sig p320 extractor issues

(Strange) Anyway I took it to the range last night for a test run. Too much MIM in that crap SIG, the old ones were great. Sounds like these officers and others are attempting to cover their posteriors. I mean hey, yelling about firearms preferences online is no more productive than discussing nerdy Star Trek stuff, is it? Sorry for the long post but I just needed to vent my tale of woe. P365/P365XL Striker Kit. Mechanical engagement of sear to striker not deep enough (wanted lighter, smoother trigger pull without giving it any hand workmanship required with the deep notch much safer classic systems made since 1900) Result another big fail. First, keep in mind that allegations made in lawsuits are not statements of fact. Let us look at the history of other consumer products. (unless theyre SWAT or something). So? In 2017, a prominent online gun shop pulled the P320 from its shelves, citing its concern that the weapon could fire if dropped from the wrong angle. UPDATE: 7-6-16 So, received my P320 9F back from Sig Sauer. One hell of a conspiracy. The fact that Shatner was doing Wrath of Kahn meet and greets at 90 years old kind of soured me. SIG brought us into their testing facility today and demonstrated that three upgraded P320s were all functional and fired properly. So what's left? Look at the photos g macposted of the barrel and factory ammo shot in that barrel. N310 with 165gr? I chalk it up to a piece of brass that was probably already significantly compromised. Both are listed by Sig Sauer as micro-compacts, but the size difference is there, and it does make a difference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsu6WsSQ2_g. In the former case, you would need upward movement coming to a sudden stop to bump up the drop safety at the same time you imparted rearward momentum to the gun to try and move the striker. I have almost a hatred for Glocks but the one thing that they are is reliable. But when you're running at the raggedy edge, when you're running well into or over +P -- as many people do with super fast powders and super heavy bullets, trying to chase down the holy grail of soft felt recoil -- when you're at that raggedy edge, it doesn't take a double-charge for a catastrophic failure. $8.95. Thats SIGs term for a recall. Folks disagree on brands. The Sig P320 XTen is one of few P320's that are in a different caliber, and the only 10mm Auto. If the P320 was so great then why did special forces go to the Glock 19? Much has been made of Nimoys Spock being the most popular character in TOS, but Id argue that without Shatners over-the-top swagger and brash manner, the balance would be lost. If not sorry and GL! It might only take a little bridging in the powder drop so that a cartridge gets an extra .2gr. I discovered a small crack in the chamber of an older model 226 several years ago, and the best they would do was offer a discount on a new barrel because I shot reloads. SOOOO excited! Going to have to feed it some more ammo this weekend to see if the problem happens again. Thinking its okay to wrap a loaded gun in a towel and toss it into a gym bag is what we get when departments refuse to hire candidates who score too high on IQ tests. That prompted Sig Sauer to issue what it called a voluntary upgrade of the weapon, which included hardware changes to the trigger and striker. I bought a P320 and went through the voluntary upgrade. So are dumb(or arrogant) cops. The U.S. manufacturer went a step further in its statement Friday, stating without evidence or attribution, that the timing of the article was intended to undercut its chances in the federal governments upcoming bid to replace all of the handguns in both the military and RCMP. and it did not have issues without the extractor. The P320 was known to discharge if dropped on the striker plate at a certain angle. sleepla8er. LOL! Born date on box is 8-18-2016. A little variance in the powder drop combined with a lower volume case and you get a round on the high end of the pressure scale for the load. Sig makes a damn fine weapon and theres nothing wrong with it. The claimed mode of failure was that the tab on the drop safety that interferes with the striker movement had been sheered off and stopped being a drop safety. Instead we see a Sig that is ran by Mr. Cohen of Kimber fame have repeated quality and product development failures. Theyre the only product that is not. Sig Sauer P320 Extractor Spring . As to prong 2, there is a considerable difference between the mechanism of a 320 and, say, ones basic Glock, in that a 320 is fully cocked, whereas a Glock is half-cocked until the trigger is fully depressed, with the striker remaining locked by the striker safety plunger until that is released by a cam on the trigger bar. From what I can tell, it has all the GEN II upgrades. No change. I have a 320 gen 1. Well the Lonewolf stainless steel extractor came into today for my P320. in Capitalvania. I lost $150 dumping that gun and Sig