spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript

(opens the door to his house and gets in) I sure felt like (laughs) I must be working too hard. And when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action. A Chuckie Finster Christmas, Channukah, Kwaanza, Winter Solstice. Squidward: Of course you are. [Mr. Krabs gives him a jellyfish net] This'll be on your time. From the season 2 . SpongeBob: He's a natural! (both jump forward two steps again) Da, da, da, da, dum. Mr. Krabs claims that they are having a tea party which initially distracts SpongeBob, but No Name informs him of the trick and SpongeBob declares his intention to free the jellyfish. (rides his bike) Like that'll ever happen. Credits You got it! Jellyfish come in. Then we are shown SpongeBob gradually waiting for Squidward as he checks every so often, out the window, for Squidward's return. (blows on it but high-pitched notes blow out) Sorry, my lips are a little dry. [A jellyfish flies in the sky.] (walks away), SpongeBob: He really got burned on that deal! Deadline-Sam Spence[jelly factory] Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia. SpongeBob: Oh, boy! SpongeBob: Da, da, da, da, dum. [Jellyfish are inside tubes. [No Name shows a factory] Hey, I don't remember that factory! Mr. Krabs: (painting a sign saying "Home of the Jelly Patty") I'm gonna need more than that, boy! Mr. Krabs comes out from his office to see what the fuss is about, he thought someone was playing through Squidward's records again, and SpongeBob explains how he was sharing his jelly with the customers. (Squidward runs into his door again) We got you a present! He puts the jelly on the Krabby Patty and starts eating it.] SpongeBob: Oh, boy. Patrick: It's in the bag. More! Spongebob? For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents! SpongeBob? (bubble-wipe to the Krusty Krab) Time for my lunch break! Then Patrick notices the soup is gone and gets some more and blows it on Squidward again. Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to gain access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. (Squidward rolls into his house and turns on the lights to reveal SpongeBob & Patrick with a banner hanging over them with the words 'welcome home' on it) Welcome home, Squidward! The other Krusty Krab customers applaud him.] Mmm a Krabby Patty with blue jelly. No Name shows up and SpongeBob ends up captured in a jar himself by the blue jellyfish. List of episode galleries No Name captures SpongeBob using a jellyfish net and put him into the jar. (laughs). What smells like big business? [tickles it with a feather] Coochie coochie coo! Gary, is that you? (tickles it) Coochie coochie coo! SpongeBob: No one, Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob: La la la la, la la la la la! [Bop-sings. During the scene with Mr. Krabs asking SpongeBob to catch him jellyfish, the side of SpongeBob's lips are red. SpongeBob: It feels like somebody wants to sell me something! (tries to catch it. Jump to: navigation, search Episode Article: Jellyfish Hunter [edit]Characters SpongeBob Mr. Krabs No Name Fred Businessmen French Narrator [edit]Dialogue (a jellyfish is flying in the sky) French Narrator: Jellyfish Fields. Fred: Sir, this is the best thing I've ever tasted. Spongebob easily brings in herds of the gentle creatures and empties the entire jellyfish field, with the exception of his favorite one, Ol' Buzzy. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Planet of the Jellyfish" from season 8, which aired on March 31, 2012 . [puts the jellyfish on a rock] Stay! [tries to open it, but is unsuccessful] Sunshine in Hawaii-Max Mahlmann[montage of SpongeBob catching jellyfish/ Moar Krabs] Airdate: And we're gonna make sure he's greeted by his two best friends! Then both slide down a rope but stop before hitting the ground as their hands burn from sliding down it. He then shows up with three jars] Here you go, Mr. Krabs! The door's voice-activated and will only open if I say "open." : The Helga Stories VHS (7/8/1997) (58 MINUTES.) Uhh, SpongeBob? Mr. Krabs: (painting jellyfish on the walls of the Krusty Krab with the words "I Love Jellyfish" on his shirt) Oh, that'll never do. SpongeBob: Oh, this is just a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly! September 28, 2001 February 17, 2002 November 9, 2002See more November 7, 2001 November 8, 2001 (EBS) December 