restaurants with live music jacksonville, fl

Jazz is definitely something" more 2. The owner is a musician who finds great bands for live music. Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250, 1188 Edgewood AveSouth (904) 378-9822 7200 Normandy Blvd Ste 12 Jacksonville, FL 32205 $ OPEN NOW Family favorite for years. A must visit, food was awesome. Pretty low key in the winter months. Cruise down A1A to find many additional bars and restaurants with live music and drink specials throughout the beach communities. Thanks to the continued support of our family, staff, friends, and community Cliffs stays true to being your favorite place to hang, offering something for every one, every day. No shorts, flip flops, ripped jeans or casual wear. Jacksonville, Florida 32207 Great Food. (904) 355-2787 The day we went they had, I came here for a late dinner during the winter with my mom and we shared the veggie calzone and chicken Cesar, And the year is 2022. Starting 10/28/19, River & Post is thrilled to announce that we are now offering reservations through Resy. 2008-2023 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. 115 W Adams St. Jacksonville, FL 32202 904-414-3171 Mon-Sat 4pm - 2am | Sun 7pm-2am Breezys Executive Lounge is a great space for parties that want the Jazz Experience, while in a closed off setting. Jacksonville, Florida 32225, 3130 Hartley Road Consistent and reliable. Super great band and host.more, LoungesAmerican (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch$$Riverside, We decided to check out the rooftop hoping for some live music. Website, Disco Witch Brewing464073 State Road 200 1 more outlet in Jacksonville, Florida, Southside. Great atmosphere and the owner made me feel at home. Cruise down A1A to find many additional bars and restaurants with live music and drink specials throughout the beach communities. Website, Aardwolf Brewing Company1461 Hendricks Ave After getting entirely too burned out in the Management and IT industries, we relocated ourselves and our dreams to Jacksonville, Florida. What are people saying about live music restaurant in Jacksonville, FL? (904) 228-4663, Eclipse Bar & Nightclub4219 St Johns Ave Restaurants with Live Music in Southside, Jacksonville. It's a great place to meet new people and hang out with old friends. (904) 399-0609 Mediterranean Jacksonville. Jacksonville hosts exciting festivals and events throughout the year. You do not need to do a thing. Cuisine 76 & Bar. Classical music fans will love the superb acoustics of the Jacoby Symphony Hall, one of three theatres within the Performing Arts Center and home to the the Jacksonville Symphony, one of the nations top ensembles. Dockside Seafood Restaurant Jacksonville Beach Credit: @docksideseafood_jaxbeach Hours: 10:30 am - 9 pm Address: 2510 2nd Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250-2702 Website: docksideseafoodrestaurant.com Price: $$ Set on the Intracoastal Waterway, the Dockside Seafood is the closest you can get to eating by the water. The fun continues when the sun goes down inJax! . We are very pleased with the construction so far, and wanted to share a glimpse of River & Post with our visitors. Jacksonville, Florida 32205, 10092 San JoseBlvd It's my favorite bar in Jacksonville and very close to home., "Cliffs is always been a fun and safe place to go have a few drinks with friends and listen to some live music. I pretty much like most of the food they serve, I don't think there's any that Imore, This is a great place to go and sit outside and listen to live music during the weekend.more, Jazz & BluesWine BarsAmerican (New)$$Southbank, We were very frustrated with the experience and not pleased that we paid a cover to hear live musicmore, The food, drink and live music was great. Jacksonville, Florida 32204, 109 East Bay Street The restaurant is situated on a small lake at the Shoppes of Veranda, adjacent to the Marriott at Sawgrass Golf Resort and Spa. Thursday is an open jam session for musicians wanting to stretch out and test there chops and Fridays and Saturdays features the best local, regional and national jazz and blues music. The chicken wings are to Die for ordering with garlic sauce extra fries on the side delicious. Hop over the Main Street Bridge (it's the blue one) to San Marco for one of the best live music venues in the city, Jack Rabbits Live. Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Allman Brothers Band were both formed in Jax! Jacksonville, FL 32202 There is a long-standing tradition of cool beach dives mingling with fresh venues scattered along the Jacksonville coastline. 19 Best Restaurants in Jacksonville you Gotta Try River & Post Restaurant and Lounge Located in the Riverside area of Jacksonville Florida, River & Post boasts an incredibly scenic rooftop bar with live music on the weekends. The musician was incredibly talented and played great music BUTmore, This live music venue and bar is, "The perfect place for a single guy to find a manic pixie girl"more, Welcome to Jacksonville's only upscale Nightclubmore. What to Eat. Upcoming events for Palms Fish Camp Restaurant in Jacksonville, FL. Jacksonville, FL 32202 (800) 733-2668. Jacksonville, Florida 32205 Enjoy a glass of wine at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant or one of the dozens of other national chain options. Holly is the quintessential bartender, always attentive. Neptune Beach, Florida 32266 $$. The service was very slow despite not being very crowded on a cold winter day. Banquets Host your next special event in our elegant banquet room. Pico de gallo was good. We look forward to having a Fabulous Fourth with you! The chicken wings are to Die for ordering with garlic sauce extra fries on the side delicious. (904) 645-5162. cliffsbargrill@gmail.com. Try out Buchner's Bierhalle for authentic German food with imported German beers, exclusive to Buchners Bierhalle. The Red, White & Blue Rooftop BBQ is limited to ages 21 and over. Today more than 27 music venues and tons of amazing bars and nightlife options keep the good times rolling! We have always enjoyed being together in the kitchen, planning our next gathering, event, or themed party as well as chasing down the newest restaurants in town. Website, 9 Zero Pour13529 Beach Blvd Unit 205 B Drinks are not included. This 21-and-up club brings the best comedic performers to Jacksonville. What better way to celebrate your special occasion than with your very own craft experience? Pusser's Bar and Grille is a casual, unique, lakefront restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, conveniently located just 15 minutes from Jacksonville and 30 minutes from St. Augustine. Local favorite sports bar & grill with the best live music and entertainment in Jacksonville, FL. More than one place around here selling three or four equally sized tacos for the same price. Also only two for $10 is steep. (904) 354-0666 32207, COME JOIN US FOR LUNCH WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY!! Best place/site to find out about live music venues. Good crowd. The food was great, The restaurant was clean, Themore, This place just opened this year, and this is the first we've tried it. 1402 San Marco Blvd.Jacksonvile Fl. Sundown in Jacksonville sheds light on entertainment options as diverse as the local landscape. (904) 714-3800 Website, Alewife Craft Beer Bottle Shop1035 Park St We stopped on our way home to, Stephanie A. said: My husband took me here for my birthday along with my parents. Website, The Brix Taphouse300 2nd St N The performance was excellent. ", 3033 Monument Road #2 Jacksonville, FL 32225. We serve up lunch and dinner, offer happy hour Thursdays and Fridays. Check out local breweries including Green Room Brewing, Engine 15 Brewing Company and Southern Swells all located just a few blocks from the sand at Jax Beach. Website, BrewHound Dog Park + Bar1848 Kings Cir S 10209 River Coast Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32246. You can also check out The Garage, Lola's, Park Place, The Rogue and Carmine's. DJ's Record Shop-Started in 1974, owned by DJ Jerry West and still selling records. You can find amazing live music every night in Jacksonville! These are some highly rated live music restaurant in Jacksonville, FL: What are some live music restaurant with a large number of reviews in Jacksonville, FL? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. They have a conference room for events. History and music share the stage at the historic Florida Theatre. Jacksonville, FL 32211, Downtown You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. 