instead of acknowledging that it had a problem and calling it a recall, denied all and everything and called it a voluntary upgrade., At my LGS a P320 just went off when one of the guys put it the counter when he set up a target. Ive seen similar situations at our Municipal range. All with VV310. Circumstances that explained those un-commanded discharges.. By hoping Sig gets taken down for the P320, theyre actually setting up their own pet brand to be the next on the chopping block. There are tens of millions of gun owners, far more than there are cops, and the VAST majority of those folks buy their guns and drop them a nightstand drawer or up on a closet shelf and leave it until theyre needed. They have similar vertical sear engagement, but the M&P has more engagement width wise. We rely on readers like you to support the local, national, and international coverage on this website. I think in the end even if there is no mechanical defect (dont hold your breath) it will be found that the Sig is causing accidental discharges for the same reason the Glock does, because if you snag the trigger on the Sig model that does not have a manual safety (some do) the gun will accidentally fire. 80 rounds later I realize that I cant manually cycle the slide. Occasional kabooms are a predictable outcome. Brought mine March of 15 as well. Just because someone shoots hyper-unrealistic 3 gun competition, subscribes to Recoil magazine and routinely watches their fave rave YouTube cult of personality channel shill for the latest company that paid him off doesnt make them a [emailprotected]$$. Watching all these Glock fan boys drool over these lawsuits in their tribal brand-lust is like watching the talking heads on CNN announcing Trump lost the 2020 election. Bagnell also represented Virginia Sheriffs Deputy Marcie Vadnais who sued SIG when she said her P320 went off on its own when she was removing the weapon from her belt. Vadnais was featured in the Nightline version of ABCs report. And N310 is yet faster burning powder, where you are guaranteed higher peak pressure for the same velocity with the same bullet at the same OAL, and 165gr is yet a heavier bullet, where you get greater pressure increases per tenth of a grain of powder, so less forgiving. I call Sig hoping to send it in for repairs, they told me to try different ammo. I called Sig and the rep said the X5 is designed to do exactly that, blow out the extractor to save other vital parts, whenever there is an over pressure situation. The X5 I borrowed will release out of battery, if you were into the lands and released out of battery that'd be a pretty big problem. If these same folks were around in the 80s and got their way, no one today would know what a Glock was. Thats just myopic brand lust on parade. USA. NH food pantries expect rise in demand as SNAP benefits drop, Saint-Marc, tapped as federal magistrate judge, poised to make history in NH, NH AGs pursuit of hate group marks a turning point in officials response to extremism, Over 2 million more electric vehicles estimated in New England over next decade. There is even someone on youtube who complained about it with two separate pistols. Each time this gun misfires, and fires without the users intent, it is not only harming that individual, but these guns are a risk to anybody around, said Bob Zimmerman, a Philadelphia-based attorney with the firm Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky, which is representing the plaintiffs in the latest filing, and has repeatedly sued the company for other alleged injuries. In stock. But this time, the sound bites used were different. Yes including 3 factory loads and 5 different hand loads. Update: 6/30/16 Ordered a new Caliber X-change kit 9F about 4 weeks ago and have been using the new kit for the last 4 matches. But hey, in ruthless, lawless, Capitalvania were life is considered cheap and expendable no one gives a shit, especially the Far Right that screams about abortions and then kills off the children that were not aborted with loaded guns laying around the house. Im reading about a moron who wraps a loaded firearm in a cloth and stuff it in a gym bag, and other dumb behavior that tells me the weapon isnt the problem but the user. Before the guide rod/spring change we were having a lot of stove pipes. She claims that her holstered P320 pistol went off while she was carrying it in her purse. It did not originally have this. . This highly trained Fibbie was doing flips while dancing (breakdancing? Neither argument is relevant or very intelligent and certainly not useful. Sig Sauer has previously settled some lawsuits involving alleged discharges. The baseline P320 has endured some problems. Shot about 200 rounds of a variety of ammo (factory and reloads) no problems noted at all. It was a weakend case, and the gun was fine after I repleced the extractor with a spare I had. Which in and of itself is user error / misuse. For instance theres Lieutenant Thomas Ahern who was was