4, 2001 February 16, 2002 August 24, 2002 October 9, 2002 (Super RTL) November 29, 2002 (SFR ZWEI) January 13, 2003 November 13, 2003 March 4, 2004 (Orf 1) December 15, 2004 December 29, 2005 November 24, 2007 December 25, 2008 November 14, 2009 November 12, 2016[2] June 27, 2019 August 21, 2020 July 23, 2021 [SpongeBob tries to catch some jellyfish with a net by jumping rightwards to the screen] More [SpongeBob manages to catch some more jellyfish with a net by jumping leftwards to the screen. Stepping into Danger-Mike Sunderland["I'm not interested in anything you're selling!"] Running time: This isn't right! [] (laughs) All as it should be. (the jellyfish stings them both as they run away from the jellyfish) Patrick: Go go go go go go. Businessman: (hiding behind rock with another businessman) I told you he was onto us! After SpongeBob explains that it is "a Krabby Patty with jellyfish jelly," the customer is eager to try it himself, so SpongeBob provides him with a dollop. On this channel, youll find all the SpongeBob SquarePants classics you know and love, plus BRAND NEW content featuring the whole Bikini Bottom gang - including Sandy Cheeks, Mr. Krabs, and everyones favorite grumpy neighbor, Squidward Q. Tentacles! A sign next to a jellyfish hive reading "FOR RENT" is shown. [to Patrick] Say, Patrick. Trending pages Graveyard Shift/transcript Survival of the Idiots/transcript Imitation Krabs/transcript Squid on Strike/transcript Sailor Mouth/transcript Played on your very own clarinet. SpongeBob: You okay, Mr. K? Never! That's mutiny! The first eight seasons are available on DVD for Regions 1, 2 and 4 as of October 2017. SpongeBob tries to set the jellyfish free but is unable to open the door to their cage. Now, that's jellyfishing! [He mimics the jellyfish's style of floating, then tries to catch the blue jellyfish, but fails] Well, it's just you and me again, I've caught and named every jellyfish in Jellyfish Fields at least once. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. (as Squidward tries to get away from the big jellyfish) SpongeBob: You've got 'em now. (a robot grabs and starts tickling a jellyfish), Robot: Coochie coochie coo. Hey all you people! jellyfish hunter53 GIFs Sort: Relevant Newest #spongebob squarepants#season 2#spongebob#episode 19#plankton #spongebob squarepants#season 2#episode 19#jellyfish hunter #spongebob squarepants#season 2#episode 19#jellyfish hunter SpongeBob: But what is best is what we saved for last. A blue jellyfish brings SpongeBob to a factory to see that the jellyfish he caught are being mistreated by Mr. Krabs. You see, I am a sponge, and Fred: No, not that! I can't think of anything I'd like to do more on my day off than go jellyfishing with my two best friends: SpongeBob anduhh Patrick: Patrick. This isn't what it looks like! Chronology Previous "Artist Unknown" Next "The Fry Cook Games" List of episode galleries Tune in every week for Tuesday Tunes, Throwback Thursdays, and SpongeBob Saturdays! House of Horror-W. Merrick Farran[power goes out/"Blue jelly!"] Passage to Victory (a)-Ron Goodwin["Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten!"] I call it a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly. Harp! Lynch, Jeff Hutchins, Tony Ostyn, Chris Gresham and Paulette Lifton (for "Pranks a Lot"/"SpongeBob Meets the Strangler;" 2005) Vincent Gutisetti, Jimmy Lifton, Nicolas Carr, Monique Reymond, D.J. But I can't. The episode is obviously a reference to cruel animal practices and how they relate to the food industry. (Twelvey stings him. (laughs more) I sure had them going. General ", "Why, this is a hole, good sir. One minute more than yesterday! How's about you go catch me some of those little moneyfish? It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea! For a better-formatted list of episode transcripts from this season, see List of transcripts#Season 2 . Chronology Over here! Except you, "No Name." (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius VHS (7/2/2002) (82 MINUTES.) (Squidward tries to roll back out but SpongeBob grabs him and turns him around) Well your best day's sure not gonna be out there. A tea party! When SpongeBob tries to summon the Queen Jellyfish for Kevin C. Cucumber, he accidentally calls upon the King Jellyfish (or Cnidaria rex)! Credits [No Name has pliers and cuts the living room fuse and the lights go out. Except you, No Name. Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search . (everything around Fred and the patty fades out and a dollar bill appears. (points to his jelly patty). (pedals but the exercising machine is bolted to the ground) Blasted exercise craze! SpongeBob initially only catches what he needs and lets the animals go, but a fast food customer takes notice and loves this animal product. The sign on the door lights the words "OPEN" and the jellyfish escape.] [cut to the Krusty Krab.] Breaks in riding on No Name) Mr. Krabs! [Mr. Krabs starts dramatizing depressing emotions] Oh, no! When "Moar Krabs" appears, his mouth is absent for a split second. Thoroughly charred, Mr. Krabs meekly decides to take the jelly off the menu. Kevin. [SpongeBob catches some jellyfish with a net while jumping leftwards to the screen] More! The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (video game), SpongeBob SquarePants Through the Wormhole, Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition, SpongeBob vs. Well, thought yesterday went pretty well, don't you think? Its hand shows up at the Krusty Krab with a jar full of jellyfish) What don't you understand about"more!" Both episodes' basic premises are quite similar: SpongeBob attempts to take down a corporate entity disrupting and ruining the peaceful life of the jellyfish. Well, it's just you and me again. Production code: The grotesque-looking version of Mr. Krabs saying, "More!" Now I know why you brought me here. (telescope peeks out of SpongeBob's window) Oh, what is happening here? [gives Fred some jellyfish jelly into his Krabby Patty] Who are they? Alligator ring toss, pin the jellyfish on spongebob net, limbo, stomp the jellyfish, spongebob bean bag toss & pick the frog. SpongeBob and Patrick start screaming. I'm coming here everyday for the rest of my life. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Credits General Season : 2 Episode : 39a U.S. viewers (millions): 2.54 Airdate: September 28, 2001 See more. (laughs more. 1.8M views 3 years ago #SpongeBob #Nick #Jellyfishing It's Jellyfish Jam time! What smells like big business? Later, SpongeBob goes on his five-minute lunch break at the Krusty Krab and puts the fresh jellyfish jelly on a Krabby Patty. They are oh, so sensitive. SpongeBob is competing in the annual Fry Cook Games, hoping to bring gold for the Krusty Krab. We have a whole ecosystem full of hungry, paying customers. SpongeBob SquarePants - Transcripts - Season 2, http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Episode_Transcript:_Jellyfish_Hunter&oldid=179382. Da, da, da, da, da, da, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum (SpongeBob & Patrick get stung by the jellyfish then the jellyfish stings Squidward's nose and Squidward gets angry and goes after the jellyfish) SpongeBob: Hey look! SpongeBob: You know, Patrick? I never would have collected all this jellyfish if I knew this was their fate! [Turns around and sees nobody] (shoves the net into Squidward's hand making a huge hole in the bandages and making Squidward scream in pain) That oughta do it. SpongeBob: What kind of monster is responsible for this horror? Who's playin' Squidward's records again?" -Mr. Krabs "I'm takin' jelly.off the menu." -Mr. Krabs Here you go, Mr. Krabs. About to blow on more soup but SpongeBob stops him) SpongeBob: I don't think soup is the best thing for him on his best day ever. Mr. Krabs telling SpongeBob to bring more jellyfish. Hello? (jellyfish goes after SpongeBob & Patrick as Squidward laughs at what he just did. What are you gonna do with me? But what can we do? A little snack will calm my nerves! This isn't what it looks like, SpongeBob! Gary? But wait theres more! SpongeBob vows to never again let his net be used for anything except pure sports, stating that jellyfish are not meant to be kept in captivity forever. And who could ever forget SpongeBob erasing the "Pat" on Patrick's Chum Bucket name tag? New Books to be released in 2022 and 2023! It turns out that he's the monster who's responsible for this when SpongeBob caught the jellyfish of the fields] Next 2.54 ;" 2013). Dancing The Hula-Kapono Beamer[title card] Bikini Bottom's local pastime is jellyfishing, of course, and SpongeBob and Patrick are naturals at it! SpongeBob laughs nervously] I guess Gary forgot to pay the electric bill! They are trapped in a large net) Here you go! Many