the park at via roma resident portal

Single-Family Home. This apartment community was built in 1980 and has 3 stories with 520 units. 2 3D Tours. Unique Features Tennis Court TV Lounge Contact (386) 888-1797 View Property Website Message Languages: English & Spanish Open 8:30am - 5:30pm Today View All Hours Community Amenities Pool New owners will enjoy 1030 sf including lanai. Flag. Welcome to our community resident portal. The ResidentPortal app provides a convenient way to pay rent, submit maintenance orders with photos, and communicate with your apartment community all from your mobile phone. Beneva Oaks Apartments 650 N Beneva Rd, Sarasota, Florida 34232Coordinate: 27.34238, -82.49588, 5. Password. We go over the moving process and bills, as well as what's new and exciting in the area. ACCESS RESIDENT PORTAL. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunications, as your experience here certainly does not meet the standards we strive to uphold. FOR APARTMENT RESIDENTS:Apartment residents in need of customer service support, please visit our property management website. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Find Your Apartment Residents At Avanti, we're committed to providing you with the top-notch service you deserve. This apartment community was built in 1974 and has 2 stories with 288 units. 6) I wish the patios were screened, especially because there are SO many trees. Within our community, residents with electric cars have convenient access to onsite electric charging stations. 4. I've purchased and used so many cans of roach spray that it's ridiculous. Apartments in this area range from the modest to the ultra luxurious. Apartments in this area range from the modest to the ultra luxurious. Contact us anytime with questions, concerns, or comments. The apartment is central air, and management allows people to smoke inside the apartment, the whole place sticks, and when called to the complaint, they did nothing about it. Tropical Landscaping It is definitely troubling for us to read that you experience has been less than satisfactory as a resident of our community. Email me listings and apartment related info. Subject to change without notice. The Park at Via Teano features appliances that are from the 80's, that are guaranteed to jack up your electric bill to an astronomical, just ridiculous, monthly bill. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Keep SCHEDULE A TOUR With convenient 24/7 access, the resident portal makes it easy for you to request maintenance service and pay your rent online. Management will flat out lie to you regarding any concerns you have. So come visit our tropical landscaping and make us your home. With a TransitScore of 26, The Park at Anzio Apartments has some transit, including 5 transit stops within 11.4 miles. The Park at Via Teano is within 3 minutes or 1.6 miles from Embry Riddle, Daytona Beach. My reasons for why I will not renew my lease - This area is served by the Volusia attendance zone. The Park at Via Roma address, phone, state, city, zip code. You never know whos going to be knocking on your door. In each of our studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom homes and throughout our community, the unique spaces around every corner will offer every resident a space to explore. Enjoy all of the amenities of upscale and cozy city living at The Crossing at 2600. Surrounding our community, there is a variety of dining options where residents can explore new dining options and find restaurants for everyone to enjoy. Choose the Park at Anzio life. By clicking "Accept all Cookies," closing this bar, or continuing to browse, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device. Contact Us Experience Luxury Living with 5 star amenities, state of the art clubhouse and spacious floor plans to choose from! Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Tallahassee so your commute will be effortless! P.S - You can tell that many of these reviews were written by staff. User Login. Pedestrians can reach Kings Avenue with a 173 minutes walk. It is definitely troubling for us to read that you experience has been less than satisfactory as a resident of our community. So one would believe there would not be a bug any where. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.9 mile. Sunday, Closed. Cushman & Wakefield, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present The Park at Via Roma, a 288-unit value-add multifamily community in Daytona Beach, Florida which has received over $2.8 million in recent capital improvements. Shoppers will appreciate The Park at Anzio Apartments proximity to Mission Square Shopping Center, Beauclerc Village, and Hurst Plaza. 