trayce thompson jillian

After the game, he raced to his hotel to gather his belongings before taking a 45-minute Uber ride to Boston for a night of celebrating. Do you have a sports website? Thompson, 31, has faced plenty of challenges in his 13-year career. Rotowire Jan 13, 2023. Ill say, Tee times at nine o'clock, Klay, Trayce says. Thompson cleared waivers and elected free agency Saturday. Anybody got data on that? On February 2, 2020, he signed a minor league deal with the Arizona Diamondbacks organization. The trade-off, he noted, was that he felt more comfortable last season against right-handers, who could no longer get away with pounding the outer edge of the plate. One of those doubles was particularly memorable -- it was a clutch two-bagger at Dodger Stadium last Sunday with his brother, Warriors guard and four-time NBA champion Klay Thompson, on hand to celebrate. Klay is 13 months older and they were always close. See the receipts below: Trayce is Klay's younger brother by one year. The family called him Bamm-Bamm growing up because he carried his bat around everywhere. The minor-league baseball schedule offered Trayce Thompson a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate his brother Klays fourth NBA title in Boston on Thursday. Trayce Thompson made last year. I want him to achieve everything, Trayce says. Deadmau5 Wife: Is He Married To Kelly Zimmerman? Trayce Thompson was a pleasant surprise for the Dodgers in 2022. Thompson also took extra time to weigh his decision, conscious that he is still jockeying for playing time in the Dodgers crowded outfield even if hes all but assured of breaking camp with the team. It was all in slow motion for him, though.\n\nI dont know if it was just because it was at the end of the game or whatever, but I didnt feel fast running for it, said Thompson. A week later, Trayce homered in Toledos quick 10-4 win at Worcester. Manage Settings I dont know if it was just because it was at the end of the game or whatever, but I didnt feel fast running for it, said Thompson. Trayce was a project, according to Baseball Prospectus, but he eventually climbed his way to Baseball Americas #5 prospect in the White Sox organization. Those were the best memories of my life., Mychel, then 15, was a boy scout according to Trayce, but he and Klay would get in trouble. Any time you can find a way to get there physically that made it extra special. The Thompsons are a close-knit family that has celebrated each others success through the years. [10], On March 13, 2022, Thompson signed a minor league contract with the San Diego Padres. [4] Thompson spent the entire 2013 season at Double-A Birmingham where he hit .229 in 507 at bats. His world-famous brother was rehabbing from a world-famous ACL tear, but it felt familiar to all be together again. Required fields are marked *. Four ways the Dodgers can fill the hole in their lineup, Its a huge blow. Gavin Lux tears right ACL and is expected to miss 2023 season, Cactus League stadium guide: Everything you need to know to attend spring training. But at the same time, I dont play this game to play Triple-A baseball. Trayce is the son of former National Basketball Association (NBA) player Mychal Thompson and the younger brother of current NBA player Klay Thompson. The battery is very much charged, Thompson said. ; High School Santa Margarita Catholic High School; Debut August 4, 2015; Born March 15, 1991 in Los Angeles, CA USA; BR page. Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web! pic.twitter.com/yJTFAzIspp. Dodgers outfielder Trayce Thompson is looking to build upon his breakout season from a year ago. [3] In 2010, Thompson played the whole season for the Kannapolis Intimidators of the Class A South Atlantic League. Hes made the most of his opportunity, with the most recent example coming in two consequential moments Friday. I just got traded.. When the Dodgers acquired outfielder Trayce Thompson from the Tigers in late June, his role was pretty clear: help hold down the fort while Mookie Betts was on the injured list with a fractured rib. Thompson signed a minor-league deal with Detroit on May 19, the day after his brother scored 15 points and was plus-20 in 34 minutes against the Dallas Mavericks in a Game 1 win of the NBAs Western Conference Finals. Trayce Thompson Is Grateful to Be Back in the Land of Stars A winding career has brought the 31-year-old outfielder back to Los Angeles, where he is playing a key role. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Professional baseball player Trayce Thompson is sharing a romantic relationship with his long-term partner Jillian. When I was here first in 2016, I got hurt right at the beginning of July. A big Dodgers fan, Mychal Thompson said his sons return is a dream come true. He also pointed out it could lead to another family celebration come November. [28] On May 10, he was designated for assignment but he declined the assignment and elected free agency. September 1, 2022 September 1, 2022. He spent the entire season at the alternate site. Wasnt there a tinge of resentment when Klay won a ring right before his MLB debut? In 2009 combined, Thompson hit .198 in 106 at-bats. It was his dream to put the Dodger uniform on again., Mychal added: It was an answer to my prayers.. [26] He had seven hits in 28 at bats over 15 games. I wasnt gonna choose what Mikey liked, so I chose the opposite, he says.) Born: Its something that I want to be the guy versus lefties So theres a lot of work to do., I know I had a step in the right direction last year for myself and my career, helping this team. The Dodgers liked Thompson, who grew up in Orange County, enough to ask for his inclusion in a three-team trade that offseason that brought Todd Frazier to the White Sox from the Cincinnati Reds. I learned so much just watching him, Trayce Thompson said. Latest on Los Angeles Dodgers left fielder Trayce Thompson including complete game-by-game stats on ESPN On Monday, the Dodgers traded for Thompson, who had an upcoming opt-out clause in his minor-league deal with Detroit. A Southland native who attended Santa Margarita High in Orange County, Thompson was drafted by the White Sox in the second round in 2009, then traded to the Dodgers after a successful MLB debut in 2015. Having Trayce comfortable, knowing his surroundings, I think that gave him the best chance to perform from the get-go, Roberts said. Trayces father was the first overall pick in the 1978 draft and won two championships with the 1980s Lakers. While discussing his opportunity with the British team Thompson has never been to the U.K., but is hoping the squad can squeak out a win or two to help grow the game there he mentioned that hed previously been approached to represent the country in WBC qualifiers in the spring of 2020. His mental approach is different and several swing adjustments over the years have him better prepared to do damage on high fastballs. I feel like in the moment, you dont really hear the noise or anything like that. (I do like him in the bottom of the order. I didnt want to finish my career thinking that I didnt leave it all out there.. Hes not sure how long hell be there, but Thompson is confident he belongs in the majors. Thompson joined the Los Angeles Dodgers in Cincinnati on Tuesday after the Detroit Tigers traded him Monday for cash considerations. A Phoenix native, he originally interned at The Times before joining the staff in 2019. Trayce Thompson Statcast, Visuals & Advanced Metrics | MLB.com | baseballsavant.com LF | B/T: R/R | 6' 3" 225LBS | Age: 31 Draft: 2009 | Rd: 2, #61, Chicago White Sox | Santa Margarita HS Player Apps Pitch Highlighter | Player Similarity | Shifts | Swing Take Profile | illustrator | Zone Swing Profile | Player Comparison | Transaction History "It sounds . I ask if Klay expects him to wear his signature Antas or if he gives him a special carve out for Kobes. He is the brother of NBA players Klay Thompson and Mychel Thompson and the son . He sits down on a too-small folding chair, and I cant help but notice his sneakersKobe 5s, the LA Edition. Additionally, RHP Austin Adams has been transferred to the 60-Day IL. Trayce Hodges is a genderbent of Tracy Hodges. And as closer Craig Kimbrel labored to lock down the save in the ninth, it was Thompsons tremendous running catch in foul territory that sealed the victory. Thats what it comes down to.. Simona Thompson (his best friend) Connie Morrison (his ex-best friend) Tracy Hodges (his genderbent counterpart) After the Warriors championship parade concluded Monday, Mychal Thompson flipped on Toledos game to watch Trayce play. [3], On May 11, 2021, Thompson was traded to the Chicago Cubs in exchange for cash considerations. Trayce Thompson Position: Outfielder Bats: Right Throws: Right 6-3 , 225lb (190cm, 102kg) Team: Los Angeles Dodgers (majors) More bio, uniform, draft, salary info 28 21 47 32 32 43 43 25 Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free. He has a great frame that's both athletic and projectable, and his arm strength is . When I bring up his brothers meme-worthy China tour he starts laughing and shakes his head. At the time, Thompson said he felt like I was gonna be here for a while.. I'm really excited for him to finally get his taste of postseason baseball, Klay says. I had two years there, and I dont shy away from this at all I was the worst player in baseball, in my opinion, Thompson said. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational Weather Report: Conditions to Affect Play? Outfielder Trayce Thompson began playing in the Chicago White Sox system in 2009. [18] He had one hit in seven at-bats in three games for the Athletics. Through 80 games, Trayce hit 13 homers and had batted as high as third in the lineup. Reflecting back on all the change recently, Thompson couldnt help but sigh. It was a pretty low year for me personally.. Jeff was born into a Dodgers family in Southern California and is now raising a Dodgers family of his own in Utah. Surely, there have been contributions where you might least expect them. When Mookie Betts went down with a rib injury in June, Los Angeles brought in Thompson as a short-term replacement to fill the gap . Roberts answered questions about the continued struggles of Max Muncy, who entered Fridays contest hitting .158/.307/.302 on the season. If only hed known what it would lead to. I dont think Id be in that spot now if I didnt go through those few years.. Hell have the opportunity, like never before, to step outside that Klay Thompson-sized shadow hes lived under this last decade. Trayce Thompson is batting .295 with three home runs and 15 RBIs in 29 games during his current stint with the Dodgers. But getting a lot of at-bats in front of us, I think, is helpful.. [33], Born in Los Angeles, Thompson is the youngest son of former NBA player Mychal Thompson and former University of Portland and University of San Francisco women's volleyball player Julie Thompson. The next year, Thompson was designated for assignment at the end of spring training, which led to a chaotic period in his career. Chris Taylor is nearing a return from a foot fracture. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Back in the majors, and back in Dodger Blue, Trayce Thompson is where he belongs, You dont assume hes Mexican. Why Austin Barnes and Julio Uras will be teammates at the WBC, Miguel Rojas OK after leaving game vs. Cubs with cramp, Another Trevor Bauer defamation suit is thrown out, Who could replace Gavin Lux? [7] He hit his first major league home run on August 11 against Hector Santiago. Scores from any date in Major League history, Minor, Foreign, College, & Black Baseball, Frequently Asked Questions about MLB and Baseball, Subscribe to Stathead Baseball: Get your first month FREE. On a 1-0 pitch, the kid they used to call Bamm-Bamm sends a fastball 424 feet into the left field bleachers giving the Dodgers a 9-4 lead. Hes a guy I learn from.. A lot of teams maybe didnt see that out of me, which is fine, he said. Ad Choices. Makes you wonder if Klay is starting to feel the pressure to pop one out now that his younger brother is a Dad. Oakland then claimed him and he played three games for the As before he was DFAd and traded to the White Sox. Jeff wrote and edited for Baseball Essential for years before joining Dodgers Nation. Five days later, Trayce Thompson is celebrating a signature moment of his own. I cant speak right now to what the role is gonna look like on opening day, what its gonna look like in the middle of the season But were gonna need him.. Gallo hasnt impressed me Trace Thompson has alot going on. Youre just trying to make the play, and lucky for us, we came out on the right side of it.. Hes headed back to the major leagues. [10], Thompson was traded back to the White Sox on April 19, in return for cash considerations. Hes just Klay.. I had to dig deep, he said. Although Thompson got approval from the Dodgers to play the event which will keep him away from the teams camp for at least a week during group stage play at Chase Field in Phoenix his entry wasnt as straightforward as most. Coming up, you always think youre gonna be with one team. Trayce must not have gotten the memo, because he hasnt been playing like a fort-holder-downer in his two months back in Los Angeles. We present them here for purely educational purposes. The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball, Salaries may not be complete (especially pre-1985) and may not include some earned bonuses. Klays younger brother had a child this past Summer. Thats what his brothers hoping for, at least. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational PGA DFS Targets: Is Rory McIlroy Too Chalky? (Age 24-142d, For all this stuff to line up, it just felt so meant to be. [25] On November 3, 2021, Thompson was outrighted off of the 40-man roster and elected free agency two days later. Now, at age 31, hes found a Major League runway with the Dodgers despite having been designated for assignment earlier this year by the Padres and playing at Triple-A Toledo for the Tigers. Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest Dodgers news, rumors, interviews, live streams, and more! I'd have to sprint from the car to my class. Save for the social media presence, his brother is still the exact same dude. [3] Before the 2013 season, Thompson was ranked the White Sox #2 prospect. But in my opinion, I wasnt very good. But he was also aware his career was on the brink. The 31-year-old spoke with LA Times Dodger insider Jack Harris to reflect on his 2022 campaign and what he plans to improve on in 2023. He is outplaying Gallo and Taylor. Dodgers @ Padres. When they suffered some injuries in the outfield, president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman said the team immediately targeted the right-handed slugger. Its why he wanted to play in next months World Baseball Classic, hopeful the intensity of the competition will help catapult him into the regular season. That was a play we needed, Roberts said. T rayce Thompson was the difference Friday, both at the plate and in the field. As long as that opportunity is within my grasp and I can knock the door down and control my own destiny, kind of like I did earlier this season with San Diego, Im going to bet on myself. Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free. People always talk about that or give me crap or heckle me. Jillian Doors; Community. Trayce Nikolas Thompson Status: Active Nickname: Rocco's Uncle Born: 3/15/1991 in Los Angeles, CA Draft: 2009, Chicago White Sox, Round: 2, Overall Pick: 61 High School: Santa Margarita. Trayce Thompson is happy to be back with the Dodgers even if his trip back to Los Angeles has been a long trek. Before that, he covered the Angels, the Kings and almost everything else the L.A. sports scene had to offer. Many historical player head shots courtesy of David Davis. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We will never share your email with anyone. At the plate in the second, he launched the first pitch he saw from Rockies starter Chad Kuhl 430 feet to center. You can meet us on the third hole or whatever. His next couple years werent much better: A self-admitted disaster in 2018, when he batted just .117 in 51 games with the As and White Sox; a mediocre 2019 season with Clevelands triple-A affiliate; and a pandemic-shortened 2020 campaign spent entirely at the Diamondbacks alternate training site. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Knowing Klays history, thats not happening anytime soon. Mentally, I had to reevaluate myself and kind of find myself again, Thompson said. Parents are engaged. Dan Hayes is a staff writer for The Athletic covering the Minnesota Twins. Klay and Mychel were enamored. It was really frustrating, especially in the middle of the season to not know what was going on and being thrown out in the fire of the major leagues. Did Trayce get hurt? Professional baseball player Trayce Thompson is sharing a romantic relationship with his long-term partner Jillian. Much of the play-by-play, game results, and transaction information both shown and used to create certain data sets was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by RetroSheet. Fridays homer was his fourth in 79 at-bats for Los Angeles, and in the month of July, hes hitting .305 with five doubles, a triple and three homers. That equity, hes earned, Roberts said. Thatd be incredible, Klay says. He appreciates the determination Trayce has shown in good times and bad. But Trayce has done a great job. (Chris Williams / Icon Sportswire via Getty Images), The Thompson brothers, Mychel, Klay and Trayce, pose for a photo after last Thursdays game. Every hair on my body stood up, the former Lakers center recalled recently. [23] He re-signed with the Diamondbacks on a minor league deal on November 2, 2020 but played in only four games for the Triple-A Reno Aces in 2021, going 5-18. For most families, a kid playing meaningful innings for the best team in baseball would be the apex. As a result, he did more damage on inside pitches. Best Bets, Sports Stories, Tool Usage: The Odds Shop is Live. [9] He played in 80 games for the Dodgers, hitting .225 with 13 homers and 32 RBI. Draft: Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 2nd round of the 2009 MLB June Amateur Draft from Santa Margarita Catholic HS (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA). And the team that, over the last month, has given him a long-awaited opportunity back in the majors. I didnt play well, Thompson said of his first Dodgers stint. Kay played college basketball at Washington State from 2008 to Read more Looking for something? Thompson played in 88 games for the Triple-A Iowa Cubs, hitting .233 with 21 home runs and 63 RBI's. Trayce Thompson tosses his bat after hitting a three-run home run against the San Diego Padres on Sept. 4 at Dodger Stadium. Don't miss any of the Dodgers latest News, Rumors, and Exclusive Offers! It's nothing new. He produced a solid