it may offer low-cost solution to eradicating airborne viruses in indoor public spaces.. Note: The prices above reflect the retailers' listed price at the time of publication. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Newest Otterbox Amplify Glass Screen Protector Kills 99.9% Of Bacteria On Your Filthy Phone . If youve been considering buying one, just do it! For your return to be accepted, youll need to make sure it meets the following requirements: All international and personalized units are non-refundable. Win whats next. Did PhoneSoap get a deal on Shark Tank? How can our phones become so filthy? Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Buyers also enjoy using it to sanitize keys, wallets, cards, headphones, jewelry, tiny accessories, and other items. Both a wipe and UV light will work well.. And more. More than you could ever imagine, in fact. PhoneSoap Reviews: What Do Customers Think? PhoneSoap 3 UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger, cell phone reportedly has 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom, PhoneSoap kills 99.9% of common household germs, Learn more about how our team of experts tests and reviews products at Insider here. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Scientists have since demonstrated PhoneSoaps efficacy. You can see the full advisory from the FDA here and further analysis from CNN Business here. The PhoneSoap can also clean other electronics such as your smart watch, as well as anything else you can fit inside, such as keys, earbuds, and credit cards. Zapping 99.9% of bacteria in 5 short minutes thanks to 2x the bulbs ( the time of the Gen-3 model), it attacks germs from 360-degrees, infiltrating every crevice and bend (and lets be honest, crack) your phone has. Should you need to return your product, you can do so within 30 days from the date it ships out. Its still just as greasy and smudgy coming out as it was when it went in. It was $692,100 in 2017. Consider this gross statistic: A cellphone carries 10 times more bacteria than a toilet seat, according to a .css-3wjtm9{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.125rem;text-decoration-color:#1c6a65;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-3wjtm9:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}study from the University of Arizona. Using UV-C light technology, 99.99% of bacteria are eliminated safely from your device. PhoneSoap Pro also has Acoustic Passthrough, a technology that lets you hear your phone notifications even while its getting blasted by sanitizing light. What about your face? The project raised $63,478 (on an $18,000 ask) back in May, 2012. Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals. The PhoneSoap 3 is PhoneSoaps entry-level smartphone UV sanitizer, and it works with all phone models and sizes. After 10 minutes, your phone will be as good as new you use PhoneSoap. It can be such a calming feeling to know that your most-used items are squeaky clean. They fit into your pocket, bag, or purse easily and are machine washable for simple cleanup. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Youll get the same 99.9% germ-killing power from UV-C light, as well as its audio amplification so you never miss an important call or alarm. PhoneSoap with MetroCard, keys and AirPods, PhoneSoap hasnt been tested on the corona virus (COVID-19). It will offer you piece of mind (particularly if you are germophobic) knowing that you are removing bacteria and viruses from your phone. The wall plug had the opposite problem, being unusually long at three inches, which prevented me from plugging it into an outlet without first pulling any furniture in front of it farther away from the wall. The Classic: PhoneSoap 3 ($79.95; phonesoap.com or uncommongoods.com). If it didnt have this, there wouldnt be a point in buying it. This is due to the combination of sitting in our warm, dark pockets, being touched by our hands all the time, and perhaps the fact that people dont often sanitize their mobile devices. Keep in mind though, PhoneSoap hasnt been tested on the corona virus (COVID-19). But you should make sure moisture doesnt get into any openings, and keep in mind that excessive wiping may still damage its oleophobic coating, which prevents oils on your fingerprints from sticking to the surface. We recently tested five versions of the PhoneSoap from the current product line, and here are our thoughts that might help you decide if you should get one yourself, and if so, which PhoneSoap. Meet PhoneSoap, the little gadget that safely sanitizes your phone, leaving your device free of bacteria and you with some peace of mind. So now that were aware of this dirty truth, how do we clean up the mess? Videos for related products. You can purchase syndication rights to this story here. PhoneSoap Wireless, $69.97 With Code 'TOGETHER30' (Orig. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. This is how the blogs team rated the device: Of its coverage, the folks at Nerd Techy wrote, Its very spacious, enough to accommodate any smartphone on the market in almost any smartphone case. Keeping your phone clean is a good way to reduce exposure to bacteria. Powerful UV lightbulbs safely disinfect your phone in 10 minutes or less.*. Cleaning enthusiast claim to utilize it on a regular basis and enjoy its total worth. Close Drone Safe Register Mark Boyt. To some, this product might seem more placebo effect than practical, but the numbers tell a different story 99.9% is almost all of the germy grime on your phone. In early 2014, the team eventually started selling the PhoneSoap sanitizer online, and demand immediately rose. If you live with roommates or family members, this product is easy and safe to share with others. Learn more. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. To check out what others said about the brand, we headed over to Amazon and looked at the review section for the PhoneSoap 3. Note: The prices above reflect the retailers' listed price at the time of publication. However, keeping your phone clean is still a good way to reduce exposure to bacterias that could impact your health and potentially weaken your immune system. Im Aidan Lehane, and about 5 years ago I quit the rat race and set out on a mission to create passive income online. Once you find out how many germs live on the surface of your phone, theres no going back. Phones get pretty germy, Gerba said. For Otterbox and PopSocket users, the sizable sanitizing bay allowed even very bulky phones and cases to fit right in. The Portable: PhoneSoap Go ($99.95; phonesoap.com). Unlike HEPA filters that need to be replaced constantly, AirSoap is made from graphene plates that can be washed and reused, helping you cut down on waste and money in the long run. Theres no doubt its effective sanitizers have an important place in our liveswith or without a pandemic. PhoneSoap Basic UV Review (EXCELLENT!) As tested on the Discovery Channel, the PhoneSoap does seem to live up to its promise of getting to every nook and cranny of your phone, which cant be reached even by alcohol wipes (which, by the way, arent an ideal phone cleaning method anyway, because chemicals can damage your screen). Lori made a deal for $300,000 at a 10% stake. The average household net worth in 2020 was $746,821. If so, youre exactly who this brands sanitizers are geared towardsliterally anyone with a phone, tablet, or other smallish item in their home can use one. Its just natureeverything wants to survive. Get the full list, To view PhoneSoaps complete patent history, request access, To view PhoneSoaps complete executive team members history, request access, To view PhoneSoaps complete investors history, request access, Morningstar Institutional Equity Research. Thanks toUSB ports and space to run a charging cable through, your phone can charge while its sanitizing. The PhoneSoap Pro is very easy to use. The company is still in operations as of November 2021, with an annual revenue of $13.5 million. After 10 minutes, voila, your phone comes out as clean as new. GAG Team What's your reaction? PhoneSoap's flagship product is a phone charger that kills bacteria on mobile devices using ultraviolet light. PhoneSoap is a plastic case that uses UV light to sanitize phones. Stylish D Reviews . Clean up your life with this essential sanitizer for $80. PhoneSoap kills 99.99% of household germs, including E. coli and salmonella . If youre short on time but want your phone ultra-clean, the PhoneSoap Pro is your man. The UV-C light is so powerful that it only needs ten minutes to get your phone clean after that time, PhoneSoap automatically turns off, so don't worry about your phone getting overheated. Subscribe to our newsletter. Probably not recently enough. Thats why the bulbs are safely tucked inside during the PhoneSoap Pros sanitation process.) If youre looking to simply try out the PhoneSoap, then we would definitely suggest getting the classic PhoneSoap 3, as it is the most affordable, no-frills PhoneSoap that gets the job done. However, the least expensive model, the PhoneSoap 3, sells for $79.95 and won't ship until April 1. Videos for related products. While I dont have the scientific equipment necessary to determine if it has successfully killed these germs, studies have shown that UV light is effective at killing coronaviruses similar to COVID-19. I historically dont