4) Some of the neighbors are sketchy and there's not a set in place procedures for safety measures. With our Resident Portal, you can pay rent, submit a maintenance request, or ask our management team a question from anywhere. I should have known that the community was bad news when I saw multiple feral cats in the community (especially by the leasing office and model apartment). We welcome up to 2 pets per apartment, Maximum weight 80 pounds limit. Love it here ! There are also five parks within 12.0 miles, including Museum of Arts and Sciences, Tiger Bay State Forest, and Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens. Add/Delete Recurring Payments - Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late. Monday: 09:00 - 18:00Tuesday: 09:00 - 19:00Wednesday: 09:00 - 18:00Thursday: 09:00 - 18:00Friday: 09:00 - 18:00Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00Sunday: - You'll be pleasantly surprised at The Park at Via Roma. GreatSchools Currently, This is the Second time in twenty three years , I am unable to swim in the pools because they are consistently green. I've purchased and used so many cans of roach spray that it's ridiculous. Sure it gets rained on, but it provides a place for bums to sleep on at night. If you see a resident, stop and ask them how they feel about living here. Kabana Flats is amazing, the staff is wonderful. $1,725-$2,051 Daytona Beach, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Always beware of scams. Aside from our beautiful homes, residents will also love our ideal location. 2) THERE IS A HUGE BUG (roach) ISSUE. . As tents we pay separate from our rent Trash removal, pest control and, my the way, cable cost $55.00. Seriously, the problems here are huge, but they did just recently paint the outside. Lots of friendly faces and onsite maintenance guy is A plus with a wonderful attitude and great work! (If you can spare a couple of hundred dollars to live in a nicer community, do so!) The Park At Via Terrossa - Apartments For Rent In Melbourne Florida Take a virtual tour of the property View Gallery Ready To Lease? !Read More. They are huge. Recreational activities near The Park at Anzio Apartments are plentiful. Silver Collection at Carl D Silver Parkway. Good News! The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The Park at Via Corso 310 South Nova Road, Daytona Beach, Florida 32114Coordinate: 29.19849, -81.0375 Phone: (386) 253 1644 (www.theparkatviacorso.com), 2. All this, plus terrific people as neighbors and a talented, caring management staff that do their best to make The Park at Via Roma a special place to live. The purpose of the Domus is to accommodate clergy who are assigned to the diplomatic service of the Holy See, or who are officials of the Roman Curia.The Domus is at the Southern wing of the Palazzi di S. Apollinare. 28.4 mi, Fern Park, There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It takes forever to dry clothes. Design by Pixelwise Digital. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! At Aurora on the Trail Apartment Homes, the dining options are endless. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Walk Score Contact Address: 4083 Sunbeam Rd Jacksonville, FL 32257 Phone Number: (904) 643-6763 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Two Tone Interiors The apartment is central air, and management allows people to smoke inside the apartment, the whole place sticks, and when called to the complaint, they did nothing about it. So if you are a big fan of fire hazards, overflowing dumpsters, flies and trash everywhere, complete with an overly rude office staff, this place is for you. Choose the Park at Anzio life.Read More. There is lawn people but they currently do not blow the leaves out of the parking lot or breeze ways. 0.24. The river park and trails are an exceptional part of this community!" 1. Resident; 2y ago "Fair Oaks Park has outdoor theater, group events and shows in the summertime. Dont take my word for it. Units are ready, stop in today to view. 6) I wish the patios were screened, especially because there are SO many trees. Monthly rent $20 per pet. With little or no attention to quality. Contact Us Experience Luxury Living with 5 star amenities, state of the art clubhouse and spacious floor plans to choose from! Electra Capital. Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below . 5 groceries, 21 restaurants, 10 parks . Located in the Arlington area of Jacksonville, FL, we offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with open floor plans, private outdoors spaces and modern amenities. Yes, there are a few parking lots around the Colosseum. The Park at Via Veneto; Required field. Mike Donaldson and Nike Meoli of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller's agent, Blue Roc Premier Properties, in the transaction. Just recently moved in, Sophia was so helpful with getting us in quicker and accommodating our needs. On this page you can find companies similar to The Park at Via Roma. Washer/Dryer in Unit* 2) THERE IS A HUGE BUG (roach) ISSUE. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. I have called every week for pest control and they kind of pick and choose which weeks they want to come to my apartment, which is extremely frustrating. This apartment community was built in 1974 and has 2 stories with 288 units. Sidebar: How can the community be considered luxury if microwaves aren't included in the appliances? The office and maintenance staff seem to change fairly often. The Park at Via Teano has 5 parks within 12.0 miles, including Museum of Arts and Sciences, Tiger Bay State Forest, and Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens. What a great place to live my safe Haven. With our selection of amazing amenities and an ideal location, you can see why we offer the best apartments in Orlando. Saturday, 10am - 5pm This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Your cookie settings can be changed at any time by clicking . Sign Up. Think before you accept an apartment in this complex unless you do not mind the infestation of bugs. The Park at Via Teano is 78.4 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. Our residents will find all that they are searching for at our Northeast Orlando apartments. Cushman & Wakefield announced that the real estate services firm has arranged the sale of The Park at Via Roma, a 228-unit apartment community located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Residents delight in the many amenities of Downtown Daytona Beach in addition to ample opportunities for outdoor recreation on the Halifax River, Atlantic Ocean, and Tiger Bay State Forest. The grounds have basic landscaping and are not well maintained. ELECTRA CAPITAL PROVIDES PREFERRED EQUITY INVESTMENT ON DAYTONA BEACH APARTMENTS. Displayed square footage is approximate. Office Hours ACCESS RESIDENT PORTAL. Discover 3 parks within 9.6 miles, including Museum of Arts and Sciences, Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens, and Tomoka State Park. The Park at Via Teano is near Daytona Beach International, located 2.6 miles or 7 minutes away, and Orlando Sanford, located 39.4 miles or 53 minutes away. This service is provided at the request of our residents and we encourage you to enjoy the great benefits offered here. Unfortunately, even though we do everything within our power to provide a luxurious place to call home, crime has no address and maintaining personal security lies with the individual. FL It is also near Bethune-Cookman University and Embry Riddle, Daytona Beach. By clicking "Accept all Cookies," closing this bar, or continuing to browse, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device. About The Park At Via Roma. 1) The leasing office staff is not friendly. HowLoud. Park Lane Inn. 2019 Do yourself a favor and come often before you make a decision. He even made sure I had the correct air pressure by checking the tires and adding air as needed. Our unit was clean with new appliances and management even replaced the old AC unit within 24 hrs of the move in date when they realized something was wrong during the walk through. 5:30PM When poling residents in the same apartments size (3 Bedroom) T found that there is a great difference in what each tent is paying.. Use our website to Apply Online, Schedule a Self-Tour, Review Resident Qualifications or Search More Homes; or contact our leasing department for help today. It's great to just walk the property and take in the aroma of rotting garbage. Spacious Walk-In Closets* The Domus Internationalis Paulus VI was established as a Foundation by Pope John Paul II on 6 January 1999. And add to that the fact that these apartments are quite small. Getting around from Greater Daytona is a breeze with convenience to I-95 and I-4. Sunday This can be worth it as it is for the entire day, and usually you'll only have a 10 minute walk to this iconic landmark. Jacksonville-Downtown Campus, Apartments near St. Johns River, Orange Park-Orange Park Campus. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Our team would love to sit down and resolve your concerns with you; please come by our office at your earliest convenience. Leveraging this type of equity creates an advantageous opportunity for the sponsor to further hold their asset while also minimizing risk., Benjamin Inman, President of Inman Equities, LLC added, The Electra Capital team were thorough professionals and worked diligently to provide equity ahead of schedule. Based on my experience, it is my opinion that Blue Roc Premier is masquerading as a luxury leaser when in reality they offer basic apartments and operate on shoe string budgets with their properties clearly showing it. 5:30PM Log in to get started. This region encompasses much of Daytona Beach, including the sprawling Tiger Bay State Forest. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for CONNECT SMART SOLUTION of HEM, HAUTS DE FRANCE. Lots of friendly faces and onsite maintenance guy is A plus with a wonderful attitude and great work! Contact (386) 888-4407 View Property Website Message Language: English Closed Today View All Hours Community Amenities Pool Fitness Center Laundry Facilities Clubhouse Laundry Facilities ACCESS RESIDENT PORTAL. Nothing special about them at all. I feel unsafe and unclean in my own home! FL $1,279-$2,617 While we appreciate all reviews, we are truly dismayed to hear that your time here has fallen short of expectations. Finding an ideal charming hotel in Bradenton does not have to be difficult. calling the office theres a 95% chance there closed and work pick up the phone during the week. 18.2 mi, Sanford, I feel unsafe and unclean in my own home! State of the art processes are implemented daily through our team members to efficiently serve our resident's needs. The office staff is nice, but doesnt seem to be able to resolve issues and concerns in a reasonable amount of time. 8:30AM All measurements are approximate. FL When you do not take care of trash that is when you get bugs and animals getting into the trash bags round the dumpsters. 11) THE FERAL CATS AND ROACHES. Click the link to get started today! This region encompasses much of Daytona Beach, including the sprawling Tiger Bay State Forest. They are extremely cold and do not have personable attitudes when you present them with an issue. By submitting this form, you agree to the usage of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Play Daytona Beach, Fla. (Nov. 24, 2020) Electra Capital, a boutique lender specializing in flexible, short-term multifamily financing solutions, has closed on a $6.15 million preferred equity investment for the refinancing of Park at Via Roma, a 288-unit multifamily community in Daytona Beach, Florida. 32114, 1-2 Br We use cookies and services to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Saturday This place is great if you love the smell of trash, overflowing dumpsters with flies and maggots multiplying at an alarming rate. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Derby Park Apartments is located in Daytona Beach, Florida in the 32117 zip code. About a year ago I had an issue with an appliance and it took nearly a month for them to get a new one ordered and installed. Electra is a group I would consider to be a great partner on any deal and Im pleased to have them in our corner.. Good News! Before this management/ ownership the above services were included in our rent and I can honestly say we did not have the current despicable conditions. From the Colonial Plaza Mall and Fashion Square Mallto grocery stores like The Fresh Market and Publix, our residents will have access to shopping centers where they can get their shopping done. Loft Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville,FL, Pet Friendly Apartments in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments in Jacksonville,FL with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Jacksonville,FL, Income Restricted Apartments in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $500 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $700 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $800 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $1000 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $1500 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $2000 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $2500 in Jacksonville,FL, Apartments under $3000 in Jacksonville,FL, Houses in Edgewater at Sunbeam Condominiums, Apartments near Florida Coastal School of Law, Apartments near University of North Florida, Apartments near Fla. State Coll. School boundaries are subject to change. The managers don't seem as if they are interested in ensuring that the feral cats aren't bothering the residents. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 5) I think the 1 bedrooms are a little small (I have the biggest unit). The apartments themselves leave much to be desired. So you WILL hear your neighbors walking, talking, yelling, laughing, cleaning, listening to music, watching TV and yes even being intimate. 24-Hour Guaranteed Emergency Maintenance 0.20. ACCESS PORTAL Need help? Davidthegnomegrl. So take the time to come by today and see all the amenities we have to offer. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The Park at Anzio features spacious one, two- and Three-bedroom homes with fresh and exciting renovated interiors. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The Park at Anzio Apartments is located in. 32771, 1-2 Br Community amenities include a business center, fitness center, sundeck, lounge and clubhouse with Wi-Fi. When you do not take care of trash that is when you get bugs and animals getting into the trash bags round the dumpsters. Honestly, the tour was not amazing but I was sold on the price for rent. Parking here is also an issue as finding a parking space near your unit can be impossible after 5pm. The grounds have been severely neglected compared to how it was. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Experience Luxury Living with 5 star amenities, state of the art clubhouse and spacious floor plans to choose from! Business Center with High-Speed Internet and Wi-Fi I would not recommend you living in this area if you have kids or allergies, the new management simply does not care. Offering the area's most central location: Clyde Morris Boulevard. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Designer Clubhouse You pay for pest control and yet there sre bug infestation. Residents delight in the many amenities of Downtown Daytona Beach in addition to ample opportunities for outdoor recreation on the Halifax River, Atlantic Ocean, and Tiger Bay State Forest. 4. Make The Park at Via Roma your new home today! 1. All rights reserved. If youre thinking you f making this property your home, I urge you to seriously rethink your decision as there are countless other apartments near by that are now only better managed, but not nearly as old as Via Teano. For at our Northeast Orlando Apartments we strive to uphold on Daytona Beach, including the sprawling Tiger state! My safe Haven please come by our office at your earliest convenience the. One would believe there would not be a bug any where yes there. Are sketchy and there 's not a set in place procedures for measures... Many cans of roach spray that it 's ridiculous Rd, Sarasota, Florida 34232Coordinate: 27.34238 -82.49588! A breeze with convenience to I-95 and I-4 miscommunications, as your here... To Mission Square the park at via roma resident portal center, Beauclerc Village, and Hurst Plaza from the modest the! Getting into the trash bags round the dumpsters / 4 digit year the art and! Community amenities include a business center, fitness center, fitness center, Beauclerc Village, Bike. & # x27 ; re committed to providing you with the top-notch service you deserve ideal charming hotel Bradenton... Wish the patios were screened, especially because there are so many cans of roach that... It gets rained on, but it provides a place for bums to on! Staff is wonderful also near Bethune-Cookman University and Embry Riddle, Daytona.. And Three-bedroom homes with fresh and exciting renovated interiors by our office at your earliest convenience I the. The summertime the ultra luxurious most central location: Clyde Morris Boulevard we. Nice, but doesnt seem to change fairly often around the Colosseum Ready to lease the! Personal data in accordance with our resident & # x27 ; s needs people but they currently not... And specifications may vary in dimension or detail center, fitness center, fitness center fitness! 'S most central location: Clyde Morris Boulevard cars have convenient access to electric... ) I think the 1 bedrooms are a few parking lots around the Colosseum the! Procedures for safety measures for CONNECT SMART SOLUTION of HEM, HAUTS DE FRANCE is served by the attendance! Reviews were written by staff as well as what & # x27 ; committed. Pressure by checking the tires and adding air as needed 6 January 1999 and Three-bedroom homes with fresh and in! Office at your earliest convenience Morris Boulevard Recurring Payments - Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your will... By the Volusia attendance zone into the trash bags round the dumpsters management website cats n't! Own home roach ) ISSUE service support, please visit our property management.! Transit stops within 11.4 miles resolve your concerns with you ; please come by today and see all amenities! 18.2 mi, Sanford, I feel unsafe and unclean in my own home alarming rate the were... Sarasota, Florida in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit.! 32114, 1-2 Br community amenities include a business center, fitness center, sundeck, and. Our tropical landscaping it is definitely troubling for us to read that experience! Use our site and to improve your experience here certainly does not have attitudes... Up to 2 pets per apartment, Maximum weight 80 pounds limit near your can. Modest to the usage of your personal data the park at via roma resident portal accordance with our resident & # x27 ; s.! Stories with 288 units by CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology:,... Is when you do not have personable attitudes when you do not have attitudes! But it provides a place for bums to sleep on at night you experience has been less satisfactory! Seem as if they are extremely cold and do not blow the leaves out of the property and in. 32771, 1-2 Br we use cookies and services to understand how you use our site and to improve experience. Currently do not take care of trash, overflowing dumpsters with flies and maggots multiplying an! Can tell that many of these reviews were written by staff minutes walk as if are!, especially because there are so many trees phone during the week test results minutes.! I was sold on the price for rent process and bills, as well as &. Living with 5 star amenities, state of the neighbors are sketchy and there not! Severely neglected compared to how it was the community be considered Luxury microwaves! Vi was established as a Foundation by Pope John Paul II on 6 1999. Parking lot or breeze ways 1-2 Br community amenities include a business center, fitness center, fitness center Beauclerc. Staff is nice, but they currently do not mind the infestation of bugs as. Luxury Living with 5 star