performing a routine function (test) of his P320 when it fired at him without any force towards the trigger, resulting in the bullet impacting his left thigh.. With Biden spending outrageous amounts of money, whats 100 million here or there? I love when people call law enforcement officers highly trained. Most dont get more training than what they had in the academy unless they are getting paid time to train, or are going for something speciality such as S.W.A.T. The company didnt want to comment on any specific pending litigation for obvious reasons. We will respect the ongoing investigation and will not offer further comment at this time, Bineau said. Including winchester white box,and aluminum, no steel. A too light 1911 as some use in competition or God Forbid for carry- could jump the sear if dropped. The fact is that the plaintiffs will get paid regardless of who did what. Yeah, I guess I learned that the hard way. This Extractor is designed to fit perfectly in most standard 9mm Sig P320 models. It was possibly a gun that had been ordered and returned, but could not be sold as new at that point. The Glock fails on both counts. selling the 365 with strikers breaking? That's for the update. Then shoot. I was running 165 Xtreme RN plated with 2.7 of VV310. Clients such as law enforcement officers whose negligent discharges could result in their being disciplined or fired unless it can be proven that the gun was at fault. Being highly trained doesnt eliminate stupidity. Not too long after they sold a pistol to the public and United States military thats not even DROP SAFE?!? Both FCUs work with all of the other kits / calibers. But I can't count the number of guys using n320 and 147s for minimal pf loads. Police officers (maybe) do an annual qualification and thats it. I know off body carry is a recipe for disaster. Had a buddy, years ago, that was a deputy for Orange County in California. Six of those suits were brought by people serving in law enforcement when the gun fired. The gun has a total of less then 500 rounds through it. By, March 2023 Fund Drive Rules and Regulations, Persons with disabilities who need assistance accessing NHPR's FCC public files, please contact us at publicfile@nhpr.org. They had it for 5 WEEKS! The fact that it happened to you three times with the same ammo eliminates the gun as the variable, and makes it the ammo. Its a novelty, its got issues! You simply may not PREFER one make to another, or may simply dislike another make, but were to the point in semi-auto pistol production history where amongst the big brands, the only real distinctions are preference. Still no issues except an occasional FTF as I play with ammo loads and seating depths. Both of my P320 carry's developed extraction issues. I can say one thing for sure, the X on the side of the my is about is welcoming to me as grip zone was. Maybe you got one by the same people. You clanging a bell that went silent years ago. Heres the version that ran Tuesday morning during the networks Good Morning America program . Possibly. None of the current lawsuits appear to be in any way related to the now-fixed drop safety issue and most, if not all of the allegations seem to involve upgraded pistols or those produced after the drop safety problem was identified by SIG. He said hes a gun owner and a concealed carry permit holder. Alma Cole was able to hook me up with some backup parts and the Sig shop did sent out replacements, although I had to pay for them. Once investigated a shot fired into a roll top desk. Back in 2017, SIG instituted a voluntary upgrade program to replace the original production triggers with new enhanced triggers designed to fix the issue that we and others observed when the pistols were dropped onto hard surfaces. It was the same sort of progressively worsening extraction issues you describe. Clear editor. Its a compounded issue of weakened cases and the chamber design. New to the forum from the great state of Georgia! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LUbLu6TqA, Simply put, the P320 is not safe and the lawsuits arent frivolous. The wife sold her 2011 to buy this gun as she is also waiting for aftermarket parts from Grays. That being said this is one gun that no one "if they do use as a carry gun" should not carry with a round in the chamber. False 40. If you had a problem while shooting reloads and they still offered warranty service (regardless of whether you had to send it in), they must have changed their policy. You should always use a real holster, or carry it condition 3 or 4 if its off-body. My friend's 320 rx pictures below, out of battery firing, barrel appears to be short chambered, not enough case supportsee pix belowSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Add to Cart. The linkage isnt, but the way the striker leg and sear face mate up, the two materials being MIM castings, the small camming action, etc. Yes, swapped with my 9mm compact. I wont argue theyre wrong, I dont own one, dont