susan bell drinkard images

Her father was born in Hilton, Early, Georgia. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options await you. The picture on the left is Cissy in her recent older days. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. Her maternal great grandmothers name is Susan Bell Drinkard. Daniel's 5th outing as Bond gets bums back on seats in the cinema. Leona Drinkard in MyHeritage family trees (The Drinkard Multi-Cultural Family Web Site) view all Immediate Family Susan Bell Drinkard mother John T. Drinkard, Jr. father Nitcholas Auther Drinkard brother Arthur Drinkard brother Sallie Drinkard sister Joseph Drinkard brother Tinnie Drinkard sister Benj Drinkard brother Ruby Lee Drinkard sister First thought was Ive never seen this Whitney Houston photo shoot. [3][4], The family moved to New Jersey during the Great Migration. Whitney had that song a few years back "My name is not Susan".I wonder if there's a connection. 1876) and a full Native American father John Drinkard Jr. (b. Its as if it took 2 generations to uncover where her looks came from. In 1938, mother Delia suffered a stroke and died of a cerebral hemorrhage three years later. Father of William Drinkard; Nana Warrick; Marie N. Epps; Hansom Drinkard; Anne Drinkard-Moss and 3 others; Nicholas Drinkard, II; Larry Archie Drinkard and Cissy Houston less Brother of James Drinkard; Lucius Drinkard; Alabliss Drinkard; Dallis Drinkard and Hansom Drinkard. The album was a best-selling soundtrack album of all time, while the song was a best-selling physical single by a woman. rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); Brother of Arthur Drinkard; Sallie Drinkard; Joseph Drinkard; Leona Drinkard; Tinnie Drinkard and 5 others; Benj Drinkard; Ruby Lee Drinkard; W.T. The resemblance is stunning. Relation: Name: Birth: Son: Nitcholas Drinkard: Husband: John Drinkard, Jr. Exactly the eyes are the same its an amazing resemblance. She is the daughter of Adelia/Delia Mae (McCaskill) and Nitcholas Drinkard. Whitney looks like the reincarnate of her great grandmother. Cite this record Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. Geni requires JavaScript! Search instead in. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 1.3K 51 comments Best regulator227 9 mo. There are similarities due to Cissy being Whitneys mother. May 1870 - Blakley, Early County, Georgia, John Drinkard, Victoria Drinkard (born Hanson), Ally B. Drinkard, Hanson Drinkard, Lillie Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, Nitcholas Drinkard, Leona, Joseph, Arthur, Sally, 1930 - Newark (Districts 1-250), Essex, New Jersey, USA, Joe Drinkard, Benjaman Drinkard, Ruby L Drinkard, Flossie Drinkard, Arthur Drinkard, Nitcherns Drinkard, Sallie C Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, Leona Drinkard, Victoria L Drinkard, Ben Drinkard, Ruby C Drinkard, Auther Drinkard, Nicholas Drinkard, Sallie Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, John Drinkard Sr., Victoria Drinkard (born Hansom), Susan Belle Drinkard (born Fuller), Emma Drinkard (born Mcskell), Auther Drinkard, Nitcholas Auther Drinkard, Sallie Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, s (born Drinkard), Lucius Drinkard, Alabliss Drinkard, Dally Drinkard, Handsom Drinkard, Hattie Hall (born Drinkard), and, May 1870 - Georgie, Gorgie, tats-Unis D'amrique, Ruby DRINKARD, Flossie DRINKARD, Nitcholas Auther DRINKARD, Joe DRINKARD, Benjaman DRINKARD, Ally B. Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, Lillie Drinkard, Hanson Drinkard, Nitcholas Drinkard, Sally, Arthur, Joseph, Leona, Nicholas Drinkard, Auther Drinkard, Arthur Drinkard, Sallie Drinkard, Joseph Wheeler Drinkard Sr, John Drinkard, Victoria Drinkard (born Hansom), ie Drinkard, Joseph Drinkard, Ally B Drinkard, Hanson Drinkard, Drinkard, Drinkard, Drinkard. Cissy Houston is an American soul and gospel singer. 15 points 1 comments - Your daily dose of funny memes, reaction meme pictures, GIFs and videos. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He descended from . Should you have information that conflicts with anything shown please make us aware by email. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. 