1. Enjoy! Once the sun sets, youll be able to view the fireworks as they light up Downtown Jacksonville over the beautiful St. Johns River. My wife wanted brunch for her birthday and I saw nothing but great reviews online for this place. Jacksonville has 22 annual music festivals including the Jacksonville Jazz Festival and Springing The Blues. Jacksonville, FL 32225. 13529 Beach Blvd Unit 205B Breezy is the perfect location for an intimate meal. Kash L. said: Me and my husband sat down to eat and was given a menu, we literally, Melissa L. said: This was a tough review to write. Check out our Music Schedule to see who will be preforming. The menu is limited and the food was not piping hot when it came out. Jacksonville , FL 32202 Great Times. Here's a list of our favorite cocktails in Jax. Jacksonville, Florida 32246, 1402 San MarcoBlvd AND it was pretty darn good. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Signature venues in The Elbow include: The Florida Theatre, 1904 Music Hall, Dos Gatos, The Volstead, Bold City Brewery, Intuition Ale Works, and more! Seating is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. 2309 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250, United States. Jacksonville is the birthplace of Southern rock and home to a strong tradition of jazz, blues, and classical music. Downtown Jacksonville's Center for the Performing Arts houses the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, one of the nation's top ensembles which produces concerts of opera, gospel, big band, ballet and classical from Bach, Mozart and Beethoven. I wish they had had, food, friendly staff. Jacksonville, Florida 32257, 2578 Atlantic Blvd. Local favorite entertainment venue including sports bar & grill with the best live music and entertainment in Jacksonville, FL. (904) 240-6539 Fantastic service and top notch music. 15 Unique Craft Cocktail Bars & Their Must Have Cocktail. My wife and I had an amazing night out here and would highly recommend this little spot for any true jazz musician or fan. Booked 7 times today. Temporary dockage is complimentary, subject to space and availability. In 1996, Mike wanted to open up a second family sandwich and beer shop called Cliffs after his Dads restaurant in the Carolinas which was located ironically, on a cliff! You can find over 600 draft beers and hundreds of options in cans. Accept or (5) (1088) 7.9. Jacksonville, Florida 32257 Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 3/1 . We talked a bit before the show. Visit Jacksonville100 North Laura StreetSuite 120Jacksonville, FL 32202(800) 733-2668, This website uses cookies to optimize your visitor experience. You can reach us at info@riverandpostjax.com or 904-575-2366. Jacksonville, Florida 32207 I went to see Johnny Cash. West Ashley Street-Blues music pioneer Arthur "Blind" Blake wrote "West Ashley Street Blues" about the street in the LaVilla neighborhood that was know for music, dining and performances in the early 20th century. They served dinner and dessert afterward. Jacksonville, FL 32202, The Lords of 52nd Street128 E Forsyth St #300 Come join us for our inaugural Fourth of July party on the best rooftop in town! Catering No matter the size, we're ready to cater your next gathering. Website, Sinbad128 East Forsyth Street Commander Jeffers Loaded Baked Potato. From Broadway productions to jazz or chamber music, The Jacksonville Center for the performing arts hosts world-class performances throughout the year. Jacksonville Beach has many watering holes within walking distance to one another, from Irish pubs to pulsing dance clubs and the swanky Penthouse Lounge at Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant with sweeping views of the ocean. These are some live music restaurant with a large number of reviews in Jacksonville, FL: Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille (2750 reviews), Dockside Seafood Restaurant (1278 reviews). Website, Regency Mall CarnivalRegency Square Mall Jacksonville, FL 32211 Unfortunately there was no livemore, On certain nights they have live music and they add an extra $5 to your Bill if you stay for that ormore, The dining was a loud experience, as the music was much too loud for a 4:30 pm crowd.more, This place is a bit pricey for a "casual" meal, but I repeatedly come here. See a classical performance by The Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, attend the Jazz Festival, or watch a lineup of local bands carry on the Southern rock tradition. The fastest growing bar scene is happening in the King Street District in Riverside. Jacksonville, Florida 32257, 1543 San MarcoBlvd Food is excellent, standard bar fare along with creative menu items and weekend brunch. Shortly after moving, we became loyal Cliffhangers at Cliffs and met former owners Jim & Lori. Take a chance and go all in to win BIG at bestbest. Website, Buchner's Bierhalle1188 Edgewood Ave South For a view of the ocean you can grab a frozen tropical cocktail at The Lemon Bar, a local favorite, or for a more sophisticated choice, the patio of renowned restaurant, Azura Restaurant at One Ocean Resort Hotel & Spa. OUR MUSICIANS We feature live piano music every evening. Industry . Jacksonville, Florida 32205 Pianist, Brian Iannucci Brian Iannucci is a singer/songwriter whose piano, keyboard, and vocals cover a broad variety of genres. Great wind down spotGO BREEZY! The stages at the Times-Union Center are also home to traveling Broadway shows presented by the THE FSCJ ARTIST SERIES, popular comedy shows and rock tours. Absolteyly wonderful place. Cooking Demos & Events Drink, Laugh, Eat and have a great time at our upcoming Cooking Demo or Special Event! Delicious food, affordable wine list, great service, authentic ambiance. Lynchs Irish pub & Restuarant, in Jacksonville Beach, FL is a live music venue, full service bar, serving authentic Irish food, trivia games, brunch restuarant, extensive draft beer list, soccer fan club & sporting events, best craft beer Lynchsirishpub.com. The food was good as well. Jacksonville , FL 32202, 2800 University BlvdN At the start, the initial, Lori W. said: My boyfriend brought me to this PDQ for the first time after raving, Arturo R. said: My wife and I decided to try and see if the crowd had died down a bit, Justin B. said: My wife and I just left TopGolf. Delivery & Pickup Options - 150 reviews of Jazzy's Restaurant and Lounge "Today was the soft opening and the restaurant has potential but my group was not impressed. Restaurants With Live Music in Jacksonville Beach, FL About Search Results Sort:Default Default Distance Rating Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours Sponsored Links 1. I used to work there years ago and still like to go there every once in awhile. Not only did Daniel & Shae develop a fast friendship with Jim & Lori through the purchase of the business, but so did Daniel & Shaes ambition to keep the dream, history, and legacy of Cliffs alive and growing! Jacksonville, Florida 32204, 4751 LenoxAve What did people search for similar to live music restaurant in Jacksonville, FL? This place is spectacular, I love the complete menu, very selective and the food is the most delicious. Built in 1927, this is one of the last remaining examples of America's "Picture Palace" era and is one of only four remaining high-style movie palaces built in Florida during this period. Welcome to Jazzysrestaurant.com. Tommy Bahama | Marlin Bar - Jacksonville 117 American (New) Seafood Cocktail Bars $$Southside This is a placeholder Music: Live One of our Downtown bars is even on Southern Living's South's Best Bars List. Explore our local events with showtimes and tickets. The VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena has hosted a variety of stars in the past including Billy Joel, Carrie Underwood, Rhianna, Elton John, Cher, Brad Paisley, and Ozzy Osborn. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Website, Birdies1044 Park St Ticket price covers General Admission and Food. Biscottis. (904) 619-9978, Archetype2952 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville , FL 32202, Spring ConcertTerry Concert Hall Now you can book directly from our website, www.resy.com, the Resy App, or by calling the restaurant directly at 904-575-2366. Jacksonville, Florida 32204, 751 Skymarks Dr What Makes Jacksonville The Birthplace of Southern Rock? Dailys Place welcomes major country, rock, alternative and hip-hop acts. Get updates on special events and receive your first drink on us! Local favorite sports bar & grill with the best live music and entertainment in Jacksonville, FL. Anchored by Kickbacks Gastropub and European Street. Now you can book directly from our website, www.resy.com, the Resy App, or by calling the restaurant directly at 904-575-2366. From acting to singing everyone did an amazing job. Definitely a place to go with friends and family.". Jacksonville Live music takeaway great service lunch friendly staff food delivery dinner cosy atmosphere great location birthday party Promo Aqua Grill / BBQ, Seafood, Restaurant, Pub & bar #129 of 8119 places to eat in Jacksonville Compare Closes soon: 9PM Seafood, American, Wine bars, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options . 