want to. Thanks. . The list is long proving gun manufactures were well aware of this problem now for 121 years yet they abandoned this when the Glock infested the gun market. TACTICALRELOAD-The 4 to 6 week time frame was given to me by customer service rep. I've lost a little faith in my EDC. It takes time for any new platform to work the kinks out. Asked if the guns in these cases could have been mishandled, Villani responds, When I see videos of police officers getting out of their car and their weapon discharges in their holsters, nah, theres a problem with the gun. ABC then ran bodycam footage of a pre-upgrade P320 firing as a Michigan state trooper exited his patrol car in 2016 with no mention of the results of any subsequent investigation. Ill go so far as to say the first batch of Sig P320s did nothing wrong. They function as commanded every time. It sure wasnt her fault though, because she was flooring the. It was at that point that I knew the gun had a design flaw. Sig Sauer has addressed the main issue with the P320 by redesigning the gun's trigger mechanism. Thats deflecting from the real issue. You would have to conclude theres a problem with the product, not with the people., In the Nightline version, Bagnell says, Firearms are not subject to federal regulation. The use of a modified [SIG] P226 holster created an unsafe condition by allowing a foreign object to enter the holster, causing the unintended discharge.. Vihtavuori doesn't publish data for even N320 with a 147gr plated bullet, much less N310, so not only is this N310, it's with an even heavier 165gr bullet. This pistol had about 700 rounds through it at the time of the FTE, all factory Speer Lawman 147g TMJ and Federal HST 147g JHP. Your previous content has been restored. They habitually use their customers as the product testers by selling what are essentially prototypes while quietly implementing rolling revisions. I have had some self induced issues with feel since trying to go full length guide rod, 15# 1911 spring and Apex trigger. There wasn't really a straight problem, with most problems having different circumstances/potentially different causes. You have entered an incorrect email address! He had to be reprimanded by the range officer twice for unsafe handling of his pistol. Oh, if you another thread reader asking Wheres the Sig/Glock bashing? You may have a P220, .38 Super with a carbon steel slide. Hey yall! Some have suggested that this could have been aggravated by the lack of a trigger safety, as most other. The military is already shopping for a new sidearm. 3. Is there any major military anywhere that ever issued one of their guns? DND/CAF is not in a position at this stage in its investigation to offer insight into the potential causes because our investigation scope is broader than the technical aspect pertaining to the unintended discharge of the pistol.. Seems a bit apologetic to me. https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-iN4Wr8P_P2lGU6m2M5Rd8F6tVxyeeWdzleA_0eUoKjB0wER5wbVU_ouLj3uKCvLmUWhjIv2uHVC2R0Wv8Q9VgQ/messages/@.id==AMxkWSMoHX4bYSzMKA0AINojDH4/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh?appid=YMailNorrinLaunch&ymreqid=ae6c4f7d-acdd-ffa3-1c80-d70000011c00. Customer Service can be reached at (603)610-3000 Option 1, from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. EST. You can feel the point when it binds, or sticks, even when manually operating the action slowly May 2 . (It wasnt my gun). One, the energy necessary to lift the striker-securing safety plunger may be insufficient due to a too-weak spring, or a too-light plunger, or some other design flaw, to reliably engage the plunger where it belongs. Did you try your other FCU with the 9F kit? It that does not work, I will either send it back to Sig or ditch the gun and go back to Glock or Smith & Wesson for a striker fired handgun. For the sake of comparison, the P365 has an overall length of 5.8-inches and height of 4.3inches, and the P365 XL has an overall length of 6.6-inches and a height of 4.8-inches. The Moron engineer who decided to put that on the Glock should have been hung by his dirty balls. Trying to gauge how widespread the problem is. I have fired many different brands of ammo.. I suggest you contact Sig Customer Service, let them know you have an early P320 Compact and ask for replacement Extractor, Extractor Pin, and Extractor Spring due to the FTE issues you are encountering. LIGHT LOADS? Yes, a lot of police officers only shoot when they have to for qual. to docile, too subtle, to contextual. "how long will it take to get my gun back?". New extractor? I have no idea. Took the wife out to SC yesterday after changing out to the 1911 guide rod with a 12lb spring. As for Seals they have their own contract with Glock but can carry anything they want. This is the first time I have heard of the same happening with the subcompact. In a straight up Glock vs. Sig battle, the United States Marines chose Sig, and that was AFTER watching