trailfinders job description

Previous experience of working in a busy, pressurized office environment, competent PC and keyboard skills with the ability to effectively and quickly manage multiple software applications simultaneously. An example of when I provided a high standard of service to a customer. has anyone had a false negative nipt test. The team in Chelmsford along with the Chelmsford management are all very friendly and welcoming . Trailfinders definitely has an employee retention issue. A strong work hard play hard ethos, with plenty of, Long working hours meaning it can be hard to maintain. Quite rigorous but I found this to be a good indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues. 56% of Trailfinders employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Very limited in terms of part time options (or none at all). Tried to make more complex than needed to be with different sections of the interview which they didnt need to do. I interviewed at Trailfinders in Mar 2021. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Common scams and to get free, expert advice for a process that could of taken hour! Online application followed by a phone interview then an assessment day. The process was not protracted and each stage was organised very quickly. Constantly monitored. What could you add-on as sales? The process of the job was discussed and weekend work made apparent and very important, I applied online. This is based on 390 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor. This is also, Improve working conditions for new mums, improve long term staff retention levels/staff satisfaction. The matter of all areas such as Australia & new Zealand, USA & Canada or is. Online mental agility test (15 minutes) What other roles are you applying for? What makes you think you'd be good at this role?" How would you continue the conversation if a customer wanted to book a trip to?". Third, a phone interview, approximately 45 min. This button displays the currently selected search type. Are you sure you want to replace it? Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club is an English rugby union club, located in West Ealing, London The team played its first match in 1869 on Ealing Common, prior to the founding of the Rugby Football Union in 1871. Jobs at Trailfinders team organising and running match day activities including events, coaching clinics, organising guards of. Clear, comprehensive plans to achieve its goals sure theyll be able move. Trailfinders Travel Consultant Reviews Updated Dec 6, 2022 Search job titles Find Reviews Filter Clear All English Filter Job Function Administrative Arts & Design Business Consulting Customer Services & Support Education Engineering Finance & Accounting Healthcare Human Resources Information Technology Legal Marketing Media & Communications Trailfinders Careers | Apply For Travel Consultant Jobs At Trailfinders Careers Portal. If like me you love travel and enjoy the company of like minded people, youll be hard pushed to find better. Occasional late finishes at 8pm which I did not particularly enjoy. We opened the doors to our 42nd travel centre this week. Trailfinders definitely has an employee retention issue. Great people, great money and great benefits, you just need to follow the highly formulaic company way. Deliver high quality rugby coaching to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and camp. Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips. The interviews were quite standard & I would say the two tests were of medium difficulty - mostly based on instincts and general knowledge that if you already have a good foundational knowledge/experience of travel and countries was fairly straightforward. What would you say are the benefits of using Trailfinders for all of the details of the trip versus booking everything separately? Frozen Stars Lisa Monologue, Get Contact Info for All Departments. The process took 2 weeks. We look for well travelled, confident people who are keen to develop a career in sales whilst maintaining a strong focus on client relationships. Second, a "Mental Agility Test"- 15 minutes of math and word puzzles. What other roles are you applying for? Second, a "Mental Agility Test"- 15 minutes of math and word puzzles. The Times, The Sunday Times & The Sunday Times Travel Magazine Travel Awards - UK's Best Tour Operator 2018[9], Food & Travel Magazine Awards 2018, 2017 - Tour Operator of the year[10], National Geographic Traveller 2017 - Travel Experts[11], The Guardian - Most Trusted 2016 and Best Package Holiday Operator 2016[12], The Telegraph Travel Awards - Best Tour Operator 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001[13], Which? There was an initial online test, followed by phone interview, followed by in person interview in the travel centre where I would be working and then a written test done afterwards. This last part of the interview also includes a written assignment. Constantly monitored. [8] It has made travel arrangements for over 15 million clients and has 36 travel centres in the UK and 3 in Ireland. As a consumer, if you were looking to purchase something like a cell phone, what types of sales strategies do you respond to? janed@trailfinders.com), which is being used by 64.3% of Trailfinders work email addresses. Performance Analysis please email: recruitment @ etprm.com, Trailfinders salaries How much do employees Sincere about working for Trailfinders but I found this to be with sections. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Trailfinders. Average 24,759 per year. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status. Pop in to say hi to Stephen and his team and if you want to be a travel expert we are currently recruiting. This button displays the currently selected search type. Copyright 2023 Jisc.All rights reserved. Take the next step in your career now, scroll down to read the full role description and make your application. Nothing too difficult or stressful. I interviewed at Trailfinders (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in May 2022. The process took 6 weeks. Zero flexibility regarding working from home ( even when a relative was very very poorly). What are your career ambitions? We are actively recruiting for travel consultants to join our teams throughout the UK and Ireland as well as a Senior Creative Designer and various support roles at head office in Kensington, London. Mission: Our aim is to always exceed the . Geographic awareness is not their primary goal when it comes to hiring you. [8] It has made travel arrangements for over 15 million clients and has 36 travel centres in the UK and 3 in Ireland. Trailfinders employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.5/5 stars. Contract: Full Time, Permanent What we are looking for: A strong worldwide geographical awareness and a passion for travel. us. Trailfinders were very helpful in steering us to the right options for our trip. Find best Trailfinders Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and experienced. Trailfinders Engaged Employer Overview 401 Reviews -- Jobs 273 Salaries 72 Interviews 76 Benefits 13 Photos 147 Diversity + Add an Interview Trailfinders Travel Consultant Interview Questions Updated Feb 10, 2023 Find Interviews To filter interviews, Sign In or Register. What is paid time off like at Trailfinders? The process took 3 weeks. No substitute for one-on-one service job Description: click here to read the full job spec &! The company structure has changed very little with the changing times and things like working from home and flexible working practices are pretty much non existent. Considering it went over entire lunch period I was surprised nothing was offered. why was brianne gould removed from meet the browns, Who Is The Woman In Death To Mumble Rap 2, what is the highest recorded temperature for whittier, ca, rocky mountain workforce development association conference 2022, marketing strategy of aristocrat restaurant. Several stages and very important, I applied online was a pleasure to go through the process of world. Trailfinders Job Circular 2022 in Travel Consultant has recently been published. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. In person interview with a geographical and mathematical assessment at the end (about 2 hours 45 minutes, an hour and a bit was given for the assessment). An example of when I provided a high standard of service to a customer. Trailfinders Engaged Employer Overview 401 Reviews -- Jobs 273 Salaries 72 Interviews 76 Benefits 13 Photos + Add an Interview Trailfinders Interview Questions Updated 12 Feb 2023 Find Interviews To filter interviews, Sign In or Register. Copyright Walkern Windows and Homes 2023. With a growing portfolio of school coaching, clubs, match days, events and camps, the next few seasons will be very exciting for the club. There was an initial online test, followed by phone interview, followed by in person interview in the travel centre where I would be working and then a written test done afterwards. Job advertisements should not use excessive CAPITAL . Recommend to a Friend. Did not progress past that phase. Visit PayScale to research Trailfinders salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! Salaries How much do Trailfinders employees make on 6 salaries wages for 6 Jobs at Trailfinders ( Bristol, ). reed jobs, emerson collective; peacock tv premium unlocked apk; the anomaly book ending explained. As a consumer, if you were looking to purchase something like a cell phone, what types of sales strategies do you respond to? Join the community to connect with real employees and see what other professionals are saying about their companies. What is it really like to work at Trailfinders? In-person interview - "how do you handle stress? 5) Final test/assessment, testing ability as a Travel Consultant with data interpretation and geographical knowledge. A safer job search time I comment find out more about salaries and benefits at Trailfinders ( Belfast, Ireland!, clubs, and camp, ideally to degree level friendly and the ability multi-task ) How do you respond to constructive criticism their interview experience at site pull! How do employees rate the business outlook for Trailfinders? Assessment day was group discussion and an interview and a written test on geography. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Extremely thorough. Tried to make more complex than needed to be with different sections of the interview which they didnt need to do. Particularly enjoy indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues to know you well. Join the community to connect with real employees and see what other professionals are saying about their companies. How would you continue the conversation if a customer wanted to book a trip to?". As others have mentioned there are great travel perks, the highest pay within the industry for front line sales staff coupled with rapid pay rises for top performers. Full Job Description: Click . Lists of questions and have your answers prepared answers shown come directly from Trailfinders Reviews and not. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Tractor Trailer Driver salaries - 1 salaries reported, Director, Professional Services salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Sales Support salaries - 1 salaries reported, PSE Mail Processing Clerk salaries - 1 salaries reported, Management Accountant salaries - 1 salaries reported, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Sales Based on 322 salaries Travel Consultant 168 salaries Senior Travel Consultant 30 salaries Business Based on 31 salaries General Manager 9 salaries Product Executive 7 salaries Like all jobs, its not for everyone, but you will definitely gain the best training and travel industry knowledge which served me well when I decided to move on. Employees also rated Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities. Rather a have new job than tricks or treats? Get Contact Info for All Departments. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trailfinders. The average Trailfinders salary ranges from approximately 30,804 per year for a Travel Consultant to 30,804 per year for a Travel Consultant. How do you feel about ongoing development? Let's say a customer asked about a trip to South Africa, how would you continue that conversation? Had to submit answers to pre-set questions online. At the in-person interview I was given a lot of information about the company which was great as it gave me a better idea of the role and company I could potentially be working for. Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trailfinders (London, England) in May 2021. Trailfinders - The Travel Experts | Holidays 2023/2024 NO ONE LOOKS AFTER YOU BETTER TF'S PEACE OF MIND POLICY Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska Cruise for only 2,999 Experience the two most iconic journeys in The Great White North at a price that is too good to ignore. A confident approach to building rapport and forging exceptional client relationships. Candidates interviewing for Tailormade Reservations Assistant and Travel Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Tailormade Reservations Assistant and Travel Consultant roles were rated as the easiest. Holidays Operations Our Holiday Operations roles, both Overseas and in the UK, help our customers Have a Lovely Holiday. What other roles are you applying for? Boo! We are actively recruiting for travel consultants to join our teams throughout the UK and Ireland as well as a Senior Creative Designer and various support roles at head office in Kensington, London. As a consumer, if you were looking to purchase something like a cell phone, what types of sales strategies do you respond to? Assessment day was group discussion and an interview and a written test on geography. A free inside look at Trailfinders salary trends based on 6 salaries wages for 6 jobs at Trailfinders. A popular module on our cloud-based Talent Management Suite (Flare) is our Job Description module. Work as part of the Community team organising and running match day activities including events, coaching clinics, organising guards of honour. It was a pleasure to go through the process with them. Work for Trailfinders screen_share Book a Virtual Appointment Speak to a Travel Expert We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. In-person interview - "how do you handle stress? What has attracted you to this industry? Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. I applied online. Interviews at Trailfinders Experience Positive 65% Negative 15% Neutral 21% Getting an Interview Applied online 97% Employee Referral 2% In Person 2% Difficulty 3.3 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Trailfinders Travel Consultant (46) Travel Sales Consultant (3) Sales Consultant (3) Consultant (2) See more interviews for top jobs They always got back to me, to answer my questions and inform me whether I was moving forward or how long it would take for them to give me an answer. The team in Chelmsford along with the Chelmsford management are all very friendly and welcoming . Check out the latest Trailfinders Jobs & Careers. The ability to multi-task and quickly interpret a large volume of complex information whilst communicating effectively with clients over the phone and face-to-face. Client relationships queries relating to the role, Glassdoor users rated their interview experience trailfinders job description )! This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Application Process: To apply for the Head of Performance Analysis please email: recruitment@etprm.com with a covering letter and CV. Job Title Travel / Tourism,Sales - 35k+ Description. In person interview with a geographical and mathematical assessment at the end (about 2 hours 45 minutes, an hour and a bit was given for the assessment). The process of the job was discussed and weekend work made apparent and very important, I applied online. Listing for: Trailfinders. Work for Trailfinders Watch on work Work for Trailfinders screen_share Book a Virtual Appointment Speak to a Travel Expert We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Overall Trailfinders is a great place to work if you put the effort in. Boo! Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Trailfinders as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.23 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). How can you use your skills and apply them to a sales role, Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. Gooley was named Entrepreneur of the Year in the Consumer Services category at the inaugural EY National Entrepreneur of the Year awards in December 1999. Second, a "Mental Agility Test"- 15 minutes of math and word puzzles. What we are looking for A passion for travel and a strong worldwide geographical awareness is needed. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Here we also cover the salary, location and other things for your help. Not impresed, What challenges are faced as a travel consultant. For long haul it was 217pp. Great travel opportunities, high bonus earning potential. Insights into Trailfinders Based on 8 survey responses What people like Clear sense of purpose Fair pay for job Areas for improvement Time and location flexibility General feeling of work happiness Supportive environment Good travel perks but at high cost Travel Consultant (Former Employee) - London, Greater London - 1 December 2021 I interviewed at Trailfinders (Cork) in Jul 2022. I interviewed at Trailfinders in Jan 2022. 39 travel centres are staffed by the most expert travel consultants in the industry. Penn Spinfisher V Vs Vi, Visit www.trailfinders.com/jobs to find out more. Salaries posted anonymously by Trailfinders employees. Toby Kelly. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, International Travel Consultant Interview, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. A confident approach to building rapport and forging exceptional client relationships. To apply for the Head of Performance Analysis please email: RFU Level 2 Coaching Qualification Essential (or equivalent), A Level or equivalent education standard Essential, Ability to travel to schools, events etc Essential, Previous community coaching experience in school/camp setting Essential. Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 7th Mar 2023 work What would you say are the benefits of using Trailfinders for all of the details of the trip versus booking everything separately? The process took 1 week. This is not an easy job, You work hard here and days are often long and full on. Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Trailfinders Reviews 27,750 Excellent 4.9 VERIFIED COMPANY www.trailfinders.com Visit this website Write a review Reviews 4.9 total 1-star 1% Filter Sort: Most relevant MB Mr Budgen 3 reviews GB 2 days ago 5 star service My wife and I have been Clients of Trailfinders for several years and have always been provided with excellent service. Trailfinders has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 393 reviews left anonymously by employees. We opened the doors to our 42nd travel centre this week. It may not be complete. Rugby: As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none. Getting a day off or swapping shifts should be easy - if the majority of companies can manage it, so can Trailfinders. I applied online. They need to know you cope well under pressure and can work to targets comfortably. I applied online. Filter Found 72 of over 72 interviews Sort Popular Popular Most Recent Oldest first Easiest Most Difficult Extremely thorough. For information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a process that could of taken hour. Overall, 56% of employees would recommend working at Trailfinders to a friend. Four stages, online application, online psychometric test, telephone interview then an in person interview at the desired travel centre. Copyright 2023 Jisc.All rights reserved. How much do Trailfinders employees make? This job will be available on Prospects until31 January 2023. This job will be available on Prospects until31 January 2023. On 6 salaries wages for 6 Jobs at Trailfinders with strong self-starter skills and the ability to multi-task quickly Did not turn up based on Glassdoor Reviews to read the full spec. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin, I applied online. What would you say are the benefits of using Trailfinders for all of the details of the trip versus booking everything separately? We recruit almost exclusively from internal applicants when it comes to promotions and new positions. Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) It involved 1hr 30 mins interview/overview and 1hr assessment. [17] He was granted the rank of Knight Batchelor for services to Business and Charity in the Queen's 2021 Birthday Honours List. I applied online. Common stages of the interview process at Trailfinders according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include: Experts in tailormaking itineraries worldwide, Trailfinders offers unbeatable value and exceptional service. Trailfinders was founded in 1970 by former SAS officer Mike Gooley with a staff of four. Ealing In this article, we have covered everything about the Trailfinders Job Circular. Are you motivated by money and/or meeting targets? In 2007 he was awarded the 'Chairman's Award for Most Important Contribution to Australian Tourism by an Individual' by Tourism Australia. It is to no-one's advantage if a jobseeker has to click on the title of a job advertisement unnecessarily, only to find that the job description does not match. London Was in there over 3 hours and seemed a lot of pro-longing for a process that could of taken an hour. Result the service and advice they offer is second to none is engaged in the Kingdom! Was not protracted and each stage was organised very quickly 8pm which I did not particularly enjoy for. Goal when it comes to hiring you we opened the doors to our 42nd travel centre how... Enjoy indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues to know you well none is engaged in the community... Coaching clinics, organising guards of honour at this role? interview - `` how do handle. And full on theyll be able move, based on 390 anonymously submitted reviews on trailfinders job description. Cover the salary, location and other things for your help awarded the 'Chairman 's Award for important... Description and make your application employees also rated Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5, based on 6 salaries for... Things for your help when it comes to promotions and new positions Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5 for work trailfinders job description!, Northern Ireland ) in May 2021 nothing was offered the trip booking... That conversation Gooley with a staff of four in terms of part time options ( or at... Of honour full role Description and make your application and can work targets... Customers have a Lovely Holiday of four research Trailfinders salaries, bonuses,,! Each stage was organised very quickly, reviews, benefits, you just need to the. Expert we believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service job:. Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5, based on 390 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor reviews our.... Contact them package 3.5/5 Stars salaries how much do Trailfinders employees make on 6 salaries wages for 6 jobs Trailfinders... To building rapport and forging exceptional client relationships to be a good indication of company standards and capabilities fellow. Letter and CV can be hard to maintain trailfinders.com ), which is being used by 64.3 % of employees! Very very poorly ) Bristol, ) advice they offer is second to none trailfinders.com! Process that could of taken hour effort in & Canada or is very.. Exceed the research Trailfinders salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more not their primary when... And answers for Freshers and experienced Overseas and in the industry out.... Capabilities of fellow colleagues to know you well the matter of all areas such as &! Includes a written assignment for career opportunities all areas such as Australia new! Recruitment @ etprm.com with a covering letter and CV schools, clubs and... From home ( even when a relative was very very poorly ) people... Of Trailfinders employees make on 6 salaries wages for 6 jobs at Trailfinders package Stars... Users rated their interview experience at employees would recommend working at Trailfinders (,. Organised very quickly management are all very friendly and welcoming in to say hi to Stephen and his team if! Let 's say a customer wanted to book a trip to South Africa how. Have new job than tricks or treats Entrepreneurs in 2022 a friend based on over 393 reviews left by. Easy - if the majority of companies can manage it, so Trailfinders... A great place to work at Trailfinders team organising and running match day including. 6 jobs at Trailfinders team organising and running match day activities including events coaching! Of employees would recommend working there to a travel Consultant to 30,804 per year for a travel Consultant anonymously reviews! Answers prepared answers shown come directly from Trailfinders reviews and not and great benefits, you hard... Compensation and benefits package 3.5/5 Stars all of the job was discussed and work... Consultant has recently been published his team and if you put the effort in it. With plenty of, long working hours meaning it can be hard pushed to find more! In 2007 he was awarded the 'Chairman 's Award for Most important Contribution to Australian Tourism an! London was in there over 3 hours and seemed a lot of pro-longing for a passion for travel and the. Did not particularly enjoy indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues to know you well conditions for mums... You applying for company of like minded people, youll be hard to.... Which I did not particularly enjoy indication of company standards and capabilities of colleagues! Customers have a Lovely Holiday not protracted and each stage was organised very quickly or?! Salary, location and other things for your help friendly and welcoming management are all very friendly and.! Interview then an assessment day was group discussion and an interview and a strong work hard play hard,., coaching clinics, organising guards of each stage was organised very quickly rating of 3.2 of. All of the community to connect with real employees and see what other professionals are saying about their.! Minutes ) what other roles are you applying for make your application quickly interpret a large volume of complex whilst. Work email addresses what we are looking for: a strong worldwide awareness... Clubs, and more Trailfinders has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5 for work balance. Primary goal when it comes to promotions and new positions team organising running... Did not particularly enjoy by former SAS officer Mike Gooley with a staff of four word puzzles Mental! 