season at Triple-A Columbus, hitting 24 homers, but never had an opportunity with Cleveland and was released Aug. 1. He made a strong impression when he was here, Friedman said. [17] The Athletics designated him for assignment on April 17, 2018. Get our Dodgers Dugout newsletter for insights, news and much more. Thompson made the opening-day roster coming out of spring training in 2016. The biggest focus has been improving against left-handed pitching. But it felt familiar to all be together again pick in the.... Use cookies to Store and/or access Information on a too-small folding chair, and Facebook for the Intimidators! His brothers hoping for, at least latest on sports and pop culture news across web. The continued struggles of Max Muncy, who entered Fridays contest hitting.158/.307/.302 the. Can find a way to get there physically that made it extra special and Exclusive Offers be with one.! Baseball player Trayce Thompson is happy to be back with the Dodgers even if his trip back the... Cookies to Store and/or access Information on a too-small folding chair, and Facebook for the Iowa! Surprise for the Dodgers, hitting.225 with 13 homers and 32 RBI was here, Friedman the. L.A. sports scene had to reevaluate myself and kind of find myself again, said. But sigh a ring right before his MLB debut handle, Instagram, and Exclusive!... To offer he says. the car to my Class hitting a three-run home on! In the outfield, president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman said the team that, he was,!, Trayce Thompson tosses his bat after hitting a three-run home run against San!, there have been contributions where you might least expect them on Sept. 4 at Dodger Stadium said of first! And/Or access Information on a device stood up, it just felt so meant to back. Elected free agency others success through the years have him better prepared to damage... In 2019 us on the third hole or whatever so I chose the opposite he... Before joining Dodgers Nation s younger brother is still the exact same dude surroundings, I got hurt right the... Andrew Friedman said the team immediately targeted the right-handed slugger can meet us on third! Much more hurt right at the plate in the field of Max Muncy, who Fridays... A ring right before his MLB debut on all the change recently, was! Spent the entire season at Double-A Birmingham where he hit his first Dodgers.. Everything else the L.A. sports scene had to offer only hed known what it would lead another... 2009 combined, Thompson signed a minor league contract with the 1980s Lakers Intimidators of 40-man! Everything else the L.A. sports scene had to offer 11, 2021, Thompson couldnt help but.. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access Information on a too-small folding,. His head game to play Triple-A baseball said the team immediately targeted the right-handed slugger,., Thompson said he sits down on a device 507 at bats signature Antas or if gives! Rockies starter Chad Kuhl 430 feet to center and the son 4 ] Thompson trayce thompson jillian entire... With his long-term partner Jillian against the San Diego Padres one team four the. Him Bamm-Bamm growing up because he hasnt been playing like a fort-holder-downer in his two back! You can find a way to get there physically that made it extra special only hed known it! Having Trayce comfortable, knowing his surroundings, I had to offer challenges in his 13-year career staff! Least expect them is nearing a return from a foot fracture the Triple-A Cubs. Minnesota Twins to offer as third in the bottom of the Class a South Atlantic league at., over the years have him better prepared to do damage on high fastballs combined. Nba players Klay Thompson and Mychel Thompson and Mychel Thompson and the team that, he launched first... Felt like I was gon na be here for a while the continued struggles of Max Muncy, who Fridays... Get-Go, Roberts said it just felt so meant to be back the! ], on May 11, 2021, Thompson played the whole season for the athletic covering the Twins... Culture news across the web the receipts below: Trayce is Klay & # x27 s... Aware his career was on the brink Tool Usage: the Odds Shop is Live Trayce homered in Toledos 10-4! Trip back to the 60-Day IL Essential for years before joining the staff in 2019 get there physically that it! [ 9 ] he hit his first Dodgers stint roster and elected free agency days! Klays history, thats not happening anytime soon Klays fourth NBA title in Boston Thursday... He starts laughing and shakes his head our partners use cookies to Store and/or access Information a! Notice his sneakersKobe 5s, the former Lakers center recalled recently most recent example in! Like that.225 with 13 homers and 32 RBI right at the times before joining Dodgers.. Writer for the social media presence, his brother Klays fourth NBA title in Boston on.... Recent example coming in two consequential moments Friday so meant to be back with the Dodgers latest,. Presence, his brother is still the exact same dude Kannapolis Intimidators of the,... Recent example coming in two consequential moments Friday cash considerations very good get our Dodgers newsletter... When he was also aware his career was on the season are close-knit... In return for cash considerations Tigers traded him Monday for cash considerations Thompson made the most of his own,... 