clean my phone as often as I wash my hands. Gag. If not, you probably have it just within arms reach. The Big One: HomeSoap ($199.95; phonesoap.com). .css-ow13hy{background-color:#1c6a65;color:#fff;display:inline-block;font-family:FreightSansW01,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;letter-spacing:0.03rem;padding:0.8125rem 1.25rem 0.9rem;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;text-decoration-color:#1c6a65;text-decoration-thickness:0.125rem;text-transform:uppercase;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;width:auto;}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-ow13hy{font-size:0.875rem;line-height:1;padding:0.7rem 1rem 0.75rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-ow13hy{padding:0.7rem 1rem 0.75rem;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-ow13hy{font-size:0.875rem;line-height:1;padding:0.8125rem 1.25rem 0.9rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-ow13hy{font-size:0.875rem;line-height:1;}}.css-ow13hy:focus-visible{outline-color:body-cta-btn-link-focus;}.css-ow13hy:hover{color:#fff;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;background-color:#000000;border:none;}Preorder Now, Like other UV sanitizers, the PhoneSoap uses two UV light bulbs, which the brand claims kill 99.99 percent of germs in 10 minutes. Top 10 Coolest Gadgets of 2020. The power of PhoneSoap comes in the form of UV-C light. The process couldn't be easier. PhoneSoap Pro packs in twice as many UV lightbulbs as other PhoneSoap products to sanitize your device extra fast. Disinfects More than Just Phones; The PhoneSoap 3 fits all smart phones - even larger models like the iPhone 8+ or Galaxy S10+ - and can disinfect more than just phones. Lights in the base and the inside of the lid provide 360-degree . You place your phone in what seems to be a small tanning bed. Best trash appliance: Simplehuman 58L Sensor Can with Voice and Motion Control. Health organizations and professionals have encouraged us all to wash our hands frequently to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but whens the last time youve actually disinfected your smartphone? PhoneSoap Discount Codes. I explained to them what I discussed above: UV-C light is safely used to sanitize all sorts of things, even water. How do people know it works great? This PhoneSoap review isnt here to make you worried about the germs on your phone. Naturally, the shape of the device is rectangular, with curved out corners. Then, it gets blasted with UV-C light, which kills up to 99.99% of the bacteria living on your phone, according to the company, which says the device was laboratory tested against common household germs. In addition to the UV sanitizer, PhoneSoap sells polish, cleaning cloths, even an ionic silver antimicrobial case. Pick up a pack for $6. Here, youll read all about the effectiveness of its UV-C sanitizers and what theyre like to use. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. And along with cleaning your phone, it can even help you reduce daily screen time because while your phone is being cleaned, you wont be able to reach it. This is a profile preview from the PitchBook Platform. Using UV-C light in a reflective environment, its innovative sanitizers kill germs from literally every angle. This was not a feature I expected to be excited about, but whether I placed it on granite or wood, my PhoneSoap didnt budge. Germaphobe or not, if you're going to treat your phone like your third hand, you should clean it like one, too. PhoneSoap Net Worth 2022 What Happened After Shark Tank, Fling Golf Net Worth 2022 What Happened After Shark Tank, Chirp Wheel Net Worth 2022 What Happened After Shark Tank. The brand tells us that the average phone has 18x more bacteria than the surfaces in public washrooms. Heres a not-so-fun fact about your phone: Its dirty as in, its thought to be 18 times dirtier than a public restroom. What Happened to SynDaver after Shark Tank? Best kitchen appliance: Juno Chiller. All of these products listed below are available for preorder now and will ship sometime this summer. We asked Gerba about the UV-C light technology behind the PhoneSoap to see if theres any truth to the claims that it kills 99.9% of household germs., An alcohol wipe is the best way to sanitize your phone. If youre interested at all in preserving the life of your phone, youll put the wipe down. She writes full-time for Honest Brand Reviews, alongside a variety of copy writing projects for local and international businesses. PhoneSoap, a UV sanitizer brand is restocked right now on their site and Otterbox. (Think small . Teddy Needs a Bath Shark Tank 2023/What Happened to Teddy Needs a Bath after Shark Tank? PhoneSoap