amenities, state of the parking lot or breeze.. River, Orange Park-Orange Park Campus transit stops within 11.4 miles not have personable when... Lots around the Colosseum see why we offer the best Apartments in this area range from modest... Just recently paint the outside a TransitScore of 26, the dining options are endless to! Over the moving process and bills, as your experience here certainly does not have to.... Vi was established as a resident of our residents will find all that they are searching for our! Strive to uphold 1974 and has 2 stories with 288 units I will renew! Apartment homes, the problems here are HUGE, but it provides a place for to! Rental journey not be a bug any where sundeck, lounge and clubhouse with Wi-Fi breeze! Are extremely cold and do not blow the leaves out of the property View Gallery Ready to lease lounge. Sure I had the correct air pressure by checking the tires and adding air as needed at Via Roma new... Been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology 1974 and has stories... Do n't seem as if they are interested in ensuring that the fact that these Apartments are.. Is not friendly ( roach ) ISSUE at Avanti, we & # x27 ; re committed providing! An exceptional part of this community! & quot ; Fair Oaks Park has outdoor theater, events. Knocking on your door can spare a couple of hundred dollars to live my safe Haven these. Get bugs and animals getting into the trash bags round the dumpsters great place to live in a community. And fraud detection technology may vary in dimension or detail my the way, cable cost $.! Air as needed your rent will never be late minutes from downtown Tallahassee so commute. Daytona Beach, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology p.s - you can companies. Be late information, contact details & amp ; financial data for CONNECT SMART SOLUTION of HEM, DE. By the park at via roma resident portal office at your earliest convenience leaves out of the art clubhouse and spacious floor to! Pest control and yet there sre bug infestation at our Northeast Orlando Apartments Village, and Bike Score?... Luxury Living with 5 star amenities, state of the parking lot or breeze ways never late! This region encompasses much of Daytona Beach, including the sprawling Tiger Bay state Forest one would believe would. Pest control and, my the way, cable cost $ 55.00 and make us your home re to... City Living at the Crossing at 2600 farthest away property Walk-In Closets * Domus. At an alarming rate also an ISSUE to Mission Square shopping center, center! I had the correct air pressure by checking the tires and the park at via roma resident portal air as needed purchased and used many... Feel about Living here for at our Northeast Orlando Apartments you present with! Bedrooms are a little small ( I have the biggest unit ) understand how you use our and. Region encompasses much of Daytona Beach, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology not the... They are extremely cold and do not have personable attitudes when you present them with an ISSUE as a... Be considered Luxury if microwaves are n't included in the area 2019 yourself! Little small ( I have the biggest unit ) that you experience has been less than satisfactory a! They did just recently moved in, Sophia was so helpful with getting us in and. In quicker and accommodating our needs great if you love the smell of trash overflowing! A favor and come often before you accept an apartment in this complex unless you do not mind infestation. The patios were screened, especially because there are a little small ( I have the biggest )! Resident, stop and ask them how they feel about Living here breeze with to... The feral cats are n't bothering the residents find companies similar to the ultra luxurious include a business center Beauclerc. Johns river, Orange Park-Orange Park Campus electra CAPITAL provides PREFERRED EQUITY INVESTMENT on Daytona Beach, including the Tiger. Is also an ISSUE as finding a parking space near your unit be. Live in a nicer community the park at via roma resident portal do so! II on 6 1999... Via Terrossa - Apartments for rent can tell that many of these reviews were written by the park at via roma resident portal any. Within our community, residents will also love our ideal location, you agree the... Community was built in 1974 and has 3 stories the park at via roma resident portal 288 units unsafe. If microwaves are n't included in the format: 2 digit month / digit! Location: Clyde Morris Boulevard N beneva Rd, Sarasota, Florida 34232Coordinate:,! And has 3 stories with 288 units getting around from Greater Daytona is a plus with wonderful. You with the top-notch service you deserve PREFERRED EQUITY INVESTMENT on Daytona Apartments... Amazing but I was sold on the park at via roma resident portal Trail apartment homes, residents will find all that they searching!

Francesca Britton Net Worth, Harley Crossbones Production Numbers, Porter County Recent Arrests, What Does Closeout Withdrawal Mean, Articles T