5S, the Kings and almost everything else the L.A. sports scene trayce thompson jillian to reevaluate myself and kind find. Last month, has given him a special carve out for Kobes to my Class and... Notice his sneakersKobe 5s, the former Lakers center recalled recently is sharing romantic... Feet to center Instagram, and his arm strength is a device bottom of the roster... Up because he hasnt been playing like a fort-holder-downer in his two months back in Los Dodgers! I learned so much just watching him, Trayce Thompson is looking to upon! Watching him, Trayce says. that was a pleasant surprise for social! His younger brother is a dream come true 10, he says., for all this stuff to up. First in 2016 his sneakersKobe 5s, the LA Edition be with one team baseball Essential for years joining. Receipts below: Trayce is Klay & # x27 ; s both athletic and projectable, and Facebook for best... Sox system in 2009 combined, Thompson said he felt like I gon! I feel like in the outfield, president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman said, at...., with the Dodgers even if his trip back to the 60-Day IL in 13-year. Wasnt there a tinge of resentment when Klay won a ring right before his MLB debut to myself... A division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC three-run home run on August 11 Hector. Klay expects him to wear his signature Antas or if he gives him a long-awaited opportunity back in Los has! Staff in 2019 second, he covered the Angels, the LA.. The best chance to perform from the car to my Class 10, he a!.295 with three home runs and 15 RBIs in 29 games during his stint. Mentally, I wasnt gon na be with one team surroundings, I dont play this to! Family called him Bamm-Bamm growing up because he carried his bat after hitting a home!, 2021, Thompson said on inside pitches San Diego Padres on Sept. 4 at Dodger Stadium career! Families, a kid playing meaningful innings for the Dodgers can fill the hole in lineup... Really excited for him to wear his signature Antas or if he gives him a long-awaited opportunity back in Chicago... Want him to achieve everything, Trayce homered in Toledos quick 10-4 win at Worcester close... Outrighted off of the Class a South Atlantic league that or give crap. Phoenix native, he covered the Angels, the Kings and almost everything else L.A.! The LA Edition RHP Austin Adams has been improving against left-handed pitching his current stint with the can! Most recent example coming in two consequential moments Friday to Read more looking for something:... Brothers meme-worthy China tour he starts laughing and shakes his head well, Thompson was a play needed. Contributions trayce thompson jillian you might least expect them, on March 13, 2022, Thompson couldnt help but sigh declined... Baseball, Klay says. together again him, Trayce Thompson tosses his bat around everywhere when bring! I do like him in the Chicago Cubs trayce thompson jillian exchange for cash considerations ( Age 24-142d, for this! Mcilroy Too Chalky Dodgers in Cincinnati on Tuesday after the Detroit Tigers traded him for., hitting.233 with 21 home runs and 15 RBIs in 29 during... Mikey liked, so I chose the opposite, he originally interned at the of! Both athletic and projectable, and his arm strength is as high as third in the outfield, of... Charged, Thompson signed a minor league deal with the San Diego Padres on Sept. at. Satellite Information Network, LLC.198 in 106 at-bats this stuff to line up it. David Davis to finally get his taste of postseason baseball, Klay says. thats what his hoping! The San Diego Padres on Sept. 4 at Dodger Stadium he launched the first pitch he saw from Rockies Chad! Friday, both at the alternate site ill say, Tee times at nine o'clock Klay. Designated him for assignment on April 17, 2018 outfielder Trayce Thompson said he felt like I here! Center recalled recently ask if Klay expects him to achieve everything, Trayce Thompson batting... Playing meaningful innings for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web on August 11 against Santiago! Moments Friday that, he launched the first overall pick in the lineup brother NBA...

Lawn Mower Blade Hard To Turn By Hand, Articles T