comes in four different models: the standard PhoneSoap 3, the PhoneSoap Pro, which sanitizes your phone twice as fast, a battery-powered model for mobile use called the PhoneSoap Go, and a version that supports wireless charging so that you don't have to use a cable to power up your device. Moreand it includes a manual on/off switch one, just do it LaPorte and Dan Barnes and LaPorte. As of November 2021, with 27 times the cleaning space and two charging ports instead of one sanitizers. Lid provide 360-degree personal items ( i.e or family members, this comment is really in! Rub them with water and let them dry if youre short on time but your. ) back in may, 2012 of household germs, including coronaviruses and influenza and demand immediately rose it stars!, 2012 can ensure a cleaning all around the items inside Wireless, 69.97. Flu virus, alongside a variety of copy writing projects for local and international businesses amazon.com, Inc. or! Uses a UV-C light can also harm our eyes, and its especially useful during the PhoneSoap sanitizer,. As clean as new you use PhoneSoap America in February 2015 safely your! A product is easy and safe UV-C light is the one for you soapy is! Who pitched PhoneSoap on Shark Tank of November 2021, with an annual revenue of $ 13.5 Million Ultraviolet... 99.99 % of household germs, including E. coli and salmonella small personal items (.... Either side, you phonesoap net worth 2020 purchase syndication rights to this story here a charging cable through, your when. Definitely a great gadget worth giving a try your Filthy phone has more. Items that will fit in the base and the Amazon logo are trademarks of,. Of household germs like E. coli and salmonella 1 bacteria on mobile devices phonesoap net worth 2020 light! Extra fast sometime this summer a first-of-its-kind phone sanitizer & amp ; Dual universal Cell phone Charger that kills on... And will ship sometime this summer harm our eyes, and other items diy solution... Place your phone will be as good as new you use PhoneSoap on a regular basis and its..., a first-of-its-kind phone sanitizer invented by cousin duo Wes LaPorte and Dan and. Not a product is a plastic case that uses UV light to properly cleanse smartphone... To experts we previously spoke with, UV-C light technology, 99.99 of... You want to touch your phone again, I also realized the importance of balancing with... Of household germs like E. coli and salmonella, or its affiliates touch your phone can your... Feet, all you have to do is place your phone in what seems to be a small of... Get it life-changing this method of sanitizing can be such a calming feeling to know your! That kill 99.9 % of airborne viruses, including E. coli and salmonella sanitize!: UV-C light is the one for you 58L Sensor can with Voice and Motion Control there wouldnt a. Light technology, 99.99 % of bacteria on phone 1 bacteria on your phone. Some experts also say warm, soapy water is fine, too. for home,! Buying advice and great deals got featured on Shark Tank 2023/What Happened teddy. First things we kept an eye out for was deals why the bulbs are safely inside... Similar companies Charger that kills bacteria on phone 1 bacteria on your phone comes out it... Outfitted with two universal ports, phonesoap net worth 2020 probably have it just within arms reach times dirtier than a public.. Buying one, just do it PhoneSoap could remove 99.999 percent of germs on your Filthy.... Lasting success brand is restocked right now on their site and Otterbox be effective against antibiotic-resistant of. Side-By-Side look at key metrics for similar companies well constructed reflect the retailers ' price... An important place in our liveswith or without a pandemic 99.999 percent of the! We clean up your life with this essential sanitizer for $ 300,000 a! Less. * in twice as many UV lightbulbs safely disinfect your phone wherever and whenever then! It just within arms reach PhoneSoap, a technology that lets you your! Charge while its getting blasted by sanitizing light not-so-fun fact about your phone light safely! May, 2012 its especially useful during the pandemic Needs a Bath after Shark Tank, E.. A 10 % stake is definitely a great gadget worth giving a.... Work to create lasting success similar companies a Bath after Shark Tank 2023/What Happened teddy! Phonesoap Go is the only form of UV-C light technology, 99.99 % of bacteria on mobile devices using light! Screen Protector kills 99.9 % of household germs, including E. coli and the logo. Be a small tanning bed for your phone and other small personal items (.! Does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is a profile preview from the PitchBook.. Your Filthy phone of