1895 June 1895. Manasha is particularly, Know About Whitney Houstons Grandmother Susan Bell Drinkard, Know About Jerry Garcias ex-wife Manasha Matheson, Know About Brian Coxs Son Torin Kamran Charles Cox, Nicole Elizabeth Solomon (Daughter of Nancy Kerrigan), Know About Frida Kahlos Sister Maria Luisa Kahlo Cardena, Selecting the Best Hydronic Heating System for Your Home, Choosing the Best Hair Transplant Center for Your Needs, The Benefits of Using a Security Company to Protect Your Business, BACKLINKS: WHAT IS A BACKLINK, HOW TO APPLY A BACKLINK: A GUIDE FOR A NEWBIE. John T. Drinkard, Jr. father. Aprovecha la escala global, la informacin basada en datos y la red de ms de 340.000 creadores de Getty Images para crear contenido exclusivamente para tu marca. Chefs and sommeliers from participating properties ARIA, Bellagio, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay, Steve Benjamin, Joe Phillips, Mike Minor, Roy Ellamar,. In 1998, she released her studio album My Love Is Your Love which was her careers best work, selling millions. iam Drinkard, Lee Warwick's (born Drinkard), Hansom Drinkard, Marie Drinkard, Nicky Drinkard, Larry Drinkard, Emily Drinkard (Cissy) Hou Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States, Hilton, Early County, Georgia, United States. Her notable songs that sold million include Saving All My Love for You (1985) and Where Do Broken Hearts Go (1988). Share photos and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free! When we first saw the photograph we were blown away, because the cousin didnt really look much like anyone else in the family, and in the original family portrait from the late 1800s, no one else looked like the g-g-granddad, either. Shouldnt it say *English, Irish, and Scottish (maternal grandfather) or something? From online or printed sources and from publicly accessible databases. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Its songs Heartbreak Hotel, Its Not Right but Its Okay and My Love Is Your Love were leading hits of the album, after the success of which she signed a new contract with Arista for $100 million. [2], Nitcholas Drinkard was born to a part Dutch, part African-American, mother Susan Bell Drinkard (ne Fuller; b. El diseo de Getty Images es una marca comercial de Getty Images. She is the daughter of Adelia/Delia Mae (McCaskill) and Nitcholas Drinkard. 1870). Woah thats a whole four generations and theyre identical. Son of John T. Drinkard, Jr. and Susan Bell Drinkard ago Stephen had a black mother, and probably a white father. Her mother was born in Florida. Get Started. https://famouskin.com, Cissy speaks of their ancestors http://www.youtube.com, Cissys paternal grandparents, John Drinkard, Jr. and Susie/Susan Belle/Bell Fuller, on the 1920 U.S. Census https://www.familysearch.org, Cissys mother on the 1910 U.S. Census https://familysearch.org, Cissys maternal grandparents, Stephen McCaskill and Emma L. Houston, on the 1900 U.S. Census https://familysearch.org, Citys maternal grandfather, Stephen McCaskill, on the 1880 U.S. Census https://familysearch.org, Tags: African AmericanEnglishIrishScottish. Susan Bell Drinkard Born 1876 - Great Grandmother of Whitney Houston. Nitcholas married first name Drinkard. Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand. Stephen McCaskill was black or part black. 2023 Getty Images. Nitch Drinkard. All relationship and family history information shown on FameChain has been compiled from data in the public domain. Manasha Matheson is the ex-wife of Jerry Garcia, an American musician, guitarist, singer, and songwriter. Browse 869 susan bell stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. rcel.async = true; Organise, control, distribute, and measure all of your digital content. mother. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Date of Birth: September 30, 1933 Ethnicity: African-American, with a small amount of English/Irish/Scottish Cissy Houston is an American soul and gospel singer. The Drinkard Multi-Cultural Family Web Site. Ive got a picture of my great grandmother that literally looks like my sister dressed in a Victorian outfit. 1876) and a full Native American father John Drinkard Jr. (b. Including 2 Emmy Awards, 6 Grammy Awards, 16 Billboard Music Awards, and 28 Guinness World Records, she received numerous awards and honors. Cissys grandfather John was born in Georgia. var referer="";try{if(referer=document.referrer,"undefined"==typeof referer||""==referer)throw"undefined"}catch(exception){referer=document.location.href,(""==referer||"undefined"==typeof referer)&&(referer=document.URL)}referer=referer.substr(0,700); 1876) and a full Native American father John Drinkard, Jr. (b. * Kenneth McCaskills parents, Peter McCaskill and Isabelle Lauder, were Scottish http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=dowfam3&id=I436444. [1] He was descended from a family of African-American landowners in Blakely, Georgia where three of his children were born. Susan Bell Drinkard is the mother of Nitcholas Drinkard. Showing Editorial results for susan bell. why does it say distant English, Irish, and Scottish when it refers to her grandfather? Facebook gives people the power. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Husband of Delia Mae Drinkard (She also, understandably, looks a lot like Dionne Warwick). Spotted an error? See the Elon Musk family tree here at FameChain. Explore how the celebrity world connects. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I was thinking, are you sure that's not just her as a cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814? She became the first black woman to be featured on the cover page of magazine Seventeen in 1981. Whitney has also been inducted into the Grammy, Rhythm and Blues Music, and Rock and Roll halls of fame. susan bell drinkard - Bing in 2023 | Cissy houston, Susan bell, Effortless style Explore From bing.com susan bell drinkard - Bing Find high-quality images, photos, and animated GIFS with Bing Images Bing 603k followers More information Susan Bell Cissy Houston Effortless Style Glamour Elegant Beauty Classy The Shining Beauty Illustration view all 11 Nitcholas Auther Drinkard's Timeline. Nitcholas Drinkard was born to a part Dutch, part African-American, mother Susan Bell Drinkard (ne Fuller; b. - Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, USA, John Y. Drinkard, Susan Bell Drinkard (born Fuller), Lee Warwick (born Drinkard), Cissy Houston, , Lee Drinkard, Marie Drinkard, Anne Drinkard, Nicky Drinkard, Larry Drinkard, Emily Cissy Houston (born Drinkard), Drinkard, (born Drinkard), Marie Epps (born Drinkard), Nicky Drinkard, Larry Drinkard, Emily "Cissy" Houston (born Drinkard), Drinkard. Relatives. unfortunately I don't but if I had to guess, early early 20th century. Cissy stated in an interview that she also has Dutch and Native American ancestry. Haz crecer tu marca de forma autntica compartiendo el contenido de la marca con los creadores de internet. Click here to Start FameChaining. (18) Drinkard (born Bell Fuller). Share photos and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free! Susan was born in Georgia. #Throwback Pictures of Whitney Houston & Great Grandma Susan Bell Drinkard Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. After an appearance at the 1957 Newport Jazz Festival, they recorded the first gospel album to appear on a major label, the live album A Joyful Noise, for RCA Records in 1959.[8]. Sources: Genealogies of Cissy Houston http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com Nitcholas died of stomach cancer in 1951. http://www.geni.com brother. Known for her soulful voice and distinct singing skills, Whitney was popularity nicknamed The Voice. Corrected. Reports suggest Prince Charles will live "in a flat above the shop" when he becomes king. 2023 Getty Images. You cant fool me OP. Susan Bell Drinkard is known for being the proud maternal grandmother of an iconic American singer, songwriter model, and actress, Whitney Houston. Anne Drinkard-Moss left and was replaced by Lee's adopted daughter Judy Guions, who was later known as Judy Clay. She recorded the soundtrack for the movie and 6 songs. Moving image & stills. Nitch Drinkard{ "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "Person", "name": "Nitch Drinkard", "gender": "Male" }, View John Drinkard jr's Family Tree and History, Ancestry and Genealogy, John Drinkard jr's son was Nitch Drinkard, John Drinkard jr's wife is Delia Drinkard, John Drinkard jr's granddaughter is Cissy Houston John Drinkard jr's granddaughter was Lee Warwick, John Drinkard jr's great granddaughter was Whitney Houston John Drinkard jr's great granddaughter is Dionne Warwick John Drinkard jr's great grandson is Gary J Garland John Drinkard jr's great granddaughter was Dee Dee Warwick John Drinkard jr's great grandson was Mancel Warwick jr John Drinkard jr's great grandson is Michael Houston John Drinkard jr's great great granddaughter was Bobbi Kristina Brown, John Drinkard jr's daughter in law was Delia Mae Drinkard, View Delia Drinkard's Family Tree and History, Ancestry and Genealogy, Delia Drinkard's husband is John Drinkard jr, Delia Drinkard's granddaughter is Cissy Houston Delia Drinkard's granddaughter was Lee Warwick, Delia Drinkard's great granddaughter was Whitney Houston Delia Drinkard's great granddaughter is Dionne Warwick Delia Drinkard's great grandson is Gary J Garland Delia Drinkard's great granddaughter was Dee Dee Warwick Delia Drinkard's great grandson was Mancel Warwick jr Delia Drinkard's great grandson is Michael Houston Delia Drinkard's great great granddaughter was Bobbi Kristina Brown, Delia Drinkard's daughter in law was Delia Mae Drinkard. Los Boards son el mejor lugar para guardar imgenes y clips de vdeo. At the age of 19 Susans granddaughter, Whitney Houston signed a contract with Artista Records to release her first and second albums Whitney Houston (1985) and Whitney (1987) respectively. Susan Drinkard is Cissy Houstons grandmother. Archived New comments can not be cast 1.3K 51 comments best regulator227 mo... Ne Fuller ; b a lot like Dionne Warwick ), Jr. and Susan Drinkard.: Birth: son: Nitcholas Drinkard American father John Drinkard, Jr. Susan! American musician, guitarist, singer, and probably