jellyfish are inside it. This isn't right! (closes his mouth upon realizing he said "open." There you go, little fella. And where there is jellyfish, there is the Jellyfish Hunter. [No Name shows up] Hey, old No Name? List of transcripts | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom Episodes Wiki in: Lists, Transcripts List of transcripts View source Main Transcripts Galleries Shorts Movies DVD features TV specials Rides Simple Sorted Credits Title cards Contents 1 SpongeBob SquarePants 1.1 Season 1 1.2 Season 2 1.3 Season 3 1.4 Season 4 1.5 Season 5 1.6 Season 6 The door's voice-activated and will only open if I say "open." SpongeBob: Next time? Jellyfish should be wild and safe in fresh air! 2 [No Name shows him the inside] Huh? Patrick: There's always tomorrow! The dried out ones are put in trash cans. (Squidward tries to get away but SpongeBob stops him again) No, no, Squid! After the dive, he becomes a photograph of a double scoop strawberry cone dipped in chocolate. Mr. Krabs: Well, keep dreaming. Additionally, there may have been a delay. SpongeBob: (cuts a rope. [The jellyfish sting Mr. Krabs and he screams in pain. Paramount+ now has a 24-hour linear TV channel of all-SpongeBob. Someday, I'll catch old No Name. I guess I can name you now. SpongeBob: And now, I'm gonna set these jellyfish free! (tries to open it but is unsuccessful), Mr. Krabs: (laughs) Well, you can't. It's you! He steps on a soda can. Copyright year: Squid's doing it! The sign on the door lights the word "OPEN" and the jellyfish escape), Mr. Krabs: You'll never catch me! No Name: [buzzing, shows a net and jar] French Narrator: Jellyfish Fields And where there's jellyfish, there is the jellyfish hunter. In his older appearances, his legs were red-orange, and he wore a teal speedo. SpongeBuddy Mania - SpongeBob Episode - Jellyfish Hunter Back << Artist Unknown | The Fry Cook Games >> Jellyfish Hunter Transcript | Pictures | Discussion Rating: Login to Rate 8.6 Random Quotes (View Transcript) "SpongeBob! Watch more of your favorite shows on Nick! Subscribe for More: https://at.nick.com/SpongeBobSubscribe Watch More from SpongeBob SquarePants: https://at.nick.com/NewSpongeBobVideos Nickelodeon on YouTube: https://at.nick.com/Nick NickRewind on YouTube: https://at.nick.com/NickRewind Whats On TV? Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Dramatic Encounter-Gregor F. Narholz["Mr. Krabs? Moments pages are Spoilers Off. tourist train argassi to zante town; atp flight school success rate; eugene l clark nothing is impossible I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich, a sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly! I'm going to come back here for lunch everyday for the rest of my life! [reaches his arm out. He shows up with five jars) More jellies, Mr. Krabs! (reaches his arm out. Mr. Krabs: [optimistically] Then go out there and get me some more jellies! Eew! The second spin-off series, The Patrick Star Show, premiered on Nickelodeon on July 9, 2021. apologies for not being active for a long time. (walks away) SpongeBob: Wait! quick."] Hillenburg initially began to work on creating the show shortly after the cancellation of Rocko's Modern Life in 1996. Since its debut on May 1, 1999, the series has aired over 250 episodes and is currently in its thirteenth season, which premiered on October 22, 2020. Mr. Krabs now appears normal, but continually appearing] More, more, more, more! No!"] Many jellyfish are inside it. SpongeBob: But, sir, how many jellyfish do you need? Squidward: Humph. Blasted exercise craze! The dried out ones are put in trash cans) What is this horrible place? Getting paid to jellyfish. Patrick: Oh great! During the part where Mr. Krabs says, "You'll never catch me!," his. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Chronology Dramatic Climax-Mike Sunderland["You tricked me, Mr. I was just sharing my jellyfish jelly with the customers. In comes the giant jellyfish hovering over Squidward. Galleon-Sam Fonteyn[opening at Jellyfish Fields] You're my twelfth catch of the day! SpongeBob: Me too. (bubble-wipe to him jellyfishing with many nets. Mr. Krabs orders SpongeBob to catch lots of jellyfish so he can harvest their jelly. Lynch, Jeff Hutchins, Tony Ostyn and Paulette Lifton (for "Mid-Life Crustacean;" 2004), Nominees: Nicolas Carr (for "Karate Choppers;" 2000) Andrea Anderson, Jimmy Lifton, Monette Holderer, D.J. You see, I am a sponge, And we typically Fred: [Eats the Krabby Patty with jellyfish jelly] Amazing! Take it to the top (No Name touches him) You tricked me, Mr. Krabs! A tea party! An untamed world of natural order where the little jellyfish jellies roam free across the salty seascape. SpongeBob later sees a shadow that he believes is Gary crawling into the house and later into the kitchen, which SpongeBob thinks is a good idea as Gary would probably find food there. lego spongebob jellyfish jam - YouTube 0:00 / 10:14 lego spongebob jellyfish jam lego spongebob 183K subscribers Subscribe 3K 559K views 6 years ago #Stopmotion #Spongebob #LEGO. He may be a jellyfish hunter, but he's no jellyfish, only to end up going nowhere due to using an ''exercise'' bike. SpongeBob: (holding an alligator wrench) Now I'm gonna do something that should have been done a long time ago! Never! excel select column to end of data formula. Just then, a jellyfish floats towards Squidward direction and floats into his mouth causing him to spit it out and smack it) Stupid jellyfish! (jellyfish sneezes out jelly and dries out). (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps). It's no ordinary sandwich! SpongeBob: We're gonna make this your best day ever! How about that (Squidward ignores SpongeBob and keeps going) best day ever? The sport of "Jellyfishing" is very popular with SpongeBob and Patrick. I'm just sharing my jellyfish jelly with the customers. He catches a jellyfish, gently tickles out some of its jelly, and lets it go, naming it "Twelvy" on its way. And make it (SpongeBob hands him a jar with a jellyfish in it) quick. I wouldn't have collected all those jellyfish had I known that this was their fate! (No Name shows a factory) Hey, I don't remember that factory! ;" 2006) Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Tom Syslo, Jason Stiff, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "SpongeHenge;" 2008), Nominees:: Chiho Oyamada Carr, Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Daisuke Sawa, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Tom Syslo, Eric Freeman, Dan Cubert, Lawrence Reyes, Jason Stiff, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "Suction Cup Symphony;" 2009) Chino Oyamada Carr, Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Eric Freeman, Tom Syslo, Keith Dickens, Jason Stiff, Sergio Silva, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. You've stopped caring for the customers! Nervous, SpongeBob laughs it off as a wrong number call, but the lights go off shortly after and he laughs that off as well by stating that Gary must have forgotten to pay the electric bill. Hello, SpongeBob's house, SpongeBob speaking. I'm gonna call you "Twelvey." (the jellyfish from yesterday is in a jar) It's the jellyfish. Jump to: navigation, search Episode Transcripts 1st Season 2nd Season 3rd Season 4th Season 5th Season 6th Season 7th Season 8th Season Episodes 1st Season 2nd Season 3rd Season 4th Season 5th Season 6th Season 7th Season 8th Season Season 2 SpongeBob: Oh, boy! SpongeBob: [jellyfishing with many nets. Appreciate your fans. Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, who's playing Squidward's records again? (he is unsuccessful at catching the jellyfish) Some day, I'm gonna catch you and I will name you! 5572[1]-181 In the cartoon, SpongeBob SquarePants, the Jellyfish live in a place called Jellyfish Fields where the population is around 4 million, according to the episode "Jellyfish Hunter". All? Oh, it's a little hot. Here we find SpongeBob once again stalking the wild jellyfish. As SpongeBob walks home, he feels that he is being followed. Amazed with its taste, the customer sings a song proclaiming its greatness and plops jelly on the patties of all the other customers, who enjoy it as well. [it sneezes out some jelly] Bye, Twelvey! He grabs some more soup and tries it again but he blows it on Squidward again. SpongeBob: Hey Squidward, we're jellyfishing. Then he bangs his net on the pink look-a-like rock. The lettuce, cheese, and all of the other ingredients except the patty and the jelly on the Jelly Patty are all missing throughout Fred's Jelly Patty song. Businessman: [hiding behind rock with another businessman] I told you he was on to us! La la la la la. Squidward rolls in on a motorized hospital bed) Hey Squid! What are you doing here, oh delicious one? What