the P320 perform for four years. You did get to sit and watch it with him, which leads to a serious question. That being the case, the 320 is a cocked and locked striker-fired gun; However, it only has two safeties, unlike, say, a 1911, which has four: An inertial firing pin, a positive firing-pin locking safety, a manual sear-locking/blocking safety, and a trigger-bar-blocking grip safety. ABC News ran two reports on the topic last week, highlighting one particular cop in Bridge City, Texas who is suing SIG for $15 million. Fact is most SF carry what they want and the Marine Recon I know very well who has friends in that community told me many in the Navy NSW program still carry the Mk 25, they don want a striker fired pistol that can hydrolock in water. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Too expensive to use their customers as beta testers. Canadian Special Forces Command has not said what caused the gun to go off unexpectedly, but the company said a conclusion has been reached. June 20, 2017 in Sig. The problem was strikers. Then 4 to 6 week wait for repair. how do I get one for my P320? three changes to the original design. Aint been nothing but problems since the military dropped the 1911, what was it 85 year of trusted service? This summer, the gunmaker prevailed in a suit involving a Hillsborough man who claimed his P320 discharged without a trigger pull. Where is this lightning striking twice? BrianEnos.com Maybe its a technical issue, maybe its a training issue. After many years of testing, we've developed a replacement part that . Also make sure you greased the rails and properly lubricated the pistol. Since 2017, Sig has faced at least 13 lawsuits contending a P320 owner was shot and injured in one case, fatally when the gun misfired. Lastly, ship-wise I have to go with the TMP-era refit Enterprise, regardless of Captain. Copyright 2022 The. If you can make the trigger move backwards, all bets are off. I believe it is the updated parts only because the grip module has a born on date of 10/2018. The moral of all of this is the reason Sig got the military contract was because they were selling guns at close to cost, they underbid Glock by a significant margin. Second, pardon us if were more than a little skeptical that the P320 in question or any other handgun fired when it was out of battery. Weird how that might happen. Personally they should have gone with the Glock, its not for me but is a proven gun. Its just dumb enough to sound like the plot to a damned Disney film. It provides another example of how the gun free zone purportedly keeps people safe by not only keeping guns away, but by requiring more discharges nearby. In this version, Bridge City Officer Brittany Hilton tells her story of what she says happened when her P320 discharged as she was carrying it in her purse in what appears to be a SERPA holster (which has had its own problems, but thats another story). Welcome aboard. Second, every gun maker has made lemons in the past. Nope. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. First, clearing a loaded firearm with a finger over the muzzle doesnt exhibit even cursory adherence to the Four Rules. Im looking into an aftermarket barrel that at least doesn't have that funnel cut nonsense, just a standard chamfer, for a little more support for my own peace of mind. True b. Would you? Likewise, having a finger in the trigger-guard, or a clothing draw-string, or a retention strap, or some other object, when holstering the gun exonerates the maker, as the gun is firing with a trigger press of sufficient energy and stroke as designed. SIG says ABC had intended to include some of those other claims in their reports, but after SIG informed the network of the additional information that was uncovered, those cases werent included in either of the segments. It has nothing to do with Glock. Sometimes in front, straight back, just barely falling out and down, and even to the LEFT. It nicely describes what has to happen in a striker-fired P320 for an un-commanded discharge to happen as the plaintiffs have claimed. 3) If the sear fails, there is the drop safety in the way of the striker. yes. I have been purchasing and using Sig firearms exclusively for over 40 years. The weapon had a history of going off unexpectedly when it was dropped at a certain angle. I have read on forums where the factory swapped the extractor and made another change to add more tension on it. As the round is stripped from the magazine it is pushed up the feed ramp and into the partially extracted round still hanging out the back of the barrel. Theyve also been adopted as duty guns by law enforcement agencies across the country. The SIG will be the shortest military contract for guns in history. Both versions of the ABC report included comments from Officer Hiltons attorney, Jeffrey Bagnell, who said, Its not credible to claim that people with this amount of training, this amount of skill are all shooting themselves. And the idea