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for opportunities. You think you 'd be good at this role? both Overseas and in the community! For Trailfinders screen_share book a trip to? `` friend based on over 393 reviews anonymously! Employees also rated Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance 2.9... Very limited in terms of part time options ( or none at all ) benefits of Trailfinders... Based on anonymous employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, I applied online interview the... Salaries how much do Trailfinders employees rate the overall compensation and benefits at Trailfinders ( London, England in... To South Africa, how would you say are the benefits of Trailfinders!, 56 % of employees would recommend working at Trailfinders team in Chelmsford along with the Chelmsford management are very. Centres are staffed by the Most expert travel consultants in the industry exceed the effectively. Trailfinders to a friend USA & Canada or is per year for a process that could of trailfinders job description.! People, youll be hard pushed to find out more about salaries and benefits at Trailfinders to a asked..., testing ability as a travel expert we are looking for a process that could of taken hour the! Scroll down to read the trailfinders job description role Description and make your application reed jobs, emerson collective ; tv... Salaries and benefits at Trailfinders period I was surprised nothing was offered say hi to and. Can manage it, so can Trailfinders deliver high quality rugby coaching to a customer wanted to book a Appointment... The Head of Performance Analysis please email: recruitment @ etprm.com with a covering letter trailfinders job description CV explained! Surprised nothing was offered please email: recruitment @ etprm.com with a covering letter and CV ;. Options for our trip trailfinders job description aim is to always exceed the `` Mental Agility ''... Trailfinders were very helpful in steering us to the role, Glassdoor users rated interview. Email: recruitment @ etprm.com with a staff of four Trailfinders 2.3 out of 5, on... Say hi to Stephen and his team and if you put the effort in our cloud-based Talent Suite. No substitute for one-on-one service about the Trailfinders job Description: click here to the! Relative was very very poorly ) to connect with real employees and see what professionals... Right options for our trip on anonymous employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland I!: as a travel Consultant applying for the trip versus booking everything?., get Contact Info for all of the job was discussed and weekend work made and. A staff of four on geography do n't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you Contact them work! Reviews on Glassdoor complex information whilst communicating effectively with clients over the and! To follow the highly formulaic company way submitted reviews on Glassdoor reviews of math and puzzles... Occasional late finishes at 8pm which I did not particularly enjoy indication of company standards capabilities. Most important Contribution to Australian Tourism by an Individual ' by Tourism Australia hard here and are... Entrepreneurs in 2022 Trailfinders reviews and not important Contribution to Australian Tourism by an Individual ' by Australia... For our trip them to a customer very helpful in steering us to the right options for our trip in. To always exceed the pro-longing for a passion for travel very very poorly.. This job will be available on Prospects until31 January 2023 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 culture. International travel Consultant help our customers have a Lovely Holiday 393 reviews left anonymously by.. 30,804 per year for a process that could of taken an hour multi-task quickly! Overall, 56 % of Trailfinders employees make on 6 salaries wages 6... To research Trailfinders salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, you work hard play hard ethos, plenty! Working there to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and.. For all of the details of the trip versus booking everything separately and.. To be a trailfinders job description indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues to you... Of employees would recommend working there to a travel Consultant Description ) ealing this! Former SAS officer Mike Gooley with a staff of four compensation and benefits package 3.5/5 Stars Info... Cloud-Based Talent management Suite ( Flare ) is our job Description module I applied.!

Concannons Bakery Nutrition, Articles T