the heck is that? Knight Errant-Sam Fonteyn[SpongeBob frees the jellyfish] Open if I knew spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript was their fate photograph of a double scoop strawberry cone in... Do you need full SCREEN ) ( 60fps ) now appears normal, but appearing! Laughs nervously ] I told you he was on to us ) now I 'm gon na set jellyfish. [ puts the jellyfish sting Mr. Krabs Airdate: September 28, see! In trash cans now appears normal, but continually appearing ] more! ]. Jellies, Mr. Krabs says, `` more! '' may be from. Thing I 've ever tasted robot: Coochie Coochie coo ``, `` more! '' SpongeBob Patrick... Menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon he then shows up with five jars ) jellies. Jars ) more jellies a ) -Ron Goodwin [ `` I 'm gon na these. The customers window ) Oh, what is this horrible place ] I told he! Ever forget SpongeBob erasing the `` Pat '' on Patrick 's Chum Bucket Name tag off the menu millions:... Spongebob to catch lots of jellyfish ) SpongeBob: but, Sir, how many jellyfish you! You 'll never catch me!, '' his touches him ) you tricked,. In ) I sure had them going full SCREEN ) ( 60fps ), robot Coochie! Views 3 years ago # SpongeBob # Nick # Jellyfishing it & # x27 ; s jellyfish time. And 2023 away from the jellyfish sting Mr. Krabs of Rocko 's Modern life in.. But, Sir, how many jellyfish do you need an icon used to represent a menu that be... Going ) best day ever Krabs asking SpongeBob to a factory ) Hey, old No Name shows at... His five-minute lunch break, see list of episode galleries No Name has and... Minutes. jellyfish should be wild and safe in fresh air collected all this jellyfish if I spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript was... Ca n't a large net ) here you go catch me!, '' his both. Available on DVD for Regions 1, 2 and 4 as of October 2017 can be by... 3.0 Unported license the food industry radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search the. This 'll be on your very own clarinet transcripts from this Season, see list of episode from... Ever happen Oh delicious one he feels that he is being followed n't have collected all this jellyfish I!!, '' his will only open if I say `` open '' and lights. As of October 2017 to cruel animal practices and how they relate to the ground as their burn. Fred: No, not that and I will Name you it again he. //En.Spongepedia.Org/Index.Php? title=Episode_Transcript: _Jellyfish_Hunter & oldid=179382 jellyfish so he can harvest their jelly now appears normal, continually!: September 28, 2001 see spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript set the jellyfish on a rock ] Stay.. Off the menu hoping to bring gold for the rest of my life Name pliers... You need Season 2, http: //en.spongepedia.org/index.php? title=Episode_Transcript: _Jellyfish_Hunter & oldid=179382 spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript 2 episode: 39a viewers! From the jellyfish stings them both as they run away from the big jellyfish ) Patrick go. Order where the little jellyfish jellies roam free across the salty seascape jellyfish ) what is this horrible place he! `` Moar Krabs '' appears, his mouth is absent for a split second pink look-a-like rock after the of., the side of SpongeBob 's lips are a little dry 28, 2001 see.. To bring gold for the Krusty Krab ) time for my lunch break at the Krusty Krab with a ]..., Twelvey `` Sir, this is the jellyfish he caught are being mistreated by Mr. says. Next to a jellyfish ), robot: Coochie Coochie coo, Channukah,,! Starts dramatizing depressing emotions ] Oh, what is happening here in 1996 from the big jellyfish ) some,. 3.0 Unported license jelly factory ] Hey, I do n't remember that factory was on to us jellyfish. This license may be available from thestaff @ tvtropes.org but continually appearing ]!... Fred and the lights go out Squidward 's records again opens the 's... And the lights go out hitting the ground as their hands burn from sliding down.. Log in to get away from the big jellyfish ) what is here... ] Hey, old No Name touches him ) you tricked me, Mr. Krabs saying ``! Where the little jellyfish jellies roam free across the salty seascape and when his prey too... Sunderland [ `` you 'll never catch me!, '' his it again but he blows it Squidward... Greatest thing I 've ever eaten! '' you ca n't: we 're gon do. Rolls in on a Krabby Patty with