2309 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250, Friday, November 4th open 11 am - 5 pm. Hop along the Jax Ale Trail and Drink Your Tail Off.responsibly of course! Business Casual to Black Tie. People also searched for these in Jacksonville: See more restaurants live music in Jacksonville. (904) 379-6551 Yulee, Florida 32097, 2026 Walnut Street Drink Your Trail Off! Lots of great places to grab a drink or some grub, start on one end of the street and walk your way to the other, don't worry Kickback's has a super late-night munchies menu serving until 4 a.m. A quick drive from the King Street District is the Murray Hill neighborhood. (904) 372-7266 Gather your family and friends and enjoy each other at our restaurant. Website, Cliff's Bar and Grill3033 Monument Rd # 2 Find things to do and nightlife attractions in Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches with info on live music venues, bars, clubs, breweries, and dancing! Nineteen is open to the public for casual dining breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 PM.For any needs, please call the restaurant directly at 904-273-3238. If you need help with WJXT's or WCWJ's FCC public inspection file, call (904) 393-9801. (904) 998-4448 Walked in tonight and were greeted and seated immediately. Did you know Leonard Skinnerd was the original spelling of the famous Jacksonville rock groups name. Check the event schedule to see which big performers are taking place at this Downtown venue. Aqua Grill - Ponte Vedra. Jacksonville, Florida 32210 The live music was Jason Evans band, which is top notch., Cliff's is our fave little neighborhood bar, especially since they are non-smoking. What did people search for similar to restaurants live music in Jacksonville, FL? Jacksonville, Florida 32202, From the MarginsTerry Concert Hall bottom of page . The candy corn latte was a cute novelty. *If you have an upcoming reservation that was booked on OpenTable, it has been automatically transferred over to Resy. Jacksonville, FL 32202. 3. #13 of 499 places to eat in Jacksonville Beach Compare Open now 4PM - 12AM Wine bars, Spanish $$$$ Order online Hoptinger Bier Garden & Sausage House / Pub & bar, Restaurant #55 of 499 places to eat in Jacksonville Beach Compare Open now 11AM - 2AM American, German, Grill, Vegetarian options $$$$ Major stars like Cher, Ozzy Osbourne, and Elton John perform to thousands at Veterans VyStar Memorial. Join us, feast your palette and your ears! By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! MAP IT. It's very bright and well-lit, with a full bar andmore, The Band was too " Live" very entertaining. Amenities: A new Riverside restaurant has taken major steps in its built out process, hiring a head chef and putting out ads for about 75 staff members this week. Biscottis is a convivial bistro serving small plates, sandwiches, salads & brunch in a historic, brick-lined space. ; Florida Theatre-The historic theatre has hosted hundreds of musical acts, including Elvis Presley. Jacksonville , FL 32202, 128 E Forsyth St #300 Jacksonville, Florida 32202, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts128 E Forsyth St. Whiskey Jax Kitchen & Cocktails in Jacksonville, FL. Eight local breweries and counting have joined the #JaxAleTrail so far! Jacksonville, Florida 32202 Every Tuesday join us for $3 fish taco, $12 Taco Bowls, $12 Salmon Nachos and $5 Jose Cuervo (Shot or Margarita). Who would of known that we would now be owners of Cliffs Bar & Grill! Otherwise it was great I just needed more comfortable ", All "live music restaurant" results in Jacksonville, Florida, Search live music restaurant in popular locations. Nothing can beat a great live music show and dinner being served. Music, art, food, beer, sports, adventure, and fun await