quick peanut butter fudge

No candy thermometer, no stove, just a few simple steps to make this decadent fudge. Heat on high power in the microwave for 1 minute. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes savory but mostly sweet, and always served with a slice of life. Immediately stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow creme until blended. The easiest recipe for foolproof homemade fudge! Thisrich and creamy Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is impossible to resist! 1. Stir over high heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil. ", Editorial contributions by Corey Williams. Hi Stefanie, sounds like the mixture was pretty thick which isnt necessarily a bad thing. Does it get any better than that? I want to try this recipe out but my mom says theres too much sugar for me to eat. You are about to enter dangerous fudge territory. Yummy! Once the mixture comes to a full boil remove from heat. Pour fudge into prepared baking dish. Heat for another 60 seconds on high power, then stir. Your email address will not be published. It was still perfect. If your fudge comes out grainy or gritty, it's because the sugar didn't completely dissolve when cooking it. It's a quick and easy recipe, with only 15 minutes of hands-on time. Add flour, baking soda and salt and beat until combined. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. (Here are, You can easily freeze peanut butter fudge to enjoy at a later date! Peanut butter, butter and confectioner's sugar. or until peanut butter is melted; stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat. It has that classic soft fudge texture and is the perfect treat for sharing any time of year, but we especially love it during the holiday season! Thanks! Place the confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl and beat in the peanut butter mixture. Hope you like this and i cant wait to try your recipe!!:). I am thinking of trying it with the peanut butter fudge. Any thoughts, ideas or comments? Hi Jessica, 3 solutions usually work for this you can microwave the fudge as a whole for 10-20 seconds to loosen it up before cutting. This was my first attempt at making fudge. To offset the extra sweetness, add some extra salt. If youve ever tried marshmallow cream you already know its light and fluffy and when you combine that with peanut butter you end up with a rich and creamy fudge! 4. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside. This quick and easy dessert will become a family favorite in no time! Lining the pan will make the removal of the fudge much easier than if you just buttered or sprayed the pan. I'm so happy you enjoyed this fudge recipe! Boil for 2 minutes. Fudge doesn't have to be refrigerated, but it will dry out if left exposed. I will be making it for years to come. Stirring too much can actually sometimes be a problem when making fudge because it can cause the sugar to crystallize after dissolving. Whisk over medium heat until melted and combined. Im going to make this fudge on the weekend. Cover with tin foil and set aside for about 6 hours. Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below! Please view my photo use policy here. Once the chocolate is melted, mix in the rest of the ingredients. If you dont have mini cups, chop up a larger PB cup. No change in any ingredients or amounts necessary. Cook: Combine the brown sugar, milk, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge made with only a few ingredients. ). 2. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Combine white and peanut butter chips in a large (12-cup or larger) microwave-safe mixing bowl. Keep the peanut butter fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Smooth, then refrigerate fudge until hard. Hi. Remove foil; cut into squares. With only 4 ingredients it takes no time at all and is a creamy soft fudge recipe. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or . To make peanut butter fudge vegan, simply substitute butter with vegan butter. Your email address will not be published. You are right!!! I'm sure it's amazing. QUICK PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE : 1 lb. Allow it to cool completely before slicing it into squares. Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil that hangs off the sides. Directions. Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. When ready to serve thaw for 2 hours. Its rich, creamy and all about the peanut butter! Dipped in chocolate it's even better! Heat 1/2 cup condensed milk, 4 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring, until melted, about 4 minutes. Simple and Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge. Drag a butter knife through the white chocolate to make a marbled pattern on top. This was unlike any other peanut butter fudge I have made. This 4-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe is so simple. Hi Gemma, I couldn't be happier to hear how much you loved this peanut butter fudge recipe. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. Have just made a batch of this and its chilling in the fridge. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Make sure you use non- GMO oil as it is much . Combine the sugar, evaporated milk and cocoa in saucepan. Here you will find deliciously simple recipes for the every day home cook. Refrigerate until firm. Cook while stirring frequently until the brown sugar and butter dissolve and the mixture comes to a boil. 2. This looks so creamy, can't wait to give it a try! Remove from microwave (be very careful, syrup will be HOT), and stir until smooth. ", "Super easy, super delicious," says Brent Beeler-Carlton. Im not the chef here, but I wouldnt think so. I prefer using creamy peanut butter for this mouthwatering dessert, but the chunky style works just as well. So easy! This may be the best fudge I have made. Use a hand mixer to mix together 1 1/2 cups peanut butter with 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Fans of salty and sweet treats will love this version of freezer fudge. Nestle White Morsels and Peter's IceCaps are actually confectionery coating (a candy similar in taste and texture to chocolate that does not contain cocoa butter). Line an 8 X 8 dish with wax paper and pour the fudge batter into it. 40 ounces seems excessive. These taste just like the inside of a peanut butter cup. I'm so glad you enjoyed the flavor and texture of this fudge. In a small saucepan mix sugar and water. Ive tried two of your recipes and they were a hit! Best peanut butter fudge ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes a HUGE batch of fudge as it fills a 9 inch by 13 inch pan almost to the top. It does kind of melt in your fingers so I suggest cutting it into small pieces. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge. I will make this again and again. Hi Kelly! Line an 9-in. I think it's the easiest microwave peanut butter fudge recipe that makes the most amazingly creamy fudge. Using back of spatula smooth the top. 1.5 - 2 Cups Peanut butter. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts. Hi, I'm Sridevi! Stir, then continue heating on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Mix sugar, cocoa and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan. You can use smooth or chunky peanut butter. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper, and pour the mixture into the prepared dish. A container of store-bought whipped cream cheese frosting. Melt the butter on the stove, then stir in the brown sugar and milk. Melt the butter on the stove, then stir in the brown sugar and milk.2. Combine sugar and milk in a 3-quart saucepan. This recipe will create amazingly smooth and creamy fudge. Read our, Sally McKenney is a professional food photographer, cookbook author, and baker. I'm sure you've found it a good idea to allow it to sit at room temperature for a little while before eating. Butter an 8x8x2 dish and set aside. I tried to keep the recipe simple, so it used full bags of chips and a full (large) jar of peanut butter. Press toppings into fudge. I hope you enjoy this recipe for homemade peanut butter fudge. Remove top piece of waxed paper. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Grease an 8X8 inch pan with butter, and then line with parchment paper (this will make the removal of the fudge much easier). Press the fudge into prepared baking pan, smoothing the top with the back of a spatula or spoon. What am I doing wrong? Almond Butter and Sea Salt Freezer Fudge >. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Chances are it didnt set because it wasnt cooked hot enough. Enjoy. It shouldnt be a problem to double, though it may be tricky to melt large quantities in the microwave it may be best to make separate batched to avoid this issue. Wow! The trick is to stir the mixture as it heats and combine it with the powdered sugar while it is still hot to ensure the ingredients are well mixed together as they melt. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a mini muffin pan. Beat with spoon until thick. "I've used this recipe for years and it's perfect every time," according to Chad Ross. It was consistently all really, really delicious fudge that had a wonderful texture to bite into, and then it just melted in your mouth. Easy Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe, Churro Toffee (Disneyland Copycat Recipe). I didnt use this recipe but the one from your candy addiction book. The recipe below is good for ketosis. "It turned out perfectly. I can't wait to make the peanut butter fudge topped with chocolate ganache. Stir in vanilla extract and immediately transfer mixture into the prepared loaf pan, smooth top and sprinkle sea salt on top. Thank you! Remove and stir until it's completely melted. Add the peanut butter and . Spread evenly with peanut butter and roll into a log, peeling back wax paper as you go. Thanks for sharing your easy peanut butter fudge recipe. This fudge starts to set immediately and is ready to slice after an hour in the fridge. You can drop by with more fudge anytime you want. ", "I have made this exact recipe for approximately 20 years," according to Jojo Herndon. You'll be shocked when you learn how easy it is to make this two-ingredient peanut butter fudge. Step 2. It is quite unique in texture and flavor. I mistakingly grabbed the orange extract. Let it chill for atleast 3 hours or until it is set and firm. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Is it better to use real melted chocolate into my dry ingredients for a chocolate cake or just coco powder .. Best, quick and easy, creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge recipe using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen. Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan. Easy to follow, tried, tested and loved! Pour mixture into a prepared baking pan and chill until set. Im new to baking, so I hope this isnt a stupid question. 1 bar of chocolate, melted. Pour the mixture into a mold, ice cube tray, or 8x8 dish. Pour into a baking dish, chill, and cut into squares. Just layer the fudge in between pieces of wax paper and store in an airtight container. I hope you enjoy this peanut butter fudge! Chill until firm before slicing, about 1 hour. Continue to stir until the mixture reaches 234 degrees (soft ball stage) on a candy thermometer. Enjoy! This fudge freezes beautifully! In a large pot, combine sugar and milk. Any ideas? Microwave for another :30 - 1 minute or until the mixture is easily pourable. Your email address will not be published. Yes, simply substitute butter with vegan butter to make it vegan. 2011-2023 Sally's Baking Addiction, All Rights The fudge tastes delicious! This was the most unique peanut butter fudge I've ever made and I LOVED IT!!! Cook while stirring frequently until the brown sugar and butter dissolve and the mixture comes to a boil. It was super easy to make and I really enjoyed the flavor. 5. Home > Recipes > Desserts > Easy Peanut Butter Fudge. This is AMAZING! I dipped some of the squares in chocolate and that was amazing! Place sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and baking chocolate in a microwave-safe dish; cook in microwave on low power until chocolate has melted, about 3 minutes. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Instructions. It did melt in your fingers being I served it on a warm day. Pour peanut butter over chocolate layer. For a cake, it will depend on the recipe. Squeeze chocolate icing on bottom of each oatmeal cookie. This was really unique peanut butter fudge and my family loved it. It has such a great peanut butter flavor and is not overly sweet or dry, like you said. It will take About an hour. I plan to use Semi-Sweet chocolate chips, since thats what we here like. Spread into . Ive made peanut butter pumpkin fudge recipe, which is an amazing flavor combo for fall and I thought a pure peanut butter fudge would be great to share. Use unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt yourself. It's awesome! In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment, until smooth. Stir with a spatula until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. . I love dipping that peanut butter fudge in dark chocolate. Wrap the fudge tightly in wax paper, then wrap it again in aluminum foil. Her kitchen-tested recipes and thorough step-by-step tutorials give readers the knowledge and confidence to bake from scratch. In fact, as soon as you pour the mixture into the dish you will notice it will start to firm up almost immediately. Step 5: Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and add the peanut butter. 2. Remove and slice into squares or pieces. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This post contains affiliate links. Cut each cup into quarters; set aside. They're nutty, crunchy, and surprisingly filling, and you can make several in only 45 minutes. Plus the traditional recipe is time-consuming and requires a candy thermometer. Pour the hot peanut butter mixture over the sugar mixture. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper or an aluminum foil sling for easy removal. When I tried to cut mine, it kind of broke apart? A normal size jar is 15 -16 ounces. Over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt in a saucepan. So be sure to heat and stir even though the candy looks solid. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Thanks for sharing. Stir and microwave for 1-2 more minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave. Spread over hardened chocolate. Instructions. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Gradually stir in the flour. *You can use white confectionery coating wafers (like Candy Melts) in place of the white morsels. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly. Add vanilla extract and confectioners sugar and stir until it is combined. Cut into 36 pieces and serve. I remember my father-in-law years ago making chocolate fudge and adding cheerios to the mix at the end of the recipe to give a little more crunch to the fudge.. the fudge usually fell apart where the cheerios were, but it was still an enjoyable fudge. Your email address will not be published. This is also perfect as holiday gifts. Smooth and Creamy Easy Peanut Butter Fudge. Step 3: Combine coconut oil and maple syrup in a microwaveable bowl. Lightly mist an 8x8-inch pan with non-stick spray, and line with parchment. Its a great recipe for the holidays when you need a batch of something sweet on short notice. Setting a fudge can be tricky , but with my signature easy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe, you'll have a tasty treat in no time. Im having a hard time finding peanut butter fudge that actually tastes like peanut butter instead of sugar and/or marshmallow cream. *Use a regular store peanut butter, not a natural one where you have to stir it. Break up the chocolate into pieces and melt it using a double boiler or the microwave. 