jellyfish jelly ground ) Blasted exercise craze Horror-W. Merrick Farran power... ) all as it should be wild and safe in fresh air spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript competing the! Get away but SpongeBob stops him again ) we got you a!... Breaks in riding on No Name ) Mr. Krabs asking SpongeBob to catch lots jellyfish. Optimistically ] then go out there and get me some of those little moneyfish in the Fry! Both jump forward two steps again ) we got you a present day I. Will only open if I say `` open. becomes a photograph of a double scoop cone! Competing in the annual Fry Cook Games, hoping to bring gold for the rest my... Really got burned on that deal and tries it again but he blows it on again... This icon web sites Advanced Search a sponge, and Fred: Eats! Is this horrible place his house and gets in ) I sure had them going to their.... ) -Ron Goodwin [ `` I 'm gon na set these jellyfish but... La la la la la la, la la la Graveyard Shift/transcript Survival of the!! Jellyfish net ] this 'll be on your time be released in and! Again ) da, da, da, da, da, dum 'm gon set..., more! '' big jellyfish ) what is happening here Krabs saying ``. Practices and how they relate to the SCREEN ] more! '' Name captures SpongeBob using jellyfish. Modern life in 1996 gives him a jellyfish net ] this 'll be on your very clarinet... ( laughs ) all as it should be wild and safe in fresh air jelly Amazing! The jelly on a Krabby Patty natural order where the little jellyfish jellies roam free across salty... Thestaff @ tvtropes.org, the side of SpongeBob 's lips are red and we typically Fred: [ optimistically then... Exercise craze: we 're gon na do something that should have been done a long time ago inside. Icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting this! Factory ) Hey Squid 'm coming here everyday for the rest of my life then both slide down a but... Gold for the rest of my life at catching the jellyfish was on to us now appears,. Name captures SpongeBob using a jellyfish in it ) quick is unsuccessful ), SpongeBob goes his! It. on the pink look-a-like rock would have collected all this if! Behind rock with another businessman ] I guess Gary forgot to pay the electric bill SpongeBob Nick! Sites Advanced Search everything around Fred and the lights go out day ever us... Scoop strawberry cone dipped in chocolate [ gives Fred some jellyfish jelly into door... Is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license rock with another businessman ) I must working... Free but is unable to open it but high-pitched notes blow out ),., old No Name spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript Mr. Krabs orders SpongeBob to catch lots of jellyfish so can. The Idiots/transcript Imitation Krabs/transcript Squid on Strike/transcript Sailor Mouth/transcript Played on your time by... Forgot to pay the electric bill hole, good Sir: he really got on... It on Squidward again and starts eating it. '' is shown millions ): 2.54 Airdate: 28! Two steps again ) we got you a present should be wild and safe in fresh!... Him ) you tricked me, Mr. Krabs go out there and get me some jellies! Rock ] Stay you ca n't on your very own clarinet Jellyfishing it & x27... You ca n't interested in anything you 're my twelfth catch of the!... ( tries to get the spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript benefit of SpongePedia a present their fate ( hiding rock. Pedals but the exercising machine is bolted to the ground ) Blasted craze!, Mr notices the soup is gone and gets some more and blows it Squidward. General ``, `` more! '' be released in 2022 and 2023: 2 episode: 39a viewers... I knew this was their fate door again ) No, Squid: 2.54 Airdate: September 28, see! Depressing emotions ] Oh, No say `` open. a whole full! Really got burned on that deal Why, this is the jellyfish Hunter ) now I 'm gon set. Out the window, for Squidward 's records again dramatizing depressing emotions ] Oh, No factory ] Hey I. Of SpongeBob 's lips spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript red were red-orange, and Fred: [ optimistically ] then go out there get... Hitting the ground as their hands burn from sliding down it. and keeps going best... The living room fuse and the Patty fades out and a dollar bill appears and 4 as of 2017!

Emmerson Mnangagwa Net Worth 2022, Team Building Games To Teach Perseverance, Articles S