you in Jacksonville on any given day, and the bestpart? Whiskey Jax Jacksonville Beach Wine Bar. They do have, Locals wait restlessly all winter (during which the bar is closed) for opening day, after which all, really overpowers all the other tastes. The state-of-the-art Center hosts classical, opera, gospel, big band, ballet, and popular music performances plus Broadway and Off-Broadway productions as part of FSCJ Artist Series. Website, Sounds of Spring - Symphony in 60300 Water Street, Suite 200 Call us at (904) 634-7208. Neptune Beach, Florida 32266, 300 2nd StN The interior is loud and not good for a conversat, an oopsie in their underwear at the fart door. There will be no reserved areas. Website, Boot Rack Saloon4751 Lenox Ave The service was awesome and so was the decorations.more, So why the 2 stars - the live music. Tori and Virginia made our experience extra spe. Youll find that Jax is music to your ears! "A really good place, food is good, service is excellent. The local breweries are as eclectic as this City, ranging from beachy breweries to those brewing in historical buildings. Downtown Jacksonville is on the rise, bringing innovation, artistic vision, and a sense of community to the forefront. Plan your next event with us! Enjoy a night of Jacksons musical talent paired with any of our amazing signature drinks! 8. Penne Pasta with Cajun Cream Sauce with Shrimp, Chicken, Sausage, Peppers and Onions, Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Stuffed with Sauteed Vegetables and Choice of Steak or Shrimp, Served with Rice Pilaf, Sauteed Spinach and Breezy Sauce. 300 Water Street, Suite200 Manchester lunchtime is delicious and they have a full menu from poor boy sandwiches etc etc but the best part is there dinner oh my God the music is excellent live music all the time Dell full bar will get you going in the food at night is to die for.Also lets not talk about their happy hour yes happy hour if you work downtown you should be here for happy hour. This new platform allows us to continue offering convenient online reservations with a bunch of new added . Website, Bottlenose Brewing9700 Deer Lake Ct #1 2309 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250 (904) 372-0045 Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner Open today Friday, November 4th open 11 am - 5 pm. This state-of-the-art amphitheater adjacent to TIAA Bank Stadium in Downtown is the newest live music venue in Jacksonville. You'll find some of Jacksonville's finest musicians right here six nights a week. Along the beach or in the city, listen to live music from anywhere! Jacksonville, FL 32202, 128 E Forsyth St. traditional bbq. Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250 (904) 384-7090 Jacksonville is the birthplace of Southern rock with five famous bands formed here. Accept or (904) 326-5010 Jacksonville, Florida 32206 Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. We are looking forward to having you dine with us again at River & Post and hope to see you soon! 2023 River & Post | Site By John Darabos, Reservations Available via Resy Starting 10/28/2019, Inaugural Fourth of July Event Hits River & Post's Rooftop, https://www.eventbrite.com/o/river-and-post-17421488702, Riverside restaurant continues build out, begins hiring 75-person staff, https://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/news/2017/07/07/riverside-restaurant-continues-build-out-begins.html. Palms Fish Camp restaurant in Jacksonville: see more restaurants live music and entertainment in,... Cooking Demos & amp ; events drink, Laugh, Eat and have a great music..., exclusive to Buchners Bierhalle our elegant banquet room Jerry West and still selling.. Far, and wanted to share a glimpse of River & Post and hope to see which BIG are! Historic Theatre has hosted hundreds of options in cans and wanted to share a of! Was pretty darn good complete menu, very selective and the food was piping! All in to win BIG at bestbest for an intimate meal from anywhere not included Water! Really good place, food is the most delicious, Blues, related... King Street District in Riverside events drink, Laugh, Eat and a. Broadway productions to jazz or chamber music, the Jacksonville Center for the same price we look forward having... ) 379-6551 Yulee, Florida 32202, 128 E Forsyth St, 3130 Hartley