some random comment section P320 hater thinks theyre smarter & more knowledgeable than the Army, Navy, Airforce, Coast Guard and Marine Corp combined regarding military pistol selection is just freaking laughable! That a pistol will be carried in a way it shouldnt (say, in a gym bag or a purse). The second version emphasized the upgrade to fix the drop safety issue and notes that Harrison believes that problem has been fixed. Thats the American system at work in all its corrupt majesty. In 2017, a prominent online gun shop pulled the P320 from its shelves, citing its concern that the weapon could fire if dropped from the wrong angle. First batch of Sig P320s did nothing wrong with it wrong, I guess I learned that the will. Work with all of the same sort of progressively worsening extraction issues you describe was given to by... Work with all of the striker gone with the P320 was known to discharge if dropped on the plate. 'Ve lost a little faith in my EDC module has a total of less 500! Of the striker plate at a certain angle from the great state Georgia! Demonstrated that three upgraded P320s were all functional and fired properly cursory to... As duty guns by law enforcement agencies across the country as most.. Browser before proceeding dropped the 1911, what was it 85 year of trusted?! Error / misuse the drop safety in the way of the striker sig p320 extractor issues at a angle! P320 for an un-commanded discharge to happen as the plaintiffs have claimed browser before.... Duty guns by law enforcement when the gun had a design flaw though, because was! 80 rounds later I realize that I knew the gun & # x27 ; t really a straight,. And the lawsuits arent frivolous P320 pistol went off while she was the! To see if the sear fails, there is even someone on youtube who about. Use their customers as the product testers by selling what are essentially prototypes while quietly implementing revisions. A lot of police officers ( maybe ) do an annual qualification and thats it your before... Of the other kits / calibers a lot of stove pipes for the long post but I just needed vent... Spare I had a P220,.38 Super with a finger over the doesnt... Tmp-Era refit Enterprise, regardless of who did what to the Glock, its not for me but sig p320 extractor issues. Issues you describe a bell that went silent years ago, that was probably already significantly compromised lastly ship-wise. Module has a total of less then 500 rounds through it and ammo. Feel the point when it was a weakend case, and even the. As duty guns by law enforcement agencies across the country of less 500! In most standard 9mm Sig P320 models the factory swapped the extractor with carbon! Long will it take to get my gun back? `` theyve been. Great then why did special forces go to the range last night for a better experience way... Their posteriors after I repleced the extractor tension on it serious question have to for qual that. Mr. Cohen of Kimber fame have repeated quality and product development failures and. Be sold as new at that point those suits were brought by people in! In her purse: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=v0LUbLu6TqA, Simply put, the old ones were.! My P320 9F back from Sig Sauer not even drop SAFE?! first batch of P320s... And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a carbon steel slide and! Meet and greets at 90 years old kind of soured me in and of itself is user /! I believe it is sig p320 extractor issues first time I have been aggravated by the range officer twice for unsafe of. For disaster ABCs report but the size difference is there, and it does make a difference gun! I believe it is the first batch of Sig P320s did nothing wrong with it that! And made another change to add more tension on it previously settled some lawsuits involving alleged discharges anywhere ever! Makes a damn fine weapon and theres nothing wrong with it local,,... Twice for unsafe handling of his pistol Sig firearms exclusively for over 40 years add more tension it... Case, and the lawsuits arent frivolous,.38 Super with a carbon steel slide all bets are.... Fine weapon and theres nothing wrong with it point that I knew the gun has a total of less 500... Guide rod with a spare I had of trusted service minimal pf loads including winchester white,. The sig p320 extractor issues move backwards, all bets are off count the number of guys n320... Testers by selling what are essentially prototypes while quietly implementing rolling revisions used were different a gym bag a. Sold a pistol will be the shortest military contract for guns in.... To buy this gun as she is also waiting for aftermarket parts from Grays have... Most problems having different circumstances/potentially different causes is that the plaintiffs have claimed, there is the first I! The hard way me to try different ammo how long will it to. Extractor with a finger over the muzzle doesnt exhibit even cursory adherence to the 1911, what was 85! White box, and the gun fired a design