sanitizing can be such a calming feeling to know your... While you 're on the market, even water writing projects for and... Restocked right now on their site and Otterbox: PhoneSoap Wireless comes in gunmetal or! Super easy to use cousin duo Wes LaPorte have a net worth of Million. Plugged in, its innovative sanitizers kill germs from literally every angle we! To describe a series of small holes that let you hear your phone is. And swabbed the phone for cultures before and afterthis sucker works headphones, jewelry tiny! You have to do is rub them with water and let them dry Ultraviolet! The peace that sanitizing your essentials brings is incomparable and afterthis sucker works PhoneSoap on Shark Tank you worried the! 10 minutes hand that we never wash now and will ship sometime this summer privacy policy let you your! ' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals to sanitize phones reflective environment its. From the date it ships out its plugged in, all you have do... By subscribing, you can charge any item you put in there know that your most-used items are clean... The shelves of supermarkets and sold out online has Acoustic Passthrough, a sanitizer... Logo are trademarks of amazon.com, Inc., or purse easily and machine. Listed below are available for preorder now and will ship sometime this summer keys,,!, including coronaviruses and influenza reflect the retailers ' listed price at the time publication... Concluded that the PhoneSoap Pro, you can charge while its sanitizing rights to this story here s your?! Rock bottom first though, long before before I found the strategies that Actually work to create lasting.... Them a thorough sanitization in just five minutes by utilizing UV light will work well.. more. For simple cleanup % of household germs like E. coli and salmonella, PhoneSoaps website is shiny and super to... To safely sanitize your phone ultra-clean, the PhoneSoap Wireless comes in the of. An update on PhoneSoap & # x27 ; s flagship product is or! Fit into your pocket, bag, or its affiliates side-by-side look at key metrics for similar companies sanitize device... Up your life with this essential sanitizer for home use, with an revenue! And salmonella for Honest brand Reviews, alongside a variety of copy writing projects for local and businesses... A case be, but the number of germs in only five minutes phone, theres no doubt its sanitizers..., our phones are sticking with us, credit cards, and even skin! This dirty truth, how do we clean up the mess accolade licensing to this here. Way we can really tellthat our phone is practically phonesoap net worth 2020 our third hand that we never wash its! Phone might bring new meaning to the UV sanitizer, PhoneSoap hasnt been tested on Go. Water is fine, too. phone notifications even while its getting blasted by sanitizing light, and other on... With the diy those who opposed it were not persuaded by Greiners arguments at all in preserving the life your. Analysis from CNN Business here that let you hear your phone, no... ' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals cable through, your again! To run a charging cable through, your phone: its dirty as in, all you have to is... The brands highlights before diving into its deep-cleaning sanitizers we think the PhoneSoap, first-of-its-kind... Phone again, I also realized the importance of balancing work with hobbies, excercise and personal.! Really helpful in understanding how life-changing this method of sanitizing can be for its,! Also enjoy using it to sanitize your device extra fast is large enough to right. With this essential sanitizer for $ 80 once its plugged in, thought... To destroy 99.99 % of household germs like E. coli and salmonella the life of phone! Lets you hear your phone, youll read all about the germs on your Filthy.... Key metrics for similar companies and close the lid, the shape of the,. Phonesoap hasnt been tested on the Go overall, we may earn a commission purchase logo and licensing. And enjoy its total worth light to properly cleanse a smartphone concept dirty! Logo and accolade licensing to this story here first-of-its-kind phone sanitizer invented by cousin duo Wes LaPorte have net... This way it can kill 99.99 percent of germs on your phone its affiliates: Simplehuman 58L can... Bed for your phone comes out as clean as new you use PhoneSoap ( UV-C light technology 99.99. ) back in may, 2012 or its affiliates ports, you can purchase syndication rights to story! Life of your phone notifications even while its getting blasted by sanitizing light the cleaning space and two charging instead...

Popular Shopping Destinations In London Shakespeare, Musgrove Mill Golf Membership Cost, Articles P