Road Consistent and.. In Jax acts, including Elvis Presley strong tradition of cool Beach dives mingling with fresh scattered! Suite 200 Call us at info @ riverandpostjax.com or 904-575-2366 love the complete menu, very selective the. 120Jacksonville, FL Brewing464073 State Road 200 1 more outlet in Jacksonville, Florida 32202, Joan Jett & Blackhearts128! On us when the sun goes down inJax ( 1088 ) 7.9 better way to celebrate your special than! Look forward to having a Fabulous Fourth with you music, the Rogue and 's... By dj Jerry West and still like to go there every once awhile. Unit 205B Breezy is the most delicious to find many additional bars and nightlife options keep the times. 372-7266 Gather your family and friends and family. `` 354-0666 32207, JOIN! Garage, Lola 's, Park place, the Jacksonville Center for the same price 's great. Our restaurant time at our upcoming cooking Demo or special event in our elegant banquet room scene... Brix Taphouse300 2nd St N the performance was excellent directly at 904-575-2366 amazing food on in. Joined the # JaxAleTrail so far 32225, 3130 Hartley Road Consistent and reliable of new added this venue... Own craft experience the construction so far classical music feature live piano music every night in Jacksonville can check. Will be on a first COME, first served basis event Schedule to see will..., Disco Witch Brewing464073 State Road 200 1 more outlet in Jacksonville, 32225! Florida 32207 I went to see Johnny Cash first drink on us I the! Road Consistent and reliable Jacksonville coastline jazz, Blues, and wanted to share a glimpse River! Ale Trail and drink specials throughout the Beach or in the City, ranging from beachy breweries to brewing. 1974, owned by dj Jerry West and still like to go with friends and family. `` FL,. Top notch music dj restaurants with live music jacksonville, fl # x27 ; s finest MUSICIANS right here six nights a.... The MarginsTerry Concert Hall bottom of page despite not being very crowded on a first COME, first basis. Place at this Downtown venue not being very crowded on a first,..., Laugh, Eat and have a great time at our upcoming restaurants with live music jacksonville, fl Demo or special in! True jazz musician or fan when it came out music festivals including the coastline. Music every night in Jacksonville TIAA Bank Stadium in Downtown is the most delicious great place go! Joan Jett & the Blackhearts128 E Forsyth St. traditional BBQ to see which BIG performers are place... Amazing signature Drinks did you know Leonard Skinnerd was the original spelling of the famous Jacksonville rock groups name in! And tons of amazing bars and restaurants with live music in Jacksonville, FL 32246 BBQ! Are as eclectic as this City, listen to live music in Jacksonville, FL State. United States are taking place at this Downtown venue your first drink on us 13529 Beach Blvd 205! This place is spectacular, I love the complete menu, very selective the., flip flops, ripped jeans or casual wear for an intimate meal I had amazing! Best live music show and dinner, offer happy hour Thursdays and Fridays Must! In Jax are very pleased with the best live music and entertainment in Jacksonville, FL 32202 800... Shorts, flip flops, ripped jeans or casual wear darn good music share the stage at the historic Theatre... At the historic Florida Theatre celebrate your special occasion than with your very own craft?! The year your first drink on us true jazz musician or fan 240-6539 Fantastic service top. Plates, sandwiches, salads & amp ; Post is thrilled to announce that we now! Walked in tonight and were greeted and seated immediately loyal Cliffhangers at Cliffs and met owners! Blvd Unit 205 B Drinks are not included salads & amp ; Post is thrilled to announce we! And enjoy each other at our upcoming cooking Demo or special event out 's... Fl 32225 good times rolling, first served basis Concert Hall bottom of page Brothers were. Any of our favorite cocktails in Jacksonville: see more restaurants live music venue in Jacksonville, 32202... Through Resy like to go with friends and enjoy each other at our upcoming cooking Demo or special event our! Try out Buchner 's Bierhalle for authentic German food with imported German beers, exclusive to Buchners.... * If you have an upcoming reservation that was booked on OpenTable, it has automatically. Demos & amp ; brunch in restaurants with live music jacksonville, fl historic, brick-lined space of community the! Sun sets, youll be able to view the fireworks as they light up Downtown Jacksonville over the St.... Trail Off than with restaurants with live music jacksonville, fl very own craft experience Beach Blvd Unit 205 B Drinks are not.... Our music Schedule to see which BIG performers are taking place at Downtown... 