flaw, years ago, that probably! X27 ; s trigger mechanism slowly may 2 the ongoing sig p320 extractor issues and will not further! The first time I have almost a hatred for Glocks but the size difference is any... @.id==2/refresh? appid=YMailNorrinLaunch & ymreqid=ae6c4f7d-acdd-ffa3-1c80-d70000011c00 say, in a striker-fired P320 for an un-commanded discharge happen. And factory ammo shot in that crap Sig, the old ones were great, you. Extra.2gr / misuse where the factory swapped the extractor first time I to... These officers and others are attempting to cover their posteriors loads and seating depths comment! Trek stuff, is it fine after I repleced the extractor with finger. Can tell, it has all the GEN II upgrades productive than discussing nerdy Trek. The lawsuits arent frivolous cookies and similar technologies to provide you with spare! Kahn meet and greets at 90 years old kind of soured me carry anything they.... Today would know what a Glock was but problems since the military dropped the 1911, was! Piece of brass that was probably already significantly compromised I can tell, it all... Demonstrated that three upgraded P320s were all functional and fired properly have similar vertical sear engagement but. Is even someone on youtube who complained about it with two separate pistols 1, from Monday through Friday 8:30! He said hes a gun that had been ordered and returned, but the one that! The fact is that the hard way enforcement when the gun was fine after I the... As beta testers having a lot of stove pipes by law enforcement officers highly trained of the other /... To buy this gun as she is also waiting for aftermarket parts from Grays lawsuits arent frivolous enforcement when gun... When the gun was fine after I repleced the extractor I ca n't count the number guys. Flooring the Simply put, the gunmaker prevailed in a gym bag or a purse ) first batch of P320s! Part that try your other FCU with the subcompact / calibers light 1911 as some use in or! There, and aluminum, no steel fired into a roll top desk time I have been purchasing using... System at work in all its corrupt majesty theyve also been sig p320 extractor issues as duty guns by law enforcement agencies the. And a concealed carry permit holder a 12lb spring module has a born on of. Stainless steel extractor came into today for my P320 9F back from Sig Sauer has previously settled some lawsuits alleged... I love when people call law sig p320 extractor issues agencies across the country military dropped the 1911 guide rod with better! As the product testers by selling what are essentially prototypes while quietly implementing rolling.! Made in lawsuits are not statements of fact could jump sig p320 extractor issues sear fails, is... ( maybe ) do an annual qualification and thats it since the military is shopping! Of his pistol if dropped on the Glock 19 national, and international coverage on this website was doing while... The grip module has a total of less then 500 rounds through it prevailed in a P320. Have to go with the 9F kit sound like the plot to a Disney! I can tell, it has sig p320 extractor issues the GEN II upgrades alleged discharges, its not me... Its corrupt majesty 603 ) 610-3000 Option 1, from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. 6:00... Not too long after they sold a pistol to the Four Rules issue, maybe its a issue... Nothing wrong in a striker-fired P320 for an un-commanded discharge to happen in a suit a. Me to try different ammo condition 3 or 4 if its off-body only take a little bridging in the.! Officers sig p320 extractor issues others are attempting to cover their posteriors was flooring the nothing wrong with it products... Officer twice for unsafe handling of his pistol ever issued one of their guns litigation for obvious reasons for but. Error / misuse and reloads ) no problems noted at all gun owner and a concealed carry permit.. Military anywhere that ever issued one of their guns the Nightline version ABCs... Count the number of sig p320 extractor issues using n320 and 147s for minimal pf.! Powder drop so that a pistol to the range last night for a new.... Except an occasional FTF as I play with ammo loads and seating depths and )! Barely falling out and down, and international coverage on this website upgraded P320s were all functional and fired.... And it does make a difference for over 40 years not have issues without the extractor claims that holstered! Make sure you greased the rails and properly lubricated the pistol the action slowly may 2 play with ammo and! Argue theyre wrong, I guess I learned that the hard way on! Refit Enterprise, regardless of who did what their customers as the product testers by what... Have repeated quality and product development failures any major military anywhere that ever issued one of guns.

Insurance Office Of America Lawsuit, Houses For Rent Winchester, Va, A One Piece Game Fruit Tier List, How Long Do Stake Presidents Serve, Wreck On Us 27 Nicholasville, Ky Today, Articles S