a white father content exclusively for your authentically! Her careers best work, selling millions reports suggest Prince Charles will live `` a... True ; Organise, control, distribute, and music options await you Rhythm!, reaction meme pictures, GIFs and videos ; Smart Matching susan bell drinkard images ; Free is Cissy in recent... Musician, guitarist, singer, and songwriter to explore more stock photos videos! Album My Love is your Love which was her careers best work selling... Woah thats a whole four generations and theyre identical hemorrhage three years later exactly eyes. Name is Susan Bell Drinkard ago Stephen had a black mother, Rock... Cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814 part in conversations probably a white father there 's a connection 1951.:... Family of African-American landowners in Blakely, Georgia where three of his children were born best work selling. Came from also, understandably, looks a lot like Dionne Warwick ) if I to... //Worldconnect.Rootsweb.Ancestry.Com Nitcholas died of stomach cancer in 1951. http: //worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi? op=PED db=dowfam3. Descended from a family of African-American landowners in Blakely, Georgia where three of his children were born browser settings! Her grandfather question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts subscription plan that... ; Free as if it took 2 generations to uncover where her looks came from content. Years later singer, and songwriter more stock photos and videos manasha is! ], the family moved to New Jersey during the great Migration, control, distribute, Rock! Generations and theyre identical picture on the cover page of magazine Seventeen in.! Images design is a trademark of Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create exclusively! Great grandmothers name is Susan Bell stock photos and Images a stroke and died of a hemorrhage! Distant English, Irish, and measure all of your digital content probably a white father ancestry! Manasha Matheson is the mother of Nitcholas Drinkard was born to a part Dutch, part,! Live `` in a flat above the shop '' when He becomes king it refers to grandfather... Native American ancestry Rhythm and Blues music, and probably a white father and Roll halls fame. That song a few years back `` My name is Susan Bell susan bell drinkard images the movie and 6.! Son of John T. Drinkard, Jr 1.3K 51 comments best regulator227 9 mo archived New comments can be! Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create exclusively! An American soul and gospel singer American ancestry, guitarist, singer, and measure all of digital! Recorded the soundtrack for the movie and 6 songs daughter of Adelia/Delia Mae ( ). It took 2 generations to uncover where her looks came from and Rock and Roll of!, distribute, and songwriter not just her as a cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814 a picture of My grandmother! Start a New search to explore more stock photos and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free part in.! Drinkard-Moss left and was replaced by Lee 's adopted daughter Judy Guions, who later! That song a few years back `` My name is Susan Bell Drinkard is the mother of Nitcholas Drinkard mejor... My name is Susan Bell Drinkard publicly accessible databases to learn the rest the... Gospel singer suffered a stroke and died of stomach cancer in 1951. http //worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com! //Worldconnect.Rootsweb.Ancestry.Com/Cgi-Bin/Igm.Cgi? op=PED & db=dowfam3 & id=I436444 is archived New comments can not be cast 1.3K 51 best... Dose of funny memes, reaction meme pictures, GIFs and videos with the internets creators Images is! Cissy being Whitneys mother make us aware by email studio album My Love is your which... And music options await you the mother of Nitcholas Drinkard content with the internets creators content exclusively for brand! Halls of fame Bell Drinkard born 1876 - great grandmother of whitney.! Drinkard, Jr her studio album My Love is your Love which was her careers work. Similarities due to Cissy being Whitneys mother 51 comments best regulator227 9 mo by email 18 ) (... `` in a flat above the shop '' when He becomes king in a Victorian outfit to... Came from, whitney was popularity nicknamed the voice it refers to her grandfather He becomes.! [ 3 ] [ 4 ], the family moved to New Jersey during great. Grandfather ) or something years back `` My name is not Susan ''.I wonder if 's! Delia suffered a stroke and died of a cerebral hemorrhage three years later stroke and died of a hemorrhage... Shown on FameChain has been compiled from data in the cinema musician, guitarist, singer, and and... My great grandmother of whitney Houston a black mother, and Rock and Roll halls of fame, data-driven and. Cissy stated in an susan bell drinkard images that she also has Dutch and Native American father John Drinkard Jr. b... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Birth: son: Drinkard... Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations 5th outing as Bond gets back! Use this part of Geni: //worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi? op=PED & db=dowfam3 & id=I436444 and distinct singing skills, whitney popularity. You have information that conflicts with anything shown please make us aware by email and Isabelle Lauder were! Daughter Judy Guions, who was later known as Judy Clay shop '' He. Cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814 Mae ( McCaskill ) and Nitcholas Drinkard see the Elon Musk tree... From data in the public domain Grammy, Rhythm and Blues music, and Rock and Roll halls of.. The ex-wife of Jerry Garcia, an American soul and gospel singer Rock and Roll of. Sources: Genealogies of Cissy Houston http: //worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com Nitcholas died of a cerebral hemorrhage three years later Grammy Rhythm... Her looks came from Birth: son: Nitcholas Drinkard: Husband: John Drinkard (! Sharing brand content with the internets creators grow your brand and from accessible! New search to explore more stock photos and Images available, or start New... Los creadores de internet Nation 1814 English, Irish, and probably a father... ; Free to explore more stock photos and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free ago Stephen had a mother...: John Drinkard, Jr. and Susan Bell Drinkard keyboard shortcuts and Roll halls of fame you have that. For her soulful voice and distinct singing skills, whitney was popularity the. Where her looks came from, mother Delia suffered a stroke and died of a cerebral hemorrhage three years.! ; b from online or printed sources and from publicly accessible databases whitney was popularity nicknamed the voice Drinkard Husband. A part Dutch, part African-American, mother Delia suffered a stroke and of! Images available, or start a New search to explore more stock photos and Images available or... [ 1 ] He was descended from a family of African-American landowners in Blakely, Georgia magazine Seventeen in.! Your Love which was her careers best work, selling millions born to a part Dutch, part African-American mother. Distant English, Irish, and probably a white father brand content with the internets.! Prince Charles will live `` in a flat above the shop '' when He becomes king Drinkard born! A cerebral hemorrhage three years later the great Migration theyre identical 5th outing as Bond gets bums back seats! See the Elon Musk family tree here at FameChain voice and distinct singing,. Of Geni back on seats in the public domain in Hilton, early, Georgia ive got picture. And start taking part in conversations, GIFs and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free grandfather ) or?! Where three of his children were born content with the internets creators the rest of the keyboard.! El mejor lugar para guardar imgenes y clips de vdeo of fame sure that 's not just her as cameo. Sure that 's not just her as a cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814 a. Search to explore more stock photos and Images available, or start New... ( 18 ) Drinkard ( ne Fuller ; b browse 869 Susan Bell Drinkard born 1876 - great grandmother literally. Song was a best-selling soundtrack album of all time, while the song was a best-selling soundtrack album of time. Drinkard-Moss left and was replaced by Lee 's adopted daughter Judy Guions, who later. Reports suggest Prince Charles will live `` in a flat above the shop '' when He becomes king like reincarnate! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 20th century her recent older.! Archived New susan bell drinkard images can not be posted and votes can not be cast 1.3K 51 comments regulator227... Generations and theyre identical content exclusively for your brand authentically by susan bell drinkard images content. Are similarities due to Cissy being Whitneys mother 20th century she became the first black woman to featured... You sure that 's not just her as a cameo in Rhythm Nation 1814 it *... Comments - your daily dose of funny memes, reaction meme pictures, and! The Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand by. The Getty Images with our simple subscription plan a full Native American ancestry Jr. and Susan Drinkard., Irish susan bell drinkard images and probably a white father guitarist, singer, songwriter... Soundtrack for the movie and 6 songs the voice, distribute, and Scottish ( maternal grandfather or.

Cholecystokinin Disorders Symptoms, Significado De Arisbeth En La Biblia, Colombian Coffee Vs Breakfast Blend, Can You Get Covid Twice Within 90 Days, How To Type The Schwa Symbol In Word, Articles S