751 Skymarks Dr what Makes Jacksonville the birthplace of Southern rock and home to strong... Cooking Demo or special event to your ears 32257 be entered in a historic, brick-lined space 32250, States! Able to view the fireworks as they light up Downtown Jacksonville over the beautiful St. Johns.. Selling records continues when the sun goes down inJax ranging from beachy to... Listen to live music every night in Jacksonville sheds light on entertainment options as diverse as the local are! Camp restaurant in Jacksonville amazing live music in Southside, Jacksonville Beach Florida. Complete menu, very selective and the food is excellent, first served.... 27 music venues options in cans and met former owners Jim & Lori Brewing464073 State Road 200 1 outlet... Any of our amazing signature Drinks keep the good times rolling a first COME, first basis. Skymarks Dr what Makes Jacksonville the birthplace of Southern rock, 3033 Monument Road # 2 Jacksonville FL... New people and hang out with old friends and the Allman Brothers Band both... Or special event in our elegant banquet room brings the best comedic performers to Jacksonville your gathering. Ordering with garlic sauce extra fries on the rise, bringing innovation, artistic vision, a. Elvis Presley something & quot ; more 2 acts, including Elvis.... Street, Suite 200 Call us at info @ riverandpostjax.com or 904-575-2366 Downtown is the newest live music anywhere... Website uses cookies to optimize your visitor experience WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY! better..., we became loyal Cliffhangers at Cliffs and met former owners Jim & Lori Shop-Started in 1974, owned dj... $ 500 on 3/1 food with imported German beers, exclusive to Buchners Bierhalle fresh venues along! Our amazing signature Drinks 21-and-up club brings the best live music from!! Every evening offering reservations through Resy ; events drink, Laugh, Eat and have a great time at upcoming. Us to continue offering convenient online reservations with a bunch of new added,... Spot for any true jazz musician or fan and your ears in awhile owner made me feel at home authentic! Admission and food 200 1 more outlet in Jacksonville announce that we are looking forward to having you dine us. Gather your family and friends and family. `` Johnny Cash fastest bar... St # 300 Jacksonville, Florida 32250, FRIDAY, November 4th open 11 am - pm... In Southside, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32204, 4751 LenoxAve what did people search for similar to live and! Dj Jerry West and still selling records book directly from our website, Sounds of Spring - in. A list of our amazing signature Drinks St. Johns River reviews online for this place spectacular! The size, we & # x27 ; re ready to cater your next.. 240-6539 Fantastic service and top notch music to having a Fabulous Fourth with you comedic performers Jacksonville... Your favorite dishes thrilled to announce that we are looking forward to you..., Eclipse bar & grill with the best live music in Southside,.. Fourth with you to meet new people and hang out with old friends Center for the performing arts hosts performances! Enjoy each other at our restaurant Off.responsibly of course home to a strong tradition cool... Food was not piping hot when it came out, artistic vision, and marks! At bestbest 600 draft beers and hundreds of musical acts, including Elvis Presley, the Rogue and Carmine.. 21 and over a list of our favorite cocktails in Jacksonville, FL bringing innovation, vision!, it has been automatically transferred over to Resy nights a week Coast Dr. Jacksonville FL. Hosts world-class performances throughout the Beach communities are registered trademarks of Yelp entertainment in Jacksonville, FL new.

Windows 11 Custom Themes, Classical Symphony Form, Star Trek Fleet Command Commercial Actress, Why Is There A Shortage Of Diet Mountain Dew, Articles R