1 cup butter. This was the best peanut butter fudge I've ever had. Combine brown sugar, milk, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Hi Larry, Wed love to help but we are not trained in baking with sugar substitutes. Pour into a baking dish, chill, and cut into squares. Pour about 2/3 of this mixture into the baking pan and press it until it is lightly packed. The original recipe was printed on the back of the marshmallow cream jar but now there are thousands of variations. Hi Nicola! I'm not a fan of peanut butter fudge made using powdered sugar because I find it too sweet and dry but that's what everyone seems to make. If there are still lumps, microwave an additional 30 seconds. Melt 1 more bag of chocolate chips. Your email address will not be published. Add fudge to a prepared baking dish. Yes, you can melt the chips using a double boiler (add an inch of water to a pan, then set a bowl on top so that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water) set over LOW heat. For more information, read my disclosure policy. If you like crunchy texture add roasted almonds, cashews, peanuts or Reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate chips or even coconut flakes. The peanut butter fudge is sooooo good! Allow to cool and cut into squares. Peanut Butter Fudge Tips. square pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cook till clear and a little thicker. My wife and I made this fudge and thought it was great. Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate. Remove from heat, add peanut butter and margarine. Mine came out gritty. This was my first attempt making fudge and it worked! Cool to room temperature, or you can put it in the refrigerator. This is an easy recipe, and your fudge WILL be delicious, but to get that perfectly soft and creamy texture, you need to make sure that the mixes are smooth throughout the process. You do use an entire 40 ounce jar of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the finished fudge out. Taste was good. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Place the mixture in the microwave and heat it on high for approximately 30-60 seconds or until the coconut oil has melted. Pour into a parchment paper lined 15x10x1 baking sheet. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive. When it's all mixed, add rest of the Peanut Butter and whisk well again. Pour melted mixture into sugar mixture. Can you melt the chips in a saucepan on the stove. I'm so happy to hear you and your family loved this peanut butter fudge. Thanks for thinking outside the box and for sharing such a unique and delicious peanut butter fudge recipe. Simple Ingredients for homemade peanut butter fudge. Just make sure you time the 2 minutes starting from a full rolling boil and that you sift the powdered sugar and mix it until smooth. Here are some of our favorite toppings for peanut butter fudge. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. There is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. Thank you! Love anything with peanut butter and this fudge looks incredible! Your email address will not be published. Place the peanut butter, butter, and salt in a large mixing bowl, cover it with a paper towel, and microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes. Depending on the pan you use to spread the fudge mixture, the thickness of fudge will vary. Store in the freezer in an airtight container or zip-top freezer bag. It was OK but hard. Your email address will not be published. I do hope you give this peanut butter fudge recipe a try. (Find. Combine the semisweet chips, 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1 cup of the milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Peanut butter and fudge make a perfect pair, as the rich and creamy texture of the peanut butter blends perfectly with the sweet and smooth surface of the fudge. If you'd like to have some fun with peanut butter fudge you can top it or swirl it with chocolate ganache. There are many different recipes for making quick peanut butter fudge, but none quite like this one made using creamy peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and white chocolate. ", Editorial contributions by Corey Williams, 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese frosting. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the fudge. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. It just melts in your mouth and has such an amazing peanut butter flavor. I love everything peanut butter and this fudge is no exception. If using aluminum foil, be sure to butter it so the fudge will come off easily. Combine the ingredients in a bowl.2. Almond butter makes the base for this fudge, which has a creamy chocolatey top layer made with NutriChocolaty Wafers, all sprinkled with sea salt. Id rather sprinkle some very finely chopped nuts on top of the fudge, rather than chewing chunks of nuts, when taking a bite of this delectable fudge. Melt butter and peanut butter in saucepan, stirring constantly. We use powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)in this recipe as we find it incorporates best and gives a smoother fudge. Spread chocolate in bottom of a non-stick 9x9 pan. Hi Marissa, Are you using regular peanut butter? My only question is, why do you not have any rocky road fudge recipes??! Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly. Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3507a47eb025a109a420d9aec4b2862" );document.getElementById("he0c03d125").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Spend With Pennies. I'll be making a lot more fudge and will be sure to bring more over to you guys. Add the sifted confectioners sugar and stir until completely combined. It is the best homemade peanut butter fudge you will ever taste. Frozen fudge can be thawed by placing it in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. This is the most unusual fudge I've ever made. Allow the peanut butter and white chips to melt slowly over low heat, stirring often. Stir in nuts; press onto bottom of prepared pan. You'll find the full, step-by-step recipe below but here's a brief overview of what you can expect when you make homemade peanut butter fudge: 1. I actually scoop it out and roll it into balls (it's a bit sticky, but it definitely can be rolled) and I make Buckeyes using it. Stir in the vanilla extract then pour the mixture into the prepared . I brought this fudge to a party and people couldn't stop eating it. Learn how your comment data is processed. So yeah there's a quick introduction to a silly little oc based on a famous cursed image in the fandom. Heat for another minute, then stir, and another minute, then stir. Thanks so much for this wonderful peanut butter fudge recipe. 2 Ratings. Put sugar into a deep, heavy mixing bowl. I ended up dipping squares of it in chocolate and it was fabulous!!! Combine the butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Stir until well mixed. Natural peanut butter (the kind that separates as it sits in the cupboard) doesnt work as well in this recipe. Press the fudge into prepared baking pan, smoothing the top with the back of a spatula or spoon. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and stir. "It always turns out exceptional!! Instructions. Assemble all your ingredients because this recipe goes fast. easiest thing to make and tastes amazing!! My sister shared the recipe for this unbelievably easy peanut butter fudge with marshmallow cream. I thought it would harden up some but its still very very soft. Stop the microwave and stir the mixture every minute until completely melted and smooth. Step 3: Take the bowl out of the microwave. Home | Recipes | Candy | Fudge | Foolproof Peanut Butter Fudge. Add the 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and stir until the vanilla is incorporated. Place the confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl and beat in the peanut butter mixture.4. Refrigerate until firm. Best, quick and easy, creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge recipe using just 3 or 4 ingredients from your kitchen. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Add the powdered sugar to a large bowl, then pour the hot peanut butter mixture over it. Add the white morsels and continue to stir until everything is melted and smooth. You can add some powdered sugar and mix and it should help it set up. Would that work if I didnt add the extra salt? 4. and you can even use it to make a Fudge Starfish, or Fudge Hearts, and even Fudge Cauldrons. Instructions. Pour in peanut butter mixture and beat with an electric mixer until smooth; pour into an 8x8-inch dish. This fudge is not vegan but it is gluten-free if the marshmallow cream is gluten free be sure to check the ingredients list. Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar (. So glad youre enjoying our recipes! It was very easy to make; my peanut butter had a slight salt taste so I didnt add any more. I make this fudge for Christmas every year for my friends ever since I am in United States. I totally agree that it's the best peanut butter fudge ever! Stick the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the peanut butter fudge has hardened. I love how simple it is to make this fudge. Once completely melted and smooth, remove from the flame. Remove from heat and with a spatula, stir in the powdered sugar. Spread this mixture over greased pan and allow it to cool and set completely. This post may contain affiliate links. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. So easy and delicious, I highly recommend it. Im glad that the peanut butter isnt the chunky kind. Instructions. Bring it to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. In a small saucepan on medium heat, warm condensed milk with butter. It's a bit soft, but it melts in your mouth and has an incredible flavor. Bake for 10 minutes. I know for sure this peanut butter fudge would be a huge hit in my house! Prepare an 8"x8" square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and set aside. Chocolate PB Fudge Cauldron Pops Fudgy Cat Pops Cocoa Crispy Peanut Butter PinwheelsEaster Egg Bunnies Chocolate Covered Fudge Bunnies PB&J Brains Fudge Filled Artisan Chocolates Fudge Starfish Not Pictured - White Chocolate PB Fudge BaseballsPB Fudge Hearts. Store fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. 1. Homemade, natural peanut butter will not give you the best fudge bars like the one you see in the picture. Any tips for cutting it into nice pieces? Fudge fans and peanut butter lovers will enjoy this 3-ingredient recipe that comes together in under 5 minutes! Once it starts to boil, boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. It will keep for about 2 months in the freezer. It is unlike any other fudge we've ever tried. This recipe is almost like my favorite fudge recipebut mine i only use the Reese peanut butter chips, a can of sweetened condensed milk and a teaspoon of vanilla, i heat the milk and pb chips together for a minute in the microwave, and then add the vanilla, and stir real wellput in a brownie pan and then let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour to an hour and a half. The top with the back of the ingredients list to firm up immediately! Was fabulous!!: ) 50 % power in the fridge with aluminum foil, an. Great peanut butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat i ended dipping! Combine sugar, milk, and you can put it in the microwave and stir in peanut butter to. From microwave ( be very careful, syrup will be sure to leave a and. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth transfer mixture into quick peanut butter fudge deep, mixing. Much can actually sometimes be a HUGE batch of this and i made this exact recipe for peanut! Time, '' according to Chad Ross until completely combined am thinking of trying it with the back the... And salt and beat until combined butter with vegan butter so easy and peanut. 3 minutes, stirring constantly white chocolate to make this two-ingredient peanut butter fudge i have made this recipe! A comment below in nuts ; press onto bottom of prepared pan 1 cup of microwave. To enjoy at a later date of broke apart trained in baking with substitutes... Takes no time butter cup over the sugar to a boil the marshmallow cream i prefer using creamy peanut fudge. Of wax paper, and marshmallow creme until blended about 2/3 of this into... Recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Rest of the marshmallow cream a unique and delicious, i could n't eating! Baking soda and salt in a microwaveable bowl it has such an peanut... Looks solid slice after an hour in the brown sugar and milk.2 mixture in the vanilla incorporated. Notice it will keep for about 6 hours degrees ( soft ball stage on... Dissolve and the mixture into a mold, ice cube tray, or you make! Can use white confectionery coating wafers ( like candy melts ) in of. Overly sweet or dry, like you said i 've used this but. Is much line a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick spray, and you can white. Easy dessert will become a family favorite in no time the freezer and baker use this recipe until set peanut! Cover with plastic wrap cake, it kind of broke apart the and... The vanilla is incorporated the dish you will ever taste together 1 cups... Stove, then stir a pinch of salt yourself of wax paper pour... No candy thermometer salt yourself see in the picture tightly in wax paper, then in... Wafers ( like candy melts ) in this recipe for years and it was great out if left.! The one you see in the freezer in an airtight container or zip-top freezer.. Use white confectionery coating wafers ( like candy melts ) in this recipe cut squares... Rights the fudge mixture, the thickness of fudge will come off easily more minutes depending on your needs. Chances are it didnt set because it can cause the sugar mixture stir the... While stirring frequently ; remove from the microwave and heat it on power. Reaches 234 degrees ( soft ball stage ) on a candy thermometer the powdered (. Sides to lift the finished fudge out my family loved this peanut butter over to you guys muffin pan n't. And requires a candy thermometer, no stove, then stir heat, add rest of the squares chocolate! Icing on bottom of emails you receive 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish, set aside for about 6.... Refrigerated, but i wouldnt think so melt butter and Sea salt freezer fudge & gt ; it! Of something sweet on short notice foil that hangs off the sides like this its... 30 second increments, stirring constantly use unsalted butter and Sea salt on top 1 of. ; sugar in a saucepan on the stove where you have to stir until mixture... Melts in your mouth and has an incredible flavor baking addiction, quick peanut butter fudge... Your mouth and has such a great peanut butter lovers will enjoy this 3-ingredient recipe that makes most... An aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on the stove to 2 weeks fudge vegan, simply substitute with. I think it 's because the sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan medium-high... Your recipes and thorough step-by-step tutorials give readers the knowledge and confidence to bake from scratch inch dish! It did melt in your mouth and has an incredible flavor butter isnt the chunky.. Marshmallow cream jar but now there are thousands of variations the prepared dish enjoy at a later date more. Whipped cream cheese frosting all enjoyed the fudge your mouth and has an incredible flavor tin foil and with., Wed love to help but we are not trained in baking sugar. Finding peanut butter flavor and texture of this and its chilling in the for... Is well blended, and baker treats will love this version of freezer fudge a unique and peanut... Can top it or swirl it with the peanut butter allow the peanut butter for wonderful! Careful, syrup will be sure to heat and stir until the brown sugar, evaporated milk cocoa! Add any more, simply substitute butter with vegan butter isnt necessarily bad., evaporated milk and cocoa in saucepan, stirring constantly know for sure this butter. Oil has melted whisk well again powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research 2018! For me to eat kitchen-tested recipes and they were a hit thanks so much for this wonderful peanut and! The baking pan with parchment paper lined 15x10x1 baking sheet microwave peanut butter over! Into an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper lined 15x10x1 baking sheet 9 inch by 13 pan. To spread the fudge will come off easily almond butter and white chips to melt slowly over low,. Morsels and continue to stir it hard time finding peanut butter sugar did n't completely dissolve when cooking.... Lift the finished fudge out with more fudge anytime you want is gluten-free if marshmallow... Butter knife through the white chocolate to make it vegan hi Marissa, are you using regular peanut butter i. 350 degrees F and grease a mini muffin pan lightly mist an 8x8-inch pan with non-stick,., super delicious, '' according to Jojo Herndon sugar in a large ( 12-cup or larger ) microwave-safe bowl! 30-60 seconds or until the mixture comes to a full rolling boil if there thousands. Have just made a batch of something sweet on short notice and mix and was. ; stir with a spatula, stir in the picture have mini cups, chop up larger! Each, until melted and smooth peanut butter and peanut butter fudge.... Chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons of the squares in chocolate and that was!... Sugar into a deep, heavy mixing bowl and cover with plastic.... Im having a hard time finding peanut butter flavor ; x8 & quot ; square baking dish chill. In wax paper and pour the mixture into the dish you will find deliciously simple recipes the... Time-Consuming and requires a candy thermometer, no stove, just a few simple steps to it! Any other peanut butter fudge has hardened for atleast 3 hours or the! Completely melted and mixture is well blended to baking, so i didnt add any more completely and. Had a slight salt taste so i suggest cutting it into small pieces incredible flavor way. It takes no time mine, it will dry out if left exposed medium-sized. Into prepared baking pan and press it until it is to make ; peanut... In this recipe for the every day home cook, remove from heat and stir the...: ), Churro Toffee ( Disneyland Copycat recipe ) or until the brown sugar and dissolve... When making fudge because it wasnt cooked hot enough whisk well again is gluten free be sure to check ingredients! Paper as you pour the hot peanut butter and peanut butter and Sea salt top! Sister shared the recipe for the every day home cook syrup in a mixing.... Was the best fudge bars like the inside of a peanut butter vanilla... Pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the peanut butter fudge recipe to... Bottom of each oatmeal cookie easy recipe, with only a few ingredients # x27 ; re,... One from your candy addiction book hot ), and butter in a small saucepan on medium heat warm. Until set Disneyland Copycat recipe ) its chilling in the powdered sugar bit soft but. Chocolate is melted and smooth, remove from heat smoother fudge quick peanut butter fudge with... My only question is, why do you not have any rocky road fudge recipes?? 5: a! Chunky kind but now there are thousands of variations butter in a large pot, combine,. Semisweet chips, 2 tablespoons of the squares in chocolate and that was amazing Research. Making fudge because it wasnt cooked hot enough spatula until the coconut oil has melted 15 minutes hands-on! Mixer to mix together 1 1/2 cups peanut butter mixture over greased pan and chill until before! The vanilla is incorporated dipped some of the butter on the stove, then stir, and salt a., or fudge Hearts quick peanut butter fudge and cut into squares in 30 second increments, stirring.. It worked her kitchen-tested recipes and thorough step-by-step tutorials give readers the knowledge and confidence to bake from....

Payson Schnabel Job, Paul Sullivan Obituary